Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIG] BigBullion (SHA256) 10 Million Coins | Bounties - Trading on Bittrex  (Read 75726 times)
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:40:47 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 11:52:48 PM by scorpio18

The Coinminers pool is back online.

Sorry for the inconvenience and the downtime
Regards

pitbullfan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:27:20 PM

Our latest Bullion reserve sheet will posted to our website tonight.  So far almost 22k in bullion in the bank!

Awesome! Keep up the good work Dev.

-Pit
SystemDisc

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:39:11 PM

To anyone having difficulty mining:
http://zornco.com:9444/static/
Code:
bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://zornco.com:9444 -u YOUR_BIG_ADDRESS -p ANYTHING

Using a P2Pool provides some extra data like expected time to block and expected time to share (for the P2Pool network). There are two P2Pool nodes linked together so far, and hopefully that number will grow. When one node finds a block - everyone is rewarded.

Furthermore P2Pool keeps the network decentralized.

For more detailed information on both P2Pool Nodes that I know of:
http://zornco.com:9444/static/p2pool-node-status/
http://zornco.com:9444/static/
http://99.236.215.227:9444/static/p2pool-node-status/
http://99.236.215.227:9444/static/
jelt14

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:07:51 PM

which pool is the best to mine on   
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 01:09:36 PM

You can use Coinminers pools if you want Smiley

pitbullfan

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:28:42 AM

You can use Coinminers pools if you want Smiley

After they moved the coinminers pool i started getting a lot of rejected (duplicate) shares.

No worries, difficulty is back to a level where i don't mind mining BIG. But i did switch pools. Try whatever pool works for you, if you have enough hashes, mine solo Smiley

Thanks again Dev for the updated spreadsheet. Good to know you are accumulating more bullion to support this GREAT, soon to be INVESTMENT grade coin.

The ATM deal is a huge win too.

Thanks for kicking in the extra hashes when the network was slow, it has returned to normal operation from my observations. Keep up the good work on this investment grade coin. It's the only one Ive mined and not wanted to sell right away for BTC. Because as much as I love cryptos I love tangible gold and silver even more Smiley

Cheers,
Pit
BIGBullion (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:16:57 PM

**Notice**

The linux wallet we posted has been taken down due to it's failure to run in a stable fashion.   We had hoped to be able to use our current core to compile a working mac and linux wallet; however, that is not the case.  We are currently working diligently to upgrade our core to .9.x  Once that is complete we will then compile a new linux and Mac wallet.  It is our sincere hope that this entire process will be complete within 10 days.  Thanks for staying aboard and for the continued support!!!  P.S.  watch the BTC news outlets today.... :-)
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 01:46:49 PM

Actually guys I haven't had any hashing power on the network since the end of week 2.  I wanted it to be as clean as possible.  I am now adding 5-6 Th/s so that we can get through this block. 

Some one threw rented hardware at the network and pushed the diff WAY up.  Something along the lines of 200 Th/s.  Anyhow after the next couple of blocks it should get back to normal.

On the bright side - The linux and Mac wallets should be out later today or tomorrow at the latest.  ALSO!!! - We are almost done with updating our core!!  So the new qt should be out this week!!!!  Stay tuned guys!

it was just last week that you said you intentionally added hash to the network to increase the diff...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
pitbullfan

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:25:32 PM

Actually guys I haven't had any hashing power on the network since the end of week 2.  I wanted it to be as clean as possible.  I am now adding 5-6 Th/s so that we can get through this block. 

Some one threw rented hardware at the network and pushed the diff WAY up.  Something along the lines of 200 Th/s.  Anyhow after the next couple of blocks it should get back to normal.

On the bright side - The linux and Mac wallets should be out later today or tomorrow at the latest.  ALSO!!! - We are almost done with updating our core!!  So the new qt should be out this week!!!!  Stay tuned guys!

it was just last week that you said you intentionally added hash to the network to increase the diff...

I think you might have misread the post last week Crack:

As far as merged mining goes we may look at implementing this; however, the coin is designed to be difficult to acquire.  If gold were easy to get then everyone would have it and it would be worthless....  The rapid adjustment of the difficultly was intentional.  Yes it sucks, but it was our intent to this to help stave off the pump N dumpers.

Anyhow, the wallet seems to be staying synced now.

The gold in the bank has more than doubled. Dev has delivered everything as promised so far. And if he continues to make good on the plans for this coin...it's going to be BIG. what's not to love about this coin?

Price is slowly, but steadily heading upward on bittrex. Glad I've been mining it, as well as buying it in the sub 2k range, which is getting harder and harder to do Smiley

Cheers,
-Pit

pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:28:50 PM

I think you need to learn how to read better.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 05:35:45 PM

Oh, can you explain how this was supposed to be read then?

The rapid adjustment of the difficultly was intentional.  Yes it sucks, but it was our intent to this to help stave off the pump N dumpers. 

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:20:24 PM

The rapid adjustment of the difficultly was intentional.  Yes it sucks, but it was our intent to this to help stave off the pump N dumpers. 

In context:  'If gold were easy to get then everyone would have it and it would be worthless....  The rapid adjustment of the difficultly was intentional.  Yes it sucks, but it was our intent to this to help stave off the pump N dumpers.'

He is quite clearly talking about the coin in general. I'm actually baffled why you do this. I mean are you just bored?
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:42:51 PM

Actually guys I haven't had any hashing power on the network since the end of week 2.  I wanted it to be as clean as possible.  I am now adding 5-6 Th/s so that we can get through this block.  

Some one threw rented hardware at the network and pushed the diff WAY up.  Something along the lines of 200 Th/s.  Anyhow after the next couple of blocks it should get back to normal.

On the bright side - The linux and Mac wallets should be out later today or tomorrow at the latest.  ALSO!!! - We are almost done with updating our core!!  So the new qt should be out this week!!!!  Stay tuned guys!

The rapid adjustment of the difficultly was intentional.  Yes it sucks, but it was our intent to this to help stave off the pump N dumpers.

In context:  'If gold were easy to get then everyone would have it and it would be worthless....  The rapid adjustment of the difficultly was intentional.  Yes it sucks, but it was our intent to this to help stave off the pump N dumpers.'

He is quite clearly talking about the coin in general. I'm actually baffled why you do this. I mean are you just bored?

I think it's unscrupulous of someone to create a coin and because it lacks the support & innovation, to artificially generate excessive networks hash to force the network well past the designed "10 minutes block targets" so as to protect their "gold". The hash rate is neither here nor there for me, I have enough hash at my disposal to mine the shit of it when it's ideal but the up and down effect they're causing isn't helping anyone. If they can't afford to hand out or cover blocks being generated every 10 mins, then this project need to be rm -rf'd

I'm not bored but perhaps wasting my time as most in here can't see past the end of their nose.

BIGBullion (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:35:25 PM

Actually guys I haven't had any hashing power on the network since the end of week 2.  I wanted it to be as clean as possible.  I am now adding 5-6 Th/s so that we can get through this block.  

Some one threw rented hardware at the network and pushed the diff WAY up.  Something along the lines of 200 Th/s.  Anyhow after the next couple of blocks it should get back to normal.

On the bright side - The linux and Mac wallets should be out later today or tomorrow at the latest.  ALSO!!! - We are almost done with updating our core!!  So the new qt should be out this week!!!!  Stay tuned guys!

The rapid adjustment of the difficultly was intentional.  Yes it sucks, but it was our intent to this to help stave off the pump N dumpers.

In context:  'If gold were easy to get then everyone would have it and it would be worthless....  The rapid adjustment of the difficultly was intentional.  Yes it sucks, but it was our intent to this to help stave off the pump N dumpers.'

I think it's unscrupulous of someone to create a coin and because it lacks the support & innovation, to artificially generate excessive networks hash to force the network well past the designed "10 minutes block targets" so as to protect their "gold". The hash rate is neither here nor there for me, I have enough hash at my disposal to mine the shit of it when it's ideal but the up and down effect they're causing isn't helping anyone. If they can't afford to hand out or cover blocks being generated every 10 mins, then this project need to be rm -rf'd

I'm not bored but perhaps wasting my time as most in here can't see past the end of their nose.

1: "to artificially generate excessive networks hash"
      - How does on e artificially generate hashrate?  It's either on network or not. If it belongs to the dev or not it's still hashrate.

2)  Not sure where the argument came from but as I stated I had 0 hashrate on the network, but then was requested to add a bit to bust through a lagging block (was over 6 hours) I added a few Th/s - left it for about 2
    days to stabilize things and pulled it out. 

3) The more blocks that are found the more diluted the coin becomes.... How would my adding hashrate help me if I was "protecting my gold" If I was a protectionist I wouldn't have started this project in the first place.... 

4)  Patience is a virtue.  Trust me when I say this project is designed for a multi year run, and my vision on this is clear.  If you have some specific questions around the coin I'd be glad to entertain them, and discuss with you.  If you want to argue and make irrelevant/irrational points please dismiss yourself from the thread.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 01:08:51 AM

Im waitign for your electrum fork

armstrong4140

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:48:31 PM

I looked thru this thread and if I missed it sorry, but I found a pool (Hamster pool) they're some sort of multi-coin pool. Anyhow port :4005 is BIG only mining port. I'm not affiliated with them or anything, I just prefer their interface.(has all the important mining specs I like to keep tabs on). I've had approx.2.75 Ths pointed there for about 36 hours now and I've made right around 380 coins already. Sure wouldn't mind if anyone else wanted to work there w/ me. With this 14million diff. it's getting harder to hit as often. I waited to make sure I was going to get paid (I have) before I recommended this site to anybody else. Best of luck and Regards,
armstrong4140
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 04:51:12 PM

1: "to artificially generate excessive networks hash"
      - How does on e artificially generate hashrate?  It's either on network or not. If it belongs to the dev or not it's still hashrate.

2)  Not sure where the argument came from but as I stated I had 0 hashrate on the network, but then was requested to add a bit to bust through a lagging block (was over 6 hours) I added a few Th/s - left it for about 2
    days to stabilize things and pulled it out. 

3) The more blocks that are found the more diluted the coin becomes.... How would my adding hashrate help me if I was "protecting my gold" If I was a protectionist I wouldn't have started this project in the first place.... 

4)  Patience is a virtue.  Trust me when I say this project is designed for a multi year run, and my vision on this is clear.  If you have some specific questions around the coin I'd be glad to entertain them, and discuss with you.  If you want to argue and make irrelevant/irrational points please dismiss yourself from the thread.

ignorance is bliss I guess. Hope people see through that.

pitbullfan

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:11:27 PM

Crack,

Dude, if youre not into the coin, dont mine it and dont buy it...pretty simple concept i would think.

Isnt there a thread somewhere dealing with a coin you DO support? Or are you too broke to actually play the game and instead go around making assnine posts in threads for coins ou have no vested interest in?

Ahh i know, youre ctually pretty keen on BIG and are trying to drive price down to accumulate more for yourself? Well played sir...well played.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 06:21:31 PM

Crack,

Dude, if youre not into the coin, dont mine it and dont buy it...pretty simple concept i would think.

Isnt there a thread somewhere dealing with a coin you DO support? Or are you too broke to actually play the game and instead go around making assnine posts in threads for coins ou have no vested interest in?

Ahh i know, youre ctually pretty keen on BIG and are trying to drive price down to accumulate more for yourself? Well played sir...well played.

I wouldn't say I'm not into the coin I get ~30% of the blocks each day anyway, I just don't believe in the unethical manipulation of the hashrate by the devs.

You don't mind that? You don't mind having to spend more $ mining because of the intentional high diff? You don't mind the holes in the stories?

Anywho, what I'd really like to see is a trusted member request and receive their gold.

pitbullfan

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:43:05 PM

Anywho, what I'd really like to see is a trusted member request and receive their gold.

Well it's not too far away, I have NO problem holding until November 15th i think it is. Once a few members report that they got their gold, i think the market is really going to take off.

However, if people are unable to redeem, this ship will sink (and i'll have to tell crack his skepticism was well founded, lol). But let's give them a chance, hell the coin is only a couple weeks old.

As for the dev throwing hash at his own coin...why not? The high difficulty is fine with me, yea it sucks i get less coins, but i think in the long run its for the best.

Keep mining the hell out of BIG (wish i had as much hash as you crack), hopefully we will all be rewarded for our mining efforts.

Cheers,
Pit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: