Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152892 times)
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 10:54:39 AM

You have 10 BTC. You buy 10 BTC worth of your coins from your own ICO. The 10 BTC goes back to your group. Now you also have the coins.
You don't see a problem with this?
Your plan hasn't changed? Where is the skype verification in the OP? Why are you now covering the costs for the cards?

This is like a very poor attempt at a ponzie scheme.
By the looks of the volume you guys probably have around 70-80% of your own coins (which you got for free).
Sell them at any price for 100% profit > use a small percentage of that profit to pay people for bag holding > this creates hype > repeat.
Wow you didn't even need an explorer to do the ICO? lmao

Except that we don't own 70 - 80% of QiBuck. I have exactly 2711 QBK and change. Other members of the team
have more (but not the amounts that you are suggesting), but that was bought with their OWN money and not
investor funds.

Since it's all going to be public record anyway, each member of the team was paid 0.5 BTC for their work. That's
not enough to by up the lion's share of QiBuck.

wonderloops

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:07:53 AM

I agree with Minemepls, theres to much room for doubt right now. 
Pay attention to the 33 BTC buy in the first 30 mins after launch! Last time I seen that much action in a 30min-timeframe on Polo it was '96 and Pac just got shot.

But perhaps we're wrong. I'm interested to see what happens to the 100 BTC that was raised from ICO.

Good luck to you all.

naidledoes

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:12:39 AM

I like the idea behind this coin... i have some questions:

Why implement anonymity?? Why does this coin even need anon? Seems like funds and time could be better managed doing something other than anon for the community.

If an atm is purchased, where will it be located?

Will all actions regarding investments be transparent?

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 11:55:24 AM

Pay attention to the 33 BTC buy in the first 30 mins after launch! Last time I seen that much action in a 30min-timeframe on Polo it was '96 and Pac just got shot.

But perhaps we're wrong. I'm interested to see what happens to the 100 BTC that was raised from ICO.

Good luck to you all.

AfaIk.

Cloud's original ICO was 500+ BTC. Then they reduced it to less.

qiwoman and her friends know a lot of people, including people from trollbox.

What's wrong with that? I bought a big chunk and I'll hold.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 12:00:19 PM

I like the idea behind this coin... i have some questions:

Why implement anonymity?? Why does this coin even need anon? Seems like funds and time could be better managed doing something other than anon for the community.

If an atm is purchased, where will it be located?

Will all actions regarding investments be transparent?

Those are all good questions and I'll answer them the best that I can.

a. Anonymity - actually I agree with you there. Other features would serve the coin better IMO but QiBuck is not
a one-woman team, nor does any one person hold sway over the direction of the coin. Majority rules, and in this
case, anon was decided upon.

b. ATM location - I will get the answer to this question from Ellie as soon as she is online

c. Transparency - absolutely. All income and expenses, all profit and loss, will be recorded in publicly viewable ledgers

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Cynthia

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:03:57 PM

Why is this coin advertised as x13 when you can't even mine it?   Huh
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:04:36 PM

Any FIX for this?
I am using Windows 7 64 bit

I needed to restart the wallet a couple of times in order to make it work.

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 12:05:16 PM

Yes it was bought with your own money and who is that money going to now? Back to your group so you can make your own investments while keeping the coin.
Polo struggles to get 150BTC volume a day yet this ICO comes and manages to get 100BTC in 4 hours, then can hardly get 10BTC in volume over the next 12 hours after its finished. Seems legit.

How do you think you can value the coin at $60 000 when you do not even have $6000 in assets? ($6000 plus your outstanding BANK coin investment)
If the entire purpose of the coin is for people to make money from your investments, why do you even need the coin?
The coin serves literally no purpose (besides free money for you) and you didn't even know how you were going to verify people until a few hours ago ROFL.

So we shouldn't have bought any coins at all? Is that what you are saying? Jeez, there is no pleasing
people. If part of the premine had been set aside for our dev team, you'd be squawking about that too.

Don't ever buy stock in a company you work for, people. According to MINEMEPLS here, that would make
your company a scam or a ponzi scheme.

As far as the initial BTC value of the ICO, like it or don't but don't read something nefarious into it when
there is nothing nefarious to be found. Every coin spent will be documented and made publicly viewable.

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 12:06:31 PM

Any FIX for this?
I am using Windows 7 64 bit

I needed to restart the wallet a couple of times in order to make it work.

I have that problem w/ every X13 and X11 wallet I try to run on Windows when they are first
installed. It's a Windows glitch ... ahem ... FEATURE.

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 12:07:36 PM

The ICO coins had to be mined by us, and it was done using the X13 algo. Apologies if that is misleading
to people. I'll try to clean up the OP within the next day or so to make things more legible and coherent.

bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:23:45 PM

My wallet is still trying to catch up with respect to the number of blocks being downloaded. Right now the latest is 428 blocks and still trying to catch up, has anyone of you already has the updated number of blocks?
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 12:25:46 PM

Here's a node:

addnode= 104.131.194.96

Tried it and it works. I guess if more people move coins to their wallets it'll be good.

I moved my coin and gonna stake them for a long time Cheesy

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 12:28:44 PM

My wallet is still trying to catch up with respect to the number of blocks being downloaded. Right now the latest is 428 blocks and still trying to catch up, has anyone of you already has the updated number of blocks?

According to our dev:

"Give it time. Coins have to be moving in order to fully sync."

Also:

"The problem is unlike more PoS coins, this doesn't have a lot of people in it because they all had to buy in
and are shifting coins. PoS blocks in 16 hours where a [typical] coin would have 100 - 500 PoS blocks if not
more"

He will be going back in and adding checkpoints to help it sync faster.

Best,

Cynthia

bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:30:23 PM

Thanks to all your replies. I was already using that node, so it will just take more time and patience on my part.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:33:12 PM

The ICO coins had to be mined by us, and it was done using the X13 algo. Apologies if that is misleading
to people. I'll try to clean up the OP within the next day or so to make things more legible and coherent.

lol. Yes, it is very misleading. Looking at your OP, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who interpret it as 100% of the 500,000 premine is for the ICO and the remaining 1.5million is for mining through x13.  Nice one! Glad I passed on this.  Wink
wonderloops

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:46:28 PM

Good luck to you all.

AfaIk.

Cloud's original ICO was 500+ BTC. Then they reduced it to less.

qiwoman and her friends know a lot of people, including people from trollbox.

What's wrong with that? I bought a big chunk and I'll hold.

You're right perhaps, this doesnt proof a thing.

Good luck.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:47:58 PM

You have 10 BTC. You buy 10 BTC worth of your coins from your own ICO. The 10 BTC goes back to your group. Now you also have the coins.
Your plan hasn't changed? Where is the skype verification in the OP? Why are you now covering the costs for the cards?

By the looks of the volume you guys probably have around 70-80% of your own coins (which you got for free).
Sell them at any price for 100% profit > use a small percentage of that profit to pay people for bag holding > this creates hype > repeat.

Except that we don't own 70 - 80% of QiBuck. I have exactly 2711 QBK and change. Other members of the team
have more (but not the amounts that you are suggesting), but that was bought with their OWN money and not
investor funds.

Since it's all going to be public record anyway, each member of the team was paid 0.5 BTC for their work. That's

Ok Im not anything to do with the Dev team just a crypto investor , looked at like it , have had a lot to do with a few of the Devs , on polo and so on , i have 5k QBK , so of the 500k 1% and I know a hell of a lot of other people that have bought so to say Devs have 70-80% is totally stupid basically!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:23:54 PM

investor funds.

Ok Im not anything to do with the Dev team just a crypto investor , looked at like it , have had a lot to do with a few of the Devs , on polo and so on , i have 5k QBK , so of the 500k 1% and I know a hell of a lot of other people that have bought so to say Devs have 70-80% is totally stupid basically!!
Right. You have a nice cult going here I would hate to ruin it.
FYI you should hope the devs bring in atleast $4 000 in profit every month so you can break even in about a year.
Seriously If you have QBK in your bag sell and limit your so called loss, if you have none why the hell are you here flapping your gums, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed and found that your boyfriend has stolen your handbag or something?
Crypto , whether its QBK,BTC,LTC or any of the other 1000+ coins out there is a gamble yes , like any investment whether crypto,fiat or frikken pork bellies , its all gambling , dang getting up in the morning and walking out side is a gamble, so if you dont want to gamble at anything , wrap yourself in cotton wool and go rock in a corner !!
Im no expert, never claimed to be, I read it , I ask questions , I feel i understand were they want this to go!! The Devs i have had interaction with have always been honest and upfront , so I have no reason to doubt what they have said and yes I have put trust in them , from the observations of the way they have conducted themselves, not a cult following , yes a following like every other coin out there they have a following , so if thats a cult following then every single coin has a cult following , if you have any coins and following them , then hey your in a cult to!!
Like i said if you got any QBK sell them and go away or if you havent go away then you havent lost anything , but then you havent gained anything either !!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:50:06 PM

investor funds.

Right. You have a nice cult going here I would hate to ruin it.
FYI you should hope the devs bring in atleast $4 000 in profit every month so you can break even in about a year.
Seriously If you have QBK in your bag sell and limit your so called loss, if you have none why the hell are you here flapping your gums, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed and found that your boyfriend has stolen your handbag or something?
Crypto , whether its QBK,BTC,LTC or any of the other 1000+ coins out there is a gamble yes , like any investment whether crypto,fiat or frikken pork bellies , its all gambling , dang getting up in the morning and walking out side is a gamble, so if you dont want to gamble at anything , wrap yourself in cotton wool and go rock in a corner !!
Im no expert, never claimed to be, I read it , I ask questions , I feel i understand were they want this to go!! The Devs i have had interaction with have always been honest and upfront , so I have no reason to doubt what they have said and yes I have put trust in them , from the observations of the way they have conducted themselves, not a cult following , yes a following like every other coin out there they have a following , so if thats a cult following then every single coin has a cult following , if you have any coins and following them , then hey your in a cult to!!
Like i said if you got any QBK sell them and go away or if you havent go away then you havent lost anything , but then you havent gained anything either !!
I posted here because I wanted to see how a dev could possibly defend such an obviously not thought out terrible idea. Also to see if there are seriously people so unskilled at basic math or just incapable of reading a full post that they will throw money at anything an call it gambling.
"These internet people seem nice and its such a gamble crossing the street anyways, I might as well give them $1000."
Yup. I guess this really is crypto. Bye

btw: if you learn to look both ways before crossing the street you really increase your chances on that gamble

Brings a whole new meaning to the words "Monday morning Quarterback"  Smiley 

istvandv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:35:08 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securities_fraud

Feel free to buy actual stocks but don't confuse whatever this group of people is with an actual company. People are giving you money for an investment fund without knowing anything you plan on investing and while you're only worth 10% of what you have received. Not to mention the hilariously awful payout system, that you didn't realize would have to be verified until after the ICO, that is completely destroyed by the fact that you are allowed to purchase as many coins as you want for free and gimp distribution.

if i am not mistaken QBK is ICO and not to be confused with IPO.  
QBK is not selling assets or stocks.  
QBK is pure POS with 5% interest for the first 5 years

but unlike other POS alt clones:
1) dev team is not running away with the ICO money, amazingly, the ICO money will be reinvested back to the coin
2) and QBK discourages dumping the coins by having an opportunity to earn shares of up to 50% of the investment by the QBK team

arguably:
a) there would be day traders who could earn more day trading, then this is not for you
b) we have yet to see the investment capabilities of the QBK team, lets see how they perform

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: