Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended Forex Brokers Accepting Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals  (Read 120397 times)
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:59:26 AM

S0meone recommends me umarkets.com where you can trade forex and crypto. But I have no idea if this is a good, a scam site or a good trading site.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
forhad61

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:14:12 AM

i think every broker that accept okpay, we can deposit with bitcoin at them as we can add fund to okpay with bitcoin and litecoin
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:41:55 PM

actually this thread is about trading Forex, not BTC.

well, it is...hence the title of the thread.

I tried to catagorize the brokers as best as possible. a conservative forex trader would only use the first one.

Nicolas Tesla

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:50:53 AM

Any good reliable MT4 forex broker with BTC as base currency for 18 BTC capital ?

Checked the brokers in the list on first page but I am reluctant to trust them with 18 BTC capital.

I search with low or no SWAP.

My main concern is they scam my money.

Evolve Market and FXCHoice look good but no automatic withdrawal is a little scary.
P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:19:35 AM

Any good reliable MT4 forex broker with BTC as base currency for 18 BTC capital ?

Checked the brokers in the list on first page but I am reluctant to trust them with 18 BTC capital.

Evolve Market and FXCHoice look good but no automatic withdrawal is a little scary.

And Simplefx had some issues in past days
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:43:54 AM

generaly speaking you have the choice between anonymous trading with automatic withdrawal, or a secure broker with KYC which sometimes even call you on the phone to confirm a withdrawal. FxOpen.com has limited autmatic withdrawal, BUT atm I can't even check the BTC limit there for you to see (giving error message).  for LTC the limit is 137.15163484 LTC for example

P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:44:05 AM

This is my experience:

1Broker (no MT4): deposited till 15 BTC on account and withdrawal till 5 without any issue
SimpleFX : deposited till 150 BTC on account and withdrawal till 50 without any issue
Evolvemarkets: deposited till 5 BTC on account and withdrawal till 1 without any issue (except time for process transaction, that in some cases was arrived up 48 hours during week end)

I always prefer instant withdrawal brokers (for FIAT too - I use Exness, OctaFx), and if possible regulated broker with good standing on FPA.

PM me if you need more help about

zckeles

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:17:13 PM

i think simplefx is scam! This problem was not technical! they took almost .5 btc!
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:32:26 PM

i think simplefx is scam! This problem was not technical! they took almost .5 btc!

I wasn't efected, but if you guys realy think there was someting fishy in this case I suggest to file a case at FPA court: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11922/www.simplefx.com

Nicolas Tesla

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:19:01 AM

Thanks all,

I have account with FXopen, FXchoice and Evolve.

With FXchoice I had a problem when withdrawing 2.7 BTC the transaction got "lost" so I needed chat to support saying that the BTC transaction wasn't sent (but the MT4 account was emptied). After speaking for 20 min or so with them they decided to send my BTC.

Maybe a bug but anyway it was a worrisome experience but the support was reactive and nice.
Great they ZERO swap on BTC pairs and OIL !!! Very competitive.

That said I feel uneasy to trust them with 18 BTC at once...

With Evolve: had no problem to withdraw 2.5 BTC but need wait up to  24 hours before they finally send you money ! quite worrisome TBH.
Always fear they run out with the BTC. But good broker overall.

Auto withdraw with 2FA or so will boost confidence from traders IMO.

The last one FXOpen seems good but have crazy swaps (18 % APR if I recall) I saw they open "Muslim account" (swap free) I wonder if you need to be Muslim to get that kind of account. As a swing trader (I prefer catch mid and long term trends) SWAP are a no go for me.

As a victim of Btc-e recent raid by FBI and got through nearly anal probe to get back my money (I still think it was tentative of scam using the KYC procedure as excuse) I have lost nearly all trust in custodial service especially random bucket shop like that.

TDLR: The crypto currency space lack severely of reliable MT4 solutions with BTC as base currency, hope it change in the future.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:29:42 PM

Thanks all,

I have account with FXopen, FXchoice and Evolve.

With FXchoice I had a problem when withdrawing 2.7 BTC the transaction got "lost" so I needed chat to support saying that the BTC transaction wasn't sent (but the MT4 account was emptied). After speaking for 20 min or so with them they decided to send my BTC.

Maybe a bug but anyway it was a worrisome experience but the support was reactive and nice.
Great they ZERO swap on BTC pairs and OIL !!! Very competitive.

That said I feel uneasy to trust them with 18 BTC at once...

With Evolve: had no problem to withdraw 2.5 BTC but need wait up to  24 hours before they finally send you money ! quite worrisome TBH.
Always fear they run out with the BTC. But good broker overall.

Auto withdraw with 2FA or so will boost confidence from traders IMO.

The last one FXOpen seems good but have crazy swaps (18 % APR if I recall) I saw they open "Muslim account" (swap free) I wonder if you need to be Muslim to get that kind of account. As a swing trader (I prefer catch mid and long term trends) SWAP are a no go for me.

As a victim of Btc-e recent raid by FBI and got through nearly anal probe to get back my money (I still think it was tentative of scam using the KYC procedure as excuse) I have lost nearly all trust in custodial service especially random bucket shop like that.

TDLR: The crypto currency space lack severely of reliable MT4 solutions with BTC as base currency, hope it change in the future.

thanks for sharing your experiences. I personaly would actualy file your FxChoice problem experience as a positive one. You find out if a company is a good one when you have a problem

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:11:15 PM

any big withdraw from simplefx?? 5-10 btc? any problem??

I don't think so, but you better ask their support
In the world of trading exchanges, I don’t think so that forex trading exchange is that much reliable. In my opinion, there is no other better trading exchange than that of bittrex trading exchange. It is because of the reason that it is the most widely and most commonly used trading exchange than any other trading exchange. There is no point of relying on forex trading exchange.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:13:27 PM

any big withdraw from simplefx?? 5-10 btc? any problem??

I don't think so, but you better ask their support
In the world of trading exchanges, I don’t think so that forex trading exchange is that much reliable. In my opinion, there is no other better trading exchange than that of bittrex trading exchange. It is because of the reason that it is the most widely and most commonly used trading exchange than any other trading exchange. There is no point of relying on forex trading exchange.

this topic is about trading Forex with Bitcoin as currency. This topic is NOT about trading Bitcoin on a Forex broker.

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:41:14 PM

SimpleFx.com with a BlackFriday promo

Quote from: SimpleFX
We are proud to announce Black Friday Promo for all SimpleFX traders!

•   The discount will apply to transactions opened between 22:05 UTC on 23rd of November and 21:55 UTC on the 24th of November, 2017
•   Spread will be reduced by 50% for all trades on Forex, Indices, Commodities, Metals and Equities.

Make sure you`re ready to take the opportunity!

zckeles

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:15:53 PM

•   The discount will apply to transactions opened between 22:05 UTC on 23rd of November and 21:55 UTC on the 24th of November, 2017
•   Spread will be reduced by 50% for all trades on Forex, Indices, Commodities, Metals and Equities.

Simplefx is scam. They took .5 btc!
It's final. I just got an email from their support. They will not refund the BCH trades profits from that weekend due to their "liquidity partners". We got absolutely no notice that trades would be invalid. Simplefx allowed customers to trade for days on a currency they would ultimately cancel, which tied up my funds from trading on other currencies. Just great...
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:22:56 AM

It's final. I just got an email from their support. They will not refund the BCH trades profits from that weekend due to their "liquidity partners". We got absolutely no notice that trades would be invalid. Simplefx allowed customers to trade for days on a currency they would ultimately cancel, which tied up my funds from trading on other currencies. Just great...
its a huge amount 5 btc just be gone because of only not having a clear understanding in both parties.and why pointing the problem to the other person while you trade on them.this is not a good image for an exchange site having this kind of issue.they must resolve this for once to clarify their name
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:05:37 AM

the world is the world. it's kind of round. kind of. peace to everybody. and may the best win

Panxora_COO

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:12:16 PM

First Global Credit is a DMA broker that allows you to forex trade while simaltaneously taking stock market positions with the same bitcoins. DMA (Direct Market Access) means that they pass the price they receive in the market directly to the customer. They charge clearly defined commissions not a variable spread.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
 ▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
 ▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:31:36 PM

I just tried the 3, Whaleclub, 1broker and simplefx. The best UI for me is Whaleclub,  the best features like copying of trades is in 1broker, and simplefx has the best forex pairs.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:10:27 PM

its a huge amount 5 btc just be gone because of only not having a clear understanding in both parties.and why pointing the problem to the other person while you trade on them.this is not a good image for an exchange site having this kind of issue.they must resolve this for once to clarify their name

This is why you should NEVER, EVER trust new Bitcoin businesses unless the owners put their faces out there and Linkedin profile to prove that they are real and legitimate. The worst thing is when you have these anonymous founders and then they go and just steal everyone's money like this one, but it happened so many times we are used to it by now, right?

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: