Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172554 times)
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:13:19 PM

Yes,

you write something and then you put references in.
That's how it works.

But you didn't, nor did you provide any indepth technical analysis, Bitmessage did tho.

Calling someone a "Fudster" or "bagholder" and not answering my questions, very mature, but i guess you cant answer them anyway.

You clearly dont understand about giving credit in a WP. Dude you are FUDing about footnotes and demand a complete response...come'on.

..not much for you to fud here...you are grasping now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ItsNotMe

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:18:36 PM

interupted

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:19:17 PM

Rynomster is part of this dev team?  Thats not really encouraging considering he walked out on Cinni coin

othe

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:20:18 PM

Yes,

That's how it works.

But you didn't, nor did you provide any indepth technical analysis, Bitmessage did tho.

Calling someone a "Fudster" or "bagholder" and not answering my questions, very mature, but i guess you cant answer them anyway.

You clearly dont understand about giving credit in a WP. Dude you are FUDing about footnotes and demand a complete response...come'on.

No, i asked questions:

1) I want to know how you apply zk-snarks to "shadowsend".
2) Whats better than on Bitmessage? and why you even bothered to rewrite the Bitmessage Whitepaper?
3) I want to know what "We have developed Dual-Key Stealth Addresses" means, as Stealthaddresses are already "two way", and you can send transfers offline of course.

ItsNotMe

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:22:06 PM

Rynomster is part of this dev team?  Thats not really encouraging considering he walked out on Cinni coin

He delivered the product he was asked to design...he did not "walk out". Damn...now is when they all come out of their holes to spread the BS.
ItsNotMe

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:27:19 PM

Yes,

That's how it works.

No, i asked questions:

2) Whats better than on Bitmessage? and why you even bothered to rewrite the Bitmessage Whitepaper?
3) I want to know what "We have developed Dual-Key Stealth Addresses" means, as Stealthaddresses are already "two way", and you can send transfers offline of course.

This is info YOU CAN FIND FOR YOURSELF...www.google.com. "zerocash"

I have already posted this...

Why are you here? You have nothing to post here except for your bull shit FUD, then you demand answers as if you are entitled to the information with out doing your own research...buzz off.
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:27:26 PM

He delivered the product he was asked to design...he did not "walk out". Damn...now is when they all come out of their holes to spread the BS.

Rynomster did not "walk out" on cinni.  He came on extremely late to the cinni project, and only [temporarily] to help develop it's EM system.  Once this was developed, his work was finished.  He joined the project [temporarily] on good terms, and also left on good terms.  

It's obvious people are trying to "protect" their investments as they feel threatened by ShadowCoin's fast rise.  Pretty standard... sorry trolls, not going to work.
othe

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:36:49 PM

Yes,

That's how it works.

No, i asked questions:

This is info YOU CAN FIND FOR YOURSELF...www.google.com. "zerocash"

I have already posted this...

Why are you here? You have nothing to post here except for your bull shit FUD, then you demand answers as if you are entitled to the information with out doing your own research...buzz off.

zk-snarks per se aren´t only used in Zerocash, i am keen with Zerocash, a system like zerocash doesnt need something like "shadowsend" to be anonymous.
Those zk-snarks can be used for  A LOT of fancy stuff, like Blockchain compression: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=277389.0

My specific question remains: How WILL YOU apply zk-snarks to be usefuel in Shadowcoin and whats your plan with it, if used for anonymity, whats the sense of "shadowsend"?

Also my other 2 questions remain unanswered:

ItsNotMe

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:44:01 PM

but we believe that our implementation is the best currently available and will be used for bitcoin in the near future.

It will be a cold day in hell when Bitcoin Foundation allows anonymity, and if they did what is the point of all these anon alternatives?

I dont think you understand...DarkWallet already has an implementation. Shadow is PoS. Bitcoin will never be PoS.

There is no point to DRK or the CN coins.
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:44:40 PM

zk-snarks per se aren´t only used in Zerocash, i am keen with Zerocash, a system like zerocash doesnt need something like "shadowsend" to be anonymous.
Those zk-snarks can be used for  A LOT of fancy stuff, like Blockchain compression: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=277389.0

My specific question remains: How WILL YOU apply zk-snarks to be usefuel in Shadowcoin and whats your plan with it, if used for anonymity, whats the sense of "shadowsend"?

Dude, the dev said "Stay tuned for more info!"

so... STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO.  I am sure he will tell us how zk-snarks will be useful in ShadowSend.  Again, today's announcement was clearly a PRE-announcement.  My goodness.

Also, is Bitmessage instant & anonymous?  Because ShadowChat is 100% instant & anonymous.
ItsNotMe

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:47:06 PM

Those zk-snarks can be used for  A LOT of fancy stuff, like Blockchain compression: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=277389.0

so... STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO.  I am sure he will tell us how zk-snarks will be useful in ShadowSend.  Again, today's announcement was clearly a PRE-announcement.

Also, is Bitmessage instant & anonymous?  Because ShadowChat is 100% instant & anonymous.

Ignore him...it is clear that he is trolling. He is just being a jackass and wasting our time.
othe

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:53:07 PM

Asking technical questions is trolling?

Seriously, thats even dumber than the "Fudster" talk before.

There's no sane reason you cant answer my questions, you are clearly involved in the team ItsNotMe as the screenshot on the first site proofs.

You are marketing something you cant even explain, and thats my fault? ha...

ItsNotMe

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:00:26 PM

Asking technical questions is trolling?

Seriously, thats even dumber than the "Fudster" talk before.

There's no sane reason you cant answer my questions, you are clearly involved in the team ItsNotMe as the screenshot on the first site proofs.

You are marketing something you cant even explain, and thats my fault? ha...

I am not the dev...I was here from day one and seen this coin deliver and make no promises. You are some kind of narcissistic idiot that thinks you can demand answers without doing simple research. Maybe the guy above said it best...

so... STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO.  I am sure he will tell us how zk-snarks will be useful in ShadowSend.  Again, today's announcement was clearly a PRE-announcement.

Quit thinking you are somehow special or a genius and deserve a direct response from the dev when you demand it...you are run of the mill troll...buzz off. If you dont like the coin...leave.
veritasBS

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:10:01 PM

Introducing: ShadowSend

Hey guys,

I am pleased to announce that we have successfully implemented Anonymous Stealth Addresses into our upcoming wallet release. The stealth system was first described by Peter Todd for use with Bitcoin but to our knowledge, we have developed the first open source C++ implementation of Anonymous Stealth Addresses using OpenSSL.

A version of stealth addresses has been implemented by SX and DarkWallet, but our implementation has been developed completely independent of either project. We have developed Dual-Key Stealth Addresses, which allow transactions to be received even while the wallet is closed, and for security, the coins will not be spendable until the wallet is unlocked. Our stealth solution has been developed for ShadowCoin but we believe that our implementation is the best currently available and will be used for bitcoin in the near future.

This week we will be releasing ShadowSend, a capable, efficient and decentralized anonymous wallet solution that does not rely on coinjoin or any centralized node structure. This wallet will allow transactions to remain anonymous while the stealth address system is used.

ShadowSend's stealth addresses will soon be layered with zk-snarks to further increase security and privacy of the anonymous solution, this will be the first system of its kind available in bitcoin or altcoins.  Stay tuned for more information in the days to follow.

The white paper for stealth addresses has existed since January, for more information on the significance of stealth addresses, please check the links listed below.

Bitcoin Stealth WP:
http://sourceforge.net/p/bitcoin/mailman/message/31813471/

Articles on Stealth Addresses:
http://www.coindesk.com/stealth-addresses-secret-bitcoin-privacy/
http://sx.dyne.org/stealth.html
http://ro.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1v7ayg/revolution_in_bitcoin_privacy_stealth_addresses/
https://wiki.unsystem.net/en/index.php/DarkWallet/Stealth

“This just makes it more convenient for regular users to do the right thing and maintain their own privacies. This is about making bitcoin privacy easier for normal people.” - Peter Todd

“So far, bitcoin users had had to pick between simplicity and privacy, stealth addresses let us have our cake and eat it.” - Mike Hearn
luckydag

Activity: 742
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:29:38 PM

steath address is not anon, u can just call it private send, but not anon send.

steath address is an open source , that mean easy to crack and Analysis .

If coin wanna true anon, just like drk or xmr. work from beginnig, copy and modify isn't a good idea!
veritasBS

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:36:31 PM

steath address is not anon, u can just call it private send, but not anon send.

steath address is an open source , that mean easy to crack and Analysis .

If coin wanna true anon, just like drk or xmr. work from beginnig, copy and modify isn't a good idea!

We do not need to get into the argument over weather DRK is "true anon", opinions will differ. Please read the post:

"ShadowSend's stealth addresses will soon be layered with zk-snarks to further increase security and privacy of the anonymous solution, this will be the first system of its kind available in bitcoin or altcoins.  Stay tuned for more information in the days to follow."

Please "Stay tuned for more information in the days to follow."

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:40:17 PM

Please "Stay tuned for more information in the days to follow." Please troll till' your eyes bleed

FTFY

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:42:01 PM

Forgive my ignorance but what's a zk-snark?
yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:40:52 PM

Forgive my ignorance but what's a zk-snark?

It's the ugliest ancronym I've ever seen:
zero-knowledge Succinct Non-interactive ARgument

I think it's a sub-currency or something.
Raxe.io

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 11:49:06 PM

The Whitepaper is very good, looking forward to this project.

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: