Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended Forex Brokers Accepting Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals  (Read 120344 times)
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:08:27 AM

Hello, I am from Asia. Can I trade and withdraw in bitcoin without any problem? Suggests me, currently I am trading in the IC market but they don't support bitcoin withdrawals.

Hi also I found a new broker which is look like 1broker. Also has copy trading. www.cryptox100.com.

You can sign up demo and try it.

Have you checked they support deposit, withdraw and trading via bitcoin or you are just trying to promote them. Don't mind, just want to be clear.

probably his own website. profile was created for that post

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 08:33:23 PM

I noticed you removed whaleclub a few posts back due to your withdrawal not getting sent out. Can you let me know if you worked it out after? It's been a while since I've traded there and would like to know if they are still legit. If not, then I will need to stop promoting them in my signature. Any news you can provide, is appreciated.

--MisterCoin

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:54:46 PM

I noticed you removed whaleclub a few posts back due to your withdrawal not getting sent out. Can you let me know if you worked it out after? It's been a while since I've traded there and would like to know if they are still legit. If not, then I will need to stop promoting them in my signature. Any news you can provide, is appreciated.

--MisterCoin

I managed to get the coins soon after my post. very suspicious lol

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 02:55:39 PM

--MisterCoin

Hmm, i'll have to make some inquiry's into this. Thanks for the info.

--MisterCoin

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:07:58 PM

--MisterCoin

Hmm, i'll have to make some inquiry's into this. Thanks for the info.

--MisterCoin

I suggest doing some research to find out if others had problems. I didn't care too much to investigate

mariusgray

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:49:15 AM

So far I've mainly using Evolve (https://www.eifu.org/Trading/article_983_What-is-the-best-anonymous-forex-and-crypto-trading-platform.html), and last time I tried to withdraw, it worked well as well, took a few hours. They offer bitcoin and litecoin deposit options and they only ask for your email to register and start trading.
IcoRaces

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:35:47 AM

I am planning to explore forex using my btc as fund.  Any horror stories from these brokers?  Which one is good?  Who is the best?
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:29:17 PM

So far I've mainly using Evolve (https://www.eifu.org/Trading/article_983_What-is-the-best-anonymous-forex-and-crypto-trading-platform.html), and last time I tried to withdraw, it worked well as well, took a few hours. They offer bitcoin and litecoin deposit options and they only ask for your email to register and start trading.

They are on the list for years

I am planning to explore forex using my btc as fund.  Any horror stories from these brokers?  Which one is good?  Who is the best?

What are you looking for? security? anonymity?
personaly I would choose from the first part of the list

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:37:07 AM

If you mean to be unknown and also if you ask for security then both are ok. They are secured and also they will keep you anonymous.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:29:25 PM

If you mean to be unknown and also if you ask for security then both are ok. They are secured and also they will keep you anonymous.

there are more than two in this list. which you mena by "both"?

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:45:21 PM

I am planning to explore forex using my btc as fund.  Any horror stories from these brokers?  Which one is good?  Who is the best?

Either he do mean with;

Forex-brokers created with Bitcoin in mind (By Bitcoiners), unreguated, privacy if you avoid fiat, with deposit/withdraw and trading on BTC-based account
-SimpleFx.com
-https://evolve.markets/

or

forex related - deposit/withdraw and trade on BTC-based account
-Uphold.com
-FirstGlobalCredit.com

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:54:22 PM

I am planning to explore forex using my btc as fund.  Any horror stories from these brokers?  Which one is good?  Who is the best?

Either he do mean with;

Forex-brokers created with Bitcoin in mind (By Bitcoiners), unreguated, privacy if you avoid fiat, with deposit/withdraw and trading on BTC-based account
-SimpleFx.com
-https://evolve.markets/

or

forex related - deposit/withdraw and trade on BTC-based account
-Uphold.com
-FirstGlobalCredit.com

yea. probably the first two

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:37:49 PM

I mean anonymous and secure.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:10:32 PM

I mean anonymous and secure.

security is realtive if they are anonymous, too

pseudo_koo

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:55:20 PM

Prime XBT has just added forex, commodities, and indices to its bitcoin-based margin trading platform.

The platform has drawn loads of attention this year due to the possibility to trade the top 5 cryptos with up to 100x leverage. But now with this expansion, users can gain access to the world's most profitable financial markets with Bitcoin.  This significantly lowers the barrier to entry as PrimeXBT has no KYC and the minimum deposit is the equivalent of only $5 USD. Fees are only 0.05% on all trades and assets.  
With Bitcoin as at the core of the platform, also expands the possibility to trade between forex brokers globally.

Direct deposits and withdrawals are made in Bitcoin, however, there is an alternate option via Changelly which is integrated into the platform. So any currency that Changelly supports (130+ altcoins, cred/debit cards) can also indirectly fund PrimeXBT trading accounts.

The financial instruments and leveraging options for trade are:

• 18 Forex markets with up to 1,000x leverage - AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/AUD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
  • Indices with up to 100x leverage - GER30, SP500, NASDAQ, HK-HSI, AUS200, JAPAN, NAT.GAS, and UK100.
  • Commodities with up to 500x leverage - Silver (XAG/USD), Gold (XAU/USD), & CRUDE (oil).
  • Top 5 crypto markets with up to 100x leverage - BTC/USD, ETH/USD, LTC/USD, EOS/USD, and XRP/USD.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts and see if you deem it worthy of adding to the list?

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:27:50 PM

Prime XBT has just added forex, commodities, and indices to its bitcoin-based margin trading platform.

The platform has drawn loads of attention this year due to the possibility to trade the top 5 cryptos with up to 100x leverage. But now with this expansion, users can gain access to the world's most profitable financial markets with Bitcoin.  This significantly lowers the barrier to entry as PrimeXBT has no KYC and the minimum deposit is the equivalent of only $5 USD. Fees are only 0.05% on all trades and assets.  
With Bitcoin as at the core of the platform, also expands the possibility to trade between forex brokers globally.

Direct deposits and withdrawals are made in Bitcoin, however, there is an alternate option via Changelly which is integrated into the platform. So any currency that Changelly supports (130+ altcoins, cred/debit cards) can also indirectly fund PrimeXBT trading accounts.

The financial instruments and leveraging options for trade are:

• 18 Forex markets with up to 1,000x leverage - AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/AUD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
  • Indices with up to 100x leverage - GER30, SP500, NASDAQ, HK-HSI, AUS200, JAPAN, NAT.GAS, and UK100.
  • Commodities with up to 500x leverage - Silver (XAG/USD), Gold (XAU/USD), & CRUDE (oil).
  • Top 5 crypto markets with up to 100x leverage - BTC/USD, ETH/USD, LTC/USD, EOS/USD, and XRP/USD.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts and see if you deem it worthy of adding to the list?

I'm sorry: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5113388.0

DauntlessGuy

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:00:38 AM

you might want to check the list of offshore crypto brokers
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4716043.0
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:28:32 AM

you might want to check the list of offshore crypto brokers

lol. must be a chinese guy

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:06:36 PM

I heard that FxOpen has closed ??
Not really that FxOpen have closed but from what I know about them in some parts of the world particularly in my country the name do change just way they changed from Alpari to FxOpen maintaining the same office, in this case some we're of the believe that Alpari have close which is not so. Maybe that could be what is happening to FxOpen in my opinion.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:49:30 AM

I heard that FxOpen has closed ??
Not really that FxOpen have closed but from what I know about them in some parts of the world particularly in my country the name do change just way they changed from Alpari to FxOpen maintaining the same office, in this case some we're of the believe that Alpari have close which is not so. Maybe that could be what is happening to FxOpen in my opinion.

FxOpen is actualy more than one company https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FXOpen#Regulatory_information

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: