Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch out bittrex exchange  (Read 6372 times)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 01:02:57 PM

Who complains about such a small amount of money? Ghetto fucking losers. Seriously it is disrespectful to real investors to see morons complain about peasant change.

GTFO

Statements like this are pathetic.  The amounts are irrelevant.

+1, that's a childish way of thinking.

"ahah noobs, they got burned and complain about that. I'm not that stupid. Aha noobs !"

Crypto world shouldn't be accessible to less that 21 years old  Roll Eyes

Personnaly i've been burned, but i'm thinking "i should have known", and i'm thinking that i was stupid to believe like that.

BUT i also pay for Bittrex service and i'm not happy with theirs. They are not professionals ...

Exactly getting burned by scammy developers that can happen. But hidden premine coins should not happen at all!

Bittrex should be the one accountable for this!
+1 especially as they don't even comment on any of this... (not a single comment anywhere, explaining either their behavior as "trusted escrow" (actually not anymore, and I really trust them less even as an exchange).

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Dimitry (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:03:03 PM

IT IS ONLY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK ABOUT A COIN YOU ARE BUYING.  YOU PEOPLE CRY SO FUCKING MUCH ABOUT SCAMS BUT REFUSE TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.  GROW UP.

Not everybody knows how to read code. So my research is limited!
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:03:41 PM

Who complains about such a small amount of money? Ghetto fucking losers. Seriously it is disrespectful to real investors to see morons complain about peasant change.

your posting history is public chump. u aint no bigtime investor. btw your website is blank.

now get the fuck out of my face.

this fraud is costing us in the hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars as a community.

mikesrevenge

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:04:46 PM

IT IS ONLY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK ABOUT A COIN YOU ARE BUYING.  YOU PEOPLE CRY SO FUCKING MUCH ABOUT SCAMS BUT REFUSE TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.  GROW UP.

And Bittrex has no responsibility to do the same thing?  It's a two-way street.  It should fall on Bittrex more, since not everyone is capable of translating code.

cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:05:25 PM

douche u have an icebergcoin sig file.  Grin

its your responsibility to become a better person. get to work on it.

worriedtrader

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:08:52 PM

And Bittrex has no responsibility to do the same thing?  It's a two-way street.  It should fall on Bittrex more, since not everyone is capable of translating code.

+1

Also they charge you a fee to trade. Simply no attempt at professional responsibility.
mikesrevenge

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:10:05 PM

if you cannot afford to lose money don't bloody be in crypto.

Statements like this will keep crypto down forever.  It will never go mainstream, and all those shitcoins you own will have 0 value.
cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:10:48 PM

I lost over 20btc on ICEBERG COIN and I only have myself to blame for not selling for double my profits during IPO. So please, DYOR don't blame shit and stuff. People win and lose money all day and if you cannot afford to lose money don't bloody be in crypto.

good victim. good. let me pat u on the head.

you bought 20% of the icb ico and u blame yourself only.

didnt you research it? haha.

the first step to overcome victimhood is to start blaming the people who scammed you! that was the dev and bittrex.

n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:11:18 PM

no, they don't to be honest.  

if you buy a GPU from newegg.com and it doesn't work on your computer do you email newegg and demand your money back?  

douche u have an icebergcoin sig file.  Grin

Does you calling me a douche mean that you bougth ICB when it was above its ICO price?  Once again, you made the mistake of thinking that was a good idea.

I'm in shock that because you can't spot scams therefore that makes me a bad person.  And by the way, im just lazy and didn't remove the signature.  So thanks.
n3rfherder

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:12:38 PM

if you cannot afford to lose money don't bloody be in crypto.

Statements like this will keep crypto down forever.  It will never go mainstream, and all those shitcoins you own will have 0 value.

That logic doesn't work in the stock market.  People lose money all the time.  I'm pretty sure Wall Street is mainstream.
cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:13:28 PM

if you buy a GPU from newegg.com and it doesn't work on your computer do you email newegg and demand your money back?  

Does you calling me a douche mean that you bougth ICB when it was above its ICO price?  Once again, you made the mistake of thinking that was a good idea.

I'm in shock that because you can't spot scams therefore that makes me a bad person.  And by the way, im just lazy and didn't remove the signature.  So thanks.

dummy, newegg has a return policy.

http://www.newegg.com/HelpInfo/ReturnPolicy.aspx

of course people return defective items.

please just move on to another thread where you may understand the issues.

n3rfherder

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:14:31 PM

You said defective.  That isn't the same thing moron.  I said if you buy a card THAT DOESN'T WORK ON YOUR SYSTEM.  As in you buy an AMD for a nvidia computer.  Wow, dude...wow.
mikesrevenge

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:14:40 PM

That's a horrible example.
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:15:42 PM

I lost over 20btc on ICEBERG COIN and I only have myself to blame for not selling for double my profits during IPO. So please, DYOR don't blame shit and stuff. People win and lose money all day and if you cannot afford to lose money don't bloody be in crypto.

good victim. good. let me pat u on the head.

you bought 20% of the icb ico and u blame yourself only.

didnt you research it? haha.

the first step to overcome victimhood is to start blaming the people who scammed you! that was the dev and bittrex.

pls pls pls dude learn have to have valdi arguments.... you losing your money is ONLY your fault.... what kind of service are you paying bittrex? do you have a monthly subscription there?... and no fees don´t count to that as its the same for everyone.... DO YOU FUCKIN OWN RESEARCH AND STOP blaming
worriedtrader

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:16:07 PM

You said defective.  That isn't the same thing moron.  I said if you buy a card THAT DOESN'T WORK ON YOUR SYSTEM.  As in you buy an AMD for a nvidia computer.  Wow, dude...wow.

Poor poor example. You could even say the coin went defective.
cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:16:30 PM

yeah elitecoin didnt work on my system so now i can't return it. haha  Undecided

mikesrevenge

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:19:24 PM

The scam dev is just as responsible as Bittrex.  Scammers gonna scam.... Bittrex clearly wants a piece of that action. 

No thanks, I'll pass.
cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:21:29 PM

The scam dev is just as responsible as Bittrex.  Scammers gonna scam.... Bittrex clearly wants a piece of that action. 

No thanks, I'll pass.

yep. the scam dev is to blame and so is bittrex.

how can the people who lost the money be the only ones at 'fault.'

btw i aint buying any more new coins at bittrex so i already solved my problem.

im just wondering why crypto people are supporting a third party small business so much.

they must want it to continue for some reason. hmmmm. i wonder why they want the scams to continue?

hmmmm. 

tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:22:38 PM

My BTC can't be withdrawed since I can't receive confirmation email today in bittrex.com, I tried many times and log a ticket, it still doesn't work, anyone has the same issue? my email address is @qq.com, is there any problems with this platform?I am so worried.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:26:46 PM

here is what bittrex says about its process of coin selection:

"We look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to cryto-coin technology, or a contribution to science and humanity."

haha.  Grin

seems like they r lying to us!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: