Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139908 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:03:13 PM

Tomorrow Price 50 Sat

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kyma

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:12:31 PM

Nice Publicity!! Just deliver on features and price will follow. I'd say buy now since you will not get a chance to buy this low again. If you see the rich list they are buying more. Be smart and buy now else cry later.

This stunt has provided a golden chance to buy low. 68M coins with so many features and so much more to come. 500 sat price is a joke it should be around 100K or so in a month provided the team is able to deliver as promised.

Yeah I'm taking screen grabs of the top 100, have been frequently and it's growing quite a bit

really wish 75% of the coins were not in top 10 wallets

Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:15:14 PM

Nice Publicity!! Just deliver on features and price will follow. I'd say buy now since you will not get a chance to buy this low again. If you see the rich list they are buying more. Be smart and buy now else cry later.

This stunt has provided a golden chance to buy low. 68M coins with so many features and so much more to come. 500 sat price is a joke it should be around 100K or so in a month provided the team is able to deliver as promised.

Yeah I'm taking screen grabs of the top 100, have been frequently and it's growing quite a bit

really wish 75% of the coins were not in top 10 wallets

Its not once you remove the Bittrex addresses. But once again if you see, the top rich list buyers are buying more coins since they no this coin is very undervalued.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
BITempus

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:32:03 PM

how much did the coin worth before MsCollec joined the party?

About 50 satoshi AFAIK.

Give it a few days and it'll be right back there.  See? Like nothing ever happened!

All i ever see you do on all these ANN is FUD and troll. Get a life!

No FUD here!  MsCollec really has taken actions that have destroyed most of the value of this coin.

Simple fact, can't be argued.

Now that you sold, you try to fud the coin with absurd comments!
You think that Microsoft would bankrupt because Bill Gates is not involved with it anymore?
So if the coin is delivering features and has people behind it developing more features, you still think that MsCollec is the key for the success of failure of Vootcoin! Investors and developers that want to continue the project are the key. Not only one person!
Are you really that retarded or just try to look like one?
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:34:09 PM

how much did the coin worth before MsCollec joined the party?

About 50 satoshi AFAIK.

Give it a few days and it'll be right back there.  See? Like nothing ever happened!

All i ever see you do on all these ANN is FUD and troll. Get a life!

No FUD here!  MsCollec really has taken actions that have destroyed most of the value of this coin.

Simple fact, can't be argued.

Now that you sold, you try to fud the coin with absurd comments!
You think that Microsoft would bankrupt because Bill Gates is not involved with it anymore?
So if the coin is delivering features and has people behind it developing more features, you still think that MsCollec is the key for the success of failure of Vootcoin! Investors and developers that want to continue the project are the key. Not only one person!
Are you really that retarded or just try to look like one?

Take note of the price.  Obviously the market agrees with me.

kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:50:30 PM

The current price gives a good opportunity to get in Voot. The coin doesn't fall with one guy.

Look at this coin with its features and current development. It is only 68M coins and we are at 550sat right now. Good luck finding a better investment!

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:51:08 PM

This coin hit 65 sats this evening, OMG, i even didn't notice that one, pitty that i didn't bought. But what is the problem with VOOT, i still cannot understand what went wrong, it is still not clear for me. The exchange was not ready on time, and that was it, no? Did i miss something in details? Else i cannot understand why someone sold at 65 sats.
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:58:09 PM

This coin hit 65 sats this evening, OMG, i even didn't notice that one, pitty that i didn't bought. But what is the problem with VOOT, i still cannot understand what went wrong, it is still not clear for me. The exchange was not ready on time, and that was it, no? Did i miss something in details? Else i cannot understand why someone sold at 65 sats.

Basically there was an incident where the exchange wasn't finished when the Saturday night deadline arrived because one of the SMOKE devs who had been working on the exchange had to divert his attention towards a family member who was dying of a serious illness (that family member has since passed away). When the delay was announced, FUDsters starting threatening both the SMOKE devs and MsCollec. MsCollec panicked amidst all of the threats and announced he was stepping down from VOOT, causing the market to crash. MsCollec has since apologized for panicking and has announced that he plans to stay and continue to assist VOOT development.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:59:48 PM

Basically there was an incident where the exchange wasn't finished when the Saturday night deadline arrived because one of the SMOKE devs who had been working on the exchange had to divert his attention towards a family member who was dying of a serious illness (that family member has since passed away). When the delay was announced, FUDsters starting threatening both the SMOKE devs and MsCollec. MsCollec panicked amidst all of the threats and announced he was stepping down from VOOT, causing the market to crash. MsCollec has since apologized for panicking and has announced that he plans to stay and continue to assist VOOT development.

And we are back on track now.

kyma

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:01:52 PM

I would loose my patience too if I had to deal with all the trolls here at BCT.... Many reputable people steer clear of the land of BitCoinTalk because its troll infested waters are bad for business

flex65

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:02:03 PM

Now some investors will walk away selling their VOOT
So the picture will not change in a few days.
Price will vary between 500 and 700 sat.
Partially have hope of VOOT life, but many people are afraid.
Situation may change BTC38. because there will be new investors and the price will rise above.
Wait and see ...
raffern

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:02:25 PM

I have enjoyed buying this cheap voot  Smiley
kyma

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:03:56 PM

Now some investors will walk away selling their VOOT
So the picture will not change in a few days.
Price will vary between 500 and 700 sat.
Partially have hope of VOOT life, but many people are afraid.
Situation may change BTC38. because there will be new investors and the price will rise above.
Wait and see ...

yes was able to double down under 1k sat so I'm a happy camper ATM

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:04:15 PM

But come on.... A delay, it is software, so it is NORMAL to have delays, so why should people threaten SMOKE devs and MsCollec. I believe that MsCollec did a lot, sorry i will repeat myself, I believe that MsCollec SAVED VOOT in the beginning and did massive amount of work. I would directly sign a deal with him to get him in my team.

People should threaten the REAL scammers, scammers like the Icebergcoin dev that ran away with 100BTC!!!! Luckily i have find a DEV that want to take this coin over, and i even asked MsCollec for help because he is great. So it is not people that put a lot of effort in a coin that needs to be threathen, but coin owners like Darkcash, USBcoin, Icebergcoin, that are the people that needs to be threaten and put to judgement.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:04:56 PM

You'll enjoy it twice as much tomorrow when it costs half as much!

john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:05:47 PM

You'll enjoy it twice as much tomorrow when it costs half as much!

Rather twice as much. Wink Announcement coming soon!
Skydog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:06:46 PM

Its hilarious how delusional some people are here. You will wake up soon. Mark my words. I called it before.
flex65

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:10:32 PM

and dont forget about SYNC
+ haters
+ loosers

Believe me, very sad to lose a lot of money and realize that you made a big mistake....

You know... my BURN and GUE story was so similar...
my lucky... i bought BURN at 9k and sell @8500, so i've lost a little...but GUE bought at 13k and sold at 7k
i've lost about 6BTC but dont cry Smiley

VOOT has another story... someone made a good profit, someone lost... but I'm holding!
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:13:01 PM

Relax, people!

Just in case you missed Smokeproject announcement:

"Hello everyone, it doesn't look like the exchange will be finished tonight unfortunately. One of the coders personal friend has issues in regards to health relating not to himself but another. These things happen and we are very sorry about it, we are aiming to get it online as soon as possible as the majority of it is wholly completed with just a few additions needed. Sorry again."
Skydog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:15:59 PM

Relax, people!

Just in case you missed Smokeproject announcement:

"Hello everyone, it doesn't look like the exchange will be finished tonight unfortunately. One of the coders personal friend has issues in regards to health relating not to himself but another. These things happen and we are very sorry about it, we are aiming to get it online as soon as possible as the majority of it is wholly completed with just a few additions needed. Sorry again."

Didn't MsCollec say yesterday that the person died? Caught lying again? Lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: