Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Granite | Simple Solid Stable | GRN  (Read 74261 times)
Nikolaj

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:54:17 AM

Hey chrys Smiley

What's up ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 12:16:42 AM

### CWI-PROJECTS - GRANITE

hi all ...

first - tanx steven for responding ...

im still away on the relocation and won't be back for another week ...

in the meantime - anyone with granite still in bleutrade should remove all the coins and start trading at cryptopia ...

a message will be sent to bleutrade in good time as to what the reason is for the delist after so many years on the exchange - but until then - please continue with cryptopia ... cryptopia also has ozc - though only on the ltc market not the btc market ...

soon things will stabilize and we can get back to development of the cwi-ecosystem ...

thefarm is an integral part of the entire cwi-ecosystem so still requires priority over the coming week ...

#crysx

I wouldn't get that upset with Bleutrade.  The devs probably had to search under another couch for some change to keep it going for a few more weeks...but after that...not looking good lol

as the delist is eminent - i highly doubt it bleutrade will continue the listing of grn ...

which is sad - as bleutrade was the main exchange that grn was / is traded for many years ... now move ALL grn to cryptopia and continue trading there ... i have - and so has the cwi-fund ...

cryptopia also has our other coin ozc - which is on the ltc market for the time being ...

i am back for a few weeks - then off for a few more ...

SO many things happening its difficult to keep up ... i can say this much tho - in a month or so - granite will have the makings of a highly usable 'currency' ... or at least a 'token' ( asset ) as the governments would rather have it being called ...

a new algo is still in the works - and so is the rebase ... decision as t whether the algo will be added first ( hardfork ) then the rebase ( another hardfork ) - or do both at the same time ( one hardfork but LOTS more time out and LOTS more testing ) ...

im with the opinion that the algo be done first and THEN the rebase ...

thoughts? ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 12:18:29 AM

Hey chrys Smiley

What's up ?

hi mate ...

LOTS up Smiley ...

thefarm is dead - and we are struggling with insurance now ... those people have no concept of time OR responsibility ... but will be a good fight for the money for it ...

thefarm is being rebuilt anyway - regardless ... will just take a little more time without the funds ...

hows you? ... all well? ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 02:10:50 AM

### CWI-COINS - GRANITE / DROIDZ

hi all ...

both bleutrade and yobit have been contacted regarding the coins in question ...

bleutrade by me - yobit by 'theboss' of cwi ... and it seems that he has no issue exposing who he is - and his posting alias ... thats great - and FINALLY got him to message ... now to just post here Wink ...

anyway ... both messages are of equal importance and both messages attend to the issues faced on both exchanges ... lets hope we hear back from them soon - as my plate is looking more full each and every day ...

a copy of the messages can be posted here - if you all so wish - so that there is no ambiguity as to what has been and will continue to be asked of the exchanges ...

i'll post a copy of this post in both threads also ...

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 08:32:53 AM

### CWI-COINS - GRANITE | DROIDZ

hi all ...

just a warning to all that have granite ( grn ) in bleutrade currently ...

PLEASE move these coins off bleutrade and onto cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GRN_BTC/ - as there are only TWO DAYS LEFT before the delist ...

bleutrade support have not answered the ticket so far - and with less than 48hours left to delist - chances are slim they will do anything now anyway ... once they delist - the issues involved with getting ANY coins back from them will be great ... so do what you must to make sure that the trading coins are in cryptopia - and the bagged coins are in your own wallet ...

as for droidz - yobit have not answered the support ticket that 'gownam' left them - though it has only been 25hours not 25days yet :| ...

ill post this on both granite and droidz threads also ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:19:10 AM

hi all ...

PLEASE move these coins off bleutrade and onto cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GRN_BTC/ - as there are only TWO DAYS LEFT before the delist ...

bleutrade support have not answered the ticket so far - and with less than 48hours left to delist - chances are slim they will do anything now anyway ... once they delist - the issues involved with getting ANY coins back from them will be great ... so do what you must to make sure that the trading coins are in cryptopia - and the bagged coins are in your own wallet ...

as for droidz - yobit have not answered the support ticket that 'gownam' left them - though it has only been 25hours not 25days yet :| ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Already moved mine to Cryptopia Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 12:42:15 PM

hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Already moved mine to Cryptopia Smiley

fantastic mate ...

there is no way of saving all the coins - as i have no idea what these guys at bleutrade are doing with them after the delist ... nor do i know what the procedures are for those that do not get their coins out quick enough ...

bleutrade has the majority of the coins in their wallets - and as such can make the granite market sway in massive ways when they see fit - if they get to keep all those coins that are in the exchange ...

we would be happy to keep all the coins for those that have not the accessibility currently - but communication with bleutrade is minimal at best - and response times are not good ... tho not as bad as yobit response times ...

o well - we can only do so much ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 07:19:04 AM

hi all ...

update - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg18833956#msg18833956 ...

#crysx

legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:19:37 AM

at coinmarketcap, when you click on market it only shows bleutrade. You need to add cryptopia, or else it will show 0 volume starting tomorrow
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 10:23:29 AM

at coinmarketcap, when you click on market it only shows bleutrade. You need to add cryptopia, or else it will show 0 volume starting tomorrow

we will get intouch with coinmarketcap ...

there needs to be many changes to happen now that bleutrade has done this ...

amazing - delist granite which has an active community and come movement - but keep mooncoin ( just as an example - as there are many others on there in the same boat ) that has NO movement and sitting on 1sat ... simply amazes me after 2.5years of being on bleutrade ...

anyway - time to move on from all this ... cryptopia is a good exchange - and we need to keep it all moving ...

tanx for the notice on coinmarketcap ... we need to create a list of things that need to be reset now ...

#crysx

legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:39:54 AM

amazing - delist granite which has an active community and come movement - but keep mooncoin ( just as an example - as there are many others on there in the same boat ) that has NO movement and sitting on 1sat ... simply amazes me after 2.5years of being on bleutrade ...

anyway - time to move on from all this ... cryptopia is a good exchange - and we need to keep it all moving ...

tanx for the notice on coinmarketcap ... we need to create a list of things that need to be reset now ...

#crysx

Bleutrade has very low volume anyway. I bet they will relist the coin once it takes off.

Droidz has worse problem. at coinmarketcap it says No Active Markets
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 10:43:34 AM

#crysx

Bleutrade has very low volume anyway. I bet they will relist the coin once it takes off.

Droidz has worse problem. at coinmarketcap it says No Active Markets

we will attend to this in the coming week ...

tanx for bringing it to our attention mate ...

#crysx

mik57

Activity: 225
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

Hi Chrys!

I move all my GRN on Cryptopia.

I hope a long life in GRN.

Thk u
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 01:21:09 AM

Hi Chrys!

I move all my GRN on Cryptopia.

I hope a long life in GRN.

Thk u

hi mik57 ...

glad to see that you saved them all ...

cryptopia seems to be a good reliable exchange - and easy to trade also ...

hope there is good trading for you there - as they have ozc - and that is on the ltc market currently - as well as infx also ... the only one of our coins they dont have is drz - which we will try and rectify soon ...

welcome back ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:56:08 AM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GRN_BTC

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:19:01 AM

hi all ...

update - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg19202740#msg19202740 ...

#crysx

bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:15:15 PM

I just wanted to thank chrysophylax for support and to let you know that we are also looking to help all CWI projects too.

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:28:35 PM

I just wanted to thank chrysophylax for support and to let you know that we are also looking to help all CWI projects too.

tanx bluelab ...

such kind words and support ... it really is very much appreciated ...

to work with such good people is always a pleasure - and the end result apart from working well together - is the support that we all give and get ...

it will be a pleasure to be working with you and the other guys and gals on future projects - whether they are ours or others ...

tanx so much ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:37:33 PM

### CWI-POOL SYSTEM - GRANITE

hi all ...

our pools are getting a backend update - and the first of these are all the x-algos and quark ...

the granite pool ( official granite pool ) is in need of testing with more than just a few hundred megahash ( which we have tested with so far ) ...

two ports for the miners -

7000 and 7100 being lodiff and hidiff respectively ...

for the smaller cpu / gpu miners and small asic - port 7000 is built with a cap of the difficulty so its not 'too' heavy on the miners ...
for the larger gpu miners / farms / large asic / renting ( miningrigrentals / nicehash / etc ) - port 7100 is built with a medium level difficulty which can reach a very high difficulty for the very heavy miners ...

the cwi-pool link is - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...
direct cwi-granite pool link is - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/grn/ ...

just register - create workers - point your miners and you will be off mining ...

the top left hand corner of the pool shows the brief details ( like coin - algo - cwi-level - lodiff port - hidiff port - and cwi test designation ) - and is also the pull down menu for the other pools we are building ( and have built ) ...

miner parameters are very simple with this brief info ... for example ( using ccminer under linux - making sure you change 'chrysophylax.cwi:x' parameter to your workername and password ) ...

lodiff port - for small miners ...
Code:
./ccminer -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:7000/ -O chrysophylax.cwi:x

hidiff port - for medium to high level miners ...
Code:
./ccminer -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:7100/ -O chrysophylax.cwi:x

ALL the pools in the cwi-pool system are at a very low 0.7% fee - with all testing welcomed as well as all constructive feedback ...

mine hard - mine well ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 09:28:02 AM

### CWI-COINS - PRE-UPDATE

hi all ...

latest update ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg19856450#msg19856450 ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: