Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:44:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SHUTTING DOWN] [DiceBitco.in | BE THE BANK ! | 1% House Edge]  (Read 102245 times)
Gws24

Activity: 537
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:24:39 PM

I stand corrected! Thought for sure that when it was first posted it was but I guess I remembered wrong.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 06:29:43 PM

For any offers, please send an email to support@dicebitco.in!

Anyone considering buying it? If the nonce skipper / bet injector (sounds like something from Star Trek) is included it could be a seriously good deal. Ditch the tainted domains, hire a freelancer to design a new look, register new-and-improved-just-dice.com, do some SEO, and off you go.

Alternatively they could "sell" it to themselves and reemerge with a "clean slate". This wouldn't be too far fetched seeing how naive manl appears to be through this whole ordeal.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:49:39 PM

Hello all! Due to the latest developments regarding bitcoin and altcoin regulations in Russia (check here), we decided that the risk factor for us is exponentially growing. Therefore we decided, effective immediately, to suspend betting and investing and put the site in a "freeze" mode, where only divestments / withdrawals are allowed. We will make transfers from cold wallet large enough so all withdrawals to be processed ASAP. Please if you know anyone that plays / played / invested as well, inform him about that so he can take his coins. We will also email any account that has remaining balance on site and if still until the end of the week he doesn't withdraw, we will trigger the withdraw to his emergency address. In the case he doesn't have an emergency address either and site is sold, user shall contact us via email to support@dicebitco.in with his username and proof of deposit. Both sites (dicebitco.in and diceliteco.in) are officialy under SALE now. For any offers, please send an email to support@dicebitco.in!
What the buyer will get:
We are sorry to have it ended this way. Thank you all!

I'm sorry too.  What an inglorious end to what was at one time a very promising site.  I wish you could have explained, I wanted to believe.  Looks like your critics were correct.

You may want to lock this thread, though I guess an alternate thread can be started.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 08:51:59 PM

Hello all! Due to the latest developments regarding bitcoin and altcoin regulations in Russia (check here), we decided that the risk factor for us is exponentially growing. Therefore we decided, effective immediately, to suspend betting and investing and put the site in a "freeze" mode, where only divestments / withdrawals are allowed. We will make transfers from cold wallet large enough so all withdrawals to be processed ASAP. Please if you know anyone that plays / played / invested as well, inform him about that so he can take his coins. We will also email any account that has remaining balance on site and if still until the end of the week he doesn't withdraw, we will trigger the withdraw to his emergency address. In the case he doesn't have an emergency address either and site is sold, user shall contact us via email to support@dicebitco.in with his username and proof of deposit. Both sites (dicebitco.in and diceliteco.in) are officialy under SALE now. For any offers, please send an email to support@dicebitco.in!
What the buyer will get:
We are sorry to have it ended this way. Thank you all!

I'm sorry too.  What an inglorious end to what was at one time a very promising site.  I wish you could have explained, I wanted to believe.  Looks like your critics were correct.

You may want to lock this thread, though I guess an alternate thread can be started.

Might as well leave the thread unlocked.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 08:57:58 PM

Finally you scammers are shutting down. No one should have to lose more money to this.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:16:17 PM

For any offers, please send an email to support@dicebitco.in!

Anyone considering buying it? If the nonce skipper / bet injector (sounds like something from Star Trek) is included it could be a seriously good deal. Ditch the tainted domains, hire a freelancer to design a new look, register new-and-improved-just-dice.com, do some SEO, and off you go.

Alternatively they could "sell" it to themselves and reemerge with a "clean slate". This wouldn't be too far fetched seeing how naive manl appears to be through this whole ordeal.

That is so true. Someone can make millions using their nonce skipper and fake withdrawls.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
BunsenBurner

Activity: 653

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:16:47 AM

AK coins were sent to the address he provided. Anyone can edit/make the screenshot as he wishes. If we were to stole him, why to allow him to win 170(and up to 400 BTC at one point) to begin with? Anyway, im done with debating, this is just an announcement(and last one, from us at least) to inform people and take their coins out. Strange though huh? I still wonder why we dont simply take the coins and run! If that wouldnt be the ubber scam, with a closed site, i dont know what else it could be.

That doesn't make any sense at all lol. You should be able to make up a better story.

The good news is that we won't see your site being caught of cheating the third time.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:46:41 AM

Manl / Dicebitcoin, please give me back my 1.14275347.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 01:36:39 AM

Dabs I hope they get you squared away man.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:41:20 AM

consider it gone, he doesn't bother clear the issues up before leaving
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:14:59 AM

My request may seem small. But it affects them negatively if I am not reimbursed. (Not that he would care anymore, I guess). I leave that to his own integrity and his own personal conscience, or self-worth, or sense of "ownership" of this whole incident.

I mean, I am nobody, just another player / investor with a small amount. Certainly negligible compared to the 7000 BTC bankroll it once had (whether it was all real or not is a different matter.)

Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:38:59 AM

Good to see DB going away, one way or another.  Running an illegal gambling site from almost any country in the world is always going to be high risk.
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:41:35 AM

If DB is worried about Russian regulations, that has to mean that he or the servers or both are located in Russia, right? I think the previous theory was Ukraine, but as a sovereign nation, Russian regulations shouldn't apply to them.

Judging by recent events, Russian law applies in Ukraine solely based on where in Ukraine you are...  Russian regulation of natural gas flows to Ukraine this winter, and the next, and thereafter is also going to be rather important.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:05:57 AM

Finally you guys decided to close your scam site. I hope you wont make another bitcoin related site
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:33:46 AM

If DB is worried about Russian regulations, that has to mean that he or the servers or both are located in Russia, right? I think the previous theory was Ukraine, but as a sovereign nation, Russian regulations shouldn't apply to them.

Judging by recent events, Russian law applies in Ukraine solely based on where in Ukraine you are...  Russian regulation of natural gas flows to Ukraine this winter, and the next, and thereafter is also going to be rather important.

So that's why dicebit.co shutting down.....

Finally you guys decided to close your scam site. I hope you wont make another bitcoin related site

If they have enough fund.
they will make another alternative dice site  Wink
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 05:49:24 AM

So that's why dicebit.co shutting down.....

Sure. Nothing to do with him being doxed. Simply decided to do a "just-shutdown" because he is such an upstanding Russian citizen.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:11:41 AM

If I were to buy dicebitco.in would it still be skipping nonces?
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 07:02:32 AM

Summary of DiceBitco.in's Official Statement: We're not scammers because we let Joe get up to 400 BTC that we knew we'd never pay out. We're good people because we didn't steal the whole bankroll after I got doxxed.   Roll Eyes

Anyways, it's good to see such a dishonest site finally shutting down. Now all you have to do is pay your debts and then you can go crawl back into the hole you came from. You can start with Joe's and Dabs'.

Oh, and also it looks as if Tsamparlis Kyriakos's (manl's) wife is a model or something, that explains the need to steal more and more- those types of women are expensive!  Wink

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:03:56 AM

Oh, and also it looks as if Tsamparlis Kyriakos's (manl's) wife is a model or something

That's what it says on the t-shirt...

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 09:12:46 AM

I'd pee in her butt!

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: