Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos: A Self-Amending Crypto-Ledger  (Read 67923 times)
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:07:02 AM

Tezos recently hit the market and dropped by 70%. Watch this video to learn more about Tezos and if it's a good buy atm or not:

https://bestcrypto.tv/2150/tezos-hits-the-market-reviewing-bitcoins-worst-q2/
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:13:08 AM

What is the exchange rate of XTZ in btc and ETH? Thanks
Fleisher

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

every ICO drops on exchange launch....

Tezos is atm @

ICO ratio: x4.71

and this is still a verry low price for the longterm.

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
maoasd99z99

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

The TezosFoundation recently announced that OCamlPro will provide additional immediate resources to help prepare the Tezos network for launch.
The nearest development milestones are the launch of the Tezos betanet in Q2 and the mainnet in Q3. Ethereum killer is coming guys )). I am waiting for almost a year now for XTZ.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

The TezosFoundation recently announced that OCamlPro will provide additional immediate resources to help prepare the Tezos network for launch.
The nearest development milestones are the launch of the Tezos betanet in Q2 and the mainnet in Q3. Ethereum killer is coming guys )). I am waiting for almost a year now for XTZ.

We all have been waiting around one year. But I think we should be flexible about the mainnet launch.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:25:28 AM

Don't dream, lol.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:10:38 AM

Don't dream, lol.

He's not If you ask me. Tezos could easily surpass Ethereum and most of the altcoins If they ever manage to deliver what's on the whitepaper. It's still in its early stages though so this will take some time.
Aggioni

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:16:16 AM

I decided to invest in Tezos. This is the only coin from top-20 that don't have any big exchanges and if it will be added to Binance, i think its price will grow very fast.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

Don't dream, lol.

He's not If you ask me. Tezos could easily surpass Ethereum and most of the altcoins If they ever manage to deliver what's on the whitepaper. It's still in its early stages though so this will take some time.
I can't imagine a project with such start being able to surpass Ethertium. To be on top, you need not only good project, but also the community confidence. So no way they will get there in the nearest future.
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:36:14 AM

Don't dream, lol.

I can't imagine a project with such start being able to surpass Ethertium. To be on top, you need not only good project, but also the community confidence. So no way they will get there in the nearest future.
Ethereum has also had ups and downs, a whole lot of difficulties and disappointed community members at the beginning.
Compared to ETH, the start of XTZ is rather promising, imo.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:19:56 PM

The investment fund of the brothers Winklevoss Capital (owners of the Gemini exchange) placed in their portfolio Tezos.

https://winklevosscapital.com/portfolio/
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

Don't dream, lol.

I also don't think it can happen in the nearest future but if Tezos can attract the developers and entrepreneurs things can happen rapidly.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:37:08 AM

I decided to invest in Tezos. This is the only coin from top-20 that don't have any big exchanges and if it will be added to Binance, i think its price will grow very fast.
Totally agree, price would go up along with more exchanges listing.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

Don't dream, lol.

Many coins claimed that they are competitors to Ethereum like EOS,AE but Tezos is the most potential one.

Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:41:17 AM

During his appearance and becoming, Tezos made a real sensation in the crypto industry. An important part of this was its function as a Self-Amending Crypto-Ledger.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

Tezos: A Self-Amending Crypto-Ledger

http://www.tezos.com/position_paper.pdf

Abstract
The popularization of Bitcoin, a decentralized, trustless, crypto-currency has inspired the production of several alternative, or \alt", currencies. Ethereum, CryptoNote, and Zerocash all represent unique contributions to the crypto-currency space. Although most alt currencies harbor their own source of innovation, they have no means of adopting the innovations of other currencies which may succeed them. We aim to remedy the po- tential for atrophied evolution in the crypto-currency space by presenting Tezos, a generic and self-amending crypto-ledger. Tezos can instanciate any blockchain based protocol. Its seed protocol speci es a procedure for stakeholders to approve amendments to the proto- col, including amendments to the amendment procedure itself. Upgrades to Tezos are staged through a testing environment to allow stakeholders to recall potentially problematic amendments. The philosophy of Tezos is inspired by Peter Suber's Nomic[1], a game built around a fully introspective set of rules. In this paper, we hope to elucidate the potential bene ts of Tezos, our choice to implement as a proof-of-stake system, and our choice to write it in OCaml.
Original position paper linke is not valid, the new one is https://tezos.com/static/papers/position_paper.pdf

Fleisher

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:33:19 AM

Don't dream, lol.

Many coins claimed that they are competitors to Ethereum like EOS,AE but Tezos is the most potential one.

I see Tezos as a TOP 3 coin with BTC and ETH

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:01:11 PM

Gate will distribute the mining income to Tezos (XTZ) holders. A long term XTZ holder on gate.io will get around 5% mining income every year.

https://gateio.io/article/16548
Wilamot

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:59:23 AM

The promotion of Bitcoin, a decentralized, trustless, cryptographic money has motivated the generation of a few option, or \alt", monetary standards. Ethereum, CryptoNote, and Zerocash all speak to novel commitments to the cryptographic money space. Albeit most alt monetary standards harbor their own wellspring of development, they have no methods for embracing the advancements of different monetary forms which may succeed them. We intend to cure the po-tential for decayed advancement in the digital money space by introducing Tezos, a non specific and self-correcting crypto-record. Tezos can instanciate any blockchain based convention. Its seed convention speci es a methodology for partners to favor corrections to the proto-col, including alterations to the revision technique itself. Moves up to Tezos are arranged through a testing domain to enable partners to review conceivably tricky corrections. The reasoning of Tezos is propelled by Peter Suber's Nomic[1], a diversion worked around a completely contemplative arrangement of principles. In this paper, we would like to illustrate the potential bene ts of Tezos, our decision to actualize as a proof-of-stake framework, and our decision to compose it in OCaml
DiREKTor

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

Tezos are tradable on Betanet since 30 June 2018. Betanet balances are merged to mainnet. Here you find a tutorial: https://wheretobuytezos.com/how-to-buy-tezos-xtz/how-to-trade-tezos-xtz-on-gate-io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: