Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch out bittrex exchange  (Read 6372 times)
mikesrevenge

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:05:37 PM

From what I gather here...half of you want crypto to become a stock (essentially) and highly regulated and the other half are smart enough to not buy shit and blame someone else for it.

I don't think you understand, and it's not worth explaining any more.  If you can't understand the valid points in this thread, then you won't.
mikesrevenge

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:06:34 PM

It blows my mind people run wallets without typing 'getinfo' into the debug console as the first thing they do.

If you didn't type 'getinfo' into the debug console then feel free to blame whoever you want, but you have to blame yourself as well.

Also might want to take some time to understand the debug console and how it can help/protect you.

Bittrex should have done that before adding to their exchange.  They probably did.
UGETHIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:07:31 PM

Yes we get it your all smart and investors are all stupid.  Stupid people who buy your fucking coins miners.  Exchanges either will protect the stupid investors or we will lose because no one will be there to buy our coins.
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:07:36 PM

It is not Bittrex's fault for trying to make the majority of the crypto community happy.  Bittrex's responsibility is an exchange, and IS NOT a code checker.
It is entirely their fault. If you know something is fraudulent you don't list it (or you delist it)
And in the mean time other good coin don't get listed...

The initial code did not have the hidden premine. Only after the wallet update was it noticed.

People need to quit blaming someone else for their poor life choices.
worriedtrader

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:08:03 PM

From what I gather here...half of you want crypto to become a stock (essentially) and highly regulated and the other half are smart enough to not buy shit and blame someone else for it.
You mean the other half are happy to see Bittrex continue to add scam coins, hurt other innocent users and continue to support scam developers? There is no need for it to regulated if the exchange can take more professional responsibility.
UGETHIT

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:09:41 PM

Yes we get it your all smart and investors are all stupid.  Stupid people who buy your fucking coins miners.  Exchanges either will protect the stupid investors or we will lose because no one will be there to buy our coins.

And still people don't get it.  We need Exchanges to protect the stupid investors or we are all going to lose money.  You can sheer a sheep many times but skin them only once and these investors are getting skinned.
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:11:28 PM

From what I gather here...half of you want crypto to become a stock (essentially) and highly regulated and the other hakf are smart enough to not buy shit and blame someone else for it.

here is what bittrex says about its process of coin selection:

"We look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to cryto-coin technology, or a contribution to science and humanity."

do you feel bittrex met this mission with the addition of elitecoin?

because if they followed their own rules i wouldn't have had money stolen from me.
The coin was clearly demanded by a sizeable flock of easily misguided sheep so yeah, this went with their own rules.

come on. a few miners and sock puppets is hardly 'community demand.' make these fucking scammers work for it a bit.

elitecoin did not meet any of the stated inclusion goals of bittrex. it was a fucking scam coin that was not popular at all.

the truth of how they actually do listings will come out soon enough. its backroom deals with the same people (criminals) mainly.

mikesrevenge

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:11:44 PM

There are 3 types of people posting on this thread:

1.  The people who make money off the scams.

2.  The people who lose money off the scams.

3.  The people who don't think its right.

It's pretty clear who each person is.
Rage19420

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:12:42 PM

And still people don't get it.  We need Exchanges to protect the stupid investors or we are all going to lose money.  You can sheer a sheep many times but skin them only once and these investors are getting skinned.

Theres no exchange in the world that protects your money. Not on wall street, etc.

If people cant handle the risks associated with investing then they should just gtfo.
UGETHIT

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:13:30 PM

I don't give a fuck about people who lost money.  I only care about my own future ability to sell coins I mine.  Otherwise I will have to get  real job and that doesn't sound fun to me.
Rage19420

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:14:00 PM

4.  People who have a need to stay on their mums tit for comfort and safety.

fify
mikesrevenge

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:14:06 PM

Theres no exchange in the world that protects your money. Not on wall street, etc.

If people cant handle the risks associated with investing then they should just gtfo.

Wall street is regulated, and the people who steal go to jail.  

There are always risks, but one of them should not be whether the investment is legitimate or not.
cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:15:15 PM

It is not Bittrex's fault for trying to make the majority of the crypto community happy.  Bittrex's responsibility is an exchange, and IS NOT a code checker.
It is entirely their fault. If you know something is fraudulent you don't list it (or you delist it)
And in the mean time other good coin don't get listed...

The initial code did not have the hidden premine. Only after the wallet update was it noticed.

People need to quit blaming someone else for their poor life choices.

you make it sound like i got long cancer from smoking dickweed.

'life choice'.

i think your life choice of being a scammer is a poor one.

there is no possible way to blame the 'investor' only and exonerate the dev and the exchange.

now you are telling us we have to constantly monitor the code too.

fuck that and fuck you too for even mentioning it.

i wont buy another fucking new coin at all.

Rage19420

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:15:32 PM

I don't give a fuck about people who lost money.  I only care about my own future ability to sell coins I mine.  Otherwise I will have to get  real job and that doesn't sound fun to me.

So you only want the ability to make a profit, not lose any?  Cheesy

You are in the wrong place.
Tuwie2

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:17:32 PM

I am willing to bet half these people complaining are the same ones that are asking for coin to be listed on an exchange an hour after it is launched.

If you cant check the code the code yourself of a coin you are planning on investing in, then get out now!

I am far from an expert coder, but I have learned what to look for in the code.

Bittrex lists a coin because mass numbers of people from the community ask them to.

Its funny though, every one of these coins, starts on a different exchange.

Why aren't you all complaining about the other exchanges who listed these coins first.....

Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:18:29 PM

Bottom line is any coin get listed when it has enough volume and exchanges are interested to make profit and they de-list the coin as soon as volume drops . It has happened on many exchanges with many coins.
cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:19:03 PM

I am willing to bet half these people complaining are the same ones that are asking for coin to be listed on an exchange an hour after it is launched.

If you cant check the code the code yourself of a coin you are planning on investing in, then get out now!

I am far from an expert coder, but I have learned what to look for in the code.

Bittrex lists a coin because mass numbers of people from the community ask them to.

Its funny though, every one of these coins, starts on a different exchange.

Why aren't you all complaining about the other exchanges who listed these coins first.....

'mass numbers?' what numbers exactly?

cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:19:40 PM

A obvious puff if you ask me. Never trust what other people can promise you. Trust your own judgement and make your own calls. Bittrex isn't there to say: "OH LOOK SCAMCOIN! DON'T TRIP, MY SWEET LOVE!"

what gives you the idea you need to defend them.

why cant i bitch about their lack of service?

Rage19420

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:19:49 PM

There are always risks, but one of them should not be whether the investment is legitimate or not.

Right, and Bernard Madoff sat on the Board of Directors of the Securities Industry that regulated the industry.

How'd that work out?  Cheesy
Tuwie2

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:19:54 PM

Yes, because there are never scams in the stock market.  Tell that to the people affected by Madoff, or by the Enron scandal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: