Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:58:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152892 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:56:11 PM

The card is a very neat and as we want to increase BTC infrastructure we thought it would be an added bonus, also transactions form those cards exchanges for euro or usd and sent directly to your card or bank account will generate more long term revenues also for Bagholders and QIBUCK coin.. Some peeps will want to use the BTC others will want to convert and put straight onto their debit/credit card or bank account so with the card it gives them that easy option for very low fees.

Yeah, I do agree it is pretty neat. I was just wondering if shipping-wise if it'd be a problem. If not, sure, go for it ... they sound cool to me.

Swiftbitz has agreed to do all the shipping on our behalf to Every Holder.

Also added  syncing instructions on ann.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:03:48 PM

Swiftbitz has agreed to do all the shipping on ur behalf to Every Holder.

Nice. Sure, no reason not to go with them then.

It may not be a bad idea to sort of 'prune' your OP, and make some of these things clearer. The freebie btc debit card for starters is a pretty nice thing, but I expect many don't know of it, or at least don't realize they get it for free.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:04:50 PM

Swiftbitz has agreed to do all the shipping on ur behalf to Every Holder.

Nice. Sure, no reason not to go with them then.

It may not be a bad idea to sort of 'prune' your OP, and make some of these things clearer. The freebie btc debit card for starters is a pretty nice thing, but I expect many don't know of it, or at least don't realize they get it for free.

Already done

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
istvandv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:15:30 PM

Having one share of MIDI is better because less dilution of pool..If you dilute to 7 shares, means each share is also going to be less.

if someone has 7000 coins, why would he be not entitled to 7 shares of the MIDI pool?

it is true that it will dilute the pool and make each share less but the total would still be more

for example there are currently 100 shares in the MIDI pool

if add 1 share that would be 1 of 101 or 0.99%
if instead add 7 shares that would be 7 of 107 or 6.54%

You are correct as far as I can see. There would only be a possible issue (as far as less payouts earned) if breaking down the coins into a lower pool, but that also depends on how many folks are in each pool. If breaking down coins for the same pool, you'd get more overall.

And if a person wanted to be extra sneaky, and had, say 6500 coins. Break that up into 6 midi shares and 5 mini shares. Which is why I think a percentage is a better way to go than the pool idea.

the percentage approach would have been really easier but im afraid changing the rules after the ICO would cause more confusion and dissent, unless of coarse we have a vote/poll and get the consent of the majority, but could still be chaotic, will need to get a pulse on the situation

i still think no need to be sneaky and just make it automatic, if someone declares 6500 coins then he should be entitled to 6 MIDI and 5 MINI
to break it down:
- 6000 coins = 6 MIDI shares + 6 MINI shares
- 500 coins = 5 MINI shares
total = 6 MIDI shares and 11 MINI shares

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:22:57 PM

the percentage approach would have been really easier but im afraid changing the rules after the ICO would cause more confusion and dissent, unless of coarse we have a vote/poll and get the consent of the majority, but could still be chaotic, will need to get a pulse on the situation

i still think no need to be sneaky and just make it automatic, if someone declares 6500 coins then he should be entitled to 6 MIDI and 5 MINI
to break it down:
- 6000 coins = 6 MIDI shares + 6 MINI shares
- 500 coins = 5 MINI shares
total = 6 MIDI shares and 11 MINI shares

Why would it cause any dissent? Assuming folks play by the rules, there wouldn't be a major difference in payouts either way.

And your suggestion of automatic shares is basically the same thing as percentage. Instead of breaking the percentage down by coin, you are simply breaking it down into shares. It's sort of the same thing. So that could work too, although I just think it's making things overly complicated unnecessarily.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 06:27:53 PM

The tiers work by qualifying for a number of coins you hold.
Example,you hold 4000 coins,that's one midishare that qualifies for payout.
There are no four midi shares.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:30:27 PM

The tiers work by qualifying for a number of coins you hold.
Example,you hold 4000 coins,that's one midishare that qualifies for payout.
There are no four midi shares.

Yeah, we understand that. We are talking about how it should ideally work, and why cheaters would try to get 4 midshares if they are holding 4K coins. If based on a percentage of total coins, or even automatic multiple shares based on coins held, it would get around this issue.
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 06:34:41 PM

Anyone that gets paid via our wallet system will still have to verify themselves,SwiftBitz require ID from each member on card application.Also Skype verification essential as one can't go by social networks,anyone can make any number of accounts.IP traces won't go even far enough.
Members who join will be fully vetted.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:36:52 PM

Whew! Have we shaken off all the fleas now?

Keep your heads down and continue moving forward team. We knew from history that the FUD would be out of this world and the crypto creeps did not disappoint.

Changes are expected, make them for the right reasons and with confidence.

“To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.”
Anatole French

I do stare with disbelief that people will take a loss on their investment less than 24 hours after buying but...IDK.

I will hold and stake my 1%.

Forward!!!
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:43:03 PM

Anyone that gets paid via our wallet system will still have to verify themselves,SwiftBitz require ID from each member on card application.Also Skype verification essential as one can't go by social networks,anyone can make any number of accounts.IP traces won't go even far enough.
Members who join will be fully vetted.

Again, understood. We were simply discussing alternatives that we feel may work a bit better. The dev team can of course choose however they wish to proceed.

Personally I am not so fond of the Skype idea. First off, I don't use Skype. My main PC doesn't even have a camera, for starters. I expect many folks won't want to go to all of that trouble. There is also an issue of time. I don't know how many investors you have but do you have time as a dev team to personally verify each and every person with skype? Forever? How will you even manage to do it?

And yes, social networks plus IP checks aren't 100% fullproof. Although if you require a social media account at least 1-2 years old, I expect it'd block most cheaters.

This just seems like this is much more complicated than it needs to be. Do the payouts by percentage per coin, or automatic multiple shares based on total coins, and no need for skype nor worry about cheaters. And the payouts should be more or less the same anyway.
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 07:03:09 PM

All members that apply will need to verify to us they are real so a camera is essential,can get one for 10 bucks.
As much time as it takes we will make sure that every member is real for the card.Not just anyone random can get these cards without verifying.I have had experience with a company that did not do verifications and ended up losing money to crooks.

poornamelessme

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:09:05 PM

All members that apply will need to verify to us they are real so a camera is essential,can get one for 10 bucks.
As much time as it takes we will make sure that every member is real for the card.Not just anyone random can get these cards without verifying.I have had experience with a company that did not do verifications and ended up losing money to crooks.

That's fine. But it just seems like a monumental waste of time to me, when if you simply altered how your pools work, it'd be unneeded ... and there would be no risk of cheaters to begin with.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:27:18 PM

Maybe someone can clarify this for me. 

I assumed the levels were just a base number of coins you needed to hold to be rewarded. 
I also assumed that the reward would be based on the actual number of coins held, and not just one share fits all.

So if i have 999 QBK's vs 100 QBK's, both would get a bagholder reward, but the reward for 999 QBK would be roughly 9X greater.

And if it's up for a vote, I believe this would be the fairest, and would vote for this.  It also eliminates splitting wallets to increase BH rewards.

I would hate to be the guy with 9999 QBK,  He's trying to get that last one to put himself in the next bracket, but he's only rewarded as much as the guy with 1000 QBK. 

Thanks Bob

PS, any news on the wallet sync situation? OR is there a better forum for support and tech news? 

silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 07:32:45 PM

MINI BAGHOLDERS: 20%  - 100-999 QIBUCKS
MIDI BAGHOLDERS: 15%  -  1000-9999 QIBUCKS
MAXI BAGHOLDERS: 15% - 10000 QIBUCKS PLUS

Whether one has 999 or 100 Qibucks that would qualify for minibag holder only.
The pool is set so that those starting with a small number are rewarded fairly as well as larger holders.
The Pool idea incentivises holders to increase their holdings over time.

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:35:03 PM

I considered QBK long and hard but then decided against it for the following reasons:

How things will probably go based on alt-coin history so far:
1. Roadmap mentions merchant adoption which is what every coin so far tried to achieve. Even BTC is struggling with that and merchant adoption to create demand will take many months/years to achieve. After QBK there will be many other coins launched with the same goal. Apart from possible benefits from the u-ci plans I could not see any plausible real life use for QBK that will create demand and this is long term.
2. ICO is a no-no. All ICO coins so far have failed. How will the ICO host in anyways really know what the withdrawals are used for? Apologies if I am skeptic. If you want a coin to succeed you need to have enough real life funding to do it and have a company capitalised with enough funds so that you do not need investor funds to do it. Having said this there are exceptions though like Kickstarter where something tangible or useful have been created but with specific characteristics. In RL using investor funds in companies are regulated and needs to comply with certain criteria and conditions - including venture capital companies.
3. 20k sats ICO. Really??
4. All coins except for a few follow the same price and volume graphs - Initial pump up and after the first rise a dump and gradual decline over a number of weeks/months to eventual low price and low volume followed by a de-listing. What will make QBK different?
5. At the initial pump the ICO purchasers will dump at their respective risk thresholds - some at 5% some at 10-20%%, some will try their luck for 50% and when the bell rings big dumping back to 20k or lower.
6. 95%+ of crypto people are just there for the quick profits. Very few are in it for the long term. The ratio for ICO purchasers will probably be the same, meaning that after the initial dump there will be no interest left and they will move on to the next coin launch.
7. After the initial dump there will be bag holders that at least will earn BTC. BUT unless you have a plan to fund that for at least 1 year, you will run out of funds to pay the BTC.
8. There will be daily moaning on the ANN thread about when is the next innovation, what is going on FUDding will be rife in the backdrop of pice and volume decrease. The downward trend will continue unless you can find another way of creating demand and keeping people interested. However unless there is something big that creates a lot of volatility the initial profit takers will not return and you will have to work with the remaining bagholders to achieve your objectives. The key will be to keep interest, momentum and demand until you can achieve something with merchant adoption or u-ci.
9. POS coins have a dismal track record so far.

On the plus side:
1. If you are as dynamic as you say you are and if want QBK to be successful you need to address the above points. All coins except maybe one or two have failed to achieve that.
2. Women rights is a hot topic currently. So if people are into that then support something run by women (if you are women of course).
3. Accounts mentioned to be involved are at least not raw newbie accounts.

The above sounds skeptical but 20k is too high in my view for an ICO. Maybe there is some BTC to make on the first rise. Hopefully you can prove me wrong.

Its a quick buck(pun) scheme. No one "really" cares about the long term.  
They are hoping for "XBC revisited" which was also a Polo ico and trollbox sponsered.
Sure, Polo will retain control over Ico funds for a period of time. Eventually, the Ico funds will be released for whatever reasons.  

Ico investors will dump like there's no tomorrow if the coin pumps. No doubt. This includes qiwoman and bitcoin_mafia who have been upfront about their need to find money for sons.

I resent the implication that I would tank my reputation and steal from people over a pump and dump for a few BTC. Polo
has control of the ICO funds and will CONTINUE to have control over those funds. I know there have been many PnD and
ICO scams before, but you don't know either one of us.

There is a big difference between needing money and being willing to steal it from people.

I bought my coins just like everyone else and ONLY get what I bought. Same goes for everyone else on the team.

Until you have proof to back up your accusations (which you don't and WON'T), keep your misinformation to yourself please.

I made no accusations. I voiced my opinion. I certainly have NOT accused anyone of thievery.

Both of you are well known in the community as coin promoters.

Yours and qiwoman's personal stories and problems; you both made public via Poloniex trollbox.  So don't blame me for making up "find money for sons"  when hundreds of people were reading along.  Donations happened as a result.  

You made it clear you would sell qicoin to cover personal investment. Again public knowledge in trollbox.

Investors did dump "like there's no tomorrow" even for a loss.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:39:58 PM

MINI BAGHOLDERS: 20%  - 100-999 QIBUCKS
MIDI BAGHOLDERS: 15%  -  1000-9999 QIBUCKS

I hope you guys at least consider going to the suggestion istvandv made ... have shares proportionally distributed automatically based on coins held, more than one share/person.

If someone has 999 coins, they get 9 minishares.
If they have 100 coins, they get 1 minishare.

6500 coins = 6 midi shares  + 5 minishares.

And so on.

No need for skype, no need to worry about cheaters, and in the end, the payouts probably will be more or less the same anyway. It's also close enough to the original terms laid out in your ICO that people wouldn't go all into fud mode about changing the initial ICO plans.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 07:48:10 PM

I resent the implication that I would tank my reputation and steal from people over a pump and dump for a few BTC. Polo
has control of the ICO funds and will CONTINUE to have control over those funds. I know there have been many PnD and
ICO scams before, but you don't know either one of us.

There is a big difference between needing money and being willing to steal it from people.

I bought my coins just like everyone else and ONLY get what I bought. Same goes for everyone else on the team.

Until you have proof to back up your accusations (which you don't and WON'T), keep your misinformation to yourself please.

I made no accusations. I voiced my opinion. I certainly have NOT accused anyone of thievery.

Both of you are well known in the community as coin promoters.

Yours and qiwoman's personal stories and problems; you both made public via Poloniex trollbox.  So don't blame me for making up "find money for sons"  when hundreds of people were reading along.  Donations happened as a result.  

You made it clear you would sell qicoin to cover personal investment. Again public knowledge in trollbox.

Investors did dump "like there's no tomorrow" even for a loss.

You read too much into what I said - intentionally, I suspect. When you outright accused QiBuck of being a 'quick buck' scheme,
you inferred that we were out to fleece the people who invested in the coin. That amounts to an accusation of thievery.

Yes, Ellie and I have promoted coins in the past. Since when is that a crime? Oh my God... I *gasp* give people free coins. Well
dang...better just crucify me for that one.

If you think Ellie and I were trolling for donations, that is more a reflection on you than on us. At most I was hoping for advice on
trading since I was such a newbie at it.

Yes, I said I would sell *some* of my coins to recoup my investment. There is nothing wrong with that, and I'd wager a great many
other investors had / have the same plan. Recoup the initial investment, stake the rest for POS and future profit. Oh, and for the
record, I have not yet sold a single coin.

d34g13

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:11:09 PM

my windows wallet is still not synching ... any ideas? already added the node to the conf...
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:32:13 PM

MINI BAGHOLDERS: 20%  - 100-999 QIBUCKS
MIDI BAGHOLDERS: 15%  -  1000-9999 QIBUCKS

The pool is set so that those starting with a small number are rewarded fairly compared with larger holders.
The Pool idea incentivises holders to increase their holdings over time.

That still doesn't help at all.    The 2 answers I can see are

a) All accounts with > 100 Qibucks are somehow verified.  Then are placed in their bagholder category.  Payout are then based on which category they fall into.
   So all bag holders split the Mini Bag 20%.  The midi and maxi bagholders split the midi 15% and then the maxi bagholders split the maxi 15%.
   it doesn't matter how many coins you hold, it just matters what category you fall into.  

b) The category you fall into tell you which pools you will share.  But your actual share is based on the number of coins you hold.  

Very simple example   500K coins

Earning based            Earning based
                                    on a)                          on B)          

1 person buys 250K        .03456                       .125
  5           buy    10K        .03456                        .05
  10          buy 9.999K         .009566                   .007749
 1000       buy   100         .0001968                    .00004

if the answer is a) above then
    Mini bag holders are 1016 and would each get .0001968 th of the mini 20%  .20/1016
    Midi are 16    so each would get .00937    or .15/16          
    Maxi are 6    so each would get  .025    or  .15/6

if the answer was b) The the coin totals in the cats are
    Mini 499,990 coins   .20/499990 = .00000040      Total .00000040  / coin
    Midi 399,990 coins    .15/399990 = .000000375   Total .000000775 / coin
    Maxi 300,000 coins   .15/300000 = .0000005       Total .000001275 / coin

I think I'm shooting myself i the foot (I'm just in the midi class) If the current calculations are based on A then your payouts are
greater percentage wise to smaller accounts.  But if you go to B I'll make less money....  Smiley But you would encourage larger holders.  

The numbers were super exaggerated to make the point, but statistically they should be very close.    

Prove me wrong.  Don't just say I'm wrong.  

Thanks  Bob

mimsx11

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:21:51 PM

Can someone explain to me as if I were a 11 year old, what does PoB mean and do?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: