Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:21:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think BiPolarBob is crazy ?? - share with us the help he gave to you  (Read 38254 times)
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 02:26:25 PM

What happened? Did he get banned again or has he just disappeared? I don't think a character like bibolarbob was created to stick around forever anyway.Maybe he's still amongst us under a different name?
He hasn't been on IRC for ages. I normally talked at least once a week with him, but he hasn't logged into his account for 2/3 weeks now.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:55:11 AM

Hope he's ok; his profile says he was last active Oct 24, 2014.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6105

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:07:04 AM

Hope he's ok; his profile says he was last active Oct 24, 2014.

I was going to say the same thing , wondering where is he  Cry or maybe he is connecting on another account and we don't know

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kenw2

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

Feed me btc ^

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:02:31 AM

I hate to say it, but I think Bob is never coming back, atleast not under this name.  Undecided
His big win was revealed, everyone knows his secret. He can never return now.

That's my theory. Or maybe he is just on vacation.  Cheesy
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:35:59 AM

I hate to say it, but I think Bob is never coming back, atleast not under this name.  Undecided

Wrong! BPB just came on today and did a nice 0.02 giveaway. I am staying tuned to his ID for more giveaways. He normally does these in short bursts nowadays. Looks like people branding him a scammer has had this effect on him. From all my dealings with him, he seems to be a completely legit guy and a real kind person at heart. Hope he does well in whatever he does in life Smiley

RobertDJ

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:12:34 AM

Wrong! BPB just came on today and did a nice 0.02 giveaway. I am staying tuned to his ID for more giveaways. He normally does these in short bursts nowadays. Looks like people branding him a scammer has had this effect on him. From all my dealings with him, he seems to be a completely legit guy and a real kind person at heart. Hope he does well in whatever he does in life Smiley
I noticed this as I was just looking at his profile earlier today. I think it is somewhat strange that he was randomly gone for so long (although not to imply that he was doing something bad)
Rampton

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:17:03 AM

What big win was that?

Who brandished him a scammer? His trust is still fine here. I get the initial suspicions against him as I was too at the start, but it seems like he proved his legitimacy.

kenw2

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

Feed me btc ^

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:16:10 AM

I hate to say it, but I think Bob is never coming back, atleast not under this name.  Undecided

What big win was that?

I tracked BiPolarBob transactions and it led to this address,  at the bottom you can see that he got almost 3000BTC from just-dice, so he could be just a guy who had unbelievable kind of luck who wants to share....

This one ^

I'm glad Bob's back anyway, I used to talk with him a lot in the freenode irc.  Grin
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:59:31 PM

What big win was that?

Who brandished him a scammer? His trust is still fine here. I get the initial suspicions against him as I was too at the start, but it seems like he proved his legitimacy.

Well if you look further up in this thread, he was branded a possible scammer and given negative trust by Luke. Probably took it to heart and went off the radar for some time. I am glad he's back though. Waiting for more of his awesome deals! I hope the Steam one comes back again. That was a great deal $2 for a $20 code. I managed to get in on his 0.02 giveaway too. I have given him positive trust and i guess all those who got a good deal should. That's just my opinion though!  Smiley

caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:39:33 PM

What big win was that?

Well if you look further up in this thread, he was branded a possible scammer and given negative trust by Luke. Probably took it to heart and went off the radar for some time. I am glad he's back though. Waiting for more of his awesome deals! I hope the Steam one comes back again. That was a great deal $2 for a $20 code. I managed to get in on his 0.02 giveaway too. I have given him positive trust and i guess all those who got a good deal should. That's just my opinion though!  Smiley

That actually happened more than 2 months back. I am sure he didn't take it personally. Luke just had a hard time believing someone was so kind to donate in a way BPB does and thinks that Bob is playing a long con game

Rampton

Activity: 525

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:47:52 PM

I hate to say it, but I think Bob is never coming back, atleast not under this name.  Undecided

What big win was that?

I tracked BiPolarBob transactions and it led to this address,  at the bottom you can see that he got almost 3000BTC from just-dice, so he could be just a guy who had unbelievable kind of luck who wants to share....

This one ^

I'm glad Bob's back anyway, I used to talk with him a lot in the freenode irc.  Grin

Oh. Wouldn't it make more sense that he is involved or was one of the owners of the dice site instead? That 'win' seems too big unless he cashed out an investment or something.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 08:41:57 AM

Bob is still around Smiley

I woke up with another sizable Amazon gift card that he gave me. The few Amazon GC's I got from him has always been free, but I always send him some BTC for it.

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:14:12 AM

Why he would loan 0.5 BTC if have 3000 BTC . It does make sense Grin I'am pretty sure you are  wrong about him being a milllionaire .
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:05:06 PM

Why he would loan 0.5 BTC if have 3000 BTC . It does make sense Grin I'am pretty sure you are  wrong about him being a milllionaire .

I think he was trolling.

By the way, he is not much active recently.

I miss him

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:17:10 PM

BipolarBob ? He was an idol.

Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:03:47 PM

I think he was trolling.

By the way, he is not much active recently.

I miss him

Shocked I thought he was serious about it .
and couple of weeks ago he made an great giveaway for Starbucks gift cards & 0.02 BTC . Grin well he is active but just not posting that much Last Active:   December 02, 2014, 02:47:44 PM

Nabilo

Activity: 628

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:20:16 PM

one think that come to my mind is that maybe that "BIPOLARBOB" is "Satoshi Nakamoto" who returns to put some life in this forum     

Madness

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 01:37:30 PM

one think that come to my mind is that maybe that "BIPOLARBOB" is "Satoshi Nakamoto" who returns to put some life in this forum     

But Satoshi's Bitcoin never moved from the wallets Shocked so how do you explain that Grin

Nabilo

Activity: 628

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:49:40 PM

But Satoshi's Bitcoin never moved from the wallets Shocked so how do you explain that Grin
I see that you are registered you that in September this year.
do you do not know who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
Madness

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 07:54:34 PM

I see that you are registered you that in September this year.
do you do not know who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

The creator of Bitcoin , I know.
I'am just saying that people says that his bitcoins never moved from the wallets and they found his adresses on blockchain

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: