Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 18+ [XxXcoin] --- Cryptocurrency designed for Adult Entertainment --- POS 36M  (Read 61345 times)
Ghostbaster

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:20:35 PM

Could u by every update the community inform, that it is updated?
Than I would be very thankfull!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sneakgeekz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:38:58 PM

Its great to see this new thread. It proves that there is progress being made with XxX.
I'm looking forward to the cam event Ill do some retweeting to my 18k followers.

Hi sneakgeekz,
nice, that you exist and help to power up our amazing coin, our new great devs and this fantastic community  Grin

Thank you  Grin
With all the work the community is putting forward it is easy to be of service.
SushiChef (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:42:15 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 10:17:04 PM by SushiChef

Could u by every update the community inform, that it is updated?
Than I would be very thankfull!

Yeah, I added a time to the post. It will be changed when there is something updated

Edit: And it is updated Wink

Upcoming "Welcome 2 Crypto" cam event 01-08/03-08

To boost the interest for our camsite (XxXcoincams.com) and get the entertainers to know they're way around Crypto we decided to organizing a cam event from Friday the first of august till Sunday the third of august. During this event we will have NO fee and 24/7 live support for the entertainers and help them from setting up behind the cam all the way to converting they're hard earned coins for cash.

We will be doing multiple marketing efforts (new twitter account: twitter.com/XxXcoinEvents) to promote this event and for this we have put up a donation fund: http://xxx.blockexplorer.cc/address/XNPwdeQuhhNKnMcD1GGNYcoVLrkr18yyug Bounties will be listed in blue We will be paying out different bounties from this fund to further our cause and we will make this as transparent as possible! Updates on this will follow. Feel free to donate.

- You can earn multiple bounties as a wordsmith. If you think you have good writing skills and can transform keywords into a coherent story (in english) you should report on IRC or threw PM. We have several task we would like to pay you for in XxXcoin. You can stay anonymous if you would like!

Today (monday) multiple e-mails were send to promoters and industry related merchants and we offered them to be a named sponsor for our event. We are awaiting reply on this and will report once this comes threw.

There are discussions going on about the referral program and the % they get (and would this become more over time). Also one of the key questions is how to finance. When these discussions are completed we will give out all information.

Also a time schedule will be available once the models (m/v) have given they're schedule. An registration form is on the way and we should be able to start referring girls there by tomorrow (Tuesday). They will be able to put they're preforming schedule in different fields and also ask them to fill in they're twittername and do some tweeting.

We asked Mymenace to make promotional artwork and we expect them not before long and will post them here as soon as it arrives.

LAST EDIT WAS: 29-7/ 00:00 (european time Amsterdam)

(This is a promotional post and will change from time to time.

pmflxh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:26:54 AM

new thread,nice
pmflxh

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:37:24 AM

q:
I am in China.by clipping xxxcoin.info,I can see nothing but just a gray empty page.
is there sth wrong?

btw,I am using freegate.
pmflxh

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:44:38 AM

Roll Eyes
I belive this problem keeps many Chinese investors away.
koldi

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:53:57 AM

can you guys see us online? how much is the average charging?

http://xxxcoincams.com/chat/?webcam_id=181
Farndogg

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:05:15 AM

I dont see anyone
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:10:37 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 03:27:26 AM by SushiChef

We still have the bug with exiting private session! This will be resolved before the weekend

Just had a talk with with you Cheesy
koldi

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:11:44 AM

ok it just stopped my cam and redirected me to a page where i have to start new chat
why this happened?
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:29:22 AM

ok it just stopped my cam and redirected me to a page where i have to start new chat
why this happened?

I think because I clicked the link you put on IRC. This caused me to open a new screen but I already had 1 open. So I think it crashed because of this!.. Bug found.. good thing

This is why i'm glad we have some action going on there before the weekend
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:48:48 AM

We also have a thread at litecointalk.. Thanks gloryninja

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=21333
koldi

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:19:41 AM

mojpoj how is an entertainer able to withdraw his earned XxX? I can see my balance in the chat history but i can't figure out how to withdraw it.
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:51:17 AM

q:
I am in China.by clipping xxxcoin.info,I can see nothing but just a gray empty page.
is there sth wrong?

btw,I am using freegate.

Sad will look into that today
HepBeH

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:54:50 AM

Hello fans and ladies Smiley could everyone post his/her link with twitter acc so we can fallow eachother and rt?
Thats me https://twitter.com/Vevasilev
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:42:18 PM

Hello fans and ladies Smiley could everyone post his/her link with twitter acc so we can fallow eachother and rt?
Thats me https://twitter.com/Vevasilev

Well when have officialy enterd The holiday season so don't expect much activity. Work will go on and once summer ended have a great working site (upgraded) with lots of gorgeous people Cheesy

We all know by now we are going for The long run and our motto is

"Build it ... they will come"

We will keep building
pmflxh

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:31:28 PM

q:
is there sth wrong?

btw,I am using freegate.

Sad will look into that today

thanks
Iceplayer

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:37:35 PM

Momentum is building, getting on board with XxXcoin is definitely a no brainer.

Looking forward to the event this weekend & XxXcoin easily breaking the 1000 sats

Nice to see the devs keeping the ball rolling! Thanks for keeping us updated guys

Francecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 11:18:23 PM

mojpoj how is an entertainer able to withdraw his earned XxX? I can see my balance in the chat history but i can't figure out how to withdraw it.

Don't forget to answer that one guys   Wink

UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:50:39 AM

Interesting development of events Wink
Almost sold @300, glad i took a trip to a place where i couldn't access internet for several days!

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: