Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think BiPolarBob is crazy ?? - share with us the help he gave to you  (Read 38254 times)
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:48:02 AM

I think his ban is over!!
Welcome back man!

To the haters, I really don't get how you can be mad at someone giving away stuff for free/super cheap.  If you don't want in just move along Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:14:45 AM

I think his ban is over!!

nice!  Smiley
Kabapka

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:39:02 PM

The myth is back.

Will watch his pot history with eagle eyes
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:48:14 PM

Bob is legit. What kind of weirdos don't like free and cheap goods?

Woke up this morning with a real deal $50 Amazon gc in my inbox. Thanks bob. All of your other threads were locked so I had to leave feedback here.

Sent 0.012 BTC to 1EA4RHPLYqRMyNr1zdopMwJgXxh2yBpEpR for the gift card.

Thanks again Bob.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:15:50 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 11:30:46 PM by grue

I just bought a $100 gift card from him. Obviously I was concerned about chargeback risk, but he offered to let me log into his gyft account and verify the gift cards myself. After checking out his account, I can safely say that all of his purchases on gyft were made using bitcoin (no chargeback risk!). His deals may sound insane, but he's legit.

edit:
grammar

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:28:27 PM

I just bought a $100 gift card from him. Obviously I was concerned about chargeback risk, but he offered to let me log into his gyft account and verify the gift cards myself. After checking out his account, I can safely say that all of his purchases on gyft were made of bitcoin (no chargeback risk!). His deals may sound insane, but he's legit.

Wow a testimonial from Global Mod!
Now we can completely sure that BiPolarBob is a legit(and very generous) user.
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 02:06:48 AM

I just bought a $100 gift card from him. Obviously I was concerned about chargeback risk, but he offered to let me log into his gyft account and verify the gift cards myself. After checking out his account, I can safely say that all of his purchases on gyft were made using bitcoin (no chargeback risk!). His deals may sound insane, but he's legit.

edit:
grammar
Great news! Thats crazy that he got verified by a moderator as powerful as you. Also this proves that these cards were not stolen. BIPOLARBOB IS BACK!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 07:51:23 AM

Great news! Thats crazy that he got verified by a moderator as powerful as you.

Crazy? You make it sound like mods are high almighty gods. They're regular people, doing a very specific task on the forum.

Glad to see bob back and still having interest in this forum.

BiPolarBob

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:24:27 PM

Long time no see, haploid23! Thanks for the kind words you always have for me.  Smiley
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:57:57 PM

BiPolarBob has a great character! Check your messages whenever you can Smiley
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:20:41 AM

Hopefully people will stop trolling this thread now  Roll Eyes

Hopefully I'l catch a deal he offers in the future  Smiley
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:45:54 AM

I don't know he is crazy is too kind  Huh
Last time i bought 20$ steam wallet, but he sell it for $2
And he give the code before i send the bitcoin

I think BiPolarBob is the best seller on BTT  Smiley

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:19:03 AM

Long time no see, haploid23! Thanks for the kind words you always have for me.  Smiley

WB to the forum BPB, now hope i can also catch some good deals from you! Smiley

Rampton

Activity: 525

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:13:07 PM

edit:
grammar

This is very interesting and a pretty solid vouch. How many cards were purchased via gyft this way? Not gonna lie, I assumed he was getting the things he's selling from illegal places or via illegal ways. Still, something just doesn't seem right about this guy but I hope I'm wrong. This place makes you pretty cynical pretty quickly.

BiPolarBob

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:29:34 PM

edit:
grammar

This is very interesting and a pretty solid vouch. How many cards were purchased via gyft this way? Not gonna lie, I assumed he was getting the things he's selling from illegal places or via illegal ways. Still, something just doesn't seem right about this guy but I hope I'm wrong. This place makes you pretty cynical pretty quickly.

All of them... there are currently 90 BTC purchased cards in my gyft account. My Steam codes are also BTC purchased.  There is a reason why nobody has complained about a gift code going bad.  Cool

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 02:39:00 PM

edit:
grammar

All of them... there are currently 90 BTC purchased cards in my gyft account. My Steam codes are also BTC purchased.  There is a reason why nobody has complained about a gift code going bad.  Cool
BiPolarBob has shown me where he buy's the Steam Wallets and I can confirm that they were bought with BTC.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
tsm

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:57:34 PM

holy fuk, thats a steal. I`m following you for your next deal lol.
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:43:31 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 05:01:06 AM by bernard75

He has been banned for 30 days, because he give Altcoins away (which is disallowed on this forum).

Mods seem to be very selective when banning altcoins giveaways.
ACCTseller

Activity: 532

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:58:08 AM

I am very curious as to why he is essentially giving away gift cards. Has he told anyone what his goals are?

Is he satachi? Is he someone from gyft who is trying to advertise their website? Is he independently wealthy?

Can anyone give any answers that are not speculation?
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:36:27 AM

I am very curious as to why he is essentially giving away gift cards. Has he told anyone what his goals are?

Is he satachi? Is he someone from gyft who is trying to advertise their website? Is he independently wealthy?

Can anyone give any answers that are not speculation?

He's personally told me he is private about his life, and hell, who wouldn't be? If he was filthy rich I wouldn't want many people to know either. But many can confirm his gift cards are legitimate and purchased by BTC. So they're not illegal. He's physically paid back loans as well totaling upwards of a few hundred. Even on his smaller deals he sends money to charities. He just had a kind heart. He could use all this BTC on himself no problem, but instead gives it to others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: