Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:34:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152892 times)
mimsx11

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:54:56 AM

Ok omniscient toolbox troll. Please grant us all your wisdom and provide a link to the coin you just released.

Please please we all need your guidance.

Pro Tip: Dont feed the trolls and naysayers.

Many of us that have invested our BTC know of most of the team. I would agree that this coin offers more than most just based in the quality of the people on the team.

Toolboxes that most likely still live at home in their mommies basement and have never accomplished anything in their pathetic existence are going to yell the typical nonsense because this coin is different. If you think this is not a great idea please go play in the street or something like that will better the world. There really is no need for you to spew your ignorance or hatred toward the QBK team.

Anybody remember when messaging with 140 characters was the dumbest fucking thing you ever heard? Now you all do it.

Pro Tip #2: Dont quote the trolls and naysayers
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:55:11 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 04:36:21 AM by pseudonymdude

Now that ICO is over, you might want to try to get this on Bittrex.  They currently have 6x the daily volume of Polo so it will get more eyes there.

edit: corrected the number

ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:12:32 AM

Hi Team.

Ive got the wallet downloaded and opened but I have no connections to the qibuck network, is it a known issue right now?

Keep up the good work and ignore the haters  Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

armaan56

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:14:28 AM

Hi Team.

Ive got the wallet downloaded and opened but I have no connections to the qibuck network, is it a known issue right now?

Keep up the good work and ignore the haters  Smiley
Yes. everyone is having this issue. Wait for the developers to wake up and set nodes for us

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

BTHECREATOR

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:25:45 AM

I don't care how you slice this pie, very clearly the first ANN post on this thread did not advertise a coin made by two 'moms' with limited experience in crypto and just over $6,000 in assets on board. Go make a hot sauce or hold a garage sale. This is absurd. I dumped your shitty coin, and I hope everyone else does, too. What a joke.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:49:00 AM

1) How do you tell there are no 'bagholders' profiting multiple times? If I have 50 000 and put 1000 each in fifty different wallets, I will be receive 50 times the payout I'm supposed to.

2) You bought the coins from yourselves at no cost. So in addition to the 22% share from the management pool, you get god knows how much of the 50% from the bagholding pool? AND control the 23% for reinvestments?

3) The entire concept relies on a bunch of random people constantly profiting on their 'investments'? (trading altcoins)

4) You don't even pay for any upkeep yourselves

5) You deduct the cost of shipping from the the first bonus. So what happens when the money they earn from your 'investments' won't pay for the shipping for 6+months?

Lmao I'm sure you guys are atleast 95% of this volume from the ICO but I can't believe anyone at all bought it....
Good lord

"we have chosen to invest all funds from the ICO in shitcoin x. Unfortunately we have lost all of the funds so from here on out payouts will cease indefinitely"

Cards will be sent out free of charge including shipping, we are covering all the costs for the cards.
Verification for bagholder status will happen via Skype. You will have a one on one skype with one of our team members to verify your identity. Each identity will be allowed to have one wallet each of QBK to stake to receive their bonus.
If people are deciding to sell their coins below ICO price because of FUD created in the trollbox to manipulate and push the price down have no one to blame for their actions but themselves. No one put a gun on their heads to purchase the coin. If they read the ann and didn't like what we offered then they didn't have to purchase the coin. No once forced them. If you think this is a shit coin then it's not for you so you can go on other threads and purchase the coins you like. Everyone has free choice to choose and buy the coins they like. Just because people dumped hard and didn't make the coin rise 1000% in one hour doesn't make it a scam coin. You chose to crash the coin price you have to live with the consequences.
Our job is to deliver on whatever we have tried to lay out in the ann thread. I have been watching the trollbox for 4 hours and even had to see the abusive language reach disgusting levels to try to crash the coin price. It's up to every individual to buy or not buy, to sell less than what they bought for or be patient enough to sell at a profit.
Also if you don't like that that TWO MOMS are trying to do something positive in Crypto and like to be sexist in saying that Crypto is only for DEVS AND MEN then the problem is yours.
Thank you for your sincere honesty now let us do our job please. Smiley.
Don't think just because there are ladies involved that we are going to sit here and be bullied by some sad and very bored men.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:00:11 AM

1) How do you tell there are no 'bagholders' profiting multiple times? If I have 50 000 and put 1000 each in fifty different wallets, I will be receive 50 times the payout I'm supposed to.

2) You bought the coins from yourselves at no cost. So in addition to the 22% share from the management pool, you get god knows how much of the 50% from the bagholding pool? AND control the 23% for reinvestments?

3) The entire concept relies on a bunch of random people constantly profiting on their 'investments'? (trading altcoins)

4) You don't even pay for any upkeep yourselves

5) You deduct the cost of shipping from the the first bonus. So what happens when the money they earn from your 'investments' won't pay for the shipping for 6+months?

Lmao I'm sure you guys are atleast 95% of this volume from the ICO but I can't believe anyone at all bought it....
Good lord

"we have chosen to invest all funds from the ICO in shitcoin x. Unfortunately we have lost all of the funds so from here on out payouts will cease indefinitely"

Cards will be sent out free of charge including shipping, we are covering all the costs for the cards.
Verification for bagholder status will happen via Skype. You will have a one on one skype with one of our team members to verify your identity. Each identity will be allowed to have one wallet each of QBK to stake to receive their bonus.
If people are deciding to sell their coins below ICO price because of FUD created in the trollbox to manipulate and push the price down have no one to blame for their actions but themselves. No one put a gun on their heads to purchase the coin. If they read the ann and didn't like what we offered then they didn't have to purchase the coin. No once forced them. If you think this is a shit coin then it's not for you so you can go on other threads and purchase the coins you like. Everyone has free choice to choose and buy the coins they like. Just because people dumped hard and didn't make the coin rise 1000% in one hour doesn't make it a scam coin. You chose to crash the coin price you have to live with the consequences.
Our job is to deliver on whatever we have tried to lay out in the ann thread. I have been watching the trollbox for 4 hours and even had to see the abusive language reach disgusting levels to try to crash the coin price. It's up to every individual to buy or not buy, to sell less than what they bought for or be patient enough to sell at a profit.
Also if you don't like that that TWO MOMS are trying to do something positive in Crypto and like to be sexist in saying that Crypto is only for DEVS AND MEN then the problem is yours.
Thank you for your sincere honesty now let us do our job please. Smiley.
Don't think just because there are ladies involved that we are going to sit here and be bullied by some sad and very bored men.
+10000 Iwas there in the troll box and it was disgusting , and I did give it to some of the mindless idiot's that were flapping the pie holes, correct everyone makes there own decisions and have to live with them , im in and if people want to sell at a loss then I will more than happily take advantage of it , free market , your free to make your own decisions

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:15:13 AM

Congratulations on the successful ICO.

It puzzles the mind though how some are selling immediately below ICO price at a loss.

Good to hear about the Skype verification process.  That would help limit those who would try to cheat the system.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:40:24 AM

"TWO MOMS" brought in 59 grand in under 6 hours.  Kudos to the gals. 

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:57:20 AM

Actually we are more than 2 women on the team..We are the only 2 women the rest are men.

http://qibuck.com/team-qi/

Also we are waiting for the Devs to wake up to sort out the nodes. Nothing we can do until they wake up, also we did respond here re the wallet issue few pages back. as soon as we saw there was an issue.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:10:38 AM

Actually we are more than 2 women on the team..We are the only 2 women the rest are men.

http://qibuck.com/team-qi/

Also we are waiting for the Devs to wake up to sort out the nodes. Nothing we can do until they wake up, also we did respond here re the wallet issue few pages back. as soon as we saw there was an issue.  Smiley

Notice one of the devs are Lebanese  Smiley

Nice, if you guys ever disappear I'll be able to come after one of you  Cheesy Cheesy
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:51:35 AM

MINEMEPLS quote from Key coin thread :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457.msg8239078#msg8239078

"I love the FUD game".
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:56:17 AM

I wonder why ppl selling under ICO price? selling with lose? :| LOL  Cheesy
TheFridge

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:56:51 AM

MINEMEPLS quote from Key coin thread :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457.msg8239078#msg8239078

"I love the FUD game".

Hahahaha
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:51:07 AM

I wonder why ppl selling under ICO price? selling with lose? :| LOL  Cheesy
Probly because it didnt gain x100 in the first hour and basically there sheep and they see others and follow!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
primera

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:11:01 AM

Fix wallet seednode my wallet cant sync and setup a QBK-multipool, and take some btc and set a buywall so traders not panic sell.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:39:26 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 10:08:13 AM by jc12345

I wonder why ppl selling under ICO price? selling with lose? :| LOL  Cheesy

It is because 95% of people in crypto are after the quick profits. They don't care about monthly dividends or long term plans. They are in it for the quick rise and sell at the top. In this case there was not even a rise so they just cut their losses and move on. The monthly dividends in the case of QBK will have to beat the opportunity cost of the investment as well as the investors cost of capital. With opportunity cost I mean the money that the investment could have made had it been invested elsewhere for the same period instead of being tied up in QBK for a month until dividends are received and with cost of capital I mean what it is costing the investor to put the money into the investment e.g. if he borrowed the money together with his risk appetite. In the case of crypto the opportunity cost of one month is the profits of pump and dumping new coins over and over for a month which can be significant. Taking a loss by quickly selling something that did not immediately rise is ok for those investors because the opportunity cost of those investment as explained will make up for the losses and still leave them in a profit situation by the end of the month. It will be the bag holders that lose at the end of the month. This explains why some of the investors stepped out quickly again. Unfortunately if 95% of the investors expect a rise, the opposite will happen, unless there is a benefactor investor that will take one for the team and start a pump.

In the absence of a pump the value has to rely on the long term plans which will take some time to materialise. In the meantime there will be very little to support the value, unless the dividends are significant enough and in excess of the opportunity cost as explained above. That is why I say that the company had to be very well capitalised before starting this to fund the returns until the long term services income can kick in. The other option is to use the investor ICO funds to pay for the returns but that will be cannibalising the fund and not sustainable which is very ponzi like and will not go down well all round and is also illegal in RL.

Looking at it from another angle, assuming the price remains constant in the absence of value drivers other than hype and dividends, if you want a positive NPV you have to take the 20k sat outlay in year0 and match that with the monthly dividends over the investor's cost of capital. Cryptoworld carries a lot of risk and therefore cost of capital will be high. So either the dividends have to be high or the 20k sats initial outlay had to be lowered. Alternatively, find a magic bullet that will increase the price other than the dividends and hype and there will be a recovery later on that could push the NPV positive.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 10:17:24 AM

I do. But a coin with a horrible plan that they change AFTER the ICO, and where the devs openly admit that they bought their own coin for free != FUD.
Good luck with your investment though I'm not going to try to reason with the troll box cult obsessed with some gurl.

Nobody on the dev team bought their coins for free. We got compensated for our work on the
coin (I received 0.5 BTC in case you are wondering) which we were free to do with as we chose.

Real world scenario: if you work for company XYZ and they pay you for your work, then you turn
around and buy stock in their company with the money you were paid, does that mean you got
that stock for free? NO.

Our plan has never changed. It has always been exactly what we said it was.

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 10:26:53 AM

Good morning guys - here's the node for you:

qibuck.conf
Code:
addnode=104.131.194.96

Please let me know if it works for you.

Cheers!

Cynthia

wonderloops

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:40:10 AM

Technically, they didnt lie... Ann clearly states "Proof of baghold".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: