Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended Forex Brokers Accepting Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals  (Read 120365 times)
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2392
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:23:26 PM

I would to hear more or read more about that

The idea of this list is to give some options to chose from. everybody should do their own homework to make the ultimate decision.

izumaki

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:35:32 PM

Wow nice information here, never knew that there was a forex site accepting bitcoins, this is awesome
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:42:44 AM

[revision July 27th 2017]

when this list started there were very few Forex brokers who accepted Bitcoin as deposit option. The list's intention was to show a complete list of them, with a small avaliation.
today the list of brokers is so big that I decided to make a total revision of the list and only include the brokers which have a (good) rating on the very respected and only independed forex review page forexpeacearmy.
also services directed directly to Bitcoiners are listed if there is no negative trust form comunity.

please correct any wrong information + feel free to give extra information, so I can add it

regular (regulated) Forex-brokers with deposit/withdraw and trading on BTC-based account

-FXChoice
my.myfxchoice.com
this is a very big and known broker, and it is regulated
Bitcoin denominated accounts for Forex trading + Bitcoin (altcoin) trading, besides te regular fiat accounts.
if neeeded conversion of BTC to fiat has a fair (regular) spread
rating: 4.048 stars from 143 reviewers

-FxOpen
FxOpen.com
this is a very big and known broker, and it is regulated
bitcoin denominated accounts for Forex trading + Bitcoin (altcoin) trading, besides te regular fiat acounts.
conversion of BTC to fiat has a HUGE spread and is not recomended.
rating: 2.911 stars from 206 reviewers

Forex-brokers created with Bitcoin in mind (By Bitcoiners), unreguated, privacy if you avoid fiat, with deposit/withdraw and trading on BTC-based account

-SimpleFX
SimpleFx.com
was created allready with Bitcoin in mind, but is also a "normal-fiat-broker". bitcoin denominated accounts
rating: 3.867 stars from 6 reviewers

-Evolve Markets
https://evolve.markets/
it was created allready with Bitcoin in mind. This is newer than SimpleFx, kind of comparable besides that it has no option to trade on fiat accounts. bitcoin denominated accounts.
rating: 4.562 stars from 7 reviewers

CFD-broker (Forex, stocks, BTC, etc.), unreguated, privacy, with deposit/withdraw and trading on BTC-based account

-1broker
1broker.com
from a Bitcoiner. very trusted in our comunity. Forex, stocks, etc.
it's a CFD; doesn't have a professional platform
rating: 4.3 stars from 4 reviewers

unregulated Forex broker with BTC deposit and withdraw:

-TradersWay
TradersWay.com
they charge no fees and add no artificial spread to Bitcoin deposits.
US costumers are allowed, not sure about the other brokers, I know that FxOpen doesn't allow them
rating: 3.488 stars from 147 reviewers

deposit only:

-xcfd
XCfd.com
this uses bips.me
only has a semi-professional platform.
rating: 3.151 stars from 26 reviewers

forex related - deposit/withdraw and trade on BTC-based account

796.com
this is a well known BTC futures broker. They are in the market for quite some time now. Recently they started to offer CFDs: forex, shares, indexes  
rating: *this is not a traditional broker, so no rating. it is included in the list because it is trusted by Bitcoin comunity.

-whaleclub
WhaleClub.co
a new trading platform from a Bitcoiner. up to now it only has EURUSD. but you can also trade some commodities, S&P500 and some stocks. no negative feedback so far from comunity, but beware this is pretty new
rating: *no rating - this a new service directed directly to Bitcoiners. couldn't find any negative. make your research.

-Uphold
Uphold.com
not realy a Forex broker, but you can hold all kind of fiat (and other like gold) with your BTC there (heding)
rating: *this is not a traditional broker, so no rating. it is included in the list because it has high trust in Bitcoin comunity.

-First Global Credit
FirstGlobalCredit.com
this is manly focussed on trading shares, but you can also buy BTC and Fiat with your colateral BTC (inside the system, accounts are BTC based only)
rating: *no rating - this a new service directed directly to Bitcoiners. couldn't find any negative. make your research.

---*---

*list of removed/rejected: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716530.msg14819821#msg14819821
Its going to be a very hard decision to make for the brokers because there is uncertainty in the price of bitcoin, if the price goes up then you are good but if the price doesn’t then they are running at a loss I think they would consider that before allowing bitcoin deposits or withdrawal
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:09:43 PM

https://simplefx.com added BitcoinCash:

Quote from: SimpleFX

Bitcoin Cash added as a deposit currency
• Our 5th crypto currency alongside Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash and Ethereum
• No fees for processing payments
• Already available

Bitcoin Cash available for Bitcoin holders
• If you had a Bitcoin balance on SimpleFX on July 31st, new Bitcoin Cash (BIC) account was added to your profile
• Your new BIC account is credited with the equivalent amount of Bitcoin Cash on a 1:1 basis
• Bitcoins held as a margin on orders during this day are credited with Bitcoin Cash as well

Three new symbols enabled for trading

• BCHUSD (Bitcoin Cash vs US Dollar)
• BCHBTC (Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin)
• USDKRW (US Dollar vs South Korean Won)

angaper

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:10:24 PM

Wow! it seems that SimpleFX has been steadily gaining a prominent place among the Forex brokers involved in the cryptocurrency market. I see a special enthusiasm in SimpleFX for attracting new traders by giving many facilities for the potential investors.

For my part I have been quite loyal to Etoro and Instaforex over the years in the subject of Forex Trading (although in this thread these brokers have not deserved any confidence). While I recognize their laudable efforts to get involved in the crypto market, their efforts have still been very hesitant. Etoro already has six cryptos and just this September 3 added an addendum to its terms of service by which the trading of cryptos is already real and direct, being etoro only an intermediary. In this way they stop charging the fees they used to charge when implementing the trading of cryptos as CFDs.

In the case of Instaforex, they have just included Ripple among its crypto options (BTC, ETH, LTC and now XRP), but always as CFDs, with very expensive spreads, inefficient platform and high commissions. Nothing advisable for trading altcoins.
Gusfall

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:26:37 PM

I was a forex trader and I using FSB and Instaforex for broker. I just see this thread when open thos forum today.
Thanks for your efforts to make broker forex list with deposit/withdraw.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:45:59 PM

Wow! it seems that SimpleFX has been steadily gaining a prominent place among the Forex brokers involved in the cryptocurrency market. I see a special enthusiasm in SimpleFX for attracting new traders by giving many facilities for the potential investors.

For my part I have been quite loyal to Etoro and Instaforex over the years in the subject of Forex Trading (although in this thread these brokers have not deserved any confidence). While I recognize their laudable efforts to get involved in the crypto market, their efforts have still been very hesitant. Etoro already has six cryptos and just this September 3 added an addendum to its terms of service by which the trading of cryptos is already real and direct, being etoro only an intermediary. In this way they stop charging the fees they used to charge when implementing the trading of cryptos as CFDs.

In the case of Instaforex, they have just included Ripple among its crypto options (BTC, ETH, LTC and now XRP), but always as CFDs, with very expensive spreads, inefficient platform and high commissions. Nothing advisable for trading altcoins.

Etouro is not listed because they don't work with crypto deposits/withdraws

Instaforex is marked as scam by ForexPeaceArmy: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4257/www.instaforex.com

angaper

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:23:44 PM

Instaforex is marked as scam by ForexPeaceArmy: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4257/www.instaforex.com

Yes, I am aware that FPA is not in good standing with Instaforex, and I respect absolutely your decision to entrust your list of reliable brokers solely and exclusively in the edicts of Forex Peace Army. I personally am not in favor of believing in "absolute truths", especially when I have been interacting with hundreds of instaforex users who have had a great experience there over five years. I personally have withdrawn thousands of dollars there without any problem, and this is especially remarkable since everything has been achieved through its bonus program, without ever having invested a single dollar.

Regarding etoro you are absolutely right. I had not realized that they do not accept bitcoin as a payment processor.

Regards!
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:09:36 AM

Yes, I am aware that FPA is not in good standing with Instaforex, and I respect absolutely your decision to entrust your list of reliable brokers solely and exclusively in the edicts of Forex Peace Army. I personally am not in favor of believing in "absolute truths", especially when I have been interacting with hundreds of instaforex users who have had a great experience there over five years. I personally have withdrawn thousands of dollars there without any problem, and this is especially remarkable since everything has been achieved through its bonus program, without ever having invested a single dollar.

Regarding etoro you are absolutely right. I had not realized that they do not accept bitcoin as a payment processor.

Regards!

I believe that you and hundreds never had problems. and we all know that ratings are problematic in the finance world. that's actualy the reason why I decided that FPA is the most trustworthy. that doesn't mean that they are always right. At the end, everybody has to do their own research and expirience.

Regards

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:11:42 PM

I am using 1broker, simplefx they are enough for me both of them accepts BTC deposit and withdrawal.

Why i am using 1broker?
They have an option to copy successful traders so i am copying Snortex he is Legend you can check his profile

This month he seems to be %-1200 but it is not true. System doesn't count his open trades so please check his open trades below. When he close them he will be aroun %+2500 profit

I am copying him aroun %3 of my balance because sometimes he has 30-40 open trades at the sametime. I am also following his trades and when i think i have enough profit i close trades manually. When you copy a trade you have 2 options 1st is closing manuallay 2nd is waiting for the copied trader. Anyway i suggest you to check 1broker if you find my informations helpful you can register to 1broker with my referral link https://1broker.com/?r=39872

Kind regards,
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:35:27 PM

I use to trade a lot on SimpleFx, and their fees are low, so anyone can trade in there, it is almost free to trade if i am not wrong, and their website looks very good, but they have some fees if you are looking to let a position opened for some days.
Whaleclub is a good broker too, but it has the highest fees of all the brokers that i used, more than 0.0003 BTC a day if you are going to let a position opened for some days.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:19:30 PM

I am using 1broker, simplefx they are enough for me both of them accepts BTC deposit and withdrawal.

Why i am using 1broker?
They have an option to copy successful traders so i am copying Snortex he is Legend you can check his profile

This month he seems to be %-1200 but it is not true. System doesn't count his open trades so please check his open trades below. When he close them he will be aroun %+2500 profit

I am copying him aroun %3 of my balance because sometimes he has 30-40 open trades at the sametime. I am also following his trades and when i think i have enough profit i close trades manually. When you copy a trade you have 2 options 1st is closing manuallay 2nd is waiting for the copied trader. Anyway i suggest you to check 1broker if you find my informations helpful you can register to 1broker with my referral link https://1broker.com/?r=39872

Kind regards,

the images are not visible

lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:54:05 AM

any big withdraw from simplefx?? 5-10 btc? any problem??

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:35:48 PM

any big withdraw from simplefx?? 5-10 btc? any problem??

I don't think so, but you better ask their support

Sueb PAs Abimanyu

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:16:13 PM

The idea of this list is to give some options to chose from. everybody should do their own homework to make the ultimate decision.

Hello, capoeira. I need your advice. With many brokers on your list. What broker would you recomend for me? I have long and familiar with forex trading using USD. And now interested in trading forex using bitcoin (because i have btc in wallet that never used). Thanks, maybe you can send via PM.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:46:42 PM

Hello, capoeira. I need your advice. With many brokers on your list. What broker would you recomend for me? I have long and familiar with forex trading using USD. And now interested in trading forex using bitcoin (because i have btc in wallet that never used). Thanks, maybe you can send via PM.

for a conservative trader the best options are

my.myfxchoice.com

FxOpen.com

since they are solid players in the Forex market. you might want to compare things like spread/account types and so on to choose between the two.

EDIT: if you want to deposit BTC and transform it into $ (dollar based account) choose the former, since the later has a huge spread on this operation.

Sueb PAs Abimanyu

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:49:27 PM

for a conservative trader the best options are

my.myfxchoice.com

FxOpen.com

since they are solid players in the Forex market. you might want to compare things like spread/account types and so on to choose between the two.

EDIT: if you want to deposit BTC and transform it into $ (dollar based account) choose the former, since the later has a huge spread on this operation.

Thanks for your advice and understanding, capoeira. I've joined FxOpen since 2012. Will try myfxchoice to empower my btc.
zckeles

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:09:12 PM

Simplefx is scam. i withdraw 0.45 btc yesterday. Simplefx canceled.(we have discovered a malfunction of our Liquidity Provider’s bridge function. In result of the malfunction, our BitcoinCash Liquidity Provider has not been able to fill our Clients’ orders since 11th November 08:55 UTC. Acting in accordance with point 27.2 of SimpleFX Terms of Use and Customer Agreement, we are forced to cancel all BCH trades placed after the above-mentioned time.)
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:18:55 PM

Simplefx is scam. i withdraw 0.45 btc yesterday. Simplefx canceled.(we have discovered a malfunction of our Liquidity Provider’s bridge function. In result of the malfunction, our BitcoinCash Liquidity Provider has not been able to fill our Clients’ orders since 11th November 08:55 UTC. Acting in accordance with point 27.2 of SimpleFX Terms of Use and Customer Agreement, we are forced to cancel all BCH trades placed after the above-mentioned time.)

that sucks, but you should post this on their topic here in the forum so that you can discuss it and even find other people affected

AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:00:59 PM

Honestly, I feel like all these Forex trading sites with BTC deposit and withdrawal options are scams. I've tried a couple and everything is fine when you're depositing BTC, but when you want to take it out there is a problem or a delay or like the guy on this thread is saying, they make up some BS excuse of some error due to technical difficulty and don't take ownership of what happened.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: