Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:52:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ShapeShift.io - Instant Coin Exchange  (Read 80679 times)
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:45:12 PM

1 LTC giveaway offer still available??
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 12:16:34 PM

Please consider adding BitcoinPlus [XBC] to Shapeshift.We are no 200 on coinmarketcap and listed with coinpayments and cointopay.We also are listed on Poloniex,cryptopia and coinexchange.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066201.0

Thank you
osmotic

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:46:40 PM

1 LTC giveaway offer still available??

No it finished years ago.

Really, this site is one of the best exchangers I have seen. In just 10 seconds I had my ltc withdrawal made into my wallet after I sent the btcs.

I will use it again when I need some more LTCs.

Only I sent you a pm for the giveaway!

Edit; just got my free ltc. Very good service.

Thanks for the kind words and for trying the site!

FYI everyone, the LTC giveaway is over.
ShapeShift.io (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

Follow us on our new account ShapeShift.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 06:06:09 PM

ShapeShift AG Hires Michael Perklin as Chief Information Security Officer

ShapeShift AG is pleased to announce and welcome Michael Perklin as Chief Information Security Officer. Michael will oversee ShapeShift's information security architecture, and ensure all of the company's services are operating with the best-practices in blockchain operational security.

“I’m excited to join ShapeShift due to their constant innovation in the blockchain space. Their non-custodial exchange has proven that customers are safer when their user information and assets are not collected or stored,” said Michael. “It’s an honor and a privilege to be joining such a bright, talented team with forward-thinking new technologies on the horizon.”

Read more about Michael on our Blog! https://info.shapeshift.io/blog/2017/01/24/shapeshift-ag-hires-michael-perklin-chief-information-security-officer

Follow us on our new profile: ShapeShift.com

ShapeShift.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 07:11:12 PM

Wow, this is so fast, nice site. I had my LTC withdrawal in just 5s after sent the BTC.
And this is cheaper than cryptsy.

Edit: just received my free LTC. Thank you

So glad all went well!

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:33:18 PM

Wow, this is so fast, nice site. I had my LTC withdrawal in just 5s after sent the BTC.

So glad all went well!
is that some kind of bounty or giveaway? How I could get free LTC too? is this still open and running? I would like to hear some details too..
ShapeShift.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 09:39:43 PM

So glad all went well!
is that some kind of bounty or giveaway? How I could get free LTC too? is this still open and running? I would like to hear some details too..

We are not running any sort of free campaign. Not sure what they are referencing by receiving free LTC. But it appears they had a complete, successful transaction Smiley That's why we responded. But, nope, no giveaways going on right now!

AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:38:44 PM

So glad all went well!

We are not running any sort of free campaign. Not sure what they are referencing by receiving free LTC. But it appears they had a complete, successful transaction Smiley That's why we responded. But, nope, no giveaways going on right now!

Look at the date, you quoted a post from 3 years ago.

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
ShapeShift.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 06:57:14 PM

Would you like to allow your customers to pay you in dozens of different altcoins? The ShapeShift Shifty Button is super easy tool to use to do just that! Emily, our marketing director, did a Facebook Live video earlier today explaining how to create the Shifty Button code so you can easily plot this on your site. Check out the feed here: http://bit.ly/2l4hcDa

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:00:52 PM

Any chance of adding Komodo?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.0

It is getting decent volume on several exchanges inc. Bittrex :

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-KMD

24th on coinmarketcap

https://coinmarketcap.com

100.42BTC 24hr volume
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/komodo/

Also some innovative new features coming to the iguana wallet.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:27:40 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 05:52:00 PM by keithers

Are transactions taking a lot longer than usual now?   I used this service over a year ago and it was almost instantaneous.

I sent ETH to convert into BTC an hour ago.   Over 140 confirmations, and I still haven't received my BTC from shapeshift Sad

I emailed support, but I am getting worried because it is a sizeable amount of money.  It has been stuck in "awaiting exchange"  for over an hour now.  They definitely received my ETH and I triple checked all the addresses, so I know that part is correct.   Any feedback from anyone here?
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:22:40 PM

After 1.5 hours, it just popped up that the transaction failed.   Now ether has dropped nearly $4, since I initially executed my trade, so I am out a lot of money on the trade, not to mention, I have to email support for a refund.   Now I am just hoping I get my refund in a timely manner, but I lost over $500 since the time my trade was executed.
Alientech

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:55:46 PM

After 1.5 hours, it just popped up that the transaction failed.   Now ether has dropped nearly $4, since I initially executed my trade, so I am out a lot of money on the trade, not to mention, I have to email support for a refund.   Now I am just hoping I get my refund in a timely manner, but I lost over $500 since the time my trade was executed.

I have the same experience, shapeshift is skimming money to capitalize on eth rise see this post : https://www.reddit.com/r/shapeshiftio/comments/5z6uq9/shapeshift_is_holding_my_eth_while_the_price_is_up/
Alientech

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:19:06 PM

I have the same experience, shapeshift is skimming money to capitalize on eth rise see this post : https://www.reddit.com/r/shapeshiftio/comments/5z6uq9/shapeshift_is_holding_my_eth_while_the_price_is_up/

I recommend https://changelly.com/ from now on and avoid shapeshift at all cost. they take advantage of users and their supprt is beyond subpar
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:19:05 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 08:46:19 PM by keithers

After 1.5 hours, it just popped up that the transaction failed.   Now ether has dropped nearly $4, since I initially executed my trade, so I am out a lot of money on the trade, not to mention, I have to email support for a refund.   Now I am just hoping I get my refund in a timely manner, but I lost over $500 since the time my trade was executed.

That is not cool if that is really what is happening. They should honor the price I Locked in at. I traded while Ether was above $30 I believe and I sent well over 100 ETH. I didn't get my BTC, and I don't have my ETH back yet either.

Edit:  I just heard back from their support, and they said that the trade "exceeded the time limit" and that they are working on a refund.  The ETH I sent was received by them with 8 minutes left to go on the clock. Based on the conversion I locked in at the time, I should be receiving several BTC instead of my initial ETH back.  I will report back on how this is resolved, but if they were fair, they would send me the BTC instead of refunding the ETH which is now at a lower price Sad
Alientech

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:07:17 PM

After 1.5 hours, it just popped up that the transaction failed.   Now ether has dropped nearly $4, since I initially executed my trade, so I am out a lot of money on the trade, not to mention, I have to email support for a refund.   Now I am just hoping I get my refund in a timely manner, but I lost over $500 since the time my trade was executed.

That is not cool if that is really what is happening. They should honor the price I Locked in at. I traded while Ether was above $30 I believe and I sent well over 100 ETH. I didn't get my BTC, and I don't have my ETH back yet either.

Edit:  I just heard back from their support, and they said that the trade "exceeded the time limit" and that they are working on a refund.  The ETH I sent was received by them with 8 minutes left to go on the clock. Based on the conversion I locked in at the time, I should be receiving several BTC instead of my initial ETH back.  I will report back on how this is resolved, but if they were fair, they would send me the BTC instead of refunding the ETH which is now at a lower price Sad

OK, at east you are talking about a few hours...I  tried to convert ETH since a day and half now. They have held my funds, and responded with a canned response.  I suspect they are bidding for time to take advantage of markets.

This is making me HATE centralized services even more. and to make it worse I am in an urgent need of those funds
Alientech

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:50:53 PM

OK, at east you are talking about a few hours...I  tried to convert ETH since a day and half now. They have held my funds, and responded with a canned response.  I suspect they are bidding for time to take advantage of markets.

This is making me HATE centralized services even more. and to make it worse I am in an urgent need of those funds

Like I suspected after waiting so long, they did nt send me my eth back..They sent btc instead....whic was 2 days price diffeence to take advantage of the price increase of ETH. The guys are fucking scammers! : https://blockchain.info/tx/f2aaf31d78e967cc6a73d75f07daba66a7d0e7a76ea686fefa7ac5aa92fced23
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:11:24 PM

Like I suspected after waiting so long, they did nt send me my eth back..They sent btc instead....whic was 2 days price diffeence to take advantage of the price increase of ETH. The guys are fucking scammers! : https://blockchain.info/tx/f2aaf31d78e967cc6a73d75f07daba66a7d0e7a76ea686fefa7ac5aa92fced23

Did you get the price that was "locked" in when you initiated the trade, or did you get less BTC than you would have gotten 2 days earlier?
Alientech

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:50:23 PM

Edit:  I just heard back from their support, and they said that the trade "exceeded the time limit" and that they are working on a refund.  The ETH I sent was received by them with 8 minutes left to go on the clock. Based on the conversion I locked in at the time, I should be receiving several BTC instead of my initial ETH back.  I will report back on how this is resolved, but if they were fair, they would send me the BTC instead of refunding the ETH which is now at a lower price Sad

OK, at east you are talking about a few hours...I  tried to convert ETH since a day and half now. They have held my funds, and responded with a canned response.  I suspect they are bidding for time to take advantage of markets.

Did you get the price that was "locked" in when you initiated the trade, or did you get less BTC than you would have gotten 2 days earlier?

It had nothing to do with being Locked. Transacton failed after waiting for 2 days in distress and they promised to send me my Eth back as noted by one of their employees Emily see here :     

https://i.imgur.com/cAZaXhJ.png

But they realized the value gain in Eth and decided to send me back current BTC value to scalp and "unsuspecting customer"
Alientech

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:05:36 AM

Edit:  I just heard back from their support, and they said that the trade "exceeded the time limit" and that they are working on a refund.  The ETH I sent was received by them with 8 minutes left to go on the clock. Based on the conversion I locked in at the time, I should be receiving several BTC instead of my initial ETH back.  I will report back on how this is resolved, but if they were fair, they would send me the BTC instead of refunding the ETH which is now at a lower price Sad

OK, at east you are talking about a few hours...I  tried to convert ETH since a day and half now. They have held my funds, and responded with a canned response.  I suspect they are bidding for time to take advantage of markets.

It had nothing to do with being Locked. Transacton failed after waiting for 2 days in distress and they promised to send me my Eth back as noted by one of their employees Emily see here :     

https://i.imgur.com/cAZaXhJ.png

But they realized the value gain in Eth and decided to send me back current BTC value to scalp and "unsuspecting customer"

this was the actual pic I meant to quote
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: