Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:22:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172560 times)
xinweiwei

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:56:38 AM

Wallet doesnt sync any nodes?

I'm not having any sync issues

Mine don't sync now

Tripjammer

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:57:59 AM

I am in mining this coin, I got about 70 mh/s on it...

Looks like it is pulling people off of litecoin....which is a good thing to keep litecoin diff from going up a lot...

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty

Price of SDC is looking good...it's over a penny right now...
http://crypto-prices.com/SDC

WishFinanceAlternative lending platform for SMEs
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Oct, XX Crowdsale  |  Aim for +YY% bonus!      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       
[ WishFinance tread ]  ●  [ Whitepaper ]  ●  [ Telegram ]
xinweiwei

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:38:39 AM

Wallet doesnt sync any nodes?

Did you come right?
Maybe open/forward port 51737 on your firewall or router to allow incoming connections.

I'm behind a firewall, and have no problem with outgoing connections.. just can't get any incoming.

now,it is ok.

minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 01:43:48 AM

Good evening everyone,

Minerpools is now running the latest wallet, it wasn't a mandatory update but an important one in terms of branding.
http://sd.minerpools.com

RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:55:31 AM

so theres nothing special about this coin, plz clarify if I'm wrong... just sick of scams and useless new coins.. any thoughts?

Did you see the website? Shadow bank system..  Encrypted messaging...
gouda

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:58:10 AM

so theres nothing special about this coin, plz clarify if I'm wrong... just sick of scams and useless new coins.. any thoughts?

yes please check out the website... this coin has a lot going for it....

Tripjammer

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:00:01 AM

New wallet is syncing for me right out of the box. Good work devs. Network hash is holding above 30 gh/s. Impressive!

Tripjammer

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:05:18 AM

http://www.shadowcoin.co/#about

"Shadowcoin was developed to facilitate credit transactions within the shadow banking system (hedge funds, money markets, derivatives, other unregulated instruments). Shadowcoin will be introduced into the shadow banking system to provide a frictionless unit of value providing much needed liquidity outside of the depository banking system."

00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:25:08 AM

"Shadowcoin was developed to facilitate credit transactions within the shadow banking system (hedge funds, money markets, derivatives, other unregulated instruments). Shadowcoin will be introduced into the shadow banking system to provide a frictionless unit of value providing much needed liquidity outside of the depository banking system."

Some people just don't read. Great to see actual features and not fluff. This week should be very exciting.
gouda

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:48:21 AM

yes and we are already having good buy support on c-cex... just waiting for the ninja add on bittrex!!

00Smurf

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:53:34 AM

New wallet is syncing for me right out of the box. Good work devs. Network hash is holding above 30 gh/s. Impressive!

Yup New wallet is doing great for me as well.
00Smurf

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:40:17 AM

yes and we are already having good buy support on c-cex... just waiting for the ninja add on bittrex!!

eh i dont think we will get ninja adds anymore, code will need vetted first before any bittrex adds.
bingoberra

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:03:49 AM

Some people just don't read. Great to see actual features and not fluff. This week should be very exciting.
What "actual features" besides encrypted messages? There have been lots of coins claiming to aim at specific markets, e.g. appcoin, pokercoin etc. None have been remotely successful. The shadow banking market is the largest in existence. Of what use, exactly, would this coin be to the banksters, who already have an infinite supply of shady monetary instruments?
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:36:01 PM

What "actual features" besides encrypted messages? There have been lots of coins claiming to aim at specific markets, e.g. appcoin, pokercoin etc. None have been remotely successful. The shadow banking market is the largest in existence. Of what use, exactly, would this coin be to the banksters, who already have an infinite supply of shady monetary instruments?

If you are looking for a long list of promises I dont think you will find them in this coin. With all the coins out there that have promised features to scam people I think this coin is different,  they have only given the purpose and current project.

If you look closer you will see little things that are convincing all of us that this coin is the real deal and not just your normal copy/paste job. i.e. the improvements to pos, network monitoring in wallet, explorer build

Look deeper, this may just be a diamond in a sea of bull shit.
00Smurf

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:41:04 PM

If you are looking for a long list of promises I dont think you will find them in this coin. With all the coins out there that have promised features to scam people I think this coin is different,  they have only given the purpose and current project.

If you look closer you will see little things that are convincing all of us that this coin is the real deal and not just your normal copy/paste job. i.e. the improvements to pos, network monitoring in wallet, explorer build

Look deeper, this may just be a diamond in a sea of bull shit.

Quite eloquently said, and right to the point. People will see soon enough. This week will be exciting.
sdcoin (OP)

Activity: 129

Leave nothing but a shadow.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 02:55:59 PM

Hi guys

Just an update. We will be releasing a little demo video and white paper regarding EM tonight.
The development is complete, Just busy testing it properly.
More to follow.
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:00:57 PM

Hi guys

Just an update. We will be releasing a little demo video and white paper regarding EM tonight.
More to follow.

Huge, can't wait!!!
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:19:00 PM

Hi guys

More to follow.
This feature has been completed? That would be awesome! Cheesy
red5standingby

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:36:03 PM

awesome. great to see a project move forward full steam ahead. So tired of all promises and delays. keep up the great work and communication. Thanks!
00Smurf

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:38:25 PM

Hi guys

More to follow.

Excellent news can't wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: