Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172554 times)
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:36:27 PM

But hey, this is really cannabis party started! This is purely un-fucking-believable. U are paying 12K for coin launched in thread of 13 pages by newbie account and traded on fifth-rate exchange that even yet get reviewed. How the fuck can it be possible?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I don't think your FUD crusade is gonna work, everyone here knows you're trolling so...

how is he trolling ? following statement from him "U are paying 12K for coin launched in thread of 13 pages by newbie account and traded on fifth-rate exchange that even yet get reviewed." is correct.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 10:41:50 PM

But hey, this is really cannabis party started! This is purely un-fucking-believable. U are paying 12K for coin launched in thread of 13 pages by newbie account and traded on fifth-rate exchange that even yet get reviewed. How the fuck can it be possible?

I don't think your FUD crusade is gonna work, everyone here knows you're trolling so...

how is he trolling ? following statement from him "U are paying 12K for coin launched in thread of 13 pages by newbie account and traded on fifth-rate exchange that even yet get reviewed." is correct.

Check out his previous posts Wink

ItsNotMe

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:43:55 PM

Look at the IRC...haha! #shadowcoin
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:47:32 PM

Just need to clarify something when someone start a coin he also start a account to manage everything. So totally normal that sdcdev is a new account. If you are not stupid you check who back the coin and realize there is big name in it. So now, start checking and learning before crying!  Grin Grin

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
w000t

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 10:53:00 PM

Cant remember when i went in bed without worrying about price overnight Smiley
hrt

Activity: 288

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:53:34 PM

Check my posts. U Should be in salvia trip to buy something that got increased in value over like 10X in less than 24 hours and pulled out by undetected random person with low activity withal don't mark/research the competitors being in the same floor of development/adoption. U definitely should be in a dip trip. And this is mentally tarded side of everyone nowadays. Am i wrong that random whale took the price up to kick it out on ur head? Go on.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:04:23 PM

Check my posts. U Should be in salvia trip to buy something that got increased in value over like 10X in less than 24 hours and pulled out by undetected random person with low activity withal don't mark/research the competitors being in the same floor of development/adoption. U definitely should be in a dip trip. And this is mentally tarded side of everyone nowadays. Am i wrong that random whale took the price up to kick it out on ur head? Go on.

code is being reviewed by bittrex. When its clean, and more features roll out then whats your excuse?

You do bring up valuable points, but so far sdc has been on the level and following through. I have much confidence in them.
NathanJackson

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:07:08 PM

Can you guys at least hint at the planned features? There are a lot of coins around, and from what I can see this is just a scrypt coin with a fair launch. That's just not enough to cut it anymore.
ItsNotMe

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:14:29 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 11:30:50 PM by ItsNotMe

Can you guys at least hint at the planned features? There are a lot of coins around, and from what I can see this is just a scrypt coin with a fair launch. That's just not enough to cut it anymore.

I think that is out of the question from what I have seen. All scam coins promise the world out of the box to PnD the shit out of everyone. These devs need to be respected...they deliver one project at a time and don't hype.

Look at the git.
Look at the explorer.
Look at the wallets and network monitor (debug console).
Look at the speed of transactions.
Look the vid of the EM being released tonight.

All little things but you can tell this is no PnD scam coin. First real deal coin out in a long time.
NathanJackson

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:22:58 PM

All little things but you can tell this is no PnD scam coin. First real deal coin out in a long time.

Says a lot about the current state of altcoins that a coin no longer needs to have distinguishing features beyond it not being a PnD scam.
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 11:25:40 PM

Says a lot about the current state of altcoins that a coin no longer needs to have distinguishing features beyond it not being a PnD scam.

From the OP:

ShadowCoin v1.0.0 pre announcement

Hi guys,

We are pleased to reveal that we have dedicated team comprised of several highly qualified developers that are working full-time on innovative features to be added to ShadowCoin. We will not make promises or provide a "roadmap" as other coins have, but we will announce and release the features as they are completed.

Introducing: ShadowChat
The first feature completed is our Instant P2P Encrypted Messaging System... aka ShadowChat! This is the first system of it's kind in crypto currency!  Below you will find links to both a demo video + whitepaper... enjoy!

ShadowChat Release Date: Wednesday 7/30/14

We've put together a demo video of the EM UI that will be released for our ShadowChat system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra9E7Il6hps

We've also put together a whitepaper regarding the ShadowChat EM details:
ShadowCoin Secure Messaging: A p2p Encrypted Instant Messaging System

ItsNotMe

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:26:16 PM

Look at the git.
Look at the explorer.

Hi guys,

We are pleased to reveal that we have dedicated team comprised of several highly qualified developers that are working full-time on innovative features to be added to ShadowCoin. We will not make promises or provide a "roadmap" as other coins have, but we will announce and release the features as they are completed.

The first feature completed is our Instant P2P Encrypted Messaging System... aka ShadowChat! This is the first system of it's kind in crypto currency!  Below you will find links to both a demo video + whitepaper... enjoy!

We've put together a demo video of the EM UI that will be released for our ShadowChat system:

NathanJackson

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:33:32 PM

Wow, you guys replied quickly. You're obviously really enthusiastic. I'd think about reconsidering not talking about features until they exist. I don't think you'll survive otherwise. I understand why you might take this stance, but it doesn't make you look more genuine than other coins, it makes you look directionless and uninteresting. This is meant as constructive criticism. There's nothing wrong with stating your goals if you're confident they can be achieved. Good luck Smiley
kiemsuphu

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:42:50 PM

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SDC
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:45:41 PM

Game over shit coins, ShadowCoin has arrived.
ItsNotMe

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:46:32 PM

Wow, you guys replied quickly. You're obviously really enthusiastic. I'd think about reconsidering not talking about features until they exist. I don't think you'll survive otherwise. I understand why you might take this stance, but it doesn't make you look more genuine than other coins, it makes you look directionless and uninteresting. This is meant as constructive criticism. There's nothing wrong with stating your goals if you're confident they can be achieved. Good luck Smiley

Thanks...many can see the value. If you are not able...its ok. thx
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:08:52 AM

Grin price grow go go Wink
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:41:13 AM

Look at the git.
Look at the explorer.

Hi guys,

The first feature completed is our Instant P2P Encrypted Messaging System... aka ShadowChat! This is the first system of it's kind in crypto currency!  Below you will find links to both a demo video + whitepaper... enjoy!

ADD people, they dont look beyond  atitle most of the time. That are they are in other coins and trying to fud. They will see though.
tic-tac-totoro

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:12:40 AM

Around 600 blocks till 31k. Is the new wallet already available?
adamandeve

Activity: 98

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 01:16:12 AM

No premine. No IPO. Only shadow mined.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: