Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:19:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos: A Self-Amending Crypto-Ledger  (Read 67924 times)
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:46:56 PM

Maybe it's just a moment to admit that a good coin doesn't necessarily need to have a beatiful announcement full of bounties and crap and random people not even capable of using Google Translate to communicate in English..

best post i have read on this forum.

Proximity Scan

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:02:09 PM

4 years, and hundreds of millions of dollars invested, and only 5 pages of bitcointalk posts?

Don't expect a promising product from tezos team. They aldready got the money and owners will be okay with money. They don't even need to inform the community via bitcointalk forum. Pitty if you invested money in this.
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:40:24 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 12:24:10 AM by mprep

Maybe it's just a moment to admit that a good coin doesn't necessarily need to have a beatiful announcement full of bounties and crap and random people not even capable of using Google Translate to communicate in English..

Thanks mate  Wink

4 years, and hundreds of millions of dollars invested, and only 5 pages of bitcointalk posts?

some meaningless bla-bla-bla Pitty if you invested money in this.
Sorry for you to haven't had a chance to do so. You will be able to recover (if you're smart enough) and buy some in October, for x10 ICO price, but who would really care?
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:56:22 PM

Thanks mate  Wink

Sorry for you to haven't had a chance to do so. You will be able to recover (if you're smart enough) and buy some in October, for x10 ICO price, but who would really care?

I don't know about 10x the ICO price by October, but I am betting we will see at least 3x to 5x. Tezos is the future.
freew5660

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:47:09 PM

Thanks mate  Wink

I don't know about 10x the ICO price by October, but I am betting we will see at least 3x to 5x. Tezos is the future.

How will it affect Ethereum? Price and developer could tend to work on Tezos.
krinjah

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:54:20 AM

Thanks mate  Wink

How will it affect Ethereum? Price and developer could tend to work on Tezos.

Ethereum -> Tezos
williamevanl

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:42:29 PM

Myspace > Facebook (well at one point) or Yahoo > Google, Netscape > everyone Smiley
krinjah

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:00:52 AM

https://www.economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21725598-compromise-over-currencys-future-may-not-last-making-bitcoin-work-better

Nice article in oldschool finance magazine with Tezos mentioned in it.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:51:16 AM

Definitely one of the promising coin, although not with best marketing team. Smiley
There is not much we can do..
krinjah

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:18:12 AM

Definitely one of the promising coin, although not with best marketing team. Smiley
Marketing is not always good, not to say harmful as it appears to happen to Polybius for example.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:00:57 PM

Maybe it wouldn't be good timing to focus on marketing right now.
I think it's better focus on product and community relations Wink

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
coat47

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:36:28 PM

I’m a little disappointed by some ico, where people talk so much in youtube, facebook, twitter, slack etc and here in the forum (with the bounty etc) to convince us of their great project and of course to tell us to invest. And when the ico is finished, we don't have any or a few news about the project, about what they're going to do. In fact only 20% of  the ico that I invested give some news.
krinjah

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:59:44 PM

I’m a little disappointed by some ico, where people talk so much in youtube, facebook, twitter, slack etc and here in the forum (with the bounty etc) to convince us of their great project and of course to tell us to invest. And when the ico is finished, we don't have any or a few news about the project, about what they're going to do. In fact only 20% of  the ico that I invested give some news.
This!  Wink
You are at the right place - no bounty children, no marketing stuff, no blablabla promises and other dirty stuff. Only the whitepaper and position paper (so detailed therefore a bit too hard to understand for many of you), years of preparation work, serious investors (you'd be surprised to know their names) - everything is in place to achieve a great project.
tridency

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:03:41 PM

The Tezos' team perhaps is too focused on the product as there's so much pressure to deliver in 4 months, which is good for the fundraiser participants. I guess we just have to trust their track-record before they conceived Tezos and not blabber about your expectations. Would you rather have them spend 2+ hours/day here and on Reddit just to make you feel safe about your so called "investment"?

If you are in SFO, join the first ever Tezos Community Happy Hour. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tezos-community-happy-hour-with-tezos-founder-arthur-breitman-tickets-36624682411
williamevanl

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:35:16 AM

The Tezos' team perhaps is too focused on the product as there's so much pressure to deliver in 4 months, which is good for the fundraiser participants. I guess we just have to trust their track-record before they conceived Tezos and not blabber about your expectations. Would you rather have them spend 2+ hours/day here and on Reddit just to make you feel safe about your so called "investment"?

If you are in SFO, join the first ever Tezos Community Happy Hour. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tezos-community-happy-hour-with-tezos-founder-arthur-breitman-tickets-36624682411

I wonder if this will be recorded or if we can get it transcribed. Very exciting, so few 'real projects' in this space any more!
Emmanueltd

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:18:56 AM

I see a governance mechanism that permits innovation at the protocol level through self-amendments.They could introduce new types of transactions, new assets or even change the consensus protocol itself.
Lillian89

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:23:58 AM

Waiting for complete change from Tezos
Michael2t

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:26:15 AM

Tezos instantiates new technical innovations but also enforces types of constitutionalism through the use of formal proofs to mathematically verify that key properties are upheld over time. By allowing stakeholders to coordinate on-chain, the network also allows for the creation of bounties to implement specific features or discover bugs.
Stephencb

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:28:44 AM

It compensates developers with tokens that have immediate value rather than forcing them to seek corporate sponsorships, foundation salaries, or work.
Jeffreybd

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:32:10 AM

Tezos is a new decentralized blockchain that governs itself by establishing a true digital commonwealth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: