Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:35:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719060 times)
thispanda

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:17:17 PM

Nice to see the new wallet released! Any chance of providing build instructions for Linux or release Debian/Ubuntu builds?
cointalker1234

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:44:07 PM

Hi I/O team!
Can someone please help me to understand your new DIONS wallet restore function:

Is your wallet hierarchical deterministic, I mean: a ONETIME Backup of the private key is ALL one needs, in order to be able to restore his wallet at any given time?

OR: Is the private key NOT enough, and instead one must ensure REGULAR backups??

If the latter is the case: Why make it so complicated ? Its much more secure and comfortable to use onetime feature.  is it technically really so complex to provide a hierarchical deterministic solution (like many other current wallets coinomi, parity, electrum, etc. offer)?

Looking forward to your reply, thx!
intothewild

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:25:08 PM

where all the ioc shill team at? lmao
xianice

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:56:36 PM

They have not so much fun Sad Price move opposite. btc sure is high - buy support 0 ioc.  Shocked I do expect some things not nothing. No hype from team seem strange.
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:06:55 PM

Don't know what more you want them to say than what they just posted above.  Going to be slow for a lot of coins until the BTC fork.  Then IOC will fork for DIONs and they have already said they will market IOC and DIONs then.

We will all find out then......

xianice

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:16:25 PM

Not want anything Roll Eyes just looker. dump @ ath and dump more. no need ioc is problem and obvious no support. look bittrex chart. only dump for dumpling  Tongue
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:37:27 PM

Not want anything Roll Eyes just looker. dump @ ath and dump more. no need ioc is problem and obvious no support. look bittrex chart. only dump for dumpling  Tongue

Then thanks for the observation.  Have a great day.
xianice

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:49:16 PM

no observation. is chart, so is data. numbers not shill. you shill. is BIG difference.  Cry you make dev look bad for the pr. is true! you care so shhhhhh Kiss is silly so i silly.  Grin
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:55:07 PM

no observation. is chart, so is data. numbers not shill. you shill. is BIG difference.  Cry you make dev look bad for the pr. is true! you care so shhhhhh Kiss is silly so i silly.  Grin

I would be very happy if you and your buddy were good enough to get ioc down to $1, but quite frankly, you guys really stink at FUDing.  Up your games!  You can do it!
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:57:13 PM

Hi I/O team!
Can someone please help me to understand your new DIONS wallet restore function:

Is your wallet hierarchical deterministic, I mean: a ONETIME Backup of the private key is ALL one needs, in order to be able to restore his wallet at any given time?

OR: Is the private key NOT enough, and instead one must ensure REGULAR backups??

If the latter is the case: Why make it so complicated ? Its much more secure and comfortable to use onetime feature.  is it technically really so complex to provide a hierarchical deterministic solution (like many other current wallets coinomi, parity, electrum, etc. offer)?

Looking forward to your reply, thx!

the Old html5 wallet did not have the feature to export your private keys. The QT wallet did.
The new HTML5 wallet has the feature to export your private key (press ESC for command line).

So if you had QT and the private key from that you can import it to the new wallet. But not many did and thats why we focus on wallet.dat restore.
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:58:53 PM

Nice to see the new wallet released! Any chance of providing build instructions for Linux or release Debian/Ubuntu builds?

The coming days we will provide you with a linux build. Keep checking iocoin.io for download or our github page https://github.com/IOCoin/DIONS/releases
intothewild

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:19:58 PM

I would be very happy if you and your buddy were good enough to get ioc down to $1, but quite frankly, you guys really stink at FUDing.  Up your games!  You can do it!

Dollar value means nothing when talking about a shitcoin that is not paired with USDT you noob. IOC is now worth less than it was in 2016. Just let that sink in...
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:37:05 PM

Dollar value means nothing when talking about a shitcoin that is not paired with USDT you noob. IOC is now worth less than it was in 2016. Just let that sink in...

And your point?  This is trading on a market.  That is how is works sometimes.  You still need to try harder.  I know it hurts to think for you, but keep trying!  Still novice FUD.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:44:18 PM

And your point?  This is trading on a market.  That is how is works sometimes.  You still need to try harder.  I know it hurts to think for you, but keep trying!  Still novice FUD.

BTW, am I a noob or an expert?  Yesterday I was some expert shill trying to take everyone's money and today I am a noob that doesn't know what he is talking about.  You need to keep it straight to be effective.  Hope that helps.  Keep working at it, you will get there......
intothewild

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:48:28 PM

My point is you would have been better off holding bitcoin than buying the shitcoin that is IOC. The only thing that matters for altcoins is their value against BTC. You took disproportionate risk for disproportionate return, and actually experienced a loss in the past 1 year. How many altcoins are worth less today than they were last year? The only reason the dollar value of IOC went up is because bitcoin mooned so hard. Had bitcoin been worth what it was last year, IOC would be trading around 17 cents. You are clearly too stupid to understand this or are refusing to see this because of your vested interest and dishonesty. I am laying it out for the novice investor to learn and not get tricked by shills like you.
intothewild

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:50:04 PM

BTW, am I a noob or an expert?  Yesterday I was some expert shill trying to take everyone's money and today I am a noob that doesn't know what he is talking about.  You need to keep it straight to be effective.  Hope that helps.  Keep working at it, you will get there......

You are a scammer who is bad at shilling, and it shows. I never said you were an expert on anything, noob.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:59:15 PM

My point is you would have been better off holding bitcoin than buying the shitcoin that is IOC. The only thing that matters for altcoins is their value against BTC. You took disproportionate risk for disproportionate return, and actually experienced a loss in the past 1 year. How many altcoins are worth less today than they were last year? The only reason the dollar value of IOC went up is because bitcoin mooned so hard. Had bitcoin been worth what it was last year, IOC would be trading around 17 cents. You are clearly too stupid to understand this or are refusing to see this because of your vested interest and dishonesty. I am laying it out for the novice investor to learn and not get tricked by shills like you.

So again with either stupid or smart enough to take other's money!  You don't understand that you contradict yourself in your statements.  

And you are clearly to dim to understand that if Bitcoin was not mooning, many alts would be. If holding BTC was the key, no one would trade any alts.  

So, tell me how I am being dishonest?  Have I told anyone to buy any coin at all in all of this?  Not once.  I, unlike you, am not trying to manipulate anyone.

Everyone in coins should think for themselves.  You are proving that there are some that are just stuck in stupid.  Keep up the pathetic attempts.  Most of us laugh at you.  You are amusing, at the very least.  I still don't understand the wanting to act like a 16 year old idiot, but it must make you happy somehow.

kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:04:38 PM

You are a scammer who is bad at shilling, and it shows. I never said you were an expert on anything, noob.

Lol too funny.  Doubt you would even know if anyone was or not....  Not judging by the content or your posts. 
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:15:57 PM

You are more than welcome to lay out the strategy that we should all use here to make money.  Since you are so good at it and want to help.  Go ahead and lay it all out for us so that we can learn.  Everyone will appreciate all the good work you are doing for them.

List the coins and how to buy and sell them.  It would be good if you could tell us the best to the worst and entry and exit points.  A timeline would be helpful too.

While you are at it, list out all the pitfalls and traps that are laid out for Noobs.  Should warn them very specifically what to expect so you can really help them out.

Go ahead, we are all waiting.......

Thanks for caring so much.
intothewild

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:25:37 PM

More ramblings. Simple truth is: holding BTC would have been better than buying IOC, since BTC would have netted more profits in the last year. Also, its considerably less risky to hold BTC than some shitcoin. That is the do nothing scenario; moreover, you could have bought one of countless other altcoins that are up many fold in the past year, which have outperformed IOC by thousands of %.  Thats it. You can twist it all you want and despite all your personal attacks, that remains the plain truth. Statistics dont lie. Keep holding those IOC bags bro, no one is buying them from you.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: