Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncogCoin NO PREMINE | HIGH POS | WHITEPAPER IN 24 HOURS  (Read 47044 times)
belgo

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:51:54 PM

i can not install windows wallet.

"Can not read the package file"
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:54:05 PM

Well it looks like BitTrex is holding my coins now on "pending". Been a while now.

At this point it isn't worth to sell now. Just gotta hope something happens positive.

I am a very small bag holder.

maybe you're just over-reacting. perhaps the dev is doing a blockchain update for the decentralized slave nodes system and so there is a halt on the blockchain atm. we'll give him 24-48hrs to respond. if we dont hear anything or the blockchain doesnt go live once more we can move forward with an official community takeover. i will help.
Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:56:10 PM

QuantumPro fan?? Cheesy Hold dir mal ein paar Vericoins und leb gesund alter Wink

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:57:52 PM

Well it looks like BitTrex is holding my coins now on "pending". Been a while now.

At this point it isn't worth to sell now. Just gotta hope something happens positive.

I am a very small bag holder.

maybe you're just over-reacting. perhaps the dev is doing a blockchain update for the decentralized slave nodes system and so there is a halt on the blockchain atm. we'll give him 24-48hrs to respond. if we dont hear anything or the blockchain doesnt go live once more we can move forward with an official community takeover. i will help.

The second community takeover of same coin in 72 hours? That's gotta be a record right?

because it is an incentive to get a coin developed. If it does not have enough community support it is hard to get developers to want to do it. Like i said before I was not the original dev. IncogCoin posted the thread and could not properly launch a coin. I ended up taking over and launching this thread.

You shouldve disclosed this from the beginning, to prevent a fucking panic dump to hells creek like you just did now. And if you knew this, maybe you shouldve gotten the funding beforehand or set up some kind of donation fund BEFORE RELAUNCHING THE FUCKING COIN. Sorry if Im being an asshole, but what Im saying should only be common sense. If you cant properly relaunch a coin, dont blame the original scammer dev for not being able to launch one. For all I can see is you guys are on the same level.

I simply relaunched the coin and tried to get new devs to work on it. but now they do not want to because the coins is not worth much. I mean i do not want to go MIA and just not release anything id rather be upfront and tell you what is happening.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 01:01:26 PM

my wallet is working and its connected, blockchain is also up to date

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:05:14 PM

Where is GTX DOX. He said 30 minutes. Its been 2 hours.

Coinler

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:07:08 PM

The second community takeover of same coin in 72 hours? That's gotta be a record right?

well considering im not sure what transpired here completely i really wouldnt know? has it been confirmed the dev buggered off? or is it that he hasnt responded to the community over the past 24hrs? he would need a good conk on the head for halting the blockchain without notifying the community either way.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:07:30 PM

Where is GTX DOX. He said 30 minutes. Its been 2 hours.

Triple scammed
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:21:29 PM

well considering im not sure what transpired here completely i really wouldnt know? has it been confirmed the dev buggered off? or is it that he hasnt responded to the community over the past 24hrs? he would need a good conk on the head for halting the blockchain without notifying the community either way.

The original dev was a scammer and left. M3 took over but he wasnt a dev, he hired some devs and they ended up leaving because the price never reached 2k sats which was the contingency plan set by M3 (yea dont ask, makes no sense), and as a result crashed the price. Then GTX-DOX chimed in and said he knows some highly qualifed devs that would be willing to takeover, and to give him 30 minutes to get in contact with them. its been almost 3 hours without a peep.

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 01:22:03 PM

ok is there any other dev out there interested in helping?

InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:23:32 PM

ok havent read the whole thread yet. but maybe someone can update me what's up? did we lose the dev or something? because that really isnt a problem. ive got one on standby.

let me know. easiest community takeover yet. i may even supply this coin with my own anon solution. but considering i only got a couple hundred while speculating the coin for trading and price rise, i'd accept some donations for my idea in ICG. i estimate 1-2btc to pay the dev to implement anon. but dont hold me to that. we'd have to get an official quote.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:23:55 PM

before they buy enough cheap coins, they won't show up.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:24:37 PM

Doesn't look that bad... At least m3 was transparent.Did m3 launch the coin or a dev that bailed?
Did the first dev had any coins?
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 01:25:34 PM

Still holding my remaining coins, hoping for this community takeover.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:26:44 PM

told you, gtx was just pumping it. sold at loss no probs, gonna make it back with saffron coin
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:27:41 PM

before they buy enough cheap coins, they won't show up.

haha. the saviors are loading up now before saving us all  Grin

Coinler

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:28:17 PM

The original dev was a scammer and left. M3 took over but he wasnt a dev, he hired some devs and they ended up leaving because the price never reached 2k sats which was the contingency plan set by M3 (yea dont ask, makes no sense), and as a result crashed the price. Then GTX-DOX chimed in and said he knows some highly qualifed devs that would be willing to takeover, and to give him 30 minutes to get in contact with them. its been almost 3 hours without a peep.

getting in contact with a dev can take longer than expected. discussions etc. but what u said there doesnt add up to me at all. m3 is the original poster on this thread. was there a previous thread? what im seeing seems to be characteristic of an attempt to transfer from an independent master and slave nodes system to the decentralized one. which doesnt seem to be working, possibly pending a wallet update at the exchanges. the coin was also recently added to bittrex(less than 24hrs). so something seems to be going on in the background.
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 01:28:32 PM

the blockchain is working, i dont know why are people saying otherwise, im waiting for my coins to be minted.  Grin

seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:29:11 PM

getting in contact with a dev can take longer than expected. discussions etc. but what u said there doesnt add up to me at all. m3 is the original poster on this thread. was there a previous thread? what im seeing seems to be characteristic of an attempt to transfer from an independent master and slave nodes system to the decentralized one. which doesnt seem to be working, possibly pending a wallet update at the exchanges. the coin was also recently added to bittrex(less than 24hrs). so something seems to be going on in the background.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702210.0
GTX-DoX

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:32:33 PM

told you, gtx was just pumping it. sold at loss no probs, gonna make it back with saffron coin
You are making me repeat myself, I have no coins. Just trying to help anyone who believe in this coin and I think I might get the right people to start again with this. I said 30 minutes but since I got a response only from one member I don't want to rush things. Please be patient, if we get it right it may become huge! I still don't know about the donations thing but that will be decided by them, not by myself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: