Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172554 times)
FurianSun

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:52:11 PM

All LXC trolls...I am petitioning the author of the article to change the headline....

"SDC releases first non-stripped down, non-beta, full featured staking android"...happy now?

How about the truth. "ShadowCoin releases It's fully featured pos coin staking Android wallet"

No drama and no bullshit and totally true and nothing anyone can troll. WTF?
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:52:59 PM

This entire argument stems from a lack of understanding of development cycles. Get familiar with these terms:

Alpha:
A very early version of a software product that may not contain all of the features that are planned for the final version. Typically, software goes through two stages of testing before it is considered finished. The first stage, called alpha testing, is often performed only by users within the organization developing the software. The second stage, called beta testing , generally involves a limited number of external users.

Release Candidate:

Abbreviates as RC, a release candidate is a version of a program or software that is functional but not quite ready to be released to the consumer market. Often, glitches and issues with the software are known to the developer, and those issues need to be fixed before the developer releases the product to a sample of consumers for the next phase of development, beta testing. Some developers, such as Microsoft, have a special technical service users group to which they offer a release candidate for trial before a more open public beta test.

Beta: (LXC/GUE)
A test for a computer product prior to commercial release. Beta testing is the last stage of testing, and normally can involve sending the product to beta test sites outside the company for real-world exposure or offering the product for a free trial download over the Internet. Beta testing is often preceded by a round of testing called alpha testing.

Gold Version: (SDC)
In software and application development, a gold version is the final stage of software development and follows the alpha and beta testing cycles of software development. The gold version is the final version of the software as it will be released to the public. Most or all known bugs prior to release are fixed, and all intended functions for final release are implemented. Media and developers will often use the phrase "gone gold" to announce a software product's impending release.

SDC has "gone gold" with the release of ShadowGO.

Don't give a shit. If it works and their's did stake and send and receive coins. It was/is the 1st working one of its kind regardless of what you call it. Semantics for this shit is gonna kill this coin. Let them have their shit. Move on. We look like asses. It's all over the place. Everyone is calling bullshit. Fucking ruined the coin with this stupidity.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=656167.msg7369901#msg7369901

Sorry for your delusion and GOODNIGHT.

Incredible you can't even read 5 post over yours.
AltxF4

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:54:35 PM

Damn a lot of you kids are way to emotional to be in crypto... both on LXC and SDC! Grow up, invest in both coins' and profit! Both coins are great and both dev teams are pushing the market out the rut that has been established! Rapping on each others threads does NOTHING for either coin! Its attitudes in both threads that are killing crypto!
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:54:43 PM

This entire argument stems from a lack of understanding of development cycles. Get familiar with these terms:

Alpha:
A very early version of a software product that may not contain all of the features that are planned for the final version. Typically, software goes through two stages of testing before it is considered finished. The first stage, called alpha testing, is often performed only by users within the organization developing the software. The second stage, called beta testing , generally involves a limited number of external users.

Release Candidate:

Abbreviates as RC, a release candidate is a version of a program or software that is functional but not quite ready to be released to the consumer market. Often, glitches and issues with the software are known to the developer, and those issues need to be fixed before the developer releases the product to a sample of consumers for the next phase of development, beta testing. Some developers, such as Microsoft, have a special technical service users group to which they offer a release candidate for trial before a more open public beta test.

A test for a computer product prior to commercial release. Beta testing is the last stage of testing, and normally can involve sending the product to beta test sites outside the company for real-world exposure or offering the product for a free trial download over the Internet. Beta testing is often preceded by a round of testing called alpha testing.

In software and application development, a gold version is the final stage of software development and follows the alpha and beta testing cycles of software development. The gold version is the final version of the software as it will be released to the public. Most or all known bugs prior to release are fixed, and all intended functions for final release are implemented. Media and developers will often use the phrase "gone gold" to announce a software product's impending release.

Don't give a shit. If it works and their's did stake and send and receive coins. It was/is the 1st working one of its kind regardless of what you call it. Semantics for this shit is gonna kill this coin. Let them have their shit. Move on. We look like asses. It's all over the place. Everyone is calling bullshit. Fucking ruined the coin with this stupidity.  

Uneducated investors are killing crypto. People want to invest in technology but have zero understanding of the terms used in software development cycles. They end up making themselves look like asses when they aren't educated. This lack of understanding has nothing to do with SDC, BTC or the author of the article. Hopefully those definitions will boost the average crypto investor's intelligence level.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:57:04 PM

All LXC trolls...I am petitioning the author of the article to change the headline....

"SDC releases first non-stripped down, non-beta, full featured staking android"...happy now?

How about the truth. "ShadowCoin releases It's fully featured pos coin staking Android wallet"

No drama and no bullshit and totally true and nothing anyone can troll. WTF?

Both statements are true...it's the clarification LXC trolls want though.
CoinStarX

Activity: 196

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:59:59 PM

as if anyone in this huge world gives a shit about which android wallet had staking first.

damn people are crazy  Grin

+ 1000000000000

Let's stop that shit. We need be talk about what matters again, and focus on our achievement. WE HAVE A WORKING POS WALLET YAY! Good if Librex and Guerrilla also have one.  So now, can we start be grateful and post about how great Rynomster is and how cool is it going to be rebranded and get IOS??!

I'm gonna post a screenshot of Gorillacoin's staking wallet released before both librex and shadow coin with the hope that people move forward and stop their shit.

Ok let's skip the outright lies and scam of SDC and move to it's Dev. Why won't he do a POD? What's he hiding? His old coin? Any thing someone else did he's taking credit for?

do you sleep better at night because a third party website verified your dev?

gtfo with this trivial bullshit already.  Grin

i dont give a fuck who the dev is as long as he keeps working!

After this scammy shit pulled today I know I would. The Dev is so top notch then he would have nothing to hide. POD will put this to rest. I know this dev had another coin so maybe he's got a scam or two to hide.

ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:04:03 PM

as if anyone in this huge world gives a shit about which android wallet had staking first.

+ 1000000000000

Let's stop that shit. We need be talk about what matters again, and focus on our achievement. WE HAVE A WORKING POS WALLET YAY! Good if Librex and Guerrilla also have one.  So now, can we start be grateful and post about how great Rynomster is and how cool is it going to be rebranded and get IOS??!

I'm gonna post a screenshot of Gorillacoin's staking wallet released before both librex and shadow coin with the hope that people move forward and stop their shit.

Ok let's skip the outright lies and scam of SDC and move to it's Dev. Why won't he do a POD? What's he hiding? His old coin? Any thing someone else did he's taking credit for?

After this scammy shit pulled today I know I would. The Dev is so top notch then he would have nothing to hide. POD will put this to rest. I know this dev had another coin so maybe he's got a scam or two to hide.

Not a chance...troll!

The PoD guy has a bunch of minions out in each forum screaming POD, POD, POD, POD, POD...it's a scam to make the PoD guy money and gain a following. DO NOT POD COIN DEVS....YOU ARE BEING SCAMED!

PoD is centralization and if given enough following it will basically be a regulatory body. The problem comes when PoD becomes the defacto standard in altcoins where a new altcoin must be PoD in order to be widely accepted. At this point the alt community/market is controlled by the whims of the PoD guy in a situation where he alone can decide what are the acceptable actions for a developer to get him "in" the club. If PoD is the standard the PoD guy can charge new alts whatever he chooses for them to get "in" status. We don't need this BS in alts....keep the regulation for BTC.
L3pje

Activity: 283

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:06:24 PM

So much trolling from an other coin just can't be good.

I just sold my bit of LXC to buy some SDC
FurianSun

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:10:06 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=656167.msg7369901#msg7369901

Sorry for your delusion and GOODNIGHT.

Incredible you can't even read 5 post over yours.

Really? Did you even read that?  "Download APK :
http://216.107.155.80/gue.apk

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2gR5u_ooi8

Note: This is just the beta release which will give you an idea of the direction we're taking this. The app still needs to be integrated with the back end. This is simply to give you an idea of the UI/UX.  Updates to follow."

To this day they never followed. it wasn't working as the back end integrated as it's just UI/UX. It's really a mock up they called a beta. They still haven't got it to go. Also it's in Java. Will it run on your Android phone and stake and send and receive coins? Nope. So it's not a fully working pos staking wallet you can use one your phone beta. It's a mock up beta to "give you an idea where they are headed"

Read the shit you use as facts fucktard scammer.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:10:18 PM

Hmm.. I thought crypto was supposed to attract the brightest minds of the world. It seems like it's attracting uneducated scumbags with no understanding of technology or software development cycles. English is my second language and I'm far better at communicating than these people.. It's sad. When Bitcoin first came around the majority of the people it attracted had a high level of intelligence. Altcoins seem to lack this deciding factor.

Here's to hoping that bitcointalk fails a miserable death and the altcoin discussion moves to a platform that encourages coin growth, instead of high school drop outs.

lilikiki

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:17:59 PM

+ 1000000000000

Not a chance...troll!

The PoD guy has a bunch of minions out in each forum screaming POD, POD, POD, POD, POD...it's a scam to make the PoD guy money and gain a following. DO NOT POD COIN DEVS....YOU ARE BEING SCAMED!

PoD is centralization and if given enough following it will basically be a regulatory body. The problem comes when PoD becomes the defacto standard in altcoins where a new altcoin must be PoD in order to be widely accepted. At this point the alt community/market is controlled by the whims of the PoD guy in a situation where he alone can decide what are the acceptable actions for a developer to get him "in" the club. If PoD is the standard the PoD guy can charge new alts whatever he chooses for them to get "in" status. We don't need this BS in alts....keep the regulation for BTC.

I have to agree POD, is a problem in it's current implementation.  Coin should be evaluated over how much they deliver, if they can keep to their current time frames, communication with their communities, and openness.  Al this evaluation should be done through monitoring the coin, no central over sight comity.

This is the same kind of hand holding we are trying to get away from with the current financial system, if it looks fishy don't invest in it till more proof is given.  Everyone is always trying to get in at the rock bottom price. However, making a decent gain managing your risk is much greater then making amazing gains with extremely high risk, it is not worth it.

The difference between gambling and investing is knowledge, managing your risk, and putting the odds in your favor.
Most people in crypto are gambling, and you deserve to lose if you don't manage your risk, don't do your own research; don't wait for the proper moments to buy and sell, and being dependent on a POD guy to tell you the with a 1-5 star rating (after he has bought of course or sold) what they believe the coin should be rated as.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:22:43 PM

Proof of Developer = Product Delivery. GTFO with your failed attempt to regulate crypto.

TrangLee

Activity: 210

Living the dream

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:31:52 PM

Nobody read my post?

I think Guerillacoin was the first one to release a working wallet with pos. Huh Huh Huh
But seriously, should we really discuss this? Who cares anyway?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=656167.0

Please Shadowcoin holder, we don't need to play at "who has the bigger one" with them.

Yeah I read it. You pulled up some old coins uncompleted GUI beta that doesn't work at all. They even tell you. They never claimed it. It is an image to give their uses an idea of what it would look like. It never released a working version just an image.

What this shows is the lengths of dishonesty SDC people will go to for their coin. In essence you are misleading and try to scam everyone into think this guerillacoin made a staking Android wallet. It's purely false info. You are either a retard or a full blown scammer.

TrangLee

Activity: 210

Living the dream

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:35:59 PM

Proof of Developer = Product Delivery. GTFO with your failed attempt to regulate crypto.

After all this scam shit. The dev seriously needs to do a POD. What's he hiding? His shit old coin? Did he scam? All the honest nothing to hide devs don't mind to do it. It's free btw. No scan to get money. They guy that runs it does it for free! Do a Pod dev. Man up.

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:37:11 PM

This entire argument stems from a lack of understanding of software development cycles. Get familiar with these terms:

Alpha:

Release Candidate:

-http://www.webopedia.com/
---

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:38:46 PM

[uneducated babble]

You are the scam artist, trying to get people to buy into your bullshit "PoD" when you don't even know what a development cycle is.

Proof of Developer = Proof of Delivery. GTFO

GenX

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:43:00 PM

Nobody read my post?

I think Guerillacoin was the first one to release a working wallet with pos. Huh Huh Huh
But seriously, should we really discuss this? Who cares anyway?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=656167.0

Please Shadowcoin holder, we don't need to play at "who has the bigger one" with them.

Yeah I read it. You pulled up some old coins uncompleted GUI beta that doesn't work at all. They even tell you. They never claimed it. It is an image to give their uses an idea of what it would look like. It never released a working version just an image.

What this shows is the lengths of dishonesty SDC people will go to for their coin. In essence you are misleading and try to scam everyone into think this guerillacoin made a staking Android wallet. It's purely false info. You are either a retard or a full blown scammer.

Holy fuck! The scam becomes conspiracy! These guys tried to argue away LXC's claim of a working Android wallet that stakes with an image of a "beta" GUI of a planned app? Holy fuck batman does this stink of shit. It's bad enough to try and steal the claim of something but when you are busted you pull out something else to still take away credit. Out right disgusting. This scam is way worse than I thought. Same on SDC dev for allowing his guys to pull this shit.
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:45:01 PM

rynomster-
  can you post (verify) a general donation address? I want to donate to You and crz (for the awesome work on the logo), but there are no donation addresses in the OP, or the website for me to check against the one posted on the ShadowHangout. (unless I am just missing them) I never donate to an address without checking it against the OP.
Thanks!

on hangout it was a post for me initially, i've updated it with the one of SDCdev and crz  Smiley

http://shadowhangout.com/topic/11/donation-list-of-addresses

Donate to Crz is work is amazing !

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
GenX

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:49:31 PM

After all this scam shit. The dev seriously needs to do a POD. What's he hiding? His shit old coin? Did he scam? All the honest nothing to hide devs don't mind to do it. It's free btw. No scan to get money. They guy that runs it does it for free! Do a Pod dev. Man up.

Agreed. This dev is hiding shit and his cronies are backing him up. Who is this guy Iconic Expert? MsCollec? LOLjosh? This is a now a must! This dev has shit he's hiding. No POD = SCAM

The lengths people go here to discredit LXC after their sham "we are 1st because it said beta" and "guerrilla BETA image" is proof of why these PODs are needed.
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:51:28 PM

all newbie account try fud Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: