Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM |  (Read 137517 times)
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 04:36:53 PM

wait a week or at least two weeks pls i still believe in bitsta and i think he will come thru with bitkey for both rootcoin and incognito coin

So you want ICG to be rootcoin with a different name...  Roll Eyes

Dandruff1138, I'm not sure what you mean by this, bitkey is only one tech that rootcoin and ICG will share, there are two different teams, different plans, different coins.

Could you please refrain from posting unnecessary comments to the thread, thanks.

We're all here to see this coin become a success.

Thank you

Opinions that differ from yours are unnecessary? How convenient. I will not censor my opinions just because they differ from yours nor the masses. I will not be unreasonable either, but I will not be censored nor bullied. Sorry, if you have any academic experience you will know all sides of an argument must be scrutinized. If you don't like a little scrutiny you may want to find a hole to crawl into, as the world is full of difference of opinion and dynamics.

You are adopting an anonymous technology that is also being utilized in another coin. So it is essentially a clone with your claimed "community" differences. Why not seize the opportunity that lies in front of you to be cutting egde and develop something new and forward thinking?

Good point.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 04:42:29 PM

What's happen?Some bad news?the price is 221 Shocked

Poor communication and the delay of Bitkey is the reason why. Bitsta is to blame for ALL of this.

Whatever it is... I don't trust Bitsta due to the numerous delays and lack of communication. I'm still holding onto my coins, but I don't know for how long.

I don't invest in false promises.

NeutralLtc, I really hope that you can come up with a back up plan because the delay is killing my patience and my trust.

I understand your concerns, I do have another Dev lined up with this anon system offered to us for the low fee of 4 btc.
He would begin working on it right now and will be done in about a weeks time.

Given to me from the contract dev:

The feature is based on this principle: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliptic_curve_Diffie%E2%80%93Hellman

Explanation:
With a stealth address, you ask payers to generate a unique address in such a way that you (using some additional data which is attached to the transaction) can deduce the corresponding private key. So although you publish a single "stealth address" on your website, the block chain sees all your incoming payments as going to separate addresses and has no way to correlate them.

CryptoDustin

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 04:42:53 PM

What's happen?Some bad news?the price is 221 Shocked

Someone is taking advantage of the current situation and is trying to shake some weak hands. Best thing to do if you do not want to contribute to the shakeout is not to be put into fear.

“Buy when there’s blood in the streets.” -Baron Rothschild
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 04:45:16 PM

wait a week or at least two weeks pls i still believe in bitsta and i think he will come thru with bitkey for both rootcoin and incognito coin

Dandruff1138, I'm not sure what you mean by this, bitkey is only one tech that rootcoin and ICG will share, there are two different teams, different plans, different coins.

Could you please refrain from posting unnecessary comments to the thread, thanks.

Thank you

Opinions that differ from yours are unnecessary? How convenient. I will not censor my opinions just because they differ from yours nor the masses. I will not be unreasonable either, but I will not be censored nor bullied. Sorry, if you have any academic experience you will know all sides of an argument must be scrutinized. If you don't like a little scrutiny you may want to find a hole to crawl into, as the world is full of difference of opinion and dynamics.

You are adopting an anonymous technology that is also being utilized in another coin. So it is essentially a clone with your claimed "community" differences. Why not seize the opportunity that lies in front of you to be cutting egde and develop something new and forward thinking?

Dandruff, can you get on IRC if you have a few minutes, please?

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 04:47:40 PM

Thank you

Sure link me

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 04:53:20 PM

Thank you

Sure link me

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#ICG

if anyone has any concerns come by the IRC the whole team is there

Thanks all

We'll get through this -

neutraltc

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 05:54:48 PM

We are now in conversations with a dev that is very much interested in joining the team as a dedicated and lead developer.

more information coming later tonight or tomorrow morning.

dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 06:02:47 PM

We are now in conversations with a dev that is very much interested in joining the team as a dedicated and lead developer.

This is a much better direction then waiting on someone who has let many down and made empty promise after empty promise. Hopeful.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:00:17 PM

This is a much better direction then waiting on someone who has let many down and made empty promise after empty promise. Hopeful.

Great to hear.

Bitsta is a big disappointment. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled a cloak.

Empty promises after the next... Not a lot of people are supporting him after what happened to Root. I believe this is a better alternative. ICG shoudn't be linked to Bitsta due to the fact that he hasn't be transparent in both communicating and delivering.

Also, shouldn't there be any compensation for the delay?
OPTiK

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:20:11 PM

Great to hear.

Empty promises after the next... Not a lot of people are supporting him after what happened to Root. I believe this is a better alternative. ICG shoudn't be linked to Bitsta due to the fact that he hasn't be transparent in both communicating and delivering.

Maybe him and Alty went on vacation together (alty was on vacation when cloak was sliding downwards) Cheesy
InitialDat

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:29:13 PM

Great to hear.

Maybe him and Alty went on vacation together (alty was on vacation when cloak was sliding downwards) Cheesy

Perhaps?

Also, I don't agree with people saying Bitsta is a great developer. If he was, none of this would happened. He is far from great...mediocre at most. Reputation is everything in life matters, and he seemed to have lost that.
Markov

Activity: 258

Breizh Atao

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:09:36 AM

If you have someone else who can do an innovative anon within a week then it's a win-win situation. We get something new and distance ourselves from bitsta. I'm for the new dev.

atanas2d

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:36:20 AM

At the time Bitsta joined ICG team, It was just the beginning and ICG had nothing behind and he was HIRED to work for ICG as a paid dev.

Today ICG is in a lot better position, with 100% proven working team, and roadmap in action.

So the coin is clearly more attractive for the developers who have the skills and ambition to join this promising, proven and community driven coin.
bitsta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

r00t-dev

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:18:43 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 11:03:36 AM by bitsta

Great to hear.

Perhaps?

Also, I don't agree with people saying Bitsta is a great developer. If he was, none of this would happened. He is far from great...mediocre at most. Reputation is everything in life matters, and he seemed to have lost that.

i don't want to get deep into detail what i fixed in ICG... just a tip for the future: show more gratitude to your supporters.
it s like biting the hand you re eating from. it started with cryptowhale and continued with dandruff & Co.  
you don't trust bitsta, etc. blablabla. you can't judge from the delay of ONE software-package. even if it happened
multiple times. and if you do so, then you have absolutely NO idea of software-development.. And i am not pointing my
fingers on the jealous 15-year old wannabe traders/investors who ll answer this post with "my investment has no time for your
development; cryptomarket(trends) don't wait for your release; false promises after false promises (when we re still talking about bitkey)"..

i have no problem with critism or people whining around, but i see the same people posting here again and again and attacking my name.
- if you think i am watching this without reaction than you re wrong.

from what i see in this thread, the majority of the ICG team/community don't want further collaboration.
just remove all bitkey-related information from this thread & OP. i ll get in touch with neutraltc to
arrange the refund. and from then we ll go own ways. hopefully in a mature way.
i ll also hand over all keys and some unreleased QT-adaptions to neutraltc once this is cleared out.

AND PLEASE GUYS! PLEASE act like humans and more important like mature people.. i am sure you re able to communicate without
attacking me. if you want to tell me something personal or insult me just send me a PM, i ll answer it and will accept/respect any kind
of input.

P.S. i really prefer the mature and cultivated way. so PLEASE behave like matures.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 12:16:05 PM

Great to hear.

Perhaps?

i don't want to get deep into detail what i fixed in ICG... just a tip for the future: show more gratitude to your supporters.
it s like biting the hand you re eating from. it started with cryptowhale and continued with dandruff & Co.  
you don't trust bitsta, etc. blablabla. you can't judge from the delay of ONE software-package. even if it happened
multiple times. and if you do so, then you have absolutely NO idea of software-development.. And i am not pointing my
fingers on the jealous 15-year old wannabe traders/investors who ll answer this post with "my investment has no time for your
development; cryptomarket(trends) don't wait for your release; false promises after false promises (when we re still talking about bitkey)"..

i have no problem with critism or people whining around, but i see the same people posting here again and again and attacking my name.

from what i see in this thread, the majority of the ICG team/community don't want further collaboration.
just remove all bitkey-related information from this thread & OP. i ll get in touch with neutraltc to
i ll also hand over all keys and some unreleased QT-adaptions to neutraltc once this is cleared out.

AND PLEASE GUYS! PLEASE act like humans and more important like mature people.. i am sure you re able to communicate without
attacking me. if you want to tell me something personal or insult me just send me a PM, i ll answer it and will accept/respect any kind
of input.

P.S. i really prefer the mature and cultivated way. so PLEASE behave like matures.

#1. Dude you guive me way too much credit. I am just some guy on the internet forum haha...

#2 you can't throw a tantrum like a child then accuse everyone else of being a child.

#3 You have broken multiple promises and deadlines for other coins, so if they were to doubt you here, they have every reason and right to.

#4 I am not a part of this particular coin nor team, but with the way you strike out, I would remove you and move on to a real developer that keeps his/her word.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

pissmusic

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:37:28 PM

can we please agree on something? giving bitsta a week or two at the most seems reasonable because he's been at work on bitkey for so long. it should almost be done. even if its just a week that will at least give him some time to make this right if that's what he wants to do.

thanks
chedigital

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

WOW SUCH COIN

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:40:01 PM

Great to hear.

Perhaps?

of input.

"Auf Wiedersehen Freund."

GPG Key ID: 80307E1A
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 02:53:57 PM

can we please agree on something? giving bitsta a week or two at the most seems reasonable because he's been at work on bitkey for so long. it should almost be done. even if its just a week that will at least give him some time to make this right if that's what he wants to do.

thanks

You do understand that it is October now? Weeks and patience have ALREADY been given.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

pissmusic

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:00:15 PM

thanks

You do understand that it is October now? Weeks and patience have ALREADY been given.

but no time limit set it seems. if we stand firm on a set amount of time (a week) it might be easier to scrap the current project and get a new one going. just my 2 cents. but yes I understand what you are saying
InitialDat

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:03:15 PM

Great to hear.

Perhaps?

of input.

You should really go back to this thread and re-read who is attacking who. This was my first time saying anything negative about you, and it took a while for me to come to this conclusion.

As far as calling people a "15-year old wannabe traders/investors who ll 'my investment has no time for your development,'" I beg to differ. I'm just a college student who is majoring in Business. I might know a little thing or two about certain things in this field. Perhaps, I can teach you something like... effective communication?

You've set multiple deadline for bitkey and you've pretty much failed to deliver. Try doing that in the real-world with real investors and see what the outcome is like.

Regarding this statement, "i have no problem with critism or people whining around, but i see the same people posting here again and again and attacking my name."

Oh, now you care about reputation? Actions speak louder than words. Until you have shown that you're capable of delivering your product, I will hold you to the same standard as Cloak.

And you're right, I don't know how development works; however, I do know that it takes time, and delay happens. But when it does happen, you should keep your investors updated rather than taking a vacation. On that note, you specifically stated that you were going to get back Sunday afternoon from that vacation, but you went MIA til Tuesday(I believe it was Tuesday) without any communication whatsoever. What does this tell us about your character? I'm pretty sure other investors might jump to the same conclusion.

Oh, let's move on with this part, "AND PLEASE GUYS! PLEASE act like humans and more important like mature people..."

Mature people? I lol'ed at this. How about you try to start maturing by MEETING THE DEADLINES THAT YOU SET.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: