Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 12:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SHUTTING DOWN] [DiceBitco.in | BE THE BANK ! | 1% House Edge]  (Read 102249 times)
Mitchell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 2236

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 05:16:37 PM

Martijnvdc, how do you know that your account has been deleted? I'm not defending DiceBitco.in, just wanna know why you think that.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:23:37 PM

Martijnvdc, how do you know that your account has been deleted? I'm not defending DiceBitco.in, just wanna know why you think that.
Because all of a sudden my username/password don't match anymore. Even though i have been doing this daily for weeks now.
Mitchell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 2236

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 05:26:44 PM

Because all of a sudden my username/password don't match anymore. Even though i have been doing this daily for weeks now.
And you are 100% sure it's correct? If so, damn. I feel sorry for you man.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Martijnvdc

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:30:55 PM

Yes, very sure.
I don't think there was much left on the account balance, so i'm not worried about that. It's just very strange all of a sudden my account doesn't work anymore, even though i had an open ticket about the investment issue.

I strongly suggest other people with open tickets to take screenshots of their tickets and account balances, etc. Because right now i don't have any proof of being owed 0.251 BTC.......
noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:39:32 PM

I think what Martjnvdc is saying is true. Some accounts on this list are not real as well https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716312.msg8900650#msg8900650
I was able to sign up as the user Degenerate. I did not know what coupons were so never tried redeeming. I even opened a ticket to dicebitco that they should stop lying as this account was never created. And the very next day the account was disabled and I couldn't log in.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Martijnvdc

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:50:12 PM

I think what Martjnvdc is saying is true. Some accounts on this list are not real as well https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716312.msg8900650#msg8900650
I was able to sign up as the user Degenerate. I did not know what coupons were so never tried redeeming. I even opened a ticket to dicebitco that they should stop lying as this account was never created. And the very next day the account was disabled and I couldn't log in.
Are you serious?? You were able to sign up using an account name on that list?
All of the things going on here just seem to point to him being a scammer... And yet he threatens to give me "bad feedback" on here, if i continue to claim he's a scammer.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 9012

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 06:00:10 PM

And here I thought the drama was subsiding on this one Grin

Time for another bowl of popcorn.
paradoxal420

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:03:36 PM

And here I thought the drama was subsiding on this one Grin

Time for another bowl of popcorn.

Hahaha I don't think this will ever end!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:04:44 PM

I have been trying to get an answer for some time now, is this site still functioning and all that?  It is so confusing what actually is going on
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 06:09:07 PM

I have been trying to get an answer for some time now, is this site still functioning and all that?  It is so confusing what actually is going on

The site is functioning. There are probably better places to lose money though, if that's what you're looking for.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 07:10:21 PM

The site is functioning. There are probably better places to lose money though, if that's what you're looking for.

Lol. Have cryptcominers not yet run away with investors' money?

DiceBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 07:11:53 PM

Yes, very sure.
I don't think there was much left on the account balance, so i'm not worried about that. It's just very strange all of a sudden my account doesn't work anymore, even though i had an open ticket about the investment issue.

I strongly suggest other people with open tickets to take screenshots of their tickets and account balances, etc. Because right now i don't have any proof of being owed 0.251 BTC.......

Martijnvdc your account has not been deleted. It is there under the username MVDC. If you had any problems with your login you should've opened a support ticket. Do you want me to reset the password and send you an email at the email registered to this account? It is super easy to do.

Yes it is functioning properly.

Are you serious?? You were able to sign up using an account name on that list?
All of the things going on here just seem to point to him being a scammer... And yet he threatens to give me "bad feedback" on here, if i continue to claim he's a scammer.

This is funny. The only way for you to have registered under the userame "Degenerate" is if the actual user that used this username changed it (BTW he hasn't). User Degenerate is registered since 4th of September 2014. We use a unique index on the username so no way two users to have the same username.

As for the vouchers on that list, again username is mutable. The only immutable thing (which every voucher is bound to) is the user ID and it is listed right next to each voucher so even if you had been able to register under the username Degenerate that doesn't mean that you could claim the voucher.

DiceBitco.in| Be The Bank | Dice as it should be !
Aemon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:33:55 PM

Are you going to reopen the signature campaign at all?
Martijnvdc

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:45:15 PM

Martijnvdc your account has not been deleted. It is there under the username MVDC. If you had any problems with your login you should've opened a support ticket. Do you want me to reset the password and send you an email at the email registered to this account? It is super easy to do.
Yes, MVDC is indeed my username. How come my password has changed?
Please email me to reset my password. I would like to finally get this support ticket over with...
DiceBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 07:57:33 PM

Please email me to reset my password. I would like to finally get this support ticket over with...

I do not know what is the issue with your password. I cannot know what password you have put because we keep them encrypted in the database. I have emailed you the link to your account. Please add a password that you will remember.

DiceBitco.in| Be The Bank | Dice as it should be !
Martijnvdc

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:01:44 PM

I do not know what is the issue with your password. I cannot know what password you have put because we keep them encrypted in the database. I have emailed you the link to your account. Please add a password that you will remember.
I have reset the password, then i logged back out and tried logging back in, which failed again... Very strange.
EDIT: Works again
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 09:12:01 PM

I have reset the password, then i logged back out and tried logging back in, which failed again... Very strange.
EDIT: Works again

This plague has been chasing DB right from the start, as far as I remember...

Harrison Bergeron

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:33:20 PM

Locking down the announcement, since it served its purpose ! You are free to continue addressing any issues/further dialogue in our official topic here -->  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716312.0

Once again you demonstrate your poor communication skills, typical of a European mindset that does not fully value freedom of expression. The proper response to these public relations crises is not to lock down channels of communication (e.g. chat rooms and BTCtalk thread) and not to label all your critics as "trolls".

Furthermore, do you plan on making public the identity of the additional programmer hired by DiceBitco.in or will you elaborate on what legal or extrajudicial actions have been taken against him and what efforts have been made to retrieve his share of the BTC commissions obtained from the implemented malicious code? I see you have no qualms about giving away his first name and partial email address from your most recent pastebin.com post.
Gws24

Activity: 537
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:02:59 PM

Locking down the announcement, since it served its purpose ! You are free to continue addressing any issues/further dialogue in our official topic here -->  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716312.0

Once again you demonstrate your poor communication skills, typical of a European mindset that does not fully value freedom of expression. The proper response to these public relations crises is not to lock down channels of communication (e.g. chat rooms and BTCtalk thread) and not to label all your critics as "trolls".

What the hell does this have to with being european? I'm european and I fully value freedom of expression and have the freedom to do so. I can see your point about dicebitco closing the chat etc but don't blame it on 'being european'.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 10:13:07 PM

European mindset

Hell no, this is about as European as Chuck Norris. Unless Russia has conquered the old continent since the last time I was there, which is quite likely I guess.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: