Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW!  (Read 59885 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zhaohui

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:19:48 AM

all investors should do something to promote this coin to Bittrex. dev should do something too.

YESSS

Hey dev ,

You can send a request to: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest    

https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=submit.step1
for voting...

send tweets to https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

EVERYTHING IS FREE SO FAR

Now you can use those 3 BTC to generate volume and stabilize the price.

Thanks,

yes ,dev should make this coin to bittrex

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:01:04 AM

Guys if you want CRYST hit hit trex, please re-tweet my tweet: https://twitter.com/Wolf_Of_Alts/status/497479910785810433
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:06:25 AM

When will the game be released ?

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
dynamicalrange

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:08:22 AM

some people are dumpling crystal . hope this can  make a bigger community
seems not so good, but I will hold still and wait the bittrex  ,only bittrex can save this coin.

As long as dev can deliver what he has promised, this coin will hit larger exchange anytime. No need to worry.

I agreed.  Do what have been promised.
zhaohui

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:13:30 AM

Guys if you want CRYST hit hit trex, please re-tweet my tweet: https://twitter.com/Wolf_Of_Alts/status/497479910785810433
I have retwited..

we all need to do something .let people know this coin .or all investors will  lose their money

cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:23:46 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 10:34:47 AM by cindereynolds

Relax about Bittrex you silly noobs.

Let CRYST spend a few days on C-Cex first and let some hype and volume build up around it.

Rushing to Bittrex is the worst thing you can do.

They will add it  (for free) once they see it has decent volume on C-Cex.

Don't listen to these noobs and waste 3 btc of the development fund to get added to Bittrex.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
cindereynolds

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:41:48 AM

Retweeted!

cindereynolds

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:46:34 AM

Relax about Bittrex you silly noobs. Do you know nothing about how this game works???

Let CRYST spend a few days on C-Cex first and let some hype and volume build up around it.

Rushing to Bittrex is the worst thing you can do.

They will add it once (for free) once they see it has decent volume on C-Cex.

Don't listen to these noobs and waste 3 btc of the development fund to get added to Bittrex.

lack of action token is worst thing to this coin.

I agree lack, of action isn't any good either.

I was thinking save the 3 btc for development, but getting on Bittrex is a development now that I think of it.

I don't know how but you changed my mind with one sentence, sir.

cindereynolds

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:05:18 AM

I wanted to say that by looking at the sales volume in C-Cex that the overwhelming majority of miners and ipo investors held onto their coins...NO ONE DUMPED.

The problem was lack of buy orders. People these days are very cautious when buying new coins and I don't blame them.

Confidence in this coin will grow once people do a little research and see that the dev isn't some noob account etc, etc.

Yes a couple of weak hands sold and trust me, that's a good thing. Those are the same people who clog up threads with bitching and complaining about trivialities.

No one wants to come to a thread for the first time and see that!

In closing I would like to say we had a really good first 24 hours....CRYST is currently ranked number 6 on the C-Cex hotlist with 3.15 btc volume. That's EXCELLENT for the first 24 hours of a coin being on C-Cex. I know because I'm on C-Cex everyday now for months trading.

drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:10:46 AM

I  see no one promoting cryst in the ccex chat box, do i have to do everything around here?
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:40:34 AM

seeing many people was cutting their own's  meat to dump, dev ,if this is not what you want to see .just use IPO BTC  push this coin to bittrex , or do somthing else , just save the coin

Jedelqu

Activity: 68

I could really do without it.

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:42:02 AM

Message to all IPO holders, a list of a few things we all need to do/know:

1. Don't dump right after you get your coins , just relax, watch a movie or something. You're an investor, not a lily livered panic seller. CrystalCoin isn't a shitcoin with a noob account,3 day pow followed by a p&d, it's the real deal mates, so treat it as such.

2. Stack some low buy orders: even though the cheap orders won't get filled they will build a solid foundation and send a message saying "crystalcoin is worth more than this and we dare you to sell this low" ....pro-tip: no one is going to sell that low.

3. It seems like the same 2 or 3 neurotic cry babies really killed the positive vibes in the thread. Forget them as of right now. They will sell right away and then we can all move forward as a cohesive unit and move onto normal conversation and get to know each other in the process.

4. Misery loves company: I'm not saying to ignore trolls/fudpackers and let them spread disinfo, put them in their place with facts....just don't let them get to you. They are sad little people who feed off negative emotion, I don't get it either but it's a sad reality we have to deal with as legit crypto traders/investors.

5. Fudding to get cheap coins is like cutting off your nose just to spite your face and you are the lowest of the lowlifes, you want to make profit? Well if your fud actually gets you cheap coins you just shot yourself in the foot you idiot!

That about sums it up for me guys. On a side note, CrystalCoin along with a couple other recent crypto are refreshing and much needed after what seemed like a never ending stream of flashmine/scam/lousy devs/1 day twitter pump coins. Embrace it, it's what you wanted right?

I am with you.
eastwind_ja

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:54:34 AM

have retweeted

cindereynolds

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:02:51 PM

seeing many people was cutting their own's  meat to dump, dev ,if this is not what you want to see .just use IPO BTC  push this coin to bittrex , or do somthing else , just save the coin

Stop being so melodramatic.....if you actually look at the trade volume not many coins were sold....do the math. It was lack of buy support plain and simple.

I was just a handful few noob ipo investors, weak hands and miners that sold. And I suspect it was mostly the noob investors who sold judging by their posts ITT.

You would have to be pretty dimwitted to sell before getting on Bittrex or to even sell within the first few days but that's what happens with all newly listed coins.

Also much credit and thanks to the miners who are obviously holding if you look at their hashrates. I'm beginning to think that miners are smarter than investors these days...something to think about.

Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:13:04 PM

price already below IPO level....lol

IPO wayyy cheap, not many miners mining this coin, low price, dev could of thought about this b4 he doubled the IPO ammouunt you got for 1 share....

this coin wont go far, investors know theres 17% IPO ...would you buy a coin you dont know that has an IPO of 17%... thats whats happening here...common sence dev..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
vnhat

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:24:09 PM

nedd bittrex  Grin
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:36:30 PM

alert alert Idiot is back on this thread  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
eastwind_ja

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:46:59 PM

seeing many people was cutting their own's  meat to dump, dev ,if this is not what you want to see .just use IPO BTC  push this coin to bittrex , or do somthing else , just save the coin

Stop being so melodramatic.....if you actually look at the trade volume not many coins were sold....do the math. It was lack of buy support plain and simple.

I was just a handful few noob ipo investors, weak hands and miners that sold. And I suspect it was mostly the noob investors who sold judging by their posts ITT.

You would have to be pretty dimwitted to sell before getting on Bittrex or to even sell within the first few days but that's what happens with all newly listed coins.

Also much credit and thanks to the miners who are obviously holding if you look at their hashrates. I'm beginning to think that miners are smarter than investors these days...something to think about.
strongly support your idea , keeping the thread active  is more important , I think

istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:48:53 PM

As I still had some requests and this coin actually doesn't look so bad, I've launched a pool for it and I'm also pumping some hash into the pool. You can find the URL @ my Twitter (look at my Sig) and I've also messaged the Dev. To get things rollin' I've dropped the fee to 0 % completely for now.

spread the hash, need more hash at crystal.suprnova.cc

by the way ocminer, need to update getting started page, the samples are using nist5 algo and should be updated to x15 algo

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
SecondsOld

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:49:40 PM

price already below IPO level....lol

IPO wayyy cheap, not many miners mining this coin, low price, dev could of thought about this b4 he doubled the IPO ammouunt you got for 1 share....

this coin wont go far, investors know theres 17% IPO ...would you buy a coin you dont know that has an IPO of 17%... thats whats happening here...common sence dev..

lol, this silly kid knows nothing about crypto.  Sooo many coins nowadays have POW periods between 3 and 5 days.  Guess what, on ALL of those coins, 20%+ are distributed at a low cost to the early miners on the FIRST DAY!  The IPO is no different.  A coins success is determined by what it delivers, not what people acquire it at.  Shadowcoin had a nethash well under 10GH/s for most of POW.  The vast majority of coins were mined at a value under 1000 satoshis.  Did Shadowcoin tank?  No, because it delivered.  The fact that we have people wasting their days trolling in this thread is a good sign.  People let weak coins die.  Strong coins they try to bring down...unsuccessfully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: