Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:15:38 AM

can anyone tell me what exactly happened tonight. I wake up to see the price was at 65 sat?

cant keep up with all the news.

basicly everybody in this coin scamed everybody by spreading wrong news.
It happened like this
1.) MsCollec left the coin as a dev. (hard crash)
2.) there was an official tweet the hole development of vootcoin stops. (hardcore crash to 65)
3.) The tweet was deleted and stated it was wrong that the development stops.
4.) Smoke people or whoever will overtake the coin
5.) MsCollec is back in buisness?

This was clearly just one big scam that happened. I don't care if some people are going to cry and "hodl always"

What will happen next that would fit into this pattern: they are going to wait untill  btc38 adds the coin and release the market and get rich easy fuck.

I am out of this coin, no need thanks!

Yes, everyone who holds will get rich,
people who were scared and dumped will not get rich. But it was their own decision to sell the coins - the rest of us were smart enough to hold and buy.

smart enough? More like dumb but lucky.

Anyway, those who sold at 200 satoshi now have to panic buy at 700 satoshi, lol.
You don't get it. Do you really think that someone who sold at 200 sats is going to buy back again? Those people left for good Wink They will never ever touch Voot again nor anything related to MsCollec or the other people behind this mess. Stop kidding yourself.

We will break 1k again, I am sure about that. But we will not go anywhere without some released features.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john312

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:17:43 AM

Anyway, those who sold at 200 satoshi now have to panic buy at 700 satoshi, lol.
You don't get it. Do you really think that someone who sold at 200 sats is going to buy back again? Those people left for good Wink They will never ever touch Voot again nor anything related to MsCollec or the other people behind this mess. Stop kidding yourself.

We will break 1k again, I am sure about that. But we will not go anywhere without some released features.

Well, they will have no choice but to buy back for higher prices or they will miss the train. Basically, I don't care about them - if someone sells low and then buys again high, that's bad investing.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:23:25 AM

I can use tor to access other exchanges too.

What do you mean? How exactly? You need a .onion site.

wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:23:47 AM

I'm quite disappointed. Nobody answered my question.

Is MsCollec male or female?
PauloLauro

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:24:47 AM

behaves like a woman, but this guy
Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:25:08 AM

Price is going back to 1k.
jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:25:29 AM

behaves like a woman, but this guy

The "ms" made me think the same thing....and the behavior  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:25:51 AM

LOL, male I guess
Offermann

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:30:53 AM

You know, funny how you subscribe "irrationality" to the female gender, yet you trade on one of the most irrational and panic driven market there is and which is mostly dominated by dudes.
Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:36:58 AM

Recovery will take some time but we will recover. These are just very cheap coins right now but people are scared to buy. When the calm returns, with the help of the new PR, we will go up.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:40:32 AM

When people tell you "the price gonna be 2k", it means "fuck you stupid, I will sell at 1k, hahahaha"!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
naphariel

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:43:34 AM

I can use tor to access other exchanges too.

What do you mean? How exactly? You need a .onion site.

No, you need to install tor and force the web traffic through it.
Preferably by running the browser inside a torified virtual machine or alternatively by using tools like Proxifier.
Hieu

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:44:57 AM

When people tell you "the price gonna be 2k", it means "fuck you stupid, I will sell at 1k, hahahaha"!

Then they should say 4k
iceline

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:45:22 AM

Reading old and new thread, i become very impressed that a few asshole fuders can make such an effect in cryptoworld.

The exchange is not delivered on time.... SO WHAT?

Even in big international consulting companies, where every deal is made under an official contract with stated deadlines, services are not delivired on time and these multi-million companies have delays in their projects... And their clients, who are also huge international companies, never start fuding to all the yellow paper that some KPMG or PWC or Delloite missed the deadline.... Smart and educated business-world understands, that in every work there's a normal human factor and that you can never 100% guarantee a deadline for a big difficult project.

But in cryptoworld it looks like here is only hucksters, making a billingsgate on every reason they can find...

Voot has just a small team, trying to deliver something new to the cryptocommunity....
Guys had a lack of communication, yes... So what? This mistake is understood => jeffersonairplane, thank you very much for working on it now!
The team is still working on new services and I strongly believe that many interesting things are coming.

I also believe, that people, who've been Vootholders for more than 3-5 days before this weekend, don't leave Voot because of this delay.

It's absolutely clear that all the negativism comes from those who wanted to have quick and easy money.... Well, guys, you trade at your risk.... Once again, delays are normal even in international bussiness communities... What to say about crypto? But thank you very much for giving Vootholders a chance for good re-buy or additional buy!

I hope the development team from now on will stay cool to all the forum's billingsgate and continue working with easy heart.
As for me, IN VOOT I TRUST  Grin  

Dude, replies like this are pissing me off. It was the DEV who said he would stop working on voot and the official twitter claiming the project was stopped. They fucked up and there is no point being delusional about it. When trading you should never blindly trust anybody. This is not a religion okay? Now we can admit that they fucked up and maybe do better in the future but for that we have to recognize the fuck up made not white wash them.

Firstly, if you reading the MsCollec's messages attentively, you'll see he is not the one and only DEV. There's a team.

Secondly, if you don't want Voot without MsCollec at all, here is one of his last messages:

"This is just a suggestion. I think it's best to have someone else be the new face of Vootcoin. I will still be supporting Vootcoin but the announcement will not be under my name.  Also the twitter should be managed by the community representatives.

Vootcoin still have a bright future, looking at the features that we have planned for release."

Thirdly, calm down your pissed off emotions. Cool mind works better. Wink
gabotilyo

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:48:35 AM

voot is dead, just accept it and move on
In your dreams!remember what you just said 2-3 days later when voot's price will start to haunt you.
PauloLauro

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:50:30 AM

What will be VootMarket, short note - Website with access through a your browser supported by the TOR .onion adress, as silkroad.
So there's no question of any decentralization market, just a simple page with anonymity on TOR using the cms scrypt OpenBazaar (modified for tor network).

it was supposed to look like
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:53:02 AM

What will be VootMarket, short note - Website with access through a your browser supported by the TOR .onion adress, as silkroad.
So there's no question of any decentralization market, just a simple page with anonymity on TOR using the cms scrypt OpenBazaar (modified for tor network).

it was supposed to look like

Nice!

Crypton1te

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:57:45 AM

Lol, this is a good example of making a fugazi worth fcking nothing.

MsCollec the moneydonkey took off together with IE. They planned to fcking dump on all of you guys.

They are all fucking scammers, there is a whole team behind it. You see how fast they found someone else for the PR. It wouldn't surprise me if he is part of the scammers team aswell.

Edit: Vootcoin was a pump and dump, its a dead cat bounce.
iceline

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:58:21 AM

Reading old and new thread, i become very impressed that a few asshole fuders can make such an effect in cryptoworld.

The exchange is not delivered on time.... SO WHAT?

Even in big international consulting companies, where every deal is made under an official contract with stated deadlines, services are not delivired on time and these multi-million companies have delays in their projects... And their clients, who are also huge international companies, never start fuding to all the yellow paper that some KPMG or PWC or Delloite missed the deadline.... Smart and educated business-world understands, that in every work there's a normal human factor and that you can never 100% guarantee a deadline for a big difficult project.

But in cryptoworld it looks like here is only hucksters, making a billingsgate on every reason they can find...

Voot has just a small team, trying to deliver something new to the cryptocommunity....
Guys had a lack of communication, yes... So what? This mistake is understood => jeffersonairplane, thank you very much for working on it now!
The team is still working on new services and I strongly believe that many interesting things are coming.

I also believe, that people, who've been Vootholders for more than 3-5 days before this weekend, don't leave Voot because of this delay.

It's absolutely clear that all the negativism comes from those who wanted to have quick and easy money.... Well, guys, you trade at your risk.... Once again, delays are normal even in international bussiness communities... What to say about crypto? But thank you very much for giving Vootholders a chance for good re-buy or additional buy!

I hope the development team from now on will stay cool to all the forum's billingsgate and continue working with easy heart.
As for me, IN VOOT I TRUST  Grin 

New account ? Haha, I should ignore you. But I still want to tell you that I'm watching vootcoin from the start. I'm out not because of the anon exchange delay, but the disgusting pump & dump tricks. People like you make this field full of scam, you guys call everything fud just because you hold some coins. When

Your point is clear. I can't disagree. But I can't agree also...
Lets take the last trade week on Bittrex for example... My shortlist of coins, that were pumped and dumped:
BTCD, SFR, JUDGE, QTL, AR, PES, KEY, FRAC
This is what i noticed... I guess, there was much more as i can't follow all the coins listed.
Everyday coins pumped and dumped. If you are rich enough you can enter some team and start pumping and dumping, too. If you are really reach enough, you can do it on your own =)))
CLOAK is pumped end dumped nearly every 3-4 days.... so?

Now, honestly, can you be 100% sure the dump was from devs team? I am not sure about it... Even if it was, I let it go, cause I was not going to go out this weekend.

Anyway, here it's just a discussion. We all decide on our own, to buy/to sell/to hold/whatever..... I decide to hold and i just want to support the team while some others put in negativism.

BTW, new account doesn't mean i'm a blind fool  Wink
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:59:18 AM

Lol, this is a good example of making a fugazi worth fcking nothing.

MsCollec the moneydonkey took off together with IE. They planned to fcking dump on all of you guys.

They are all fucking scammers, there is a whole team behind it. You see how fast they found someone else for the PR. It wouldn't surprise me if he is part of the scammers team aswell.

Edit: Vootcoin was a pump and dump, its a dead cat bounce.

Read all the previous posts and then sell you are sorry for the false accusations. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: