Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:35:29 AM

Yip I agree completely with that as well.

I asked Beastly and he said he sent OP a message in March ( I think it was) advising his items were ready for be sent out. He is still in the process of finding the PM to show us. If he does manage to find the PM my opinion will change....

Not friends with OP or the brother, never even spoken to them before... I just didn't like how they were being treated, based on the evidence that had been presented, so far - Evidence like screenshots, PMs etc etc.. as opposed to both parties just telling there side of the story...

I don't think ANYONE is a scammer but I strongly disagree with some business practices that has been shown.

So you can't find a message that says his order was not sent for processing on the 7th that is because it was.

I thought this issue would've been over by now  Undecided But this is the reason why this all came about in the first place: lack of communication. You're right, there wasn't a message that the order wasn't sent for processing... There also wasn't a message stating that the order was sent for processing either, but there should have been... Well, it was, but months too late.

Look at this from the buyer's viewpoint... His name wasn't on the list of orders so he wouldn't have known. I understand you have a separate non public list and he wasn't on the public list because he didn't send his shipping address. But Fact is, he requested the refund only days after the order was placed. The rules stated no refunds after order was sent to the manufacturer, but here again, there's no way he would've known that his order was included in that shipment. You didn't advise him of that until this thread. And the only thing we have is your word that his order was in fact included in that bunch. That's something we'd probably never know for sure. But....

Even if his order was included, it shouldn't have taken you several months to tell him that. Had you advised him early on, he probably would've tried to sell the pre-order as others did. But he was robbed of that option because he was led to believe he was getting a refund; why request the verification (which he sent), if it wouldn't be used to refund him? Even after you found his order, you neglected to tell him that he wasn't entitled to a refund.

My point is, the buyer should've been told from the jump that he wasn't going to be refunded. As I stated before... Given the tone of the initial communication and the fact that my name wasn't on the public list (how would I know you maintain a private list), I'd also be under the impression that I'm getting a refund. The rule is no refund after order is placed - I get that.

What I don't get is why the buyer is absorbing all of this loss on his own when he's technically not at fault? IF he were told this months ago, his loss wouldn't be so drastic. You yourself admitted that lack of communication on your part is partially to blame... That said, this entire incident could've been avoided if it were communicated to the buyer the status of his order - but it wasn't. Now OP is left to settle for a lousy .0something refund when he could've gotten something near the couple of BTC he originally made the purchase for. That isn't fair.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:28:03 PM

I asked Beastly and he said he sent OP a message in March ( I think it was) advising his items were ready for be sent out. He is still in the process of finding the PM to show us. If he does manage to find the PM my opinion will change....

Not friends with OP or the brother, never even spoken to them before... I just didn't like how they were being treated, based on the evidence that had been presented, so far - Evidence like screenshots, PMs etc etc.. as opposed to both parties just telling there side of the story...

I don't think ANYONE is a scammer but I strongly disagree with some business practices that has been shown.

So you can't find a message that says his order was not sent for processing on the 7th that is because it was.

I thought this issue would've been over by now  Undecided But this is the reason why this all came about in the first place: lack of communication. You're right, there wasn't a message that the order wasn't sent for processing... There also wasn't a message stating that the order was sent for processing either, but there should have been... Well, it was, but months too late.

Look at this from the buyer's viewpoint... His name wasn't on the list of orders so he wouldn't have known. I understand you have a separate non public list and he wasn't on the public list because he didn't send his shipping address. But Fact is, he requested the refund only days after the order was placed. The rules stated no refunds after order was sent to the manufacturer, but here again, there's no way he would've known that his order was included in that shipment. You didn't advise him of that until this thread. And the only thing we have is your word that his order was in fact included in that bunch. That's something we'd probably never know for sure. But....

Even if his order was included, it shouldn't have taken you several months to tell him that. Had you advised him early on, he probably would've tried to sell the pre-order as others did. But he was robbed of that option because he was led to believe he was getting a refund; why request the verification (which he sent), if it wouldn't be used to refund him? Even after you found his order, you neglected to tell him that he wasn't entitled to a refund.

My point is, the buyer should've been told from the jump that he wasn't going to be refunded. As I stated before... Given the tone of the initial communication and the fact that my name wasn't on the public list (how would I know you maintain a private list), I'd also be under the impression that I'm getting a refund. The rule is no refund after order is placed - I get that.

What I don't get is why the buyer is absorbing all of this loss on his own when he's technically not at fault? IF he were told this months ago, his loss wouldn't be so drastic. You yourself admitted that lack of communication on your part is partially to blame... That said, this entire incident could've been avoided if it were communicated to the buyer the status of his order - but it wasn't. Now OP is left to settle for a lousy .0something refund when he could've gotten something near the couple of BTC he originally made the purchase for. That isn't fair.

I did not sent him a message in March saying his items where ready for shipping I think that may have been a miss understanding sorry if i gave that impression. The issues have stemmed from no postage details being provided when the order was made. The way this has effected things has meant that in future when conducting and form of sales it will require more information. Although the instructions in the group buy stated that people where required to send a pm with TX id and postage details. A few members of the community provided postage details and payment for postage at a later date and that worked out fine for others. The thread did have updates and posts that if curious miner had read and followed he would have had a better understanding of what happened. People also asked in the thread and via pm about selling orders and i said this could be facilitated it was done via the thread and people made offers in the thread so curios miner could have done that but he decided not to either by choice or by not staying up to date with what was happening. I see that the majority of the misunderstanding came about that i was offering a refund for the single chip devices (that has been given to him) and he misinterpreted it to be that i was offering a refund for the whole order. The request for verification was done for all members who received a refund for the single chip devices and that was the reason that i asked him for account confirmation and a signed message at the time.

PM log:
I have highlighted some important parts
This is the interaction with bbxx

hi.

i know the 3.1 btc not refunded issue. why are you holding refund to curiousminer if he have resigned from buying and havent posted you shipping address?

you think that if he is noob he will forget and you will go away with his money?

please ressolve this issue or i will be forced to open scam accusations thread against you and warn people from buying from you.

is 3.1 btc really worth Trade with extreme caution mark near your nick?

thanks.

I am trying to resolve the issue with him. I am trying to confirm that his account has not been compromised and make sure that he is who he says he is. How are you involved in this issue?

i am his brother and i can confirm this.
also i can admit that his account was not hacked and all what he wrote was true.

thanks.

How can you prove that you're his brother?

you can check my address
1BBXX1ZW9b7tA5Ccw7xA3FyF3mPnzZPTVH

we had many transfers between each other
i can also paste some screenshoots about all this mess from gmail or whatever you want.

feel free to check out blockchain with acvivity between our adresses

thanks.

I will look into it tomorrow as i am about to get some sleep (11PM here) i will get back to you when i have had a chance to look through it. Please send through as much information as you can and i will look into it. I am just trying to make sure that someone doesn't run off with his btc. Currently he had a change in IP addresses that makes it look a little iffy so i am just trying to get enough information so that it can be proved it is him.

he had change of ip address due to travelling, it is vacation time.
please tell me what you need exacty perform fair refund
feel free to use as much time as you want to be sure, but please do not hold that next weeks. i hope it will be solved tommorow or at wendsday.

thanks

As much information as you can provide showing proof of account ownership. Also according to the groupbuy rules as stated at the beginning of the groupbuy for the 5 chip miners of some where purchased they can not be refunded and can only be shipped out. "All orders paid for and submitted to the shipping company can NOT be refunded." As stated in the forum thread that can be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436031.0
The single chip USB miners that never shipped from the manufacturer can be refunded.

Please let me know his response.

hi
he will answer for sure but i dont know when becouse he is traveling.
so you dont want to refund becouse you have sent his shipping info to shipping company? wtf.
you had his money, you had more money you should have, you havent reported that, you havent told him to give shipping address, you havent sent him miners and now you are doing everything to keep his money?
is it normal your business practic? he was nit on the list of group buy!!!
please refund his money, this looks like a theft.

i am adding gandalfG as recipient, G, would you advice how to ressolve that?

thanks.

The terms of the groupbuy where and still are once the persons order has been paid for to the manufacturer then the order can not be refunded. The USB can as the manufacturer refunded that order because they could not fulfill it. He was not on there list because he did not send me the information after his order or post in the thread thus was not added to the list. The 5x5 chips units can be shipped when address is recieved.

Regards, Beastlymac

Hi.
I will sum up what happened.

you got 3.1 btc from curiousminer before closing group buy, he havent provide shipping address.
few days later still  before  closing groupbuy he asked to full refund due to held goods customs fear
you have not refunded that time, saying that you dont know what and when he has ordered.
when he told you all info you said that he has been hacked and he has to prove his address possesion, ip logs, etc.
this battle lasted few months until now.
now when you are sure that he is not hacked you found another excuse to not refund stolen money. you are trying to scam him by sending worthless goods instead, lying that you have ordered goods from him (funny is that that you send pm what he has exactly ordered week ago)
this is pathetic.

me and my brother curiousminer will have to take actions to get full refund.

firstly describe situation with evidence at scam accusations thread.

second make trip to australia, pay visit to local police department, start legal court case and ressolve this issue by law.

this can cost you thousands of dollars and many months in jail.

we are honest polish guys, not poor, we have been together at australia it is not end of the world. we want to ressolve this issue due to our general attitude to scammers and thieves.

i am adding scam hunter escrow.ms as another recipient, maybe he will help us to finish this case faster.

feel free to answer as reply to all.

thanks

Dear, bbxx and curiousminer

Im not sure if you're understanding the situation.
I hate to be the burden of bad news. But you paid for an item that i then forward the funds on to the manufacturer meaning that one i don't have the money you paid anymore. This was made VERY clear in the thread where it says and i quote "All orders paid for and submitted to the shipping company can NOT be refunded." meaning that your brothers funds where paid to the manufacturer as was everyone else's for the 5 chip units. His units are ready to ship when he provides his postage details. I am trying my best here to resolve the situation. In regards to his order of the USD dual miner units i will refund him as was also stated in the group buy thread if you read through that over 30+btc in relation to the USB units was refunded because the manufacturer was not able to follow through on those units. The terms where stated clearly and i am not scamming you in anyway. You paid for a product and that is what you are getting. Also i have included GandalfG back in this message since he has already been roped into this shambles but escrow.ms and thymos are very busy people and thymos doesn't get involved in things like this. The only reason that your brothers units did not ship MONTH'S ago are because he did not provide his shipping details. You are welcome to come and visit me in Australia if you feel like. As you can see by the rules of the group buy that where stated at the beginning that orders that have been submitted to the shipper/manufacturer can not be refunded. It was very clear.

Regards, Beastlymac

why you havent refunded when he asked to do so?
it was before closing a group buy.

please such tricks will not work. all evidence is at curiousminer side.

can you post me your name, phone and actuall address?

i need personal data to forward to police agent i am in contact.

thanks.

The order was already submitted to the manufacturer before he asked for a refund. I am sorry but i don't give personal information out via the internet.

i dont care you have sent order or not. (it was after he asked about refund). This is a clear liehe has not ordered items, only paid as reservation people where not required to pay when reserving so another liewchich he asked to withdraw and you didnt do that. he did not receive any goods, and you havent asked about his shipping information.  case is clear. you should refund his money.

if you cant do that now becouse you have dont have assets please tell me when you can do so. i can agree for extension period with partial weekly or monthly payments.

it is not a problem to find your address i can ask for group buy participants. you will not go away with this. there is a lot of legal ways to ressolve this. law is at our side.

thanks.

to escrow.ms,
sorry for disturbing you but i need help you to ressolve this.

Message me if you have any problems
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:18:51 PM

I did not sent him a message in March saying his items where ready for shipping I think that may have been a miss understanding sorry if i gave that impression. The issues have stemmed from no postage details being provided when the order was made. The way this has effected things has meant that in future when conducting and form of sales it will require more information. Although the instructions in the group buy stated that people where required to send a pm with TX id and postage details. A few members of the community provided postage details and payment for postage at a later date and that worked out fine for others. The thread did have updates and posts that if curious miner had read and followed he would have had a better understanding of what happened. People also asked in the thread and via pm about selling orders and i said this could be facilitated it was done via the thread and people made offers in the thread so curios miner could have done that but he decided not to either by choice or by not staying up to date with what was happening. I see that the majority of the misunderstanding came about that i was offering a refund for the single chip devices (that has been given to him) and he misinterpreted it to be that i was offering a refund for the whole order. The request for verification was done for all members who received a refund for the single chip devices and that was the reason that i asked him for account confirmation and a signed message at the time.

PM log:
I have highlighted some important parts
This is the interaction with bbxx
~snip-~ MOOT POINT - Communication should've occurred when buyer requested refund
Sorry guys - tried to clean thread up a bit - kinda long...

Here's my response to you Beastlymac...

"I did not sent him a message in March saying his items where ready for shipping."

This is exactly my point. Had you advised curiousminer back in March that he wasn't going to get a refund,- i.e., his order was sent to manufacturer - he would've have an opportunity to sell his preorder. This could've been avoided had this taken place. Think about it for a sec. You wasted a lot of time in the beginning with the delayed responses to him. Why couldn't you just tell him? It seems you didn't act on it until he advised he was going to start this thread.

"The thread did have updates and posts that if curious miner had read and followed he would have had a better understanding of what happened."

His name wasn't listed on the public list & he requested a refund a couple of days later. There would be no reason for anyone NOT to think they were getting refund from you - that's based on the initial conversions you had with him. Again, this occurred because of lack of communication; it's all here in this thread.

"I see that the majority of the misunderstanding came about that i was offering a refund for the single chip devices (that has been given to him) and he misinterpreted it to be that i was offering a refund for the whole order."

NO. The majority of the misunderstanding came about because nothing was properly communicated to curiousminer. As a matter of fact - it took you a while to find his order didn't it? There wasn't anything in the posted thread where the type of unit was discussed - so you didn't even know what he ordered until you found the order on your private list. And even after - you still didn't tell him he wasn't getting a refund - you wanted his shipping address instead.

I'm not taking sides - I never did. But if I had to say someone was wrong in this situation, Beastlymac it would be you. You because you led curiousminer on for months before telling him he wasn't getting a refund - this of course was after you finally located his order. Any person who has the ability to think rationally would agree with me. I'm sure there was no malicious intent - I don't think you're a scammer - but from what I skimmed about the GB, it could've been organized a lil better - you admitted you learned a few lessons this go round.

I challenge you to answer a couple of simple and direct questions. Put yourself in curiousminer's shoe, just for a sec. Take a deep breath and reread my post, this time imagine you were the buyer.    

<PAUSE, continue when ready>    

Do you think what happened to you is fair? Do you deserve to bare the burden of the monetary loss solo?

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:24:18 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 04:09:53 PM by Bicknellski

snip

Let us clean it up further.

Has compensation been offered? Yes.
Has it been accepted? No.

Why? When you don't accept the offer for compensation what is the end goal:

Is it extortion?
Is it seeking a more equitable solution?
Or is it to inflict more defamation on the "Seller" regardless of the compensation offered so that you can put the "Seller" out of business permanently?

Given the vigor with which the "Customer" and the "Brother" refuse to discuss receiving compensation I suspect there is no resolution available because their goal is not fair compensation.

Who else has had problems with Beastlymac and what were the resolution he had for those other errors and mistakes? There seems to be more evidence in the group buy threads for solutions being offered and accepted than endless back and forth discussions like this thread in the forums. Are we looking at 1 customer that can't accept a resolution or are we looking at a pattern?

----------

When an error is made and the "Seller" tries to rectify it and the "Customer" continually clouds and misrepresents the "Seller",(as documented here in this thread), and does not take the compensation at some point you have to take responsibility as a "Customer" to find the best solution and move on. In this case it is clear that the "Customer" is not acting in good faith given that the "Seller" is trying to make amends.

The reason I called this extortion is that neither the "Customer" or the "Brother" are acting in good faith. The reason for it at this stage is not as important as the resolution. At this stage the "Customer" is not interested in resolution but rather continuing to misrepresent the "Seller" as shown in the documents and posts so far. Further the "Brother" continues an overt and covert campaign to slander the "Seller" and to misrepresent the facts as shown in the posts below. Pushing members on the trust rating system to discredit the "Seller" further. At this point there is a solution on the table and that is where the negotiations should be focused. If it isn't focused there then I suspect that this is more than just extorting more from the "Seller" beyond the offered compensation but rather to render the "Seller's" reputation beyond repair and out of selling altogether. Why? What is the reasoning for that given the "Seller" is trying to make amends for his errors?

Here is the bottomline.

The "Customer" has been offered compensation and is neither refusing it nor accepting it but rather continues to argue about the semantics of the problem. The "Seller" has offered a "reasonable" compensation on numerous occasions only to be rebuked and rebuffed in those attempts. So what we have is a "Customer" unwilling to resolve the problem. If this were sent to a mediator it would have been over months ago but given the "Customer's" actions it is clear it will not end even when compensation has been provided. Clearly the "Customer" is seeking to sue for the "stolen smell" hopefully the "Customer" will receive only sound of money at this point because that is all he deserves. End this already.

"
One of the most famous stories is called The Case of the Stolen Smell where he heard the case of a paranoid innkeeper who accused a poor student of literally stealing the fumes of his cooking by eating when the innkeeper was cooking to flavour his dull food. Although his colleagues advised Ōoka to throw the case out as ridiculous, he decided to hear the case. The judge resolved the matter by ordering the student to pass the money he had in one hand to his other and ruling that the price of the smell of food is the sound of money."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3wPn7iLCa8

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:08:47 PM

Has compensation been offered? Yes.
Has it been accepted? No.

Why? When you don't accept the offer for compensation what is the end goal:

Is it extortion?
Is it seeking a more equitable solution?
Or is it to inflict more defamation on the "Seller" regardless of the compensation offered so that you can put the "Seller" out of business permanently?

Given the vigor with which the "Customer" and the "Brother" refuse to discuss receiving compensation I suspect there is no resolution available because their goal is not fair compensation.

Who else has had problems with Beastlymac and what were the resolution he had for those other errors and mistakes? There seems to be more evidence in the group buy threads for solutions being offered and accepted than endless back and forth discussions like this thread in the forums. Are we looking at 1 customer that can't accept a resolution or are we looking at a pattern?

----------

When an error is made and the "Seller" tries to rectify it and the "Customer" continually clouds and misrepresents the "Seller",(as documented here in this thread), and does not take the compensation at some point you have to take responsibility as a "Customer" to find the best solution and move on. In this case it is clear that the "Customer" is not acting in good faith given that the "Seller" is trying to make amends.

I think you're missing the point. None of this would've happened had the seller communicated with the buyer after the refund was requested. If you read the conversations from the beginning, you'll see several times the seller had ample opportunity to tell the seller that he wasn't getting a refund. Again, it wasn't until months later that the buyer was told this - he had no idea his order was placed with the manufacturer because his name wasn't on the public buy list. If you requested a refund a couple of days after you made order - then saw that your name wasn't on the buy list when it was published - what would you think? Exactly.

Nothing you said here is relevant in this situation - not even close. The error came in the form of the seller not properly communicating with buyer - that's what this boils down to. But at least you see that an error was made by the seller.

Errors happen indeed. Point is, why is the customer left to deal with a loss caused by an error made by the seller? And compensation for an order that the buyer was led to believe was cancelled days after he placed it... why would anyone except it? The buyer didn't want the device anymore, he cancelled it. He was never told he wasn't getting a refund. Had he been told that in the beginning - he could've taken appropriate action, like selling his order.

Because of an error (failure to communicate) of the seller, the customer is left to accept a measly .05 for a device he originally paid 2.1 btc for. Yes, this is definitely trying to rectify the situation. Would you accept that when you could've sold your order for close to what you paid for it had you were told you weren't getting a refund? Of course you wouldn't.

Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:26:46 PM

beastlymac and his friend are scammers.
a honest person does not offer a refund of 1/40th after they are at fault.
bottomline- the buyer spend $1000 US and gets a $25 US refund.
If you had any decency you would offer half back at minimum.

beware doing business with this trader or his friend. They can not be trusted and are dishonest.

The only thing I'd agree with in your post is what I bolded - everything else is irrelevant. Please do not come into this thread claiming that beastlymac is a scammer without some type of proof. This may be in the scammer board, but it's clear by reviewing beastlymac's trust and post history that he isn't a scammer. There are a few of us trying to get this resolved so that both parties can move on - your post isn't helping.

kellzy

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:40:06 AM

ok I apologize and delete post.
Sorry
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:56:47 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 04:07:16 PM by Bicknellski

The point is this.

Take the offer for compensation.

Don't take the offer for compensation and ask for more.

Or continue being assholes and ignore the offer and beg the community overtly and covertly to smear the seller.

Option three is where these assholes have gone even though there has been a lot of sincerity on the sellers part to find a resolution.

What happened happened. Either shit or get off the bloody pot but don't ignore the offers that have been made.

The buyer and his "brother" here at this point have no interest in a resolution and it is clear they are going to attempt to extort more by way of smearing the sellers reputation.

Again what is the HISTORY of the seller?

Are there many instances where he was trying to "scam" others or this only case where the buyer has taken the perspective that he is a scammer. Given the evidence there are plenty of people who have dealt with Beastlymac and have had a good experience. Some not good but he has tried to make restitution and admitted his errors. What more is there? I think there is more going on here than a customer seeking a refund. It is a hatchet job at this point plain as day and the reason people should avoid doing business with these types of people. The BUYER is not someone I would sell to because he is unwilling to find a resolution.

In this case it is also a SELLER BEWARE situation not just a BUYER BEWARE.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 07:56:51 PM

The point is this.

Take the offer for compensation.

Don't take the offer for compensation and ask for more.

bullshit
when curiousminer took offer for compensation?
he never agreed to beastlymac terms (put items at auctions)
he told he will not reply to his pms anymore and want to finish this case public.

problem is beastlymac has been ignoring my brother within 4 months having his miners/btc in hand.
he can agree to refund value of goods dated at 13.03.2014 or full refund.

whole scam case is beastlymac fault who keept ignoring my brother (erroreus communication) so he should pay for his errors.

also beastlymac has scammed a lot of people promising delivery date 13.02 shipping used goods in may.
curiousminer (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:20:02 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 08:37:31 AM by curiousminer

I have never agreed to beastlymac ridiculous terms.
since 5 months i am demanding refund (or value of goods dated at 13.03.2014).
for 4 months beastymac been ignoring my questions about goods or refund, only started to reply when i asked my bro for help and made the scam case public.
After 4 months i was eventually informed about "PRIVATE LIST" where my goods are - pathetic!

Reading this forum more and more I see more people deceived in this way by beastymac - i think it is shame for btc community to have scammer like that among its ranks.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:49:32 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 10:08:03 AM by Beastlymac

<PAUSE, continue when ready>    

Do you think what happened to you is fair? Do you deserve to bare the burden of the monetary loss solo?

If this happened to me (and has before)

- I would read the terms i was agreeing to before i make an order (as everyone should)
- I would have sped up the process by either sending a message via Skype or copying the message
- I would have made it pubic within a week
- I would have kept up to date with the thread
- I would provided all shipping details required making the order

I have never agreed to beastlymac ridiculous terms.
since 5 months i am demanding refund (or value of goods dated at 13.03.2014).
for 4 months beastymac been ignoring my questions about goods or refund, only started to reply when i asked my bro for help and made the scam case public.
After 4 months i was eventually informed about "PRIVATE LIST" where my goods are - pathetic!

Reading this forum more and more I see more people deceived in this way by beastymac - i think it is shame for btc community to have scammer like that among its ranks.

Reading a post by your brother is based on extreme bias.

You where given 5 days to respond via pm or via publicly and you didn't that is your issue. You where given the options.

I replied to you before your brother got involved.
Im not sure why you are why you're attempting to imply that the private list is false? All you're doing is implying another lie based on no evidence. This is only the second scam accusation thread that has ever been opened against me both false i may add. The first one was a misunderstanding on a thing that i was not involved in and was cleared up. The second is one where i have been falsely accused as a result of your incompetence with not providing your shipping information. I have provided you with a refund for the single chip devices and would have happily provided you with your miners free of a postage cost (it was a sign of good faith from me) but you neglected to provide any details so as i stated to you via pm and via this thread your miners would be auctioned and you would have got the proceeds of the auction. Had the proceeds been 100BTC you would have got 100BTC this was the decision you made by not responding within the given time frame. You ordered the miners and you prevented me from attempting to fulfil your order in an attempt to extort money out of me. Contrary to your belief that i would negate on the rules that you agreed to when you made the order i will not. I am sticking to the rules that i set and you agreed to.

Also the reason why i am not going to provide any more money is because in my opinion this will not stop all that will happen is bbxx will keep trying to extort more and more money by ransoming my account so that is my reasoning.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 02:22:16 PM

beastlymac why you have been ignoring my brother within 4 months?
until i joined to help him?

you have tried to scam him and you did.

rules for group buy are easy, people pay, order goods, you ship them.
if any data is missing to fulfill/refund order you should ask for them (immidiatelly when goods are ready to ship)

you just asked for signed message, and you have not paid 1 btc refund after receiving it. scam.

you have not done it. you just asked for payment confirmation, when you got it you went into silence mode trying to scam newbie.

you should answer: sorry no refunds your goods are ordered, but you are not on public list becouse shipping address is missing.

this is fact. this is scam.

please pay for your errors.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:49:32 PM

beastlymac why you have been ignoring my brother within 4 months?
until i joined to help him?

you have tried to scam him and you did.

if any data is missing to fulfill/refund order you should ask for them (immidiatelly when goods are ready to ship)

you just asked for signed message, and you have not paid 1 btc refund after receiving it. scam.

you have not done it. you just asked for payment confirmation, when you got it you went into silence mode trying to scam newbie.

you should answer: sorry no refunds your goods are ordered, but you are not on public list becouse shipping address is missing.

this is fact. this is scam.

please pay for your errors.

I replied to your brother before you got involved with your narsasistic comments. Please don't try and tell me the rules have changed you are stating rules I did not present in the groupbuy that is false information. The signed message was required for the refund of the single chip devices. All you are doing now is refraining from actualy rebutting any points I provide and just making stuff up. Trying to imply that the rules are somehow different for your brother is a joke. Rules do not change. They are put in place for a reason. I have abided by the rules and that means your brother was not scammed now all you are doing is not actually responding to what I say but lying about the rules. Had your brother bothered to read the rules he would have known that he was not elidgible for a refund on his 5 chip devices.

The fact is this is not a scam based on the rules your brother agreed on. So you are wrong and now you are trying to state different rules in an attempt to make it look like I have not abided by the rules you are now lying. This also backs up the feedback that I left upon your account about you being a liar.

The current situation is
Your brother recieved a refund for the single chip devices
He recieved the proceeds of the 5 chip device sale that was a consequence of him not responding publicly or via pm to me within the 5 day period.

You won't be getting more. Your brother was not scammed this was all caused by him not providing his shipping details (being the domino that set this whole problem in motion) when he made payment and when he agreed to the terms I have stuck by.

Also your comment about me trying to scam him is also false. I have never attempted to scam anyone. This has been covered multiple time throughout this thread.

Please make the attempt to rebut all points I have made.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 04:35:46 PM

lying about rules?

those below?

try to be at curiousminer situation
you order goods from forum member.
forum member has your miners and is not responding to your pms and emails within 4 months.

for me it is scam.
for you it is fair and it comply with your rules.
Ok.

so you are scammer

rules i have posted above are standart for all group buys.
you have negating them

are you serious fair seller

or

sad little guy who is messing up everything and is ignoring customers commmunication, closing own grup buy threads (after mods reopened it)

can you afford to pay for your errors? no. you stated that you sold goods for 500.000$
and it is lie. you sold few hundreds usb miners when btc had low walue but you translate it into huge sales?

that sums up your pathetic behaviour.

you want to stay as scammer till end your sales history here? ok. your problem.
will you not delete false accusations of lies from my profile? no? ok. your problem.

this case went to public anyway and i doubt that you will make next 500.000$ sales due to gridseeds group scam you have performed.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:51:49 PM

lying about rules?

those below?

try to be at curiousminer situation
you order goods from forum member.
forum member has your miners and is not responding to your pms and emails within 4 months.

for me it is scam.
for you it is fair and it comply with your rules.
Ok.

so you are scammer

you have negating them

are you serious fair seller

or

sad little guy who is messing up everything and is ignoring customers commmunication, closing own grup buy threads (after mods reopened it)

can you afford to pay for your errors? no. you stated that you sold goods for 500.000$
and it is lie. you sold few hundreds usb miners when btc had low walue but you translate it into huge sales?

that sums up your pathetic behaviour.

you want to stay as scammer till end your sales history here? ok. your problem.
will you not delete false accusations of lies from my profile? no? ok. your problem.

this case went to public anyway and i doubt that you will make next 500.000$ sales due to gridseeds group scam you have performed.

Every group buy does not have to adhear to your idealistic goals do you deny that your brother agreed to the terms i am upholding?

For me it complies with the rules he agreed to because it does. That is a fact.

you have negating them

Rules for a group buy i organise are at my discretion.

Since you don't like to use the dollar value as an example of how much i have sold on this forum use the sum 700+ BTC

3000 Bluefury miners
300 gridseed miners
1000 bitmain U1

is there any chance to moderator/admin reaction?

i got hero member account created at 2011 so badly damaged by scammer.

thanks

We don't moderate Trust ratings. You will have to resolve this with whoever left you that rating, alternatively with whoever has him/her on their Trust list.

The feedback i have left is true. and for that reason does not require moderation.

I have provided the evidence that backs what i have said in this post here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8347058#msg8347058

So this means that the feedback that i have left is true and thus does not require moderation. bbxx is trying to prevent me notifying the community of the lies he has spread.

Also if you read this thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.0;all
It shows the whole stories and the lies that bbxx has stated.

Also the reference to spamming is made because of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707786.msg8069099#msg8069099

That in my opinion is spamming.

in your opinion i "lied" saying you have not ordered anything for my brother.

i said this becouse you stated this at your pms.

after that you said that he is at your private list (list with only him) and you have ordered it

so my "lies" are based on your lies.

am i lier or you are scammer?

You have also lied again in your post that you just made (please back that up with proof that I have a list with only your brother on it as that is a perfect example of your deceitful lies). The links I have posted back up my claims. If you don't understand the full scope of a situation you should not make up information that you think is true. Also it is based on my opinion. Your opinion is that I am a scammer my opinion is that you're a liar. Whilst both of us think each other are wrong we are both entitled to our own opinions. You have left feedback on me being a "scammer" I have left feedback on you being a liar. I don't ser what you have to complain about as you have done the same thing to me and I don't post in multiple threads complaining about it.

Those posts from the other thread should make it clear to you my reasoning.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 05:24:58 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 07:49:16 PM by bbxx

Every group buy does not have to adhear to your idealistic goals do you deny that your brother agreed to the terms i am upholding?
Rules for a group buy i organise are at my discretion.

they are not idealistic Smiley they are standart for canary, yxt, ssb, etc

would you imagine that any of them is holding your goods within 4 months and not responding to pms?
asking for email "to speed up communication" and not responding to that emails ?

I would like to state that my inbox has 2500+ pm's and it is easy to miss 4 in that number.

if you made an error, pay for it!

Since you don't like to use the dollar value as an example of how much i have sold on this forum use the sum 700+ BTC
3000 Bluefury miners
300 gridseed miners
1000 bitmain U1

ok so 500.000$ for usb miners.
and 70+ btc loss generated by you (promising date 13.02, delivering months later, used goods - gridseed scam buy )

nice.

The signed message was required for the refund of the single chip devices

You got his message signed at 13.03.2014, why you have not paid that time, instead you have started to ignore him till july when i joined the party? (hero member with perfect clean account and reputation, i suggested scam thread ) ?

Also your comment about me trying to scam him is also false. I have never attempted to scam anyone.

holding within 4 months customer equipment/btc not responding (intentionally) to his pms and emails is scam attempt.
this time you have succeded attempt (customer got 95% loss).

can you explain jason20005 ? got his miners/btc? or is it next scam evidence ?
or Mr Jinx who got his 10 gridseeds at may and you put negative feedback at him ?

about my next "lie" Smiley

Quote from: bbxx
you said that he is at your private list (list with only him)

You have also lied again in your post that you just made (please back that up with proof that I have a list with only your brother on it as that is a perfect example of your deceitful lies).

ok here you are
do you know what the difference was between your brother and everyone who received their miners? Only one difference. Your brother never provided his shipping details.

your false feedback thread is here. i hope you will be banned after Mr Jinx activity and my profile spam
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718663.msg8543491#msg8543491

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:05:40 AM

you have stated that you have private list
i added that (only with curiousminer)

that does not mean that
you stated that you have private list only with curiousminer.

but...

do you know what the difference was between your brother and everyone who received their miners? Only one difference. Your brother never provided his shipping details.

also

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8407246#msg8407246
with no denial from your side.

So what you are admitting now is that it was a lie.

Thanks

Wether or not the rules are standard for other people doesn't make a difference i set out my rules at the beginning that your brother accepted.

Jason20005 should have received his miners.

I have also already posted multiple times about why miners where late.
Please come up with something original instead of repeating things that have already been answered.

I replied to your brother before you sent me a message threatening to ruin my account if i don't comply with your demands (blackmail)

I already commented on why the feedback is true.

Hi

My brother asked me for help, but i dont have it signed at paper.

Whole scam case is like that:

curious miner ordered and paid for goods at 7.02.2014 (3.1 btc)

In your other thread you have lied again.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 05:48:01 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 06:00:25 AM by bbxx

that does not mean that

but...

also

Thanks

Wether or not the rules are standard for other people doesn't make a difference i set out my rules at the beginning that your brother accepted.

Please come up with something original instead of repeating things that have already been answered.

I replied to your brother before you sent me a message threatening to ruin my account if i don't comply with your demands (blackmail)

Hi

you dont understand what lie means?

so i lied that you had private list becouse you stated that?

my fresh "lie", sorry he paid 5.02.2014, i made mistake.

those 2 days does not matter though.

jason20005 has not received miners/btc at 26.04.2014 so in my opinion he has been scammed by you too (or your middleman).
if he received items 27.04.2014 his items would be valued 4+ times less.
so who was mining with his gridseeds between feb and may ?
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:32:15 AM

that does not mean that

but...

also

Thanks

Hi

you dont understand what lie means?

so i lied that you had private list becouse you stated that?

my fresh "lie", sorry he paid 5.02.2014, i made mistake.

those 2 days does not matter though.

jason20005 has not received miners/btc at 26.04.2014 so in my opinion he has been scammed by you too (or your middleman).
if he received items 27.04.2014 his items would be valued 4+ times less.

lying2
ˈlʌɪɪŋ/
adjective
not telling the truth.
"he's a lying, cheating, snake in the grass"

You said I had a list with only your brother on it that was a lie. You said he ordered on the 7/2/2014 that was a lie.

Those two days do matter as they are the difference between his order being valid and invalid you have lied in an attempt to deceit people reading this thread.

Very big accusation to make by basing it on no proof. To my knowledge nobody mined on any of the devices that where shipped to customers who ordered in that groupbuy.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 06:42:49 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 07:11:52 AM by bbxx

curious miner ordered and paid for goods at 7.02.2014 (3.1 btc) that is a lie it was on the 5/2/2014
curiousminer order sent to fabricator 7/2/2014

i said he ordered and paid at 7.02
in fact he has send you pm 5.02 and you stated that order was sent 7.02
i dont see lie there, only misunderstanding.

Very big accusation to make by basing it on no proof. To my knowledge nobody mined on any of the devices that where shipped to customers who ordered in that groupbuy.

It is not accussation, it is question. If gridseeds has been ordered at 7.02.2014 and orders were fullfiled since march someone has made an error
Jinx reported that he got used miners at may.

You are not responsible for this ?

Lot of people were scammed same way, cointerra, bfl, vmc, avalon, bitmine etc.
getting miners months late

If you have offered compensation you should get it from your middleman and distribute to your customers.
If you have not received compensation from your middleman you should pay from your pocket.

You should know that mature seller is used to pay for his errors.

Very big accusation to make by basing it on no proof.

Re: [SOLD OUT][Worldwide] Gridseed 1 chip + 5 chip Dual miners 0.105/0.405 btc
25-04-2014, 09:03:19

Got my seeds, not that I'm thrilled or anything.  No controllers though, but a pi substitute would of been nice.  Guess I should count my blessings that I got cords for them eh...  Declared value could have been lower too.  Custom charges into Canada are not nice here.  Sum it all up, ROI  10 months minimum.  Oh and no extras here...

Edit: some have clearly been previously used.  Not stock shelving dust, but dust buildup from the fans being run

Re: [SOLD OUT][Worldwide] Gridseed 1 chip + 5 chip Dual miners 0.105/0.405 btc
03-05-2014, 18:46:50

Received my incomplete order today.
Just 10 gridseeds with some cables.
Controller, power supply and usb hub missing.
Great Angry

have you compensated for missing controllers, powers supply, hubs, lost mining time, used goods?
no.

you are scammer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: