Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE]  (Read 237599 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jdfirestar

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:53:09 PM

What happened to http://x11-x13-pool.org? Are they gone with all the coins? Can't find any info on what has happened.
Is it down for me says it is.

Anyone??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:01:03 PM

What's wrong with the team Huh?
Where are you ?

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 01:24:43 PM

Where are you ?

There is nothing wrong with the team and they are exactly where they need to be: at their office/homes working on the software/project. I'm surprised that after being around for so long, you still act like you don't know what's going on every now and again. The team is here and check this thread regularly, last login from their account was yesterday. There is no need for them to post if there is nothing to report. We have the roadmap and we know where we're going and that's it. They'll post updates here when there are updates. You worry too much man, take December off and forget about Checkcoin for a while, come back mid January-beginning of February to see where things are at  Smiley
waxo

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:06:06 AM

Where are you ?

There is nothing wrong with the team and they are exactly where they need to be: at their office/homes working on the software/project. I'm surprised that after being around for so long, you still act like you don't know what's going on every now and again. The team is here and check this thread regularly, last login from their account was yesterday. There is no need for them to post if there is nothing to report. We have the roadmap and we know where we're going and that's it. They'll post updates here when there are updates. You worry too much man, take December off and forget about Checkcoin for a while, come back mid January-beginning of February to see where things are at  Smiley

i have always pointed  the less activity in here and i hope the team will be more active as soon as the final product will be delivered, that's just my point on view .
how can you confirm your words about the team ? are you closed them ?

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:31:10 AM

Maybe they run  Roll Eyes
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 03:17:38 AM

Where are you ?

i have always pointed  the less activity in here and i hope the team will be more active as soon as the final product will be delivered, that's just my point on view .

Yes but you don't always complain, sometimes you seem ok with the way they run things. How come you still don't understand that you don't have any power here? Your only options are: you can sell and walk away or hold and give them benefit of the doubt.

I can't confirm but neither can you confirm your fears. I choose to believe what I believe and accept full responsibility for it, I don't automatically flag people as scammers. The difference between you and me is that I don't mind them using any method they want to achieve the set goal whereas you are only happy if they do as you say. What's curious is that you don't seem to like people telling you what to do but you want them to do what you tell them to do.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:27:37 AM

Maybe we all are the team.
waxo

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:21:24 AM

Where are you ?

There is nothing wrong with the team and they are exactly where they need to be: at their office/homes working on the software/project. I'm surprised that after being around for so long, you still act like you don't know what's going on every now and again. The team is here and check this thread regularly, last login from their account was yesterday. There is no need for them to post if there is nothing to report. We have the roadmap and we know where we're going and that's it. They'll post updates here when there are updates. You worry too much man, take December off and forget about Checkcoin for a while, come back mid January-beginning of February to see where things are at  Smiley

i have always pointed  the less activity in here and i hope the team will be more active as soon as the final product will be delivered, that's just my point on view .

Yes but you don't always complain, sometimes you seem ok with the way they run things. How come you still don't understand that you don't have any power here? Your only options are: you can sell and walk away or hold and give them benefit of the doubt.

I can't confirm but neither can you confirm your fears. I choose to believe what I believe and accept full responsibility for it, I don't automatically flag people as scammers. The difference between you and me is that I don't mind them using any method they want to achieve the set goal whereas you are only happy if they do as you say. What's curious is that you don't seem to like people telling you what to do but you want them to do what you tell them to do.

That's so funny my post was in relation to that message :
"What happened to http://x11-x13-pool.org? Are they gone with all the coins? Can't find any info on what has happened.

Anyone??"

How come you still don't understand that you don't have any power here?----> WTF , you are serious man Huh if i really wanted at first to break the prices down i had the "power" to did it , but i didn't , my goal is not no cry to the scam here and you can have a  look to the previous posts, i NEVER say something like that.

For you personal information i have 500K CKC ,i don't think you have so much ( may be i am wrong ) but it doesn't change my mind, i always want constructive conversation and look forward.

I don't know how you are but saying that the team is working  is just saying that something you guess it's happening but you have any proof of this, totally nothing, just your good spirit force you to trust in this project and this is normal if  you want to protect your investment .

But the  communication is a part of the business nowadays and the team doesn't do the right job concerning this part.
am i the the only one in here pointing this ?

BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:15:07 AM

"What happened to http://x11-x13-pool.org? Are they gone with all the coins? Can't find any info on what has happened.

Anyone??"

Pool is down. I've tweeted them to ask. You could have contacted yourself: https://twitter.com/CryptoTraders/status/543719218223783936

I don't know how you are but saying that the team is working  is just saying that something you guess it's happening but you have any proof of this, totally nothing, just your good spirit force you to trust in this project and this is normal if  you want to protect your investment.

But the  communication is a part of the business nowadays and the team doesn't do the right job concerning this part.
am i the the only one in here pointing this?

If you had read other replies then you can conclude you're not the only one concerned with lack of communication. However if there's nothing new to report then what should they post. They are working on the project and a large codingproject does not produce a product every week. Several members of the community have visited the office and confirmed the good intentions. If someone really believes in the innovation and developments then it's not needed to 'protect your investment' by speaking out positively, the market will react naturally and if the early investors are right it can make a nice profit.

500 CKC can not make any impact on the market if you thought so. Hopefully you will get your coins out of the pool. Have some patience with CheckCoin and Bitsend, it could be rewarding but that's no guarantee.
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 11:58:13 AM

Where are you ?

There is nothing wrong with the team and they are exactly where they need to be: at their office/homes working on the software/project. I'm surprised that after being around for so long, you still act like you don't know what's going on every now and again. The team is here and check this thread regularly, last login from their account was yesterday. There is no need for them to post if there is nothing to report. We have the roadmap and we know where we're going and that's it. They'll post updates here when there are updates. You worry too much man, take December off and forget about Checkcoin for a while, come back mid January-beginning of February to see where things are at  Smiley

i have always pointed  the less activity in here and i hope the team will be more active as soon as the final product will be delivered, that's just my point on view .

Anyone??"

How come you still don't understand that you don't have any power here?----> WTF , you are serious man Huh if i really wanted at first to break the prices down i had the "power" to did it , but i didn't , my goal is not no cry to the scam here and you can have a  look to the previous posts, i NEVER say something like that.

For you personal information i have 500K CKC ,i don't think you have so much ( may be i am wrong ) but it doesn't change my mind, i always want constructive conversation and look forward.

I don't know how you are but saying that the team is working  is just saying that something you guess it's happening but you have any proof of this, totally nothing, just your good spirit force you to trust in this project and this is normal if  you want to protect your investment .

am i the the only one in here pointing this ?

Lol, you're seriously deluded if you think you have any power whatsoever man but that is something you'll have to realize for yourself.
As for the rest of your comment, I've already gone over that many times before. Nobody owes you anything my friend, the team does not owe you anything at all, you bought your CKC of your own free will, the responsibility rests on your shoulders alone, you cannot blame anyone but yourself for your hand clicking the button to buy. You cannot put pressure on people around you to prove that you were right in your choice. It's your choice not their's, any proof you seek has to come from yourself.

Imagine someone telling you "I'll stop speaking completely from now on." and you say "I believe you and I'll bet all of my wealth that you can do it." If after a day, that person speaks, do you understand that you cannot blame him/her even a little bit? That person didn't force you to give your trust and sell everything to back him/her up, you did it of your own free will. You can only blame yourself if you lose everything because of a choice you made.
Don't worry, I will not attempt to explain this simple logic to you again and I will not confront you about your comments again as I've said everything I could possibly say on the subject.
Good luck!  Smiley
jdfirestar

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:22:20 PM

Anyone??"

Pool is down. I've tweeted them to ask. You could have contacted yourself: https://twitter.com/CryptoTraders/status/543719218223783936

Well, I thought to do that but when the last tweet was on Nov. 6th it seemed pointless.
Any replies to your inquiry yet??
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:03:57 PM

Well, I thought to do that but when the last tweet was on Nov. 6th it seemed pointless.

Unfortunately not. I've checked the whois and it looks all the private info of the person running it is available to see, some guy in Ukraine. You could try and send him a mail.
Did you have many coins in there?
jdfirestar

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:24:35 PM

Unfortunately not. I've checked the whois and it looks all the private info of the person running it is available to see, some guy in Ukraine. You could try and send him a mail.

No ( only 90 or so coins), I had the auto payout set low so no big loss. Just kind of annoying when you are a couple of coins from payout then boom, gone, no info anywhere.
It's fun in the wild west. Smiley
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:47:59 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 03:08:19 PM by BTCat

The BitSend team is still actively developing Checkcoin core infrastructure - with Checkcoin Platform and Checkcoin Mobile currently scheduled for release in the first quarter of 2015.

http://www.checkcoin.cc/?tmpl=comingsoon

Timer ticking  Cheesy

I've had contact with Maurice. Due to a personal healthissue he could not do the updates last few weeks. Now that he is back in the office he will take on some other tasks and Bitsend asked me to step in to manage some of the channels. After we finalized, expect some updates coming in very soon and not just once, it will be good to have an official update every week on the same day at least so that everyone knows things are moving in the right direction.  
alibabacool

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:12:10 PM

No ( only 90 or so coins), I had the auto payout set low so no big loss. Just kind of annoying when you are a couple of coins from payout then boom, gone, no info anywhere.
It's fun in the wild west. Smiley
I sent a mail to pool owner week ago. Still didn't get any reply from him. So, I think it's end of x11-x13 pool. Sadly, it was normal pool with many coins. Also I lost a few hundreds checkoins on it.
Slasher

Activity: 688
Merit: 611

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:24:38 PM

stopped on the block 120931
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:41:24 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 11:41:17 AM by veertje

stopped on the block 120931

Was due to great diff swings.
waxo

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:10:26 PM

The BitSend team is still actively developing Checkcoin core infrastructure - with Checkcoin Platform and Checkcoin Mobile currently scheduled for release in the first quarter of 2015.

http://www.checkcoin.cc/?tmpl=comingsoon

Timer ticking  Cheesy

I've had contact with Maurice. Due to a personal healthissue he could not do the updates last few weeks. Now that he is back in the office he will take on some other tasks and Bitsend asked me to step in to manage some of the channels. After we finalized, expect some updates coming in very soon and not just once, it will be good to have an official update every week on the same day at least so that everyone knows things are moving in the right direction.  

Hope Maurice is doing well Smiley

anyway just a small update concerning the pools :
https://coinking.io  OK
https://check.suprnova.cc  OK
http://x11-x13-pool.org/checkcoin/public/index.php  DOWN
http://ckc.minerpools.com/index.php   DOWN
http://ckc.hashnz.com   DOWN
http://ckc.altmine.net  There is no CKC to mine anymore
http://ckc.cryptopools.com  OK
http://www.coinmine.pw/poolinfo.php?coinid=106  OK
http://p2pool.palim.eu:10071/  OK

also this block explorer http://blockexperts.com/ckc  is not mentioned .

BitsendInc (OP)

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:43:26 PM

Dearest Checkcoin enthusiasts,

It's good to see you are all still around and are staying positive as we work towards the release of our product.

As some of you might have noticed at times, it has been a bit quiet on these forums and our website lately. This doesn't mean we've been sitting still...in fact our team has been working around the clock working towards the Checkcoin release in Q1 2015.

Over the last month, we have spend a lot of time traveling around and meeting interesting people spending a lot of time brainstorming about the future possibilities and functionalities of Checkcoin. Unfortunately, we have not always been able to share what's been happening behind the scenes lately. Because of this, we (Bitsend) have decided to assign one of our active community members to the role community manager. Bitsend will of course still be playing a very active part making sure our community stays up to date.

BTCcat will focus on keeping our bitcointalk forum up to date, moderating the Checkcoin community forums and staying active on other social channels. We also aim to release more updates and news on all Checkcoin related news coming directly from Bitsend. These will be posted here, on our own forums and the Checkcoin community blog on our website.
As I mentioned earlier, there is a lot of new information to share with you, but I will let BTCcat do the honors during our first weekly update scheduled to be posted later this week.

Stay tuned for more info!

Best regards,

Maurice

BitSend
FlyHigh22

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:20:10 PM

Dearest Checkcoin enthusiasts,

It's good to see you are all still around and are staying positive as we work towards the release of our product.

As some of you might have noticed at times, it has been a bit quiet on these forums and our website lately. This doesn't mean we've been sitting still...in fact our team has been working around the clock working towards the Checkcoin release in Q1 2015.

Over the last month, we have spend a lot of time traveling around and meeting interesting people spending a lot of time brainstorming about the future possibilities and functionalities of Checkcoin. Unfortunately, we have not always been able to share what's been happening behind the scenes lately. Because of this, we (Bitsend) have decided to assign one of our active community members to the role community manager. Bitsend will of course still be playing a very active part making sure our community stays up to date.

BTCcat will focus on keeping our bitcointalk forum up to date, moderating the Checkcoin community forums and staying active on other social channels. We also aim to release more updates and news on all Checkcoin related news coming directly from Bitsend. These will be posted here, on our own forums and the Checkcoin community blog on our website.
As I mentioned earlier, there is a lot of new information to share with you, but I will let BTCcat do the honors during our first weekly update scheduled to be posted later this week.

Stay tuned for more info!

Best regards,

Maurice

BitSend

Thank you for the update and putting someone in charge of moderating the forum and social media. This will make investors and new investors more confident. Will be investing more into Checkcoin. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: