Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:25:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MLS] MozzShare | Released | New Combination of Mobile Platform and Digit  (Read 135197 times)
rrock

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:35:40 AM

Chinese dev replying in 3-4 days: "Soon, game demo, secret plan, much features, very soon"
Fans: "Yeah, MLS to the moon! Will take over the altcoin space because we trust China and the 30% premine. We understand, no feature yet, but this coin is awesome because the dev said so in the white paper and he cannot lie!"

I am with you. dreams are always excellent, while the reality is always cruel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fulgurite

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:44:20 AM

Actual coin supply: 58 million

Devs have: 18 million coins.

INSANE.

Said that, i think MLS is going to get pumped hard, don´t be greedy and took profits before a devs dump.

Risky play imo.

oh gosh, if MLS is going to get pumped, i'm doomed for sure. what should i do now?

Nothing ventured nothing gained,  IMO
i am willing to bet on this coin
sumeet

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:48:52 AM

Chinese dev replying in 3-4 days: "Soon, game demo, secret plan, much features, very soon"
Fans: "Yeah, MLS to the moon! Will take over the altcoin space because we trust China and the 30% premine. We understand, no feature yet, but this coin is awesome because the dev said so in the white paper and he cannot lie!"

I gotta say, you have a strong imagination, but what I want to know is this is your job or not to frame others? about 30% premine, I give you one word " an idiot's daydream". in Cinese which means "痴人说梦".
BTW, I am Chinese.
chassis

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:59:33 AM

INSANE.

Said that, i think MLS is going to get pumped hard, don´t be greedy and took profits before a devs dump.

Risky play imo.

oh gosh, if MLS is going to get pumped, i'm doomed for sure. what should i do now?

dump it now. take profits before a devs dump
Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:05:35 AM

I gotta say, you have a strong imagination, but what I want to know is this is your job or not to frame others? about 30% premine, I give you one word " an idiot's daydream". in Cinese which means "痴人说梦".
BTW, I am Chinese.

Apparently, back at home you didn't have very good math lessons
18.9m(current premine)/54.9m(current money supply) = 34.4%

But don't worry, if you can do copy-paste you are good  Grin
worldcup

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:06:31 AM

INSANE.

Risky play imo.

if i were you, i will hold it till game is launched. the price is still stable now.
abbr

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:08:36 AM

I had read your reply on other posts, some of that are excellent and unique. But one thing I want to know is why you are so interested in this project since it is nothing to you.

Revelation

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:13:06 AM

I had read your reply on other posts, some of that are excellent and unique. But one thing I want to know is why you are so interested in this project since it is nothing to you.

I've never seen such a crap China promises that people are taking as granted. Man, this coin is in top30 alts by marketcap, all based on beliefs that China dev will deliver the game. Even if he delivers, there is that huge premine hanging on top of everyone. But looking at the devs posts and white paper it seems all hype, and even a bad one.
I just cannot understand why does this dev have a premine that is worth 600 BTC for doing probably nothing crypto related. I want to fight against this madness.
Revelation

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:14:24 AM

INSANE.

Risky play imo.

if i were you, i will hold it till game is launched. the price is still stable now.

What if the dev doesn't deliver anything? Are you sure you will be the fist one to hit "sell" button? Keep in mind that 18.9m premine
sumeet

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:16:10 AM

BTW, I am Chinese.

i am not saying you are wrong. definitely, at present, 18.9m(current premine)/54.9m(current money supply) = 34.4%  this is damn true
but this is a project, it has a long way to go and make no sense to talk about the 30% premine at this moment

NO OFFENSE
Revelation

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:21:16 AM

BTW, I am Chinese.

i am not saying you are wrong. definitely, at present, 18.9m(current premine)/54.9m(current money supply) = 34.4%  this is damn true
but this is a project, it has a long way to go and make no sense to talk about the 30% premine at this moment

NO OFFENSE
Yeah, right. How many alts projects you know where people operate in years and not days?

Your fellow dev didn't deliver anything yet, and yet you are ready to believe in him for years to come (based on your math calculations). What makes you believe that he is able to create a game and link it to the blockchain?
lobin

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:22:10 AM

INSANE.

Risky play imo.

well, i am confused, but thanks bros. i will make my own decision. i wish cryptocurrency can be as valuable as gold.
scarletmacaw

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:25:50 AM

INSANE.

Risky play imo.

What if the dev doesn't deliver anything? Are you sure you will be the fist one to hit "sell" button? Keep in mind that 18.9m premine

this is speculative market. risk is unavoidably. just leave it alone if you dont trust it.
worldcup

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:36:59 AM

INSANE.

Risky play imo.

what if the dev does deliver game?   yeah, i am not sure i will be the first one to sell, but there is game display video, if dev is a liar, it is not necessary to show us. 
for another thing, if you want to go big, you have to take risks.
sumeet

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:39:57 AM

BTW, I am Chinese.

NO OFFENSE
Yeah, right. How many alts projects you know where people operate in years and not days?

Your fellow dev didn't deliver anything yet, and yet you are ready to believe in him for years to come (based on your math calculations). What makes you believe that he is able to create a game and link it to the blockchain?

right, i believe devs will launch a game and make a promising project in mobile phone. anyway, thanks for your advice, i will think about it.
Revelation

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:44:02 AM

INSANE.

Risky play imo.

what if the dev does deliver game?   yeah, i am not sure i will be the first one to sell, but there is game display video, if dev is a liar, it is not necessary to show us.  
Even if the dev delivers the game (btw, that video is waaaaay away from the actual launch and proves nothing regarding the blockchain, just some random crap iOS game that is barely 5-10% done) he will still dump his coins as there is no point for him to hold - the good news is out and it is already priced in.
Whatever happens, the dev will dump. Believing that you can outsmart the dev, who has the inside information and more than 30% of the coins, is rather optimistic.  
little tiger

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:51:13 AM

INSANE.

Risky play imo.

well, i am confused, but thanks bros. i will make my own decision. i wish cryptocurrency can be as valuable as gold.

people accepted gold as valuable thing long long ago, but BTC or other altcoins is something new, and people just getting to know it, it may take some time to accept it, and it is still a question whether MLS can survive.
saver

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:58:28 AM

INSANE.

Risky play imo.

what if the dev does deliver game?   yeah, i am not sure i will be the first one to sell, but there is game display video, if dev is a liar, it is not necessary to show us.  
Even if the dev delivers the game (btw, that video is waaaaay away from the actual launch and proves nothing regarding the blockchain, just some random crap iOS game that is barely 5-10% done) he will still dump his coins as there is no point for him to hold - the good news is out and it is already priced in.
Whatever happens, the dev will dump. Believing that you can outsmart the dev, who has the inside information and more than 30% of the coins, is rather optimistic.  

world war III is coming.....
worldcup

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:05:07 AM

INSANE.

Risky play imo.

i don't know why you are so stubborn, but i am confident that the game will be launched.
Revelation

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:13:02 AM

INSANE.

Risky play imo.

i don't know why you are so stubborn, but i am confident that the game will be launched.
How am I stubborn? You believe in something without having a proof and you accuse me of being stubborn for not willing to share your beliefs - that is interesting logic.
Do you think that the dev is working for free? I doubt, probably the reason he is putting any effort (if) is to make some money and the time to cash out would be at delivery. At some point the dev will get his BTCs, you just have to guess when will that happen and be smarter than the dev. I don't think it is an easy thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: