Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:39:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DoS Coin [X13] [5% PoS 3 months] [PoM] [Htl] [20 GH]  (Read 40631 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:42:19 AM

Looking through somekindabitcoin's previous posts from months ago it seems like he is legit and trustworthy in the 'bitcointalk community' if that means anything. Hell, here's the message where he's looking for developers to help create a coin (DoS Coin I'm guessing): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704432.msg7964888#msg7964888

I've been through enough scams now to see a good idea and a good dev. I'm onboard with some rented hashes.

somekindabitcoin, out of curiosity, did you ever join up with DyslexicZombei's Darkcoin Masternode service?
JL

Yes, i agree. He is a great guy with a very noble idea! This thing is going places. And people are mining it.

Thank you!
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:46:09 AM

Looking through somekindabitcoin's previous posts from months ago it seems like he is legit and trustworthy in the 'bitcointalk community' if that means anything. Hell, here's the message where he's looking for developers to help create a coin (DoS Coin I'm guessing): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704432.msg7964888#msg7964888

I've been through enough scams now to see a good idea and a good dev. I'm onboard with some rented hashes.

somekindabitcoin, out of curiosity, did you ever join up with DyslexicZombei's Darkcoin Masternode service?
JL

Yes, i agree. He is a great guy with a very noble idea! This thing is going places. And people are mining it.

Thank you!

Well hey, it's rare to find a real dev with a real idea around the industry. PM me if you need any help with PR or anything. I mine and trade for a living, it's all I do. So I got the time and I want to see this work. It offers something. It has use and people are realizing this as shown by all the people mining it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:50:22 AM

Thanks! I do the exact same thing. Now I'm here working on this project because it's a huge problem that needs to be patched up.
longech1991

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:28:50 AM

I think this coin will long-term development, unlike many current coin scam
cindereynolds

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:41:46 AM

This coin needs to get on C-Cex asap!

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:34:19 AM

I agree re:asap, maybe not C-Cex though. Bittrex, as pumpy and dumpy as it is, is also currently the only exchange for some very decent coins.
The 20% pre-mine will make many leery to touch this however the only way to make them not leery is to prove that you're not going to dump it on an exchange and the way you do that is by having an exchange at your disposal for a good amount of time.
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:05:41 AM

Why don't you put the premine in like a bittrex escrow and have it released back to the Dev by bittrex on a pre determined  schedule. That way the dev gets his funds needed to pay the bills and people get the assurance that the premine will not be dumped the first time the price goes up.

prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:48:59 AM

You're a fool if you think getting a coin on C-Cex is a bad thing.  That place is the breeding ground for all good new coin pumps, do some homework.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:50:45 AM

Why don't you put the premine in like a bittrex escrow and have it released back to the Dev by bittrex on a pre determined  schedule. That way the dev gets his funds needed to pay the bills and people get the assurance that the premine will not be dumped the first time the price goes up.

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking, send to bittrex, let them have it for awhile. This will prove to them that you dont want to dump it.

Send them almost all of it. And tell them you only want it back in certain parts at a time. For certain reasons. But just to get it on their exchange tell them that youll send them 19% of it for now. And if they don't agree with why you want pieces of it back they can delist it before they give it back to you.

So the deal goes like this.

1. Bittrex I will send you 19 of the 20%. You will send it back to me within 48 hours at anytime I ask.

2. I can ask for it back in pieces or in whole. Then if you think I'm up to something you can just delist it within the 48 hours you have to send it back.

Very simple agreement. They are basically just keeping it in escrow, and they can prevent you from dumping it because they will stop the sale of it before you ever get it back.

Simple as hell. Am I missing something. Explain to them that this is a very important project as it may be able to stop ddos attacts effectiveness in the future. It is huge. That's the reason for them to go to the trouble of doing it for you.

That is your selling point. Sell THAT to them. This is an important project and many people are mining it and need somewhere to sell it or it will die. Bittrex can be a part of making the very needed project a success!!!

That's why they will do it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:51:25 AM

Agree. C-cex  is good to provide initial trading platform for a new coin.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
Zatamas

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:00:43 AM

Good idea
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:55:24 AM

It costs bitcoin to have them hold it in escrow. I think it was 3 btc.
amit2007gunjan

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:18:43 AM

Have you contacted them?

I don't think it would be 3 BTC. I think with 3 BTC any dev can get his coin listed on t-rex and the coin will be displayed on first page for promotion.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:01:44 AM

It already costs 5 BTC to get an IPO on the exchange. If it costs anything, I really can't put it up on escrow like that.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:02:03 AM

Have you contacted them?

I don't think it would be 3 BTC. I think with 3 BTC any dev can get his coin listed on t-rex and the coin will be displayed on first page for promotion.

And yes I have. I'm always on the Bittrex IRC.
amit2007gunjan

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:05:27 AM

Have you contacted them?

And yes I have. I'm always on the Bittrex IRC.

Oh ! It seems they have increased the rate.

People are accusing the coin for large premine  due to recent scams,though it is justifiable in this case, but we need to have full transparency in this regard.

Any other suggestion ?

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:07:26 AM

Yep. I guess because they're really trying to set the things straight between the scammers and others.
interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:08:36 AM

Seems like it would be beneficial to Bittrex to start providing the escrow service to new coins they want to list.   As it would show how they are working to keep their investors protected.  It would also problably bring more poeple to them in the long run.  Not sure why they would charge for this.

yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:10:37 AM

Seems like it would be beneficial to Bittrex to start providing the escrow service to new coins they want to list.   As it would show how they are working to keep their investors protected.  It would also problably bring more poeple to them in the long run.  Not sure why they would charge for this.

to make money.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:42:21 AM

to make money.

Everyone needs money right?

Well, I got a member here who says we can do escrow.

Looking into it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: