Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:07:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 18+ [XxXcoin] --- Cryptocurrency designed for Adult Entertainment --- POS 36M  (Read 61374 times)
modelhunter

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:26:24 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 12:32:54 PM by modelhunter

... you have no skill to set-up a webshop for crypto

... Yes I remember all the years we spent together at school and college and when you gave a vote to all my technical skills.  Grin Cool (is a joke - sarcasm on your statement - Pls put ur brain on cryptoXim and if u are a "researcher" start researching ur brain).

Of course I know that you can do it in a couple of hours... but why are you telling me? Do it.

P.S. If I did not have respect respect to community I would have been silent in this situation as most of you did for all these weeks doing NOTHING, leaving the site (and Moj) at the mercy of fate.

I do not care to speculate, I already sold all my stocks of XXX. In my opinion that "play and quarrel among all Altcoin is just a game for children and speculators who threatens to ruin the innovative revolution of Bitcoin." As usual, the man always destroys everything good himself has created.

I do not have more time for this useless chatter, I will not answer anymore. I expressed my opinion and I do not care if the message will be accepted.

Bye
Coinoman

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:17:52 PM

Annoying that people will always fall for every troll FUD.
mojpoj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:39:58 PM

I was excited to hear that Sushichef was setting up legal paperwork and such.  I was motivated to continue promoting and developing the site out.

All signs point to the fact that Sushi has bounced as the manager.  I asked him repeatedly for details about the future of the business and shop.  He only told me to be patient and all would be clear.  That never happened.  I do think his intentions were good and if the price had continued to rise, he would have done more.  Who knows what his real motives were.

I too have lost motivation.  I have invested personal funds around $2.5K US.  Buying the cam scripts, servers, cloudflare, and a number of small things.

With that said, I still think cam models could greatly benefit from crypto currency, it's a perfect fit for the industry and can still go far.

If someone wants to take over the cam site and .info site, please PM me or post here with questions and reasonable offers.  I'll accept offers from anyone in the community first.  With the coin price being low right now, it may be a good opportunity for someone that wants to pick it up and run with it.

If there are no offers for the cam site by the end of the month, I will probably let the servers go and the sites will effectively be shut down around the 5th of October.

All models and studios have been paid up, and I will continue to make pay outs as needed.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Coinoman

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:47:26 PM

Okay so its officially dead and all coins are worthless? Luckily I don't own any anymore but still overall I lost some money and I would like to say that I'm quite disappointed by all the scammers involved!!
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:07:32 PM

Who's the lucky bastard who bought XXXcoin at 7 satoshis on Bittrex  Grin

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:34:26 PM

Meh.. another bunch of fucken tools scamming the altcoin community.. you should all be ashamed of yourselves, especially Sushichef, his FUD lately tops all. He has turned out to be a P.o.S.

sly5am

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:37:00 PM

Price going down boys and girls Grin my prediction is 250 then we bump up high 2k, but only if you do some work

Behind the scenes we are still working hard.

Our corporate structure is ready to become official. After this has been dealt with we will go live with our webshop and handle our agreement with Kiiroo (without legal company we can't have a webshop or contract with kiiroo)

Confident that Investors are still informed enough to keep the trust that was earned over the last 2 months!!

^^^^^

Look at these lies. nice

Wings1987

Activity: 418

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:08:55 PM

I was excited to hear that Sushichef was setting up legal paperwork and such.  I was motivated to continue promoting and developing the site out.

All signs point to the fact that Sushi has bounced as the manager.  I asked him repeatedly for details about the future of the business and shop.  He only told me to be patient and all would be clear.  That never happened.  I do think his intentions were good and if the price had continued to rise, he would have done more.  Who knows what his real motives were.

I too have lost motivation.  I have invested personal funds around $2.5K US.  Buying the cam scripts, servers, cloudflare, and a number of small things.

With that said, I still think cam models could greatly benefit from crypto currency, it's a perfect fit for the industry and can still go far.

If someone wants to take over the cam site and .info site, please PM me or post here with questions and reasonable offers.  I'll accept offers from anyone in the community first.  With the coin price being low right now, it may be a good opportunity for someone that wants to pick it up and run with it.

If there are no offers for the cam site by the end of the month, I will probably let the servers go and the sites will effectively be shut down around the 5th of October.

All models and studios have been paid up, and I will continue to make pay outs as needed.

I don't really know much about SushiChef outside of what I have seen in this thread but I did see him bashing another coin I was invested in a week ago. (cant remember which) I thought about a PM because the posts were off the wall and it seemed out of character from what I have seen.

I would love to see someone pick up where he left off. XXXcoin has a lot of potential and the right team could do great things. I personally don't have the skills to manage a coin but would be willing to help.
SushiChef (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:26:32 PM

A couple of days ago I lost my phones. I have been on a trip of which I informed some people within the skype group.

It's a shame to see what happend in my absence. Personally I don't want to quit as a Community Manager but I feel my help is not wanted anymore.

------

The other coin I "bashed" was Cannabiscoin and only because I was bashed with ad hominem arguments
sly5am

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:44:32 PM

@Wings1987

Honestly I would not thought in a 1000 years Sushichef leave us like this, I REALLY believed his plan for XxX and put too much trust in him. As former Wallet developer I am willing to update the wallet with anon features. If the community would like me to countinue, you can collect xxx with escrow and I will recieve my coins upon delivering the promised features. I really worked hard on the wallet updates previously and never recieved any bounty for it.

Here is a screenshot to prove my word, this is what you get if you work hard and trust your community manager and your team... I had to leave empty handed at the end after all this effort and loose 90% of my initial investment too  Cry

I got out awhile ago, because I noticed a dumping trend when the coin was up .. not your fault, however SushiChef is trying to blame all of the others that actually did work for what has happened. Im pretty sure we know whos coins where being dumped in the last week. from what I have seen and heard, I would not have anything to do with this coin now, If SushiChef has any part in its path going forward. time to move on.

Iceplayer

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:50:28 PM

NOW is the time to buy!! Holy crap XXX super cheap!!!  Grin 
Wings1987

Activity: 418

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:52:40 PM

A couple of days ago I lost my phones. I have been on a trip of which I informed some people within the skype group.

It's a shame to see what happend in my absence. Personally I don't want to quit as a Community Manager but I feel my help is not wanted anymore.

------

The other coin I "bashed" was Cannabiscoin and only because I was bashed with ad hominem arguments

Thanks for being honest about it. I am not saying you are wrong about Cann but posts just seemed out of character.

Can we repair this situation? I don't want to see the coin die. I have been involved since day 1 mining about 600,000 coins. I think I have about 100,000 left and would be willing to contribute XXX and some BTC if we have a plan in place.
HepBeH

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:59:20 PM

What I will instead reiterate that to be a "manager", and then "manage", you must act with: 1) Transparency; 2) Education;
3) Professionalism; 4) Order; 5) Fairness, but above all you must not only pursue your personal profit.

+1

-----------

CryptoXim you can't manage several coins, FUD in other topics, tell lies to ppl who have to work with you for better future of the coin and expect progress, want to eliminate ppl who do much more from each other in this project because they also don't see future in the coin and again because of lack of information! I'm also sorry too much that things do not go for better because I spend almost 2 months of learning, giving advices, ideas, promoting in social networks, spend from my money to tip models, finding ppl who has proffesional skills..ect and I never wanted bouties from anyone for that.
spinladen

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:00:51 PM

I' like to be a part of a community takeover.
I'm the guy responsible for help bringing Red Bull to america.
I know top notch marketing.

I've been waiting for this coin to do exactly this. Now I just need some help on the non marketing side for a takeover & then I will present the "gamechanger."
Easy fix.
sly5am

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:09:03 PM

I've been waiting for this coin to do exactly this. Now I just need some help on the non marketing side for a takeover & then I will present the "gamechanger."
Easy fix.

Your newbie account puts up huge red flags.. ya need to prove yourself dude, do a POD.. or don't bother. www.cryptoasian.com

HepBeH

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:17:54 PM

I am speaking in third person not for you!!
sly5am

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:31:33 PM

Ok, post how much it will cost to buy this mess.. There might be those that can develop this thing in the right direction minus the bullshit

HepBeH

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:34:48 PM

Yes he is the real one and yes we sell our coins also. That with phones lost mmmm meeh, Modelhunter knows that sushi is in Shanghai, I know that sushi is on fishing, for Mojpoj I don't know. But things do not work that way that's why we left. I just want to remind you that we had anon for Kiiroo, so what happend?? Also for webshop, I was in that webdev group and nobody write there and btw one guy from the group is his neighbour...Iceplayer also and another thing, sushi have more then one account here so there is no fud here from me or model or mojpoj. I told early that everyone have the option to make their own decision and do what they think for the best. And you tell that Model have to have respect to this community, yes we have, thats why post here.
sly5am

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:43:59 PM

LOL someone dumped at 37 satoshis.. bet that hits like triangle farts..

spinladen

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:10:40 PM

Easy fix.

Your newbie account puts up huge red flags.. ya need to prove yourself dude, do a POD.. or don't bother. www.cryptoasian.com

I understand your apprehension.
It may be a newbie account post wise, but it is an established account time wise.
I am not a dev per se as well, just a trader...so I have had very little reason to post on this discussion board other than to get free coins here and there.
I am willing to bring my real world expertise to the table, but to be honest, rather not dox myself in the process a it may hinder my real world jobs.

Yet, here I am.  This coin ha the framework set and started already to go very high given the right direction.   
If people don't see thi, by all means....dump into my buys.  I guarantee sooner or later, someone else, if not me....will come along to revive this project correctly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: