Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:13:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos: A Self-Amending Crypto-Ledger  (Read 67924 times)
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

Looking forward to seeing some news from the Tezos team. Patience is always the key to success.

I hope they are planning the launch for feb 2018 I don’t want to see its being delayed again.    
Have they ever spoken about the probable launch in February 2018? That'd be so great. The market and community is sufficiently heated and 100% ready for XTZ

Arthur have mentiond that in blogpost one time. He is also recently mention in the reddit that the main net is ready he is just fixing the bugs because its easy to fix the bugs before launch.Gevers is the ass hole delaying the launch.    
Gevers is probably an asshole, you could be right but the only thing he's holding is money, not the source-code to my knowledge so he cannot prevent the mainnet to go Live.

He is not preventing it just delaying everything.  DLS hold the codes but tezos foundation need to approve the launch and audit.       

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:35:16 PM

I think a little later to buy a tezos, since a friend said that this is a promising coin Smiley

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

Looking forward to seeing some news from the Tezos team. Patience is always the key to success.

I hope they are planning the launch for feb 2018 I don’t want to see its being delayed again.    
Have they ever spoken about the probable launch in February 2018? That'd be so great. The market and community is sufficiently heated and 100% ready for XTZ

Arthur have mentiond that in blogpost one time. He is also recently mention in the reddit that the main net is ready he is just fixing the bugs because its easy to fix the bugs before launch.Gevers is the ass hole delaying the launch.    
It seems to me that everything is difficult enough And at the same time it's not clear, Because there should not be any delays. This whole situation has recently become strained and I see that there are doubts among many project participants.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

It seems to me that everything is difficult enough And at the same time it's not clear, Because there should not be any delays. This whole situation has recently become strained and I see that there are doubts among many project participants.

Many of us not happy with delays but there is no certain timeline. So we better ready for any new delays.

eXpressionist

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:19:51 PM

Many of us not happy with delays but there is no certain timeline. So we better ready for any new delays.
Futures prices are promising, hope it'll stay the same way
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

The Trezor is better, more reliable, it has not yet been hacked to anyone, Ledger has already been hacked. That's why I chose Trezor.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
lofegs

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:15:40 AM

Futures prices are promising, hope it'll stay the same way

Currently it is $5.35. That means total valuation is around $4 billion. Even I prefer not to trust those future prices, this not that unrealistic under these unrealistic market conditions Cheesy

montrezor

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

I have 2k XTZ. Remembered about them only now.
Where can I find any actual information about that project?
I found only old information.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

Gevers is probably an asshole, you could be right but the only thing he's holding is money, not the source-code to my knowledge so he cannot prevent the mainnet to go Live.

I do agree with you, most people are blaming Gever but people like Arthur ans his wife need to look at themselves, what I see here is power tuzzle because they are all overwhelmed by their ICO success.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lofegs

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

I have 2k XTZ. Remembered about them only now.
Where can I find any actual information about that project?
I found only old information.

You can follow Arthur's Youtube channel for regular updates:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChX-VzLMq-3A5Vs7KDTlehw/videos
Or his Twitter
 https://twitter.com/arthurb

newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

So if i understand the current situation, when tezos will be launched they have a working product?
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

So if i understand the current situation, when tezos will be launched they have a working product?
Fully working, right.
That's the reason for the testing to take that long.
Looking forward to hearing some great news both from Cathleen and why not Gevers on the upcoming conference.
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

Is there any ideas about Tezos coins price? How much will it cost?
Those who invest in BTC, need to get more than *6 times higher price.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

Fully working, right.
That's the reason for the testing to take that long.
Looking forward to hearing some great news both from Cathleen and why not Gevers on the upcoming conference.
some users say a little differently, 'Cause if the product is right, then the tests are pretty fast. But in this situation, things are a little different. Although I'm interested in the final result.
arpaul

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:35:33 PM

Tezos is its own blockchain, not a derivative of any other blockchain. Tezos is a secure, future smart contract system. Tezos price for today is $5.31. I thing this a good project. I hope stay invested on Tezos and the marketing of Tezos continues to grow in future. Wink
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:42:56 PM

Hi, I love Tezos but someone can explain to me and I know that just IOU, why the price go up while the last update from Breitman don't give us good things?
lofegs

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:53:34 PM

Hi, I love Tezos but someone can explain to me and I know that just IOU, why the price go up while the last update from Breitman don't give us good things?

Speculations, expectations, manupulations, can be anything. I'm not fan of future markets, but real ones getting similar though  Cheesy

ongahawak

Activity: 404

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

I hope that when it's distributed, influx of new money would be there. Else if is launched in bear market, many people who have been waiting for it for so many months would just dump it to hop into some other alt. For me however, it's going to be a long term hold. I am sure that the team will do great in 2-3 years and this can actually be the ETH killer for real.
lofegs

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:10:25 PM

I hope that when it's distributed, influx of new money would be there. Else if is launched in bear market, many people who have been waiting for it for so many months would just dump it to hop into some other alt. For me however, it's going to be a long term hold. I am sure that the team will do great in 2-3 years and this can actually be the ETH killer for real.

I'm also in Tezos for a long term. Both are possible both I think money will influx in Tezos when it comes out.
But this is weird market, not easy to guess.

iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

I'm also in Tezos for a long term. Both are possible both I think money will influx in Tezos when it comes out.
But this is weird market, not easy to guess.

Hello! When do you expect Tezos to come out? As for me 6 months for developing project after ICO is a long term. As we see, even more time they need. 
We invested in Tezos more than 8 months ago

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: