Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:27:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172554 times)
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 07:17:44 AM

Good news everyone, the payouts have finally caught up and it's running well now. New blocks have been added and future blocks will also keep being added to the DB.
Happy mining!

Site is offline again buddy

Thanks

Sorry mate, we've just been under some heavy DDOS for 6 hours now, we've mitigated it though, but I know it sucks that the pool went down so many times today.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krushang

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 07:32:55 AM

Good news everyone, the payouts have finally caught up and it's running well now. New blocks have been added and future blocks will also keep being added to the DB.
Happy mining!

Thanks

Sorry mate, we've just been under some heavy DDOS for 6 hours now, we've mitigated it though, but I know it sucks that the pool went down so many times today.

It's cool, all good now Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
minerpools

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 07:49:33 AM

Happy mining!

Thanks

It's cool, all good now Smiley

Someone really wants to hack a pool, there are 3 other pools right now hit with some heavy ddos...

scorpio25

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 10:29:19 AM

Hi guys

I'm scorpio18 from COINMINERS , i post from this account because my main account got locked for 5 days ( you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum. Pool spam (5 days) ) hmm . First let me tell you the problem i was having with my pool , i got a lot of traffic that day and i think i was having a ddos atack to because my cpu usage jump up from 6% to 20% and my pools front end was to slow , after that my mysql crushed and when i want to start again i was getting some errors , then i made a backup to my database but not a proper backup because i could not start again the mysql , so i reinstall the linux on the server and restore the database , the problem was that i could not get the mpos pool connect to the database then the last thing was to check manualy in to the database every miner to see how much coins has in the balance and to pay them manualy. I've already paid some miners so please come to the freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS and tell me your username used on pool and i will check for you and pay the coins to you. Today is the last day when i will make the payments so please come to the freenode channel so i can pay you the coins.

Thank you so much for those who supporting me

I'm really sorry for what happened  Sad

sdcoin (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Leave nothing but a shadow.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 12:38:59 PM

Hi guys

I'm scorpio18 from COINMINERS , i post from this account because my main account got locked for 5 days ( you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum. Pool spam (5 days) ) hmm . First let me tell you the problem i was having with my pool , i got a lot of traffic that day and i think i was having a ddos atack to because my cpu usage jump up from 6% to 20% and my pools front end was to slow , after that my mysql crushed and when i want to start again i was getting some errors , then i made a backup to my database but not a proper backup because i could not start again the mysql , so i reinstall the linux on the server and restore the database , the problem was that i could not get the mpos pool connect to the database then the last thing was to check manualy in to the database every miner to see how much coins has in the balance and to pay them manualy. I've already paid some miners so please come to the freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS and tell me your username used on pool and i will check for you and pay the coins to you. Today is the last day when i will make the payments so please come to the freenode channel so i can pay you the coins.

Thank you so much for those who supporting me

I'm really sorry for what happened  Sad

Thanks for keeping it real Scorpio. The world needs more honest people Smiley
scorpio25

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 01:03:13 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 08:23:05 PM by scorpio25

Thanks guys for supporting me , means a lot to me , remember today is the last day when i will make manual payments , the coins that will remain in my wallet after i will close the manual payments i will use them to buy a new dedicate server more powerful for my pools and miners Wink

P.S : tomorrow i will set up a new pool for SDCoin.

Thanks again for supporting me.

UPDATE: 1h until the manual payments end
UPDATE: the manual payments ended

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:29:10 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 02:27:03 AM by LongAndShort

i'm really confused..why are people wasting 6gh of power on this coin.

i'm finding it really hard to understand its demand or relevance at all especially when the launch is for a few stats and thats it wtf..have you all lost your god damn minds!?

This community is full of stupid fucking idiots now! you are all seeing the price of coins go down and you all know its because you support every piece of shit that comes out daily then move on...untill all of your money is gone and then you cry, get mroe desperate and do even more stupid and desperate things! wake the fuck up you stupid stupid people..seriously what is wrong with you all i really need to know because we need to fix this before you muppets shut us out of this space for good standing there with nothing but your dicks in your hands and overpriced hardware you will never pay off or be able to use ever again!!!!
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:06:28 AM

i'm really confused..why are people wasting 6gh of power on this coin.

i'm finding it really hard to understand its demand or relevance at all especially when the launch is for a few stats and thats it wtf..have you all lost your god damn minds!?

This community is full of stupid fucking idiots now! you are all seeing the price of coins go down and you all know its because you support every piece of shit that comes out daily...untill all of your money is gone and then you cry! wake the fuck up you stupid stupid people..seriously what is wrong with you all i really need to know because we need to fix this before you muppets shut us out of this space for good standing there with nothing but your dicks in your hands and overpriced hardware you will never pay off or be able to use ever again!!!!

hahahahaha...ok.
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:50:42 AM

wicked launch. Looks good so far.
scorpio25

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:09:26 PM

I just re-opened the COINMINERS Pool for SDCoin with a new database , you need to register again http://sdc.coin-miners.info/ ....

sdcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:14:00 PM

Welcome to ShadowCoin Smiley

Just to update, we are working on an encrypted messaging system.
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:22:38 PM

ShadowCoin?!...
Encrypted Messaging?!...

minerpools

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:27:18 PM

I just re-opened the COINMINERS Pool for SDCoin with a new database , you need to register again http://sdc.coin-miners.info/ ....

Welcome back scorpio!

ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:38:27 PM

ShadowCoin?!...
Encrypted Messaging?!...

ShadowCoin!!! wow! im sure this will be huge!
scorpio25

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 08:48:59 AM

Welcome back scorpio!

Thanks man , started to make backups every day of my database so i dont want to repeat the same mistake

sdcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 10:30:44 AM

Hey guys

We will be raining some SDC later today in #shadowcoin on freenode as soon as we have more than 20 people, the rain will start Cheesy

New website will be at www.shadowcoin.co later today.
Pelk

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:43:23 AM

Want to mine SDC and need more hash? Why not rent what you need? Get rigs now while the price is low!
Scrypt Mining Rigs Available!

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/

• Failover support. Set your pre-launch pool as pool 1 and a backup pool on pool 2. Once the coin launches on your pre-launch pool, instantly begin mining!
  • Save pools in your favorite pools list, switch to them using the website (works great for rig owners and renters!)
  • Deposit BTC and instantly rent, no waiting for "exact" amounts to confirm
  • Hashrate graphs let you see how a rig performs !
  • More Admins means faster service and support
  • Low fees in the rental business
  • Quickrental avaible

RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:52:37 PM

Hey guys

We will be raining some SDC later today in #shadowcoin on freenode as soon as we have more than 20 people, the rain will start Cheesy

Excited for the new website + Encrypted Messaging!
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:12:58 PM

Hey guys

Excited for the new website + Encrypted Messaging!

I'm so Stoked
zrunfeng

Activity: 585

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:16:09 PM

i can not find anything new
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: