Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:26:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think BiPolarBob is crazy ?? - share with us the help he gave to you  (Read 38247 times)
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:04:03 PM

This is why we can't have nice things in this world
A guy gives shit away for real cheap or just for free and we just insult him and call him a scammer

Haha, that's a good one. I think because such nice people are so scarce these days, people become mistrustful.

Maybe also the fact that this forum has / has had a lot of scammers makes people more mistrustful these days.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EbookSeller

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 12:51:48 AM

A guy gives shit away for real cheap or just for free and we just insult him and call him a scammer

Haha, that's a good one. I think because such nice people are so scarce these days, people become mistrustful.

Maybe also the fact that this forum has / has had a lot of scammers makes people more mistrustful these days.
True but this guy has already proven that he isn't a scammer and yet we call him untruthful and a scammer.If he was a scammer than he would have done some huge scam by now
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:47:15 AM

True but this guy has already proven that he isn't a scammer and yet we call him untruthful and a scammer.If he was a scammer than he would have done some huge scam by now

The real problem is that if someone does a whole lot of good these days, people attach an ulterior motive to it! You can't really blame anyone because the world today has been brought down to such depths that anyone doing good is looked at with an eye of suspicion. Be it IRL or the internet, people who do good are persecuted, the only thing keeping us going is our faith that things will improve as we go along and eventually people will stop doubting our intentions. BPB is one of these great guys and i really thank him for not giving up just because some people think he is going to scam them and posting such theories against him.

MUFC

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:12:19 AM

I don't think BiPolarBob is a scammer. He even tells us not to trust him in multiple posts. What kind of scammer tells you to watch out for him? Then again, anything is possible, but I think that BiPolarBob is a nice guy.

Double bluff? I don't think he's a scammer either but it's not uncommon for scammers to try give people a false sense of security or make out like they're doing a good thing or are a good person when their motives are the opposite. Seen a few scammers on here make out like they're scam busters themselves which they do to try get feedback or appear trustowrthy.

Yes, but remember that BiPolarBob is verified by 2 trusted forum members:

-snip-
Not only that, he often seems to send codes before asking for payments, or just gives codes away to people. So with a setup like that, it's impossible to get scammed.

But there are many times when he's asked for upfront payment, and if he was going to scam he would obviously ask for upfront payment then and many would trust him enough or take the risk. I think if he was going to do this he would have done it already. People are just skeptical of others around here but it's not a bad thing really. 99.9% of people don't give shit away for free on here.

Don007
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:23:15 PM

But there are many times when he's asked for upfront payment, and if he was going to scam he would obviously ask for upfront payment then and many would trust him enough or take the risk. I think if he was going to do this he would have done it already. People are just skeptical of others around here but it's not a bad thing really. 99.9% of people don't give shit away for free on here.

"I think if he was going to do this he would have done it already.". Indeed, but I don't think he ever will. There is no point in spending so much money in give aways just to build trust or something.

Like you said, in my situation BPB also sent a code before I did my part of the deal. There's no way to scam that way. Yes, codes might not be legit. However, I've got his Amazon code for many months now in my account and the balance has not been deducted. It's therefore legit.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

Scam Investigator

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:29:11 PM

'He is legit, he would have scammed by now'

It is hard to believe how gullible everyone is. By that logic, everyone who starts off honest will never scam in the future.

FALSE.
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:09:27 PM

It looks like BiPolarBob is helping people out again. I've recieved another Amazon gift card code of him two hours ago, for absolutely free! He just sent me a PM with a valid code out of nowhere. How fantastic is that!

Haters gonna hate. It's time for everyone to understand that BiPolarBob is a great guy without any scam intentions. The world needs more BiPolarBobs!

EbookSeller

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:33:53 AM

It is hard to believe how gullible everyone is. By that logic, everyone who starts off honest will never scam in the future.

FALSE.
Its hard to believe how dense you are
MUFC

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:13:05 AM

FALSE.

Nobody is being gullible. It's hard to believe how silly you're being. The logic you suggest isn't applicable because most scammers don't give anything away regardless of how honest they appeared to be. If bob tries to scam for a large amount most people probably wont be gullible and just send him the several thousands he would need to recoup all the money he has given away in this 'scam'. How can bipolar bob possibly pull off a scam so huge that he will recoup all the money he has given out? Scammers don't just keep giving thousands away, at one point they need to get their money back plus profit and the longer this goes on the less likely it is he's going to scam because there's just no logic there whether you like it or not.

Nobody is really going to take you seriously when you yourself seem to think you know what he's going to do when you can't possibly so it's not "FALSE" unless you have a time machine.

katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:34:17 PM

i bet he is some rich guy who wants to help people.
good job and keep it up.
cheers!
-Katerniko1
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 01:21:34 PM

good job and keep it up.
cheers!
-Katerniko1

That's definitely the case. I observed him a bit since some time and it's pretty clear that he is a nice guy who gets joy from helping others. I think you have to hand pick people like him on the bitcointalk forum so i did not find anything bad about him.

I realize i didn't trust him yet. I would trust him anytime. Tongue

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Scam Investigator

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:58:28 PM

good job and keep it up.
cheers!
-Katerniko1

That's definitely the case. I observed him a bit since some time and it's pretty clear that he is a nice guy who gets joy from helping others. I think you have to hand pick people like him on the bitcointalk forum so i did not find anything bad about him.

Good for you! How big of a gift card did he give to earn buy your trust?
Yano

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:14:47 PM

bipolarbob check your PM already !! i miss the give-away so PM you. it says newbie allowed so u owe $2 to me
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:18:27 PM

bipolarbob check your PM already !! i miss the give-away so PM you. it says newbie allowed so u owe $2 to me
Lol begging is not allowed and BPB has been away for months, and from the looks of it is not coming back.
anonymoustroll420

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:29:42 PM

Lol begging is not allowed and BPB has been away for months, and from the looks of it is not coming back.

BiPolarBob lives!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1503782.0

Please don't stop us from using ASICBoost which we're not using
Yano

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:29:58 PM

the give-away was yesterday! i was making reply and he lock thread. it is not my fault he did this
TommyBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Interested in the Power of Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 03:21:55 AM

This is an extremely compelling thread about a compelling member!

good job and keep it up.
cheers!
-Katerniko1

On the one hand, you have people claiming he is a scammer.  You know, if it's to good to be true, then it probably is too good to be true.

good job and keep it up.
cheers!
-Katerniko1

And then people like these 2 who see him as a rare breed, a benevolent soul, bailing people out in need, and putting a smile on his own face.

I hope he comes back soon.  The last time he was online was a couple of weeks ago.  He has to be the most intriguing and interesting member I have read about!  I read about the scammers like coinographic and others, but this is something completely different!

I gotta side with Katerniko1.  My best guess:  he was an early adopter of btc, back when they were cheap, like less than a buck.  He bought a lot of them, and he hit the mother lode.   He became rich overnight!  Well not overnight, but over a few years (assuming he bought in 2009, and he has been doing good since bitcoin peaked at $1200 in 2013.  But I am guessing he no longer has to work another day in his life.

But, he still has challenges with everyday life, based on his username and the title of the thread.  So, he is rich, but he is still working on finding happiness and serenity.

I could be wrong, especially about how he got rich.  Maybe he was already rich.  But it is my best guess, and I hope we see signs of BiPolarBob again!  Smiley

*********BUY OR SELL YOUR BITCOIN TO A TRUSTED TRADER********
***I want to buy and sell you bitcoins***(eight )-(eight)-4 85-TOMMY
thesame12

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:55:06 PM

This is an extremely compelling thread about a compelling member!

good job and keep it up.
cheers!
-Katerniko1

On the one hand, you have people claiming he is a scammer.  You know, if it's to good to be true, then it probably is too good to be true.

good job and keep it up.
cheers!
-Katerniko1

And then people like these 2 who see him as a rare breed, a benevolent soul, bailing people out in need, and putting a smile on his own face.

I hope he comes back soon.  The last time he was online was a couple of weeks ago.  He has to be the most intriguing and interesting member I have read about!  I read about the scammers like coinographic and others, but this is something completely different!

I gotta side with Katerniko1.  My best guess:  he was an early adopter of btc, back when they were cheap, like less than a buck.  He bought a lot of them, and he hit the mother lode.   He became rich overnight!  Well not overnight, but over a few years (assuming he bought in 2009, and he has been doing good since bitcoin peaked at $1200 in 2013.  But I am guessing he no longer has to work another day in his life.

But, he still has challenges with everyday life, based on his username and the title of the thread.  So, he is rich, but he is still working on finding happiness and serenity.

I could be wrong, especially about how he got rich.  Maybe he was already rich.  But it is my best guess, and I hope we see signs of BiPolarBob again!  Smiley
Do you even know how old this thread is? Lol.
Leooo

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:46:57 AM

Does this guy come back active on the forum? I heard a lot about him and i wish he is still helping the community.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:13:16 AM

I feel like I owe him a $30 mystery box in exchange for a Amazon gift code giveaway, but IDK if I'll ever get a shipping address (or be able to verify it's really BPB I'm communicating with).

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: