Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:06:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56511 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:23:20 PM

INFO

On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BUN, CAGE, CESC, CREVA, CUBE, DP, ECC, GCN, GRN, HAM, HVCO, MAX, NYC, PAC, PND, STEPS

looks like bleutrade is delisting Granite from their exchange Sad its bad. I moved my coins to cryptopia. Hopefully, its not gonna be delisted from there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:23:45 AM

INFO

On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BUN, CAGE, CESC, CREVA, CUBE, DP, ECC, GCN, GRN, HAM, HVCO, MAX, NYC, PAC, PND, STEPS

looks like bleutrade is delisting Granite from their exchange Sad its bad. I moved my coins to cryptopia. Hopefully, its not gonna be delisted from there.

That sucks, but I had no idea GRN was on cryptopia. Thats lucky.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 07:53:45 AM

INFO

That sucks, but I had no idea GRN was on cryptopia. Thats lucky.

im still away on the relocation and won't be back for another week ...

in the meantime - anyone with granite still in bleutrade should remove all the coins and start trading at cryptopia ...

a message will be sent to bleutrade in good time as to what the reason is for the delist after so many years on the exchange - but until then - please continue with cryptopia ... cryptopia also has ozc - though only on the ltc market not the btc market ...

soon things will stabilize and we can get back to development of the cwi-ecosystem ...

#crysx

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 11:56:28 AM

Whoa, theres a 1 btc buy on Bleutrade at 90 sats.

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 12:10:21 AM

Whoa, theres a 1 btc buy on Bleutrade at 90 sats.

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC

nice ...

but as the delist is eminent - i highly doubt it will be filled ...

its sad - as bleutrade was the main exchange that grn was / is traded ... now move ALL grn to cryptopia and continue trading there ... i have - and so has the cwi-fund ...

i am back for a few weeks - then off for a few more ...

SO many things happening its difficult to keep up ... i can say this much tho - in a month or so - granite will have the makings of a highly usable 'currency' ... or at least a 'token' ( asset ) as the governments would rather have it being called ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 02:09:28 AM

### CWI-COINS - GRANITE / DROIDZ

hi all ...

both bleutrade and yobit have been contacted regarding the coins in question ...

bleutrade by me - yobit by 'theboss' of cwi ... and it seems that he has no issue exposing who he is - and his posting alias ... thats great - and FINALLY got him to message ... now to just post here Wink ...

anyway ... both messages are of equal importance and both messages attend to the issues faced on both exchanges ... lets hope we hear back from them soon - as my plate is looking more full each and every day ...

a copy of the messages can be posted here - if you all so wish - so that there is no ambiguity as to what has been and will continue to be asked of the exchanges ...

i'll post a copy of this post in both threads also ...

tanx ...

#crysx

cheetahfm

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:28:32 PM

Dead or not?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 11:33:54 PM

Dead or not?

hi cheetahfm ...

what is?

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 08:32:04 AM

### CWI-COINS - GRANITE | DROIDZ

hi all ...

just a warning to all that have granite ( grn ) in bleutrade currently ...

PLEASE move these coins off bleutrade and onto cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GRN_BTC/ - as there are only TWO DAYS LEFT before the delist ...

bleutrade support have not answered the ticket so far - and with less than 48hours left to delist - chances are slim they will do anything now anyway ... once they delist - the issues involved with getting ANY coins back from them will be great ... so do what you must to make sure that the trading coins are in cryptopia - and the bagged coins are in your own wallet ...

as for droidz - yobit have not answered the support ticket that 'gownam' left them - though it has only been 25hours not 25days yet :| ...

ill post this on both granite and droidz threads also ...

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 06:15:28 AM

### CWI-SEEDNODES - MAINTENANCE

hi all ...

the cwi-seednodes are undergoing maintenance and updates ...

during this time - there will be some network disruption - but only for a few minutes at a time ...

if there is any issues that occurs with syncing - please let us know ... and yes - we know droidz syncs slowly - but it WILL sync ...

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 07:17:26 AM

### CWI-COINS - GRANITE

hi all ...

bleutrade has delisted granite from the exchange - and yet the richlist shows they are still the largest wallet holders of granite ...

i pity those who have not moved their coins - to try and contact - let alone retrieve their coins now from bleutrade ...

cryptopia is the only exchange carrying granite currently - and will remain the main exchange that the cwi-fund will be accessing also ...

after about 2.5years of being on bleutrade - they delist ... nice one bleutrade ...

#crysx

gnawl

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:21:49 PM

### CWI-COINS - GRANITE

hi all ...

bleutrade has delisted granite from the exchange - and yet the richlist shows they are still the largest wallet holders of granite ...

i pity those who have not moved their coins - to try and contact - let alone retrieve their coins now from bleutrade ...

cryptopia is the only exchange carrying granite currently - and will remain the main exchange that the cwi-fund will be accessing also ...

after about 2.5years of being on bleutrade - they delist ... nice one bleutrade ...

#crysx

On Bleutrade at the bottom of the wallet page there is a "Click here to reload with delisted coins" link.  The withdraw option still works there.
I've never had a problem getting coins out that were delisted.  Just takes a bit of time.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 12:33:47 AM

### CWI-COINS - GRANITE

hi all ...

#crysx

On Bleutrade at the bottom of the wallet page there is a "Click here to reload with delisted coins" link.  The withdraw option still works there.
I've never had a problem getting coins out that were delisted.  Just takes a bit of time.

very much appreciated for the info ...

we have never really a bad thing to say about bleutrade ... just frustrated that this has happened after so many years ...

this is actually a good function for delisted coins ...

who can make a visual step-by-step guide for this? ... please let us know ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 12:48:22 AM

### CWI-COINS - INFLUXCOIN

hi all ...

as the heading shows - we have just finalized an agreement with cory regarding influxcoin - and will be starting the takeover of this great coin and components ...

the post for the announcement is here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1161953.msg18875105#msg18875105 ...

for those of you that do not know - cory is a very active and focused person and dev of influxcoin - and is a very respected member of the communities he participates in ...

with the advent of a number of things - both internal and external that have been completely out of his hands - cory has decided that the coin needs to go to a 'family' that will take care of his 'baby' and continue in the development and growth ... this can mean many things with many people - but for us at cwi - it is a chance to help a good community and dev - and to also allow us to learn from one another as well ...

the process should not be too drawn out - as cory is a vigilant dev that doesnt mess around ... so the usernames and passwords - along with all else that needs to be transferred is only a short time away ...

we look forward to working with cory in the future - and quite excited about it also ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 03:39:11 AM

hi all ...

im offline for a week starting tomorrow afternoon ...

massive street upgrades and ( finally ) some decent internet connectivity ...

ill be releasing all my profiles and passwords to theboss - gownam ( ray ) - who will either be posting using this account OR posting from his account ( also gownam here on bct and skype ) ...

he is as ( if not moreso in his own field ) competent technically as i - and has the business acumen to boot - making chainworks industries what it is today and funding ( as well as steering ) the future of this fine business we are a part of ...

he is easy to locate - easy to find - easy to talk to - but very private in his affairs ... so make him feel at home if / when he turns up here ...

and he is also in the process of moving as well - so an appearance will be made in good time ... i wont push the issue of that any more - as i might be fired because of it Tongue ...

if there is any thing that is required - please dont hesitate to ask here ...

will see you all - on the other side Wink ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:17:09 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 02:29:58 AM by chrysophylax

### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - UPDATE

hi all ...

there have been many things happening in the background for cwi - so patience is all we have asked and so far received ...

the cwi-coins projects is being rebuilt and we did mention this would take some time ... so patience is still the name of the game here ... so many coins are being pumped at the moment - and we have NO intention to mess around with pumping any of the cwi-coins ... our focus has been - and always will be - progression in the projects ... one development at a time - one coin at a time ...

right now - its infrastructure ... especially since our original thefarm fell victim to a massive brownout and was mostly destroyed ... this rebuild is a BIG undertakign and will not be completed 'overnight' ... it takes months ...

i will not be here ( bct ) much - as my role in all that is cwi is focused more on the backend - predominantly 'thefarm' ( the actual mining ) and 'thegrid' ( the platform thefarm is sitting on - as well as the development of the cwi-cooling system for all gpu-based and asic-based mining systems ... this is also one of the reasons why the op is still not updated ... apart from the fact im VERY bad at doing these sorts of things ( especially making them 'pretty' ) - we here at cwi all agree with the responses that time needs to spent on all our threads to have them updated - even at the very least with the basic info ...

as for updates - well! ...

cwi itself has gone through a very big restructure ... a solid foundation is what we have worked on - and still working tirelessly to attain ...

gownam is much more involved now - and he is much more hands-on ... which means he also will be coming here ( bct ) from time to time to update and inform ... he is the owner / ceo of chainworks industries ( cwi ) and is ALWAYS working on cwi from many angles - especially the business side ... which is also one of the reasons he is quite scarce here ... marketing and the promotional areas of the cwi-business will be setup soon after we get all the backend solid and stable ... no use marketing a system that is unfinished ...

all this takes time - money - effort - and mostly patience while we test EVERYTHING we design - develop - and implement ...

so far - our coin projects are running very well and will continue to run the way they are until we have built the backend to the level we are happy with ... these are our 'own' coin projects - and are excited to be redeveloping them when the time comes later this year ...

granite ( grn ) - our original and flagship coin ...
ozziecoin ( ozc ) - our country coin ( a coin for ozzies worldwide ) ...
droidz ( drz ) - our resurrected and changing PoS coin ...
influxcoin ( infx ) - our newest coin addition with huge development potential ...

all the coin codes are available on our 'official' cwi-git for those savvy enough to compile for themselves here - https://github.com/chainworksindustries/ ...

the other coins we are happy to be affiliated with - and proud to support - will be listed in the op when it is completed ...

we are a few weeks away from getting the infrastructure of thefarm setup - when work will continue on thegrid and thefarm thereafter ...

the cwi-cloud based infrastructure is growing steadily - and is about to get a full revamp ... currently - the 25vps systems ( seednodes and others ) as well as the current dedicated servers - are being prepared for the full migration across to much larger vps and dedicated servers ... the number of vps systems will grow from the 25seednodes ( currently only 18seednodes are active at any one time ) to 70vps systems dedicated to servicing the cwi-coin projects mentioned above ... the affiliate and supported coins will remain supported - but will not have the same accessibility to the full seednodes ... they will still have the arranged support that has been agreed upon ... ( affiliate coins - 25sednodes ... supported coins - 3 or 7 seednodes depending on the arrangement ) ...

the cwi-coins seednode addresses are already set and hardcoded in all the above cwi-coins - with new windows / osx wallets to be released shortly for all cwi-coins so that everyone can have full accessibility to the new cwi-cloud infrastructure without lifting a finger ... this will ease and speed - syncing of the wallets for newcomers and 'old-schoolers' alike Smiley ...

the dedicated cwi-pool server is ready for a full upgrade ... as many of you have seen and experienced - there is some lag with the web accessibility of the pools ... though this does not affect the the mining itself - it does make for a lack-lustre experience ... a new 'big' dedicated server ( cwi-stratum ) will be introduced in the coming months to relieve the load - and speed the mining experience by a large factor ... we are working tirelessly to make this happen ...

currently - the mpos / cwi-stratum system is the main module for the cwi-pools system ... but this undergoing a change also in the coming months - where we plan on adding different pools ( both design and mining methods ) to the cwi-pools system as separate modules ... this will allow the miner ( yup - YOU ) to have a choice as to 'how' to mine - not just 'what' to mine ...

much more in depth updates will be forthcoming - but for now - we appreciate the patience ...

#crysx

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:25:57 AM

i will not be here ( bct ) much - as my role in all that is cwi is focused more on the backend - predominantly 'thefarm' ( the actual mining ) and 'thegrid' ( the platform thefarm is sitting on - as well as the development of the cwi-cooling system for all gpu-based and asic-based mining systems ... this is also one of the reasons why the op is still not updated ... apart from the fact im VERY bad at doing these sorts of things ( especially making them 'pretty' ) - we here at cwi all agree with the responses that time needs to spent on all our threads to have them updated - even at the very least with the basic info ...

#crysx
Hey crysx,

I can probably do the OP. I know before I said I couldn't do it, but I probably can.
I don't know how good I'll be but I'll draw on other good ones I see. ...that is, if you want me to do it. Smiley

Cheers,

e1ghtSpace
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:31:54 AM

#crysx
Hey crysx,

I can probably do the OP. I know before I said I couldn't do it, but I probably can.
I don't know how good I'll be but I'll draw on other good ones I see. ...that is, if you want me to do it. Smiley

Cheers,

e1ghtSpace

hi mate ...

ANY help you can provide would be great - and probably would be better than what i can do ...

ive just tried to update the ozziecoin thread - and it seems that its missing currently ... ive messaged mprep to find out what has happened - but its strange that the new thread is missing ...

#crysx

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 03:44:37 AM

#crysx
Hey crysx,

Cheers,

e1ghtSpace

hi mate ...

ANY help you can provide would be great - and probably would be better than what i can do ...

ive just tried to update the ozziecoin thread - and it seems that its missing currently ... ive messaged mprep to find out what has happened - but its strange that the new thread is missing ...

#crysx
Cool, if you can give me the info I need to put up there, I'll give it a good layout and stuff. Smiley
Also, you might want to change the GRN exchange link in your signature. Wink

Oh damn, the Ozziecoin thread is gone... weird. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1902168
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 03:51:35 AM

#crysx
Hey crysx,

Cheers,

e1ghtSpace

hi mate ...

#crysx
Cool, if you can give me the info I need to put up there, I'll give it a good layout and stuff. Smiley
Also, you might want to change the GRN exchange link in your signature. Wink

Oh damn, the Ozziecoin thread is gone... weird. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1902168

yup - weird ...

i have messaged so will see what happens ...

your help would be great - the cwi-thread ( this one ) is a lot more complex than the others - as its an incorporation of all the projects ... but i think if the other 'new' threads can be setup properly with all the 'updated' info from the 'old' threads - then that should suffice for the time being with the cwi-thread being the 'link and summary' for these projects ...

as for the link - good point mate ... ill update it now ... cryptopia seems to have all the coins we carry except for droidz ... so we will have to remedy that soon ... whereas bittrex only has influxcoin - and no others ...

anyway - let me know where to start with this mate ... so we can nut out how to get things sorted in the best way ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: