Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:24:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended Forex Brokers Accepting Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals  (Read 120393 times)
AceWallen

Activity: 479
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:17:15 PM

i tried a bit of forex on 1broker. got my ass handed to me. i'm not gonna say they "hunted" my stops but daaaamn Tongue was an unforgiving experience. im gonna take a break and just watch the charts a while.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2405
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:32:02 PM

i tried a bit of forex on 1broker. got my ass handed to me. i'm not gonna say they "hunted" my stops but daaaamn Tongue was an unforgiving experience. im gonna take a break and just watch the charts a while.

better start with a demo account, + repeating: position sizing is very important

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:57:33 PM

Is trading forex much like trading bitcoin? The swings and such? I've never traded another market before, but I'm getting pretty bored of this sideways action. Seems 1broker is the broker of choice?

in forex from what i've heard, the swing cycle follows a certain path, so it is easy to predict it and to make profit, usually they buy in bulk and wait for the big crush and repeat, basically shorting everytime

the difference is that there are plenty of market(akin to altcoin but less unpredictable, altcoin are a bit too random), so if one is stuck there you move on another, with bitcoin you have one option only...
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:50:51 PM

Is trading forex much like trading bitcoin? The swings and such? I've never traded another market before, but I'm getting pretty bored of this sideways action. Seems 1broker is the broker of choice?

in forex from what i've heard, the swing cycle follows a certain path, so it is easy to predict it and to make profit, usually they buy in bulk and wait for the big crush and repeat, basically shorting everytime

the difference is that there are plenty of market(akin to altcoin but less unpredictable, altcoin are a bit too random), so if one is stuck there you move on another, with bitcoin you have one option only...

I wouldn't say it's "easy to predict it and to make profit" -- otherwise we'd all be rich, hehe. For some, it is easy, but most retail traders will not be successful in the long run. After all, trading is a zero sum game, and there are much more sophisticated players in the forex markets.
SimpleFX

Activity: 608
Merit: 103

SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 03:45:30 PM

Hello Traders!

Apparently we have what you all are looking for:) Deposit/withdraw and trade Forex on BTC-based account.
If you have any questions feel free to ask https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059253.msg11362165

Here is our offer:

Dear Traders,

I'm SimpleFX official representative. I would like to present you our offer.

www.simplefx.com

Account options:

• Unique Bitcoin account (BTC) – anonymous/no identity verification required/no minimal deposit/no charge for deposit and withdrawal/high leverage from 1:100 to 1:500/ market is open 24/7
  • Standard account AUD, CAD,  CHF, CNY, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, JPY, NOK, PLN, RUB, SEK, USD
  • Deposit/withdrawal options: Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin, Credit Cards, WebMoney
  • No minimum deposit

Trading conditions:

• Ultra low market spreads
  • Minimal transaction volume 0.01 lot for currency pairs and 1 lot for indices and oil
  • Market execution
  • No Dealing Desk
  • No delays
  • No rejections
  • No requotes
  • Top liquidity providers

Leverage:

• 1:100 – 1:500
  • Depends on account balance

Instruments:

• Bitcoin and Litecoin – BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY
  • More than 60 currency pairs
  • Indices
  • Oil
  • Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT

Access to trading account:

• Simple and ergonomic WebTrader platform
  • MetaTrader4 platform for PC and mobile

Bonus program for new customers – more info soon.

I will be glad to answer your questions,
SimpleFX Customer Service

SimpleFX - Trade Crypto, Stocks, Commodities with up to 1000x.
blog.simplefx.com - Your daily source of crypto & financial market news
|78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:57:55 PM

Hello Traders!

Apparently we have what you all are looking for:) Deposit/withdraw and trade Forex on BTC-based account.
If you have any questions feel free to ask https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059253.msg11362165

Here is our offer:

Dear Traders,

I'm SimpleFX official representative. I would like to present you our offer.

Am I looking at CFDs?
Can't find no info about your company

SimpleFX

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 08:39:55 AM

In our offer we have more than 60 forex currency pairs, precious metals, CFDs on OIL and indices. And you can trade all of this with your Bitcoin based account.
We are new broker on the market so you probably won't find many opinions about us yet, but feel free to test us, no minimum deposit required. On Bitcoin accounts deposits and withdrawals are totally free and with leverage up to 1:500 you do not need a lot to open trades and test our platform

X68N

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:44:47 AM

As i know Forex cant be traded anonymous, because the Broker Regulation needs to know the customer.

Only if the Broker is an unregulated Market Maker its possible. But i would stay away from these Buket shops.
The Problem there is they can Rob you with a vareity of tricks (or just rob you normal  Cheesy) and you cant do nothing because there is no regulative Authority.

greetings

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:49:58 AM

i tried forex once at 1broker too.. noob mistake i guess it didnt end well:) now im tring to find out how to handle it:)
SimpleFX

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 09:02:42 AM

1. Plus500, very well known forex broker, listed on London Stock Exchange, didn't make identity verification for years until a month ago.
2. IronFX, very well known REGULATED forex broker, is not withdrawing clients funds for few months now, check forex forums.

So you can trade forex anonymously and regulations don't guarantee your funds safety. I understand scepticism and lack of trust because we are new company on the market. But feel free to test us and find reasons to trust us:)

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:42:06 PM

As i know Forex cant be traded anonymous, because the Broker Regulation needs to know the customer.

Only if the Broker is an unregulated Market Maker its possible. But i would stay away from these Buket shops.
The Problem there is they can Rob you with a vareity of tricks (or just rob you normal  Cheesy) and you cant do nothing because there is no regulative Authority.

greetings

true all this, noone ever complained about 1broker beeing "unfair" though

1. Plus500, very well known forex broker, listed on London Stock Exchange, didn't make identity verification for years until a month ago.
2. IronFX, very well known REGULATED forex broker, is not withdrawing clients funds for few months now, check forex forums.

So you can trade forex anonymously and regulations don't guarantee your funds safety. I understand scepticism and lack of trust because we are new company on the market. But feel free to test us and find reasons to trust us:)

Plus500 has no BTC deposit

Iron FX was in my list, iirc they stopped acepting BTC deposits

SimpleFX

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 10:37:31 AM

So now you can see our advantages:) I invite you all to our website, you can talk to our customers on a live chat and ask if they are happy with our services. And I bet they are:)

JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:59:01 AM

The Problem there is they can Rob you with a vareity of tricks (or just rob you normal  Cheesy) and you cant do nothing because there is no regulative Authority.

greetings

Indeed, I agree to an extent. People need to be careful when dealing with unregulated brokers dealing with bitcoin collateral and CFDs. Having said that, I've had a great experience with 1Broker, and have watched my trade execution pretty closely. Haven't noticed anything fishy (yet), or heard anything fishy about them. As a rule, I don't keep too much money there. But good things so far.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:13:56 AM

https://bit4x.com, been around since 2012 and now offers also CFDs for indices, stocks, commodities (oil, food..) also on mobile platform.

not bad it offer much more than 1broker, how relieable is this site? you are trading there right? can someone store a good amount for trading, without the need to worry about his funds being stolen or whatever?
SimpleFX

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 06:25:14 AM

They demand minimum 1 BTC deposit, we at SimpleFX do not require minimum deposit and have a lot more instruments in our offer. Including cryptocurrency pairs with leverage up to 1:500, at Bit4X it is 1:2.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:43:28 AM

They demand minimum 1 BTC deposit, we at SimpleFX do not require minimum deposit and have a lot more instruments in our offer. Including cryptocurrency pairs with leverage up to 1:500, at Bit4X it is 1:2.

oh your broker is really good, no registration, i might try it out, it seems that there are more forex in comparison with 1broker

and there is LTC too, really nice
SimpleFX

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 09:39:08 AM

Every broker was unknown at start. And our trading conditions are definitely not worse, no fees or commission, more instruments to trade, bigger leverage, no minimum deposit.

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:41:10 PM

be carefull with bit4x. On his introcuding thread he was massacraded by our community (he by the time excluded this thread). He is also very agressive in every response
and there is this: http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/trading/uks-fca-issues-warning-against-bitcoin-brokers-bit4x-and-venetfx/
and this: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/33186-no-paid-part-profits-www-venetfx-com.html

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:05:07 PM

be carefull with bit4x.

Yes, ratings speak for itself;

https://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=kakobrekla
and the new wot;
http://www.btcalpha.com/wot/user/kakobrekla/

Here a few related directly to bit4x;

Quote from: pizzaman1337
Great experience with Bit4X, highly recommended

Quote from: publio
Operates a smooth 4x passthrough. Also a backer of #bitcoin-assets.

Quote from: jurov
runs several solid btc enterprises (bit4x,bitbet,panacea,...);we met IRL

bet those guys are all alter egos of you, who just created your acount to talk about bit4x. lol

Rage19420

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:09:09 AM

be carefull with bit4x.

Yes, ratings speak for itself;

https://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=kakobrekla
and the new wot;
http://www.btcalpha.com/wot/user/kakobrekla/

Here a few related directly to bit4x;

Quote from: pizzaman1337
Great experience with Bit4X, highly recommended

Quote from: publio
Operates a smooth 4x passthrough. Also a backer of #bitcoin-assets.

Quote from: jurov
runs several solid btc enterprises (bit4x,bitbet,panacea,...);we met IRL

bet those guys are all alter egos of you, who just created your acount to talk about bit4x. lol

Yes, that is quite obvious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: