Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:33:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended Forex Brokers Accepting Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals  (Read 120359 times)
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:39:02 AM

Do you trade binary options, guys? I would really like to try it out soon too, and I will be using Strategy testing Binary options for it. What do you think about it? Maybe you can share some tips here too. I would really appreciate any advice from you here!
I trade binary option with opteck and option24 but my experience was a very bad one. Binary option is far risky than forex and crypto currencies margins trading. Outside a very unfavorable odd the charges when you want to cash out is too high.
Financisto

Activity: 632
Merit: 768

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:54:21 AM

Hello capoeira,

Some suggestion: would you highlight some essential info about the differences between those brokers? Like → FX type offered (spot FX or FX CFDs), Regulated/Non Regulated Broker, deposit accepted (crypto only, crypto + fiat), anonymous acc allowed/not allowed...

Thanks for keeping this list updated.

LIST • ESCROW providers • Ranking & Scores available!LIST • FOSS BrainwalletsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:34:34 AM

Hello capoeira,

Some suggestion: would you highlight some essential info about the differences between those brokers? Like → FX type offered (spot FX or FX CFDs), Regulated/Non Regulated Broker, deposit accepted (crypto only, crypto + fiat), anonymous acc allowed/not allowed...

Thanks for keeping this list updated.

thanks for the sugestions. It´s actualy time for a new update. check out in a few days

Financisto

Activity: 632
Merit: 768

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 04:19:29 AM

Don't forget to add their (bitcointalk forum located) announcement threads. Some of them are already here:

1Broker: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=123492.0

Evolve Markets: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720587.0

Whaleclub: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361054.0

SimpleFX: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059253.0

LIST • ESCROW providers • Ranking & Scores available!LIST • FOSS BrainwalletsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:17:15 PM

new revision just released

-ratings updated
- https://evolve.markets/ added to list

bj9k

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 08:56:32 PM

Haven't seen tether option into FXOpen add funds menu. Probably removed silently.

Just sent my first LTC deposit and it wasn't automatically added to my account. Contacted their chat support asking to check what is going on and their Mohamed Bakhaty said "not possible, please wait till tomorrow"........ "sometimes when there is an IT issue it is done manually". Seems he was prepared with that answer.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:35:53 PM

Haven't seen tether option into FXOpen add funds menu. Probably removed silently.

well, Tether uses BTC blockchain, and BTC deposits and withdraws are not possible, too atm. might be the reason. not sure though

Just sent my first LTC deposit and it wasn't automatically added to my account. Contacted their chat support asking to check what is going on and their Mohamed Bakhaty said "not possible, please wait till tomorrow"........ "sometimes when there is an IT issue it is done manually". Seems he was prepared with that answer.

first deposits/withdrawels can be delayed with those guys. Even later ones if you IP changes. I once recieved a call to confirm the withdrawel. It's a two sided sword. At least you can be sure that they wont let a hacker steal your money.

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 02:23:20 PM

So much referral links in the OP, but the links are very worthy to be visited. I tried Whaleclub, but I didnt earn so much, so I realized that Forex is not for me. So I get back to crypto trading.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:07:26 PM

So much referral links in the OP, but the links are very worthy to be visited. I tried Whaleclub, but I didnt earn so much, so I realized that Forex is not for me. So I get back to crypto trading.
Yes, there are lots of referral link on op but you were not forced to register under him. Forex is really complicated than on crytpo trading and i would really testify that since im a forex trader and i can say its somehow easy but yet risky because market on crypto is too unpredictable which technical analysis wont work anytime even if you do make use of it just like on forex trading. Im trading forex and at the same time with bitcoin on Simplefx. I do like their platform.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:17:54 PM

This list is long and one of the links not working now. Are these brokers still working for the bitcoin? This looks really nice option for those who want to exchange the bitcoin and trade it for the forex market. Sometimes I feel there are many more talented minds around.

However, I'm worried about my security concerns with third party applications, so I never went looking for brokers really. I kept myself in the boundaries of exchangers and trading platforms which I'm close too and can trade directly with. May be I'm gonna give a shot to one of these. I know forex is having great name around the world but worried about broker things. Anyone recently been using them? As this post looks too old to be considered for now.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:38:17 PM

This list is long and one of the links not working now.

which is not working?

it's not realy long. Depending on your needs there are few options. If you want a regulated broker there are only two for example

jag1969

Activity: 136
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:02:11 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 09:40:56 PM by jag1969

Brokers with btc payment option - accounts based in fiat currency.
 With Metatrader 4:
-Forextime global (not regulated/registered in Belize), min. deposit usd 5.
-Finpro trading (not regulated/located in England), min. deposit usd 100 (just for btc). Something particular with this broker is that they offer you a btc web wallet in your website.
-Just forex (not regulated/registered in Belize), no min. deposit.
-Fresh forex (not regulated/registered in Belize), no min. deposit.
-Tradeview (not regulated/registered in Cayman Island), min. deposit usd 100. You will need to use Uphold to fund or to withdraw with btc.
-Traders way (not regulated/registered in Dominica), min. deposit usd 10.
-Fibogroup (not regulated/registered in British Virgin Islands), no min. deposit.
-Forexmart (regulated in Cyprus), no min. deposit.
-Superforex (not regulated/registered in Belize), no min. deposit.
-Liteforex (not regulated/registered in Marshall Islands), min. deposit usd 10.
This list is incomplete but i wanted just to do mention some brokers to begin to trade using btc as payment option. Don´t forget that ewallets like Neteller, Skrill, Okpay accept btc deposits, too.

Brokers with btc payment option - account based in btc.
  With Web Trader:
-1Broker (not regulated/registered in Marshall Island), no min. deposit.
-Whale Club (not regulated/located in Hong Kong), no min. deposit. They add Dash.
-CoinsBank (not regulated/registered in Belize/located in Scotland), no min. deposit.
  With Metatrader 4:
-Simplefx (not regulated/registered in Saint Vincent & Grenadines), no min. deposit.
-FxChoice (not regulated/registered in Belize), min. deposit usd 100.
-Evolve Markets (not regulated/registered in Saint Vincent & Grenadines), no min. deposit.
-Fxopen (not regulated/registered in Nevis), only ECN accounts, min. deposit usd 100 (equivalent in mBTC).

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:30:34 PM

Brokers with btc payment option - accounts based in fiat currency.
-Forextime global (not regulated/registered in Belize), min. deposit usd 5.
-Finpro trading (not regulated/located in England), min. deposit usd 100 (just for btc). Something particular with this broker is that they offer you a btc web wallet in your website.
-Just forex (not regulated/registered in Belize), no min. deposit.
-Fresh forex (not regulated/registered in Belize), no min. deposit.
-Tradeview (not regulated/registered in Cayman Island), min. deposit usd 100. You will need to use Uphold to fund or to withdraw with btc.
-Traders way (not regulated/registered in Dominica), min. deposit usd 10.
-AvaTrade (regulated in Ireland), min. deposit usd 100.
-Fibogroup (not regulated/registered in British Virgin Islands), no min. deposit.
-Forexmart (regulated in Cyprus), no min. deposit.
-Superforex (not regulated/registered in Belize), no min. deposit
This list is incomplete but i wanted just to do mention some brokers to begin to trade using btc as payment option. Don´t forget that ewallet like Neteller, Skrill, Okpay accept btc deposits, too.

Brokers with btc payment option - account based in btc.
-1Broker (not regulated/registered in Marshall Island), no min. deposit, web trader.
-Whale Club (not regulated/located in Hong Kong), no min. deposit, web trader. They add Dash.
-Simplefx (not regulated/registered in Saint Vincent & Grenadines), no min. deposit, mt4.
-FxChoice (not regulated/registered in Belize), min. deposit usd 100, mt4.
-Evolve Markets (not regulated/registered in Saint Vincent & Grenadines), no min. deposit, mt4.
-CoinsBank (not regulated/registered in Belize/located in Scotland), no min. deposit, web trader.

where did you get that list from?
Avatrade for example has NO Bitcoin deposit option. they have crypto CFDs. some people confuse things:

jag1969

Activity: 136
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:58:39 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 07:27:46 PM by jag1969

I´m sorry about Avatrade. I erase this company of the list but i´ll add some brokers to fix my mistake. About your question where did i get this list from, i never wrote that i got this list from..., i´ve created this list. I just wanted to help newbies to find a broker with btc payment option and accounts based in btc. Don´t focus about Avatrade, it´s just a mistake and mistakes are produced for those who work. Try to focus in other topics more importants. For example, if you read in this thread the page 1 written by a trader capoeira, he/she considers to Fxchoice and Fxopen regulated brokers. I consider important that newbies understand that FxChoice isn´t a regulated company because Belize just give Forex Brokers the oportunity to register  as International Business (IB) and the same condition for FxOpen in Nevis. If you visit this link https://en.myfxchoice.com/faq/trade-with-us/#5 you´ll read that: You will be able to find us under the “Regulated service providers” tab, in list “F” clicking the word "here",  and if you click that word "here" it´ll appear a  LIST OF LICENSED SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR TRADING IN SECURITIES 2017 as list F it doesn´t say REGULATED it says LICENSED. And about Fxopen is regulated in Australia with Asic and in United Kingdom with Fca but if somebody decides to trade with these regulations btc aren´t accepted as payment option by these authorities, so the only option is to trade with Fxopen Nevis and if the company ceases operations Fca and Asic won´t help traders to recover your money. Believe me there isn´t anything like a Compensation Fund Scheme in Nevis.Many brokers write in your websites that they are regulated in Marshall Island, British Virgin Islands, Seychelles, Mauritius, Malta, Vanuatu, Nevis, Panama, Cayman Island, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, etc. These tax heaven countries don´t offer brokers a regulation they offer just a register and that´s the reason why these brokers are considered off-shore brokers. It´s truth that there are some unregulated brokers more honests that some regulated brokers but what i try to explain is that it´s important to know that if we want to trade with btc as payment option/accounts based in btc mostly brokers are off-shore brokers so the risk to lost your money increases. And you could add that at the present the only regulated company accepting btc as payment option is Forexmart regulated in Cyprus, a light regulation, ok, but at least with a Compensation Fund Scheme of eur 20.000, and that previous to begin to trade with this company it´s important you read reviews in forexpeacearmy because there are some bad reviews there.
Another important example, is that, besides to look for mistakes in my list, try to dedicate your efforts to improve your poor list adding brokers listed in my list. I´ve read good reviews about Forextime, Finpro trading and Tradeview. If you were so brave to add in your list companies like xcfd and 796.com, you could add these above mentioned companies,too. For reviews about 796.com you could send your visitors to this link https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/34dc5i/796com_officially_blows_up_their_business/ or to this other link: https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/796-com-review. About xcfd you are right it isn´t a regulated company because according to information provided in your website they are regulated in Vanuatu and there is an interesting review in forexpeacearmy during march 14, 2014 even an opinion of FPA team that you can add this link so traders can read it, for example, http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10427/www.xcfd.com?page=3&per-page=10. And about Uphold if visitors to this thread want to read reviews you could send them to https://es.trustpilot.com/review/uphold.com?languages=all (they´ll find good and bad reviews, too).
And about Traders´way accepting usa residents in a right way this is truth because they are listed and authorized by nfa/cftc but Fxchoice, Evolve.markets and Finpro Trading are listed, too. And if you want to read the complete list of brokers authorized to accept usa residents traders by nfa and cftc (so, you´ll feel sure about other brokers) you could visit this link https://forums.babypips.com/t/going-offshore-to-escape-the-cftc/35612. Reading this list it will give you the possibility to decide if you want to add Adamant Finance or Lqdfx to your list, for example. And you could add a comment that 1 broker and simplefx is possible that they are accepting traders from usa according to reviews posted in forexpeacearmy by american traders but they aren´t officially authorized by nfa/cftc to do it. And you could add that at least one broker did have some issues by this reason with nfa and cftc like your regulated company Fxopen according to this link http://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/fxopen-settles-cftc-accepting-clients/.
After to write this post i consider that besides to show such authority in this matter with your question where did you get this list from?, you´d must begin to work with your own list. Imagine if i wonder you, something like, excuse me but, where did you get that list from? You say that Trader´s Way accepts usa traders but what about FxChoice, Evolve.Markets and Finpro Trading.  If you add to Xcfd and 796.com to your list, why don´t you add brokers like Forextime, Tradeview and FinproTrading. And the most important, who told you that FxChoice and FxOpen are regulated companies with authorities located in tax heaven countries like Belize and Nevis? You wrote at first page in this thread: please correct any wrong information + feel free to give extra information, so I can add it. This is what i tried to  do but your answer to my post wasn´t consequent with your words, you just wrote about the mistake adding Avatrade in my list. I´d add to your list to ForexTime, Tradeview and Finpro Trading. I´d do a research about Lqdfx (i´ve found good reviews in forexpeacearmy) to decide if i add this company. About Adamant Finance I´d wait few months to read more reviews of this company. About Coinsbank i come from forex so i prefer you decide to add it to your list because i suppose that, if you wrote in your list that Fxchoice and Fxopen Nevis are regulated brokers, you must come from bitcoiner comunity. (i´ve read some bad reviews of this company). I shouldn´t add: ForexMart, Superforex, Freshforex, Liteforex, Fibogroup and Just Forex. I´ve read bad reviews about these companies in Forexpeacearmy. I´d erase Uphold because this thread is focused in Forex Brokers and when i think in a Forex Broker i think at least in a webtrader with charts. And about 796.com and xcfd i´d erase these companies, too, because i´m not so brave like you. I´ve found a last broker Gerchik & Co that accepts btc as payment option you could do a research about this russian broker registered as member of the Financial Commission.
samhu

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:52:43 PM

Just wanna share my opinion. Why you not try Pepperstone? Strong regulation forex broker. BTC/USD only though.
I'm a forex trader. The ideal condition to trade crypto in MT4 is, if you can get Islamic/ Swap Free account. Because if you dont, the swap will slowly eating your profit. It can be unbearable when you got your opened trade floating minus. Except if you want to daily trade and set your stop loss tight, but in my opinion, its dangerous based on crypto volatility.

I really against to trade crypto using leverage. The volatility is dangerous even without any leverage (1:1). And, dont try to use technical indicator for crypto. Its useless in my opinion. But surely everyone has their own opinion. I'm not trying to be a smartass. Sorry if I offended somebody.

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/7493049/bitcoin-d1-pepperstone-group-limited?bind=1
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:29:20 PM

Just wanna share my opinion. Why you not try Pepperstone? Strong regulation forex broker. BTC/USD only though.
I'm a forex trader. The ideal condition to trade crypto in MT4 is, if you can get Islamic/ Swap Free account. Because if you dont, the swap will slowly eating your profit. It can be unbearable when you got your opened trade floating minus. Except if you want to daily trade and set your stop loss tight, but in my opinion, its dangerous based on crypto volatility.

I really against to trade crypto using leverage. The volatility is dangerous even without any leverage (1:1). And, dont try to use technical indicator for crypto. Its useless in my opinion. But surely everyone has their own opinion. I'm not trying to be a smartass. Sorry if I offended somebody.

This topic is about trading Forex with Bitcoin as a funding method.
Bitcoin-trading on forex brokers would be another topic.

@jag1969 I'll still respond you, lot of text to respond in your post

bitcoin-broker

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 09:38:07 AM

There are some more Brokers with Bitcoin payment option: Instaforex, Forexmart, FXCL..
It is possible to find a complete updated list on: https://www.mrforex.com/en/bitcoin/

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:02:34 PM

We've got some exciting news for you!

Ethereum enabled as a deposit currency
•   Our fourth one alongside Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dash
•   No fees for processing payments
•   Already available

Two new cryptocurrency pairs added
•   XRPUSD (Ripple vs US Dollar)
•   ETCUSD (Ethereum Classic vs US Dollar)

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:49:20 PM

@jag1969
@bitcoin-broker

my list is first of based on http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/
it's the most truted and independend Forex review page.

Others are listed for beeing trusted by cryptocomunity; a trust which I don't consider too trustworthy but I am just listing the possibilities here.

If you guys for example recomend a broker which the army warns about: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12358/www.forexmart.com
than I can't take your recomendations too seriously.

About FxOpen's registers for example, it's on the last part of thier page:

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.
FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871 – ABN 61 143 678 719.
FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

besides beeing a well know, and long on the market broker it has many reviews on Forexpeacearmy.
If you don't trust a broker like that you have to buy government bonds.

I wont list small/new brokers unless they are comunity made like SimpleFX.
And I wont list any broker which have warnings on Forexpeacearmy

garmerys

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:53:22 AM

You can trade bitcoins on a lot of websites, but I don’t know of plenty sites that allow you to fund your trading account with bitcoin, though it’s a welcome idea it very cool and I would to hear more or read more about that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: