Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172554 times)
tubesteak

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:29:06 PM

Where you all think this train will be in 1-2 weeks?

ShadowGo will make SDC the first decentralized anon encrypted messaging system to run on Linux/Windows/Osx/Android/iOS. A lot of attention is going to the staking feature, but people don't realize that this move is literally the next generation of communication. This is happening on Tuesday. This puts ShadowGO above anything else on the market - Skype, Bleep, iChat, Twitter.

Shadow is still relatively new to the public so it's just a matter of getting the word out. The intelligence level of most investors in the crypto space is sub par, take a look at some of the recent pumps that had the bottoms fall out on the investors. Once people realize the potential impact this platform can have on the market, we'll start getting the smart money investors.
Does ShadowGo have an option for video/conference chat? If so will the mobile wallet offer the same anon video/conference chat service?

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:29:44 PM

ShadowGo will make SDC the first decentralized anon encrypted messaging system to run on Linux/Windows/Osx/Android/iOS. A lot of attention is going to the staking feature, but people don't realize that this move is literally the next generation of communication. This is happening on Tuesday. This puts ShadowGO above anything else on the market - Skype, Bleep, iChat, Twitter.

Shadow is still relatively new to the public so it's just a matter of getting the word out. The intelligence level of most investors in the crypto space is sub par, take a look at some of the recent pumps that had the bottoms fall out on the investors. Start investing in projects with a technical founder that delivers on his deadlines and you'll see your net worth growth; Alternatively, following pumps and becoming the victim of dumps - you'll lose your faith in crypto. Once people realize the potential impact this platform will have on the market, we'll start getting the smart money investors.

Exactly, its nice to see some sense in people.
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:35:11 PM

Shadow is still relatively new to the public so it's just a matter of getting the word out. The intelligence level of most investors in the crypto space is sub par, take a look at some of the recent pumps that had the bottoms fall out on the investors. Start investing in projects with a technical founder that delivers on his deadlines and you'll see your net worth growth; Alternatively, following pumps and becoming the victim of dumps - you'll lose your faith in crypto. Once people realize the potential impact this platform will have on the market, we'll start getting the smart money investors.

Exactly, its nice to see some sense in people.

Just imagine sending money directly to the other person involved while having a video conference and all sort of anon communication, this is really neat and will explode as i think everyone who will start to use it will fall in love with the endless possibilities and saving qualities of the crypto currency world.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:35:51 PM

wow! somebody with some foresight as to how big encrypted p2p messaging platforms can be. thinking is rare in cryptoland.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:41:34 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 12:58:53 AM by Coolstoryteller

Shadow is still relatively new to the public so it's just a matter of getting the word out. The intelligence level of most investors in the crypto space is sub par, take a look at some of the recent pumps that had the bottoms fall out on the investors. Once people realize the potential impact this platform can have on the market, we'll start getting the smart money investors.
Does ShadowGo have an option for video/conference chat? If so will the mobile wallet offer the same anon video/conference chat service?

The majority of Skype users do not use video conferencing, yet it was acquired by Microsoft for $8.5 billion USD.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/skype-statistics/

I won't speak for the developer, but I'm sure voice/video are on the roadmap. Full mesh conferencing architecture has been around since 2004, so it's just a matter of integrating it into the platform.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
tcherkin

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

The Blockchain is the Future!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 10:43:00 PM

ShadowGo - a mobile encrypted chat with the option to send coins to your friends on the go. It is not logical to underestimate such a great innovation. And as I can tell, the developers of ShadowCoin are delivering Wink

BTC: 1SafeNxow4x4u4yhXjWMYomG9qnv4VPSU
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:48:15 PM

ShadowGo - a mobile encrypted chat with the option to send coins to your friends on the go. It is not logical to underestimate such a great innovation. And as I can tell, the developers of ShadowCoin are delivering Wink

^and all as anonymous and private as you want to be. This is in high demand right now.
gouda

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:04:15 AM

you couldn't say that any better Smiley

tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:19:37 AM

So there is no direct competition between Shadow and Cloak. Both seem very different from one another and both are exciting new innovative cryptos. I'm glade I own both future giants of alts.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:21:49 AM

So there is no direct competition between Shadow and Cloak. Both seem very different from one another and both are exciting new innovative cryptos. I'm glade I own both future giants of alts.

Me too!
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 01:36:59 AM

^and all as anonymous and private as you want to be. This is in high demand right now.
so all shadow send tx's can't be seen on the block chain
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:05:02 AM

incoming!

Introducing: ShadowGo

Hey guys,

In addition to our privacy features, we have developed ShadowGo - the first-ever fully scalable & fully functional mobile wallet. ShadowGo supports the staking of your coins and enables the use of our ShadowSend & ShadowChat features from the convenience of your smartphone. ShadowGo will offer the first completely private mobile PoS wallet in crypto-currency.  

ShadowGo Release Date (Android):  Tuesday 8/12/14
  • (iOS support will come shortly after)

We are still making tweaks to the UI, but here are some screenshots:

ShadowChat (instant p2p encrypted messaging): already released, and updated with richtext support.

ShadowSend (uniquely implemented dual-key stealth address to be layered with zk-snarks): already released.

ShadowGo (first fully scalable & fully functional mobile PoS wallet): releases on Tuesday 8/12/14

ShadowGo will be the first staking wallet in crypto.  But it will also be the first mobile wallet to support instant p2p encrypted messaging & private transfers.  Can you imagine sending anonymous instant messages across multiple mobile devices? 

ShadowGo: a completely private chat / text / messaging platform, all from the convenience of your smartphone. 

Sounds pretty significant to me... and I can't wait for this!
veritasBS

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:06:23 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 02:34:13 AM by veritasBS

I hope I am responding to someone who has not read the ann and not to a troll...

Stealth addresses combined with zk-snarks (under dev) is what many consider the end all for decentralized anonymity.
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:31:59 AM

I hope I am responding to someone who has not read the ann and not to a troll...

Stealth addresses combined with zk-snarks (under dev) is what many consider the end all for decentralized anonymity.

This ^
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 03:38:35 AM

no not trolling, just a welder that's mostly computer illiterate, just was thinking with posa a person had break their TX down to help obfuscate it because a person looking at blockchain could link the TX by coin amount and make an assumption that those were connected, so how does this differ ?
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:01:53 AM

ATTENTION:

BEWARE OF BOBSURPLUS's so-called membership. (posting this where you can stop deleting it Bobsurplus)

I provided evidence in his membership thread as you can read below. It was simply providing facts for potential investors. Then he proceeds to delete my posts in his thread which can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=730494.msg8256168#msg8256168

Here is the screencap of my initial post: (i actually considered investing but after some digging I knew it was best not to)

https://i.imgur.com/pWdhlHn.jpg

Here is the screencap of deleted posts & content:

https://i.imgur.com/fH1wLOs.png

As you can see, he basically confirmed that he did drive the price down of CLOAK to 150k yesterday. Really Bobsurplus? Is that what you do to your own community? You create your own FUD to shake out people from the very coin you're supporting?

Guys, if you want to gamble (or completely waste) your 1 BTC, feel free to join in his "club". As you can see, he is already a very 'trustworthy' guy.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:02:55 AM

Hahahahah!
suchnekky

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:28:05 AM

how long till you release this shit stop fucking around

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
NathanJackson

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:25:09 AM

how long till you release this shit stop fucking around

Don't worry buddy, I'm sure this won't effect the chances of your darkcoin bag turning to gold.  Cheesy
ladiesman107

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:57:35 AM

After a few days a lot of people are going to cry
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: