Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Granite | Simple Solid Stable | GRN  (Read 74268 times)
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 03:44:47 AM

Is the other coin being added to the 'ecosystem' An already existing one?  

yup ...

the takeover will be finalized next week when the dev gets back from holidays ...

its an existing coin - 'dead' in respects to the activity - but has tech that ive been looking at that will supplement the granite ecosystem ...

when the takeover is finalized - ill publish what it is ...

funnily enough - the dev is australian also - and an awesome bloke ... Wink ...

i currently have a few ideas for it - and how i wanted to work it with the changes to be made to it ...

but that wont happen until the new website is in place ( which is almost finished ) for granite - and some other smaller loose ends tied ...

granite is the main focus as always - but i feel this other coin has a place beside it also ... ive been working on another coin ( call it coin2 for now ) for quite a while - but that is a sticky situation with the others involved - so that will take it time until a full takeover can be done on that one ... im not holding my breath on coin2 though - as its dev is an absolute ass who has driven the coin to oblivion ... but it too has soem tech im interested in ...

anyway - LOTS happening with granite ... not just the coin Wink ...

ive been planning on using theforum more often also - and i think now is the time to start really getting the granite forum some good use ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:03:19 AM

Yeah I saw the Granite website, It's slick

so is 'coin 2' listed anywhere? or not on any exchanges?

hmmm trying to think.... bound to be a bounce after it's taken over  Wink

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:08:36 AM

I have an outstanding Idea for a coin/app that would fit right into Australia, US, UK as a saleable system to a certain industry

It's not one that is listed on exchanges but uses the blockchain wallet tech, on an in-house private blockchain...

Just have to register it's name did the copyright shit by emailing the plans to myself, just haven't had time to develop idea. find people to handle the tech side.

having said that everyone has a great coin Idea.. lol 

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 12:28:28 PM

Yeah I saw the Granite website, It's slick

so is 'coin 2' listed anywhere? or not on any exchanges?

hmmm trying to think.... bound to be a bounce after it's taken over  Wink

well ...

coin1 - the takeover coin ... that is sitting doing nothing at the moment - so i hope the takeover will be finalized next week so that i can start work on it ...

coin2 - is on exchanges and is trading still - but has a dev that has head so far up his backside that he doesnt know a good thing when its in front of him ... he has tried to kill the coin twice - and now has caused a LOT of issues by dumping coin - AND - running off with the communitys btc invested in it ... and ive found he has done this with a few coins now - so he is up by at least 250btc of community invested funds ... and thats of the coins i know of ...

putting it plainly - the dev of coin2 is an absolute bumhole ...

and im actually being nice about him ...

but i cant do too much about coin2 unless i have some backing - and there is no one that will ( help me ) back a coin that i dont have full control over ... which is what im working on now ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 12:30:05 PM

I have an outstanding Idea for a coin/app that would fit right into Australia, US, UK as a saleable system to a certain industry

It's not one that is listed on exchanges but uses the blockchain wallet tech, on an in-house private blockchain...

Just have to register it's name did the copyright shit by emailing the plans to myself, just haven't had time to develop idea. find people to handle the tech side.

having said that everyone has a great coin Idea.. lol 

if you have an idea - get it started ...

the worst that can happen is that it doesnt take off ...

#crysx

greenbank

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:41:04 PM

Just stopping for a quick hello.. Chrysophylax is a awesome dev and he's got my support with granite Wink
insider

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:04:34 PM

History

The Free State Project was founded in 2001 by Jason Sorens, then a Ph.D. student at Yale University. Sorens published an article in The Libertarian Enterprise highlighting the failure of libertarians to elect any candidate to federal office and outlining his ideas for a secessionist movement, calling people to respond to him with interest. Sorens has stated that the movement continues an American tradition of political migration, which includes groups such as Mormon settlers in Utah, and Amish religious communities, as well as "Jamestown Seventy", an earlier effort to influence the politics of a particular state through deliberate migration.

The flag of the Free State Project, a modified Gadsden flag
The organization began without a specific state in mind. A systematic review started by narrowing potential states to those with a population of less than 1.5 million, and those where the combined spending in 2000 by the Democratic and Republican parties was less than $5.2 million, the total national spending by the Libertarian Party in that year. Hawaii and Rhode Island were eliminated from this list because of their propensity for centralized government.

State selection
In September 2003 the state vote was held. Participants voted using the Condorcet method to choose the state. New Hampshire was the winner, with Wyoming coming in second by a 57% to 43% margin. Alaska, Delaware, Idaho, Maine, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Vermont were also on the list.

New Hampshire was chosen because the perceived individualist culture of the state was thought to resonate well with libertarian ideals. The Free State Project, however, has drawn criticism from some New Hampshire residents concerned about population pressure and opposition to increased taxation. Some Republicans, on the other hand, have responded more favorably to the project, because of their espoused agreement on small government.

If someone does not understand why I'm writing in this topic :

New Hampshire - States Granite

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_Project
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Hampshire

You can suggest to add granite for donations:

https://freestateproject.org/donate

Wink
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 01:20:54 PM

History

The Free State Project was founded in 2001 by Jason Sorens, then a Ph.D. student at Yale University. Sorens published an article in The Libertarian Enterprise highlighting the failure of libertarians to elect any candidate to federal office and outlining his ideas for a secessionist movement, calling people to respond to him with interest. Sorens has stated that the movement continues an American tradition of political migration, which includes groups such as Mormon settlers in Utah, and Amish religious communities, as well as "Jamestown Seventy", an earlier effort to influence the politics of a particular state through deliberate migration.

The flag of the Free State Project, a modified Gadsden flag
The organization began without a specific state in mind. A systematic review started by narrowing potential states to those with a population of less than 1.5 million, and those where the combined spending in 2000 by the Democratic and Republican parties was less than $5.2 million, the total national spending by the Libertarian Party in that year. Hawaii and Rhode Island were eliminated from this list because of their propensity for centralized government.

State selection
In September 2003 the state vote was held. Participants voted using the Condorcet method to choose the state. New Hampshire was the winner, with Wyoming coming in second by a 57% to 43% margin. Alaska, Delaware, Idaho, Maine, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Vermont were also on the list.

New Hampshire was chosen because the perceived individualist culture of the state was thought to resonate well with libertarian ideals. The Free State Project, however, has drawn criticism from some New Hampshire residents concerned about population pressure and opposition to increased taxation. Some Republicans, on the other hand, have responded more favorably to the project, because of their espoused agreement on small government.

If someone does not understand why I'm writing in this topic :

New Hampshire - States Granite

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_Project
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Hampshire

You can suggest to add granite for donations:

https://freestateproject.org/donate

Wink

you mean because we share the same name - granite? ...

so they would possibly use granite as a donation coin? ...

is that what you are getting at? ...

there is always a possibility for such things ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 01:29:18 PM

Just stopping for a quick hello.. Chrysophylax is a awesome dev and he's got my support with granite Wink

tanx for your kind words ...

in fact - i cannot believe all the nice sentiments you all have given ... not only to myself - but to the project and the small steps we are taking to getting granite to the level that it deserves to be ...

the help that has been given - from ideas to actual coding - have been a HUGE help also ... and for that i give tanx also ...

tomorrow - i will put together an update that will explain and also inform you of some of the things that have been moving - and going on in the background ...

i have been busy with much more than just 'some things' - both with granite and other coins ( just finalized droidz swap with the awesome dev soopy - alongside the 'foundation' of the droidz project greedyjohn ) - and so am a little flustered with all the happenings of the crypto scene ... but i have also had MANY things going on in my personal life as will be explained tomorrow ...

so bed time for now - and tomorrow a new start ...

nite all ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:50:51 PM

Ah the big move.

Cant wait to see what is happening.

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 12:22:25 AM

Ah the big move.

Cant wait to see what is happening.

ive been working on quite a few things thoth ...

update very shortly ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 04:09:51 AM

hi all ...

an update is long over due - and as some of you have noticed - i have been around but not so much in the area that i really need to be ... here - on my own projects ...

we have been busy here at granite though - so much so that a complete update will bore you to tears ... so im thinking that a list of some of the things we have been working on will suffice - with a full update a little later ... or a complete overhaul of the op so that an update wont be necessary and all the information you will require will be there at a glance ...

the main issue i have at the moment is time - as im moving for the second time ( moving this week ) then in a little over a week time - thefarm will be dismantled and moved also ... though the issue is that i have no idea where its going to go ... we havent found a place for thefarm to live yet ... im way too picky with it currently - as the next move we make for the farm will be a longer term one ... and it may not necessarily be here in australia ... hence the delay ...

so here a small list of the things that have taken me away from this thread all this time ...

personal ( crysx ) ...

- physical move 2weeks ago to the office ...
- physical move in 2weeks to house ( personal - on 28th march 2016 ) ...
- physical preparation for the abovementioned AND preparation for thefarm dismantling and packing ...
- selling of excess furniture and equipment ...
- selling of car ...
- packing of excess equipment and stock ...
- rebuild of systems and network since power outage - then power spike right after - killing some of the systems and forcing rebuild of a few miners and main server ...
- back up of data - then replacement of parts - with backup recopied currently in progress ...

granite ( chrysophylax - skaia - soopy - others ( contracted ) ) ...

- clean up of code for recompile ( complete rebuild of leveldb ) ...
- setup and compiled 4 new nodes - making a total of 7 FULL seednodes ...
- hardcoded all 7 seednodes in wallet / code ...
- recompiled all seednodes to the latest code to activate 7 full seednode lookup ( dns lookup - not just ip ) ...
- purchased new equipment for the server ( larger hdd's - external backup storage - and more ) - for backing up all granite wallets - config - blockchains - system data ( including other coin wallets - more about that later ) ...
- support for other crypto currencies that i ( crysx ) have not only been interested in - but also invested - by means of seednodes and buy support and code changes to the coins ...
- deal done with isp for upcoming project and permanent vps systems for granite infrastructure ... want to set up a node? ... will be dead simple when this is sorted ...
- attending ( if only on face value as we will not be personally attending unfortunately ) the coinfestuk symposium with details and giveaways and more ...
- the takeover of a coin that will be integrated into the granite ecosystem is being finalized in the next week ... we prefer not to really say 'takeover' but rather 'adopt' ... details will be published when its integrated and completely 'adopted' ...

still to be done ...

- finalizing the naming convention of granite ( completely off the 'GraniteCoin' name ) within the code structure ...
- the merger of the dbm system ( donation by mining - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089744 ) into the granite ecosystem is underway ...
- complete rebase of wallet and features ...
- produce latest wallets ( windows - osx - linux ) and start on android and ios wallets ...
- introducing the donation system through the exchange pool for multi algo mining to granite for payment to devs using granite ( grn ) ...
- setup devs granite donation wallets ...
- setup of granitefund ...
- complete new op - with lanuages ( currently we have greek - spanish - chinese - which all need to be updated now ) to be published ...
- finalizing look and structure of the new website and features ... this includes the integration of the official granite pool - the integration of bleutrade exchange ( https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ ) - the integration of safecex exchange ( https://safecex.com/market?q=GRN/BTC/ ) - WITHIN the website itself ...
- the shopping system is currently working but is disabled until we can finalize the backend payment processor for grn / usd / eu / aud currencies ... yes - you do not see btc here - yet ... one step at a time Wink ...

we are also sourcing various stock items and products for the shopping system from previous and current providers and suppliers we used to deal with ... for those of you that didnt know - my partner and i have been in the retail industry ( her focussed on general retail and fashion - me focused on IT and gaming and wholesale computer products ) for many years and had a small chain of retail stores in sydney a few years ago ... this means i still have a great many contacts in the various industries including ( but not limited to ) computers - computer components - computer / communications cabling and connectors - clothing ( kids and adult ) - jewelery ( non gem-stone ) - interior furnishings / beautification such as wall hangings and paintings - and so much more ...

there is so much more to add here that its impossible to conjure a list of the total amount of things that have been worked on ... not to mention the outdated op ... i really would like to simplify that - if anyone can lend a hand ( @jonesd - does you offer still stand? )...

i do need to make mention that thefarm is getting a complete overhaul - which includes a new place of residence for it ... not only to cater for its future growth - but also to allow a better setting and premises for thefarm to work in ...

thefarm mining systems themselves are being rebuilt again - with better / faster components ...
thefarm software management system is currently getting a complete overhaul ...
thefarm structure is completely changing in the sense that thefarm will soon be running as a grid network - which will simply be called 'thegrid' ...

thegrid will comprise of a mastersystem ( granite masternode ) for control and rollout of all the slavesystems ( granite mining systems ) ...
thegrid structure will allow for ONE compile of ONE miner rolled out to ALL slaves at the same time ...
thegrid structure will allow for the complete rebuild of one or many slaves at the same time - from OS to mining software - and mining within 7minutes from barebones ...
thegrid will be able to add or remove miners at will - and the granite masternode system can support upto 254 slaves under its control ...
thegrid slaves each currently consist of 6 x gigabyte 750ti oc lp cards - but will be upgraded to gigabyte 980ti extreme cards shortly ...

thegrid is the infrastructure and control system for thefarm ...

now we just need a place to put it all - and we have been on the lookout for a small enclosed warehouse just for that purpose ... still yet to find a suitable premises - but will be up and running as soon as one is found ...

ill be offline for the length of time it takes to move personally and get the internet connection running in the new premises my partner and i will call 'home' for the next year or so ...

so please be patient with the knowledge that there has always been constant work in the background ... with successes ( as well as some failures ) that keep granite the solid and stable ecosystem it has become ... with all the infrastructure and ongoing developments currently being taken on ... as complex as they may sound - this complexity in the backend will make granite a simple coin and simple 'tool' to use for the everyday in the 'frontend' on computer or mobile device ...

we have been hard at work with little rest - to bring together an ecosystem that will be easy to use and functional with as little fuss as possible ... simple ...

simple - solid - stable ...

granite ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:25:41 AM

WOW, that is epic!!

An Aussie centric marketplace would be great!!

I would buy or sell silver on it!!

What does

- finalizing the naming convention of granite ( completely off the 'GraniteCoin' name ) within the code structure ...

Mean?

To much to take in, but to me it just says to buy!!

If only I could get people to sell on Bleu Embarrassed

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:26:51 AM

And yeah OP would look better as a designed presentation, walls of words are hard to soak it all in

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 05:38:45 AM

WOW, that is epic!!

What does

Mean?

there are a few more details ive left out - some of which really have no context here as they are just planned and not actually 'in process of production' ... where as what has been listed are items that have already completed AND items already underway / under development ... id rather 'show' and deliver than 'roadmap' and promise ...

if you want a preview of the website in its current state - i can supply you personally the url - but it is not to be shared freely ... just so you get an idea of what work has been put in to 'just' the website - let alone the rest of the infrastructure and wallet ...

the naming convention ... the coin was taken over a while back and was called 'GraniteCoin' and had all the conditions of that name in all the segments of the code ... the name 'granite' ( notice no CAPS as well ) has been the name for a while now - but portions of the code have not been changed - such as the 'GraniteCoin.conf' file for example ... the new code will reflect all these changes and will require the .conf ( if the .conf is needed for those who want to solo mine or setup a node ) to be changed to granite.conf ... currently - even with the major name change - the old naming convention of GraniteCoin is still required - which also includes the subdirectories involved - for example ~/.GraniteCoin/GraniteCoin.conf ( in linux ) ... this will all change very soon ... though we cant do too much in the way of the domain - as my mate cannot register 'granite.com' as it has not been ( and probably will not be ) available for quite sometime ... so we will be sticking with granitecoin.com for the foreseeable future ...

as for the aussiecentric market ... this is where the the shopping system becomes a twofold system ...

first - it will be based here in adelaide for the time being but - depending on success - will have the main headquarters in sydney ( as im from sydney originally - and my mate there can handle all that side of the setup for me ( as he already handles all the domains currently anyway ) ) ...

second - being based here in adelaide is quite limiting ... if you know anything about adelaide - you will know what im talking about - so i wont go into detail ... lets just accept that this little sleepy town of drivers that have no idea of road rules and are at least 40years behind the rest of australia in technology - is exactly what i have described - quite limiting ... just to clarify - its a beautiful place to see and visit with very nice people - but dont expect anything to happen in any hurry here - actually to happen ever Wink ... so insofaras relocation to sydney - this will open up the granite shopping system to a much better and open shipping channel - and allow for us to re-open the supplier channels we once had ... making granite shopping more of a worldwide enterprise ...

such products as food and gemstones and metals ( especially precious gemstones and precious metals ) are a system unto their own ... we need to look very intricately at the licensing and laws that surround such sales - and being in australia - you would know that this government we have is very strict on what we are 'allowed' to do and what we are not 'allowed' to do ... so it may be an avenue we can take - but for the moment - its not one we are willing to 'risk' unless the system was based in a country that had more relaxed laws ... australian charges / fees are one of the highest in the world for electricity and water and most utilities - so i am not expecting it would be any different when it comes to the fees of other items ...

as for buying granite - bleutrade have always been good with us ... though recently they have just been ignoring our requests to change the name and upgrade the daemon to the latest ... safecex seems to have some people dropping their grn coins for sale - and is run by yaamp ( the dev of the previous yaamp mining pool ) ... im keeping an eye out for some cheap buys also - as i never have enough in my bag ...

the op - well what can i say ... i need help with it Smiley ...

and as ive mentioned earlier ... 2016 is the year granite will grow and evolve - with changes constantly happening ...

tanx for keeping tabs on granite ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:02:55 AM

WOW, that is epic!!

What does

Mean?

there are a few more details ive left out - some of which really have no context here as they are just planned and not actually 'in process of production' ... where as what has been listed are items that have already completed AND items already underway / under development ... id rather 'show' and deliver than 'roadmap' and promise ...

if you want a preview of the website in its current state - i can supply you personally the url - but it is not to be shared freely ... just so you get an idea of what work has been put in to 'just' the website - let alone the rest of the infrastructure and wallet ...

the naming convention ... the coin was taken over a while back and was called 'GraniteCoin' and had all the conditions of that name in all the segments of the code ... the name 'granite' ( notice no CAPS as well ) has been the name for a while now - but portions of the code have not been changed - such as the 'GraniteCoin.conf' file for example ... the new code will reflect all these changes and will require the .conf ( if the .conf is needed for those who want to solo mine or setup a node ) to be changed to granite.conf ... currently - even with the major name change - the old naming convention of GraniteCoin is still required - which also includes the subdirectories involved - for example ~/.GraniteCoin/GraniteCoin.conf ( in linux ) ... this will all change very soon ... though we cant do too much in the way of the domain - as my mate cannot register 'granite.com' as it has not been ( and probably will not be ) available for quite sometime ... so we will be sticking with granitecoin.com for the foreseeable future ...

as for the aussiecentric market ... this is where the the shopping system becomes a twofold system ...

first - it will be based here in adelaide for the time being but - depending on success - will have the main headquarters in sydney ( as im from sydney originally - and my mate there can handle all that side of the setup for me ( as he already handles all the domains currently anyway ) ) ...

second - being based here in adelaide is quite limiting ... if you know anything about adelaide - you will know what im talking about - so i wont go into detail ... lets just accept that this little sleepy town of drivers that have no idea of road rules and are at least 40years behind the rest of australia in technology - is exactly what i have described - quite limiting ... just to clarify - its a beautiful place to see and visit with very nice people - but dont expect anything to happen in any hurry here - actually to happen ever Wink ... so insofaras relocation to sydney - this will open up the granite shopping system to a much better and open shipping channel - and allow for us to re-open the supplier channels we once had ... making granite shopping more of a worldwide enterprise ...

such products as food and gemstones and metals ( especially precious gemstones and precious metals ) are a system unto their own ... we need to look very intricately at the licensing and laws that surround such sales - and being in australia - you would know that this government we have is very strict on what we are 'allowed' to do and what we are not 'allowed' to do ... so it may be an avenue we can take - but for the moment - its not one we are willing to 'risk' unless the system was based in a country that had more relaxed laws ... australian charges / fees are one of the highest in the world for electricity and water and most utilities - so i am not expecting it would be any different when it comes to the fees of other items ...

as for buying granite - bleutrade have always been good with us ... though recently they have just been ignoring our requests to change the name and upgrade the daemon to the latest ... safecex seems to have some people dropping their grn coins for sale - and is run by yaamp ( the dev of the previous yaamp mining pool ) ... im keeping an eye out for some cheap buys also - as i never have enough in my bag ...

and as ive mentioned earlier ... 2016 is the year granite will grow and evolve - with changes constantly happening ...

#crysx

lol Radelaide!! what do you mean it's sleepy?  Wink
with PM's long as they are under 5k transactions Austrac don't really need to know, Good example is the silverstackers.com forum, 10k of metals a day would be sold on there between private people, (plenty after BTC for silver atm too  Wink ) long as they arent an Austrac registered company no problems. and as cryptos are judged as a commodity here it's actually only bartering your doing not a $$ transaction  Grin

Power cost is easy to fix, get neodium magnets and sit them on the bottom of your meter it will stop the metal wheel spinning = Free electricity.

Or go all Nikolai Tesla and figure out how to amplify the energy that exists in abundance all around us. Cheesy 

I would love to see the URL if you wanna PM it to me, Gotta go back to work now but will check it tonight...

I guess buying at 100 sats plus will seem like a winner in the future, just gotta suck it up, buy and sit in the wallet for 6 months

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 06:25:32 AM

WOW, that is epic!!

What does

Mean?

#crysx

lol Radelaide!! what do you mean it's sleepy?  Wink
with PM's long as they are under 5k transactions Austrac don't really need to know, Good example is the silverstackers.com forum, 10k of metals a day would be sold on there between private people, (plenty after BTC for silver atm too  Wink ) long as they arent an Austrac registered company no problems. and as cryptos are judged as a commodity here it's actually only bartering your doing not a $$ transaction  Grin

Power cost is easy to fix, get neodium magnets and sit them on the bottom of your meter it will stop the metal wheel spinning = Free electricity.

Or go all Nikolai Tesla and figure out how to amplify the energy that exists in abundance all around us. Cheesy  

I would love to see the URL if you wanna PM it to me, Gotta go back to work now but will check it tonight...

I guess buying at 100 sats plus will seem like a winner in the future, just gotta suck it up, buy and sit in the wallet for 6 months

what was that? ... crapala... i mean ... slowalaid... i mean ... o never mind ...

neodium magnets are the old school tech for the old meters ... adelaide isnt THAT far behind - they know how to get their money ... this government have upgraded all the meters to the new system ... all electronic - all untouchable unless you know someone in parliament Wink ...

and even if you knew how to 'tesla' the system - there would be no way you would let anyone know about it - unless you want to be 'disappeared' by the corporations ...

ill pm you the link for the new website - and be sure to checkout the 'more' menu item Wink ... the shopping system is disabled even on the dev version of the website ...

the granite site will go live next week anyway - but what you will see is pretty much what it will be ... with different links and item changes of course ...

as for buying - well thats entirely up to you ... who knows ... im all about the ecosystem - and price will follow if its something that is usable for the people ...

im off for two days now - starting this move - so will be back on sunday night and back here monday morning stuck into work again ...

#crysx

LOUHIMO

Activity: 32
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 10:31:27 AM

Hi,

I've set up a pool for GRN.
No registration required.
I've confirmed that payouts works, please be patient to wait for block maturing.

http://louhimo.club/

To start mining:

Connection address: stratum+tcp://louhimo.club:8011
Username: Your GRN wallet address
Password: anything, or if want to set difficulty manually, use d=0.008 as a worker password for example.

Happy mining!

Louhimo Mining Pool
LOUHIMO.NET (http://louhimo.net/)
AikaPool

Activity: 874
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 05:48:59 PM

Please, give me list of work nodes!

I know only 1 node
Code:
addnode=51.254.100.104:21777

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 01:26:00 AM

Please, give me list of work nodes!

I know only 1 node
Code:
addnode=51.254.100.104:21777

glad to see you are around aika ...

i messaged you a very long time ago ( a couple of times ) for the change of logo and change of name for your pool also ...

so that would be appreciated if you would get that sorted ... ive always mined at your pools - since the very beginning of granite ...

the seednodes are all dns based now ( or you can extract their ip if you like ) ... in order to cope with the demand that is about to happen - ive added another for FULL seednodes making a 7 FULL seednodes hardcoded in the latest daemon ... so if you want to recompile the latest daemon from git - it will have all seednodes hardcoded for you - without the need to add to the .conf ... and its only a daemon change with no need to download the blockchain again - unless you wanted a clean download of the blockchain as it should only take a couple of hours for a 'standard' wallet to download ... it may be a whole day or longer if you are refreshing the wallet of a long term pool like your pool or ours though ...

official granite git here - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/granite ...

but below is all you need to add to the conf if thats the way you want to go ...

Code:
addnode=seednode1.granitecoin.com
addnode=seednode2.granitecoin.com
addnode=seednode3.granitecoin.com
addnode=seednode4.granitecoin.com
addnode=seednode5.granitecoin.com
addnode=seednode6.granitecoin.com
addnode=seednode7.granitecoin.com

now some of you will see that the block chain has been at a standstill also ...

there is ONE reason why - multipool ... someone threw a little over 3.04gh ( yes - thats GIGAHASH ) of x11 hashpower at the network pushing the difficulty skyhigh ... this continued for a few hours ... which means that the small amount hashrate that it was ( about 52mh at the time ) will take a while before it can move the blockchain once again ... the last block was hit about two hours ago - but that seemed to drive the diff from 999 to 1332 currently ...

being digishield - the network it will adjust difficulty the very next block it hits ... but at this difficulty - it may take a while unless some more major hash comes into the next work ...

so keep mining - at the network will stabilize until the next wave ...

apart from that - someone has purchased about 8.8btc worth of granite on safecex pushing the price on that exchange to over 40ksat ... thats just nuts ... due to bleutrade being down at the time - there was no other place to purchase grn - so i guess there wasnt much choice for those that wanted to buy ...

ive come back from two days to start the move ... will be here the rest of the week organizing for the completion of the move on the 28th of march 2016 ( next monday ) ... it will take me about a week to settle - then i will be working again on a regular and stable level here ...

there is so much to do the next 7 days - so i wont be online too much - but will pop in where i can ...

aika - please update to the latest daemon and logo and name change ... its stops confusion with the pools and allows me to update the op ( when it it gets done ) with the pools that are correct with all info ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: