Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DoS Coin [X13] [5% PoS 3 months] [PoM] [Htl] [20 GH]  (Read 40622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stuffage1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:43:19 PM

So you have nothing to lose then. Why complain?

I'm really getting tired of repeating myself because you keep deleting my posts. My biggest complaint is the way you handled the dump, it was only announced on IRC and not here and you need to stop deleting posts despite this being a moderated thread, you have to allow people to voice their opinion and accept criticism from others.

we need to move on, he acknowledge it was poor judgement and if you can prove your 500k and when you had them, he would like what he did with me make a small token of good will.  i totally agree with the freedom of speech, but everyone needs to be clear how they present their questions as it can be taken negative easily when there is none.
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:46:44 PM

I sent captain pm, lets move on Smiley

so what does the coin need?

website?
more devs?
bittrex?

anyone else any more ideas?
stuffage1

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:47:12 PM

hi dev, i don not think you are going to get anywhere if you continue with him.  now that the bittrex boys are back, could you sort out the escrow ASAP.  i believe that is currently the greatest concern for existing and potential investors.

Maybe I need to open up a new ticket because Bill hasn't gotten back to me yet.

hi

please do, actually grab the first person you get a response from and post the ticket here, hopefully that will restore a little confidence.  time is of the essence.
captainbluff

Activity: 422

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:48:03 PM

I'm really getting tired of repeating myself because you keep deleting my posts. My biggest complaint is the way you handled the dump, it was only announced on IRC and not here and you need to stop deleting posts despite this being a moderated thread, you have to allow people to voice their opinion and accept criticism from others.

we need to move on, he acknowledge it was poor judgement and if you can prove your 500k and when you had them, he would like what he did with me make a small token of good will.  i totally agree with the freedom of speech, but everyone needs to be clear how they present their questions as it can be taken negative easily when there is none.

I agree I am trying to move on, but the constant deletion of my posts is not cool. I'm only interested in this coin because I am a Network and Security Engineer by trade but an entrepreneur at heart. I am really interested on where this coin goes.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:49:03 PM

Let's move on as stuffage said. Will try to get a temp escrow from someone. Right now I am still working on possible ways to make it all work out. I am developing things on the side. It's going to be a long time project and if you don't feel like trusting in this, you can leave now. It's going to be another 3-9 months before everything works out

It does need a website, more (talented) devs and it needs bittrex for the IPO. I'm going to make the Android and IOS wallets as well as an app itself for the interface on the go.

And i'll stop deleting your posts. I'm sorry i'm just very stressed at this time. Sorry bluff.
stuffage1

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:52:34 PM

website?
more devs?
bittrex?

thats the spirit, clearly the dev is still here and we should positively voice any recommendations.  i still think we need to lock down the premine as planned as first priority and then we have a strong chance moving forward.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:54:05 PM

website?
more devs?
bittrex?

thats the spirit, clearly the dev is still here and we should positively voice any recommendations.  i still think we need to lock down the premine as planned as first priority and then we have a strong chance moving forward.

Yep. It's going to be done very soon.
captainbluff

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:54:34 PM

Let's move on as stuffage said. Will try to get a temp escrow from someone. Right now I am still working on possible ways to make it all work out. I am developing things on the side. It's going to be a long time project and if you don't feel like trusting in this, you can leave now. It's going to be another 3-9 months before everything works out

It does need a website, more (talented) devs and it needs bittrex for the IPO. I'm going to make the Android and IOS wallets as well as an app itself for the interface on the go.

And i'll stop deleting your posts. I'm sorry i'm just very stressed at this time. Sorry bluff.

No problem, I'll re-point my mini farm to DOS again. Let us know if we can help in any way, I'll even donate some DOS coins if we have a donation fund.
abc333

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:56:05 PM

Some people want to regret it because of the impulse and can't distinguish true and false. Smiley

Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:56:42 PM

There's no need for donations. I'm just going to try to get it back up. ABC, hodl.
stuffage1

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:05:15 PM

I agree I am trying to move on, but the constant deletion of my posts is not cool. I'm only interested in this coin because I am a Network and Security Engineer by trade but an entrepreneur at heart. I am really interested on where this coin goes.

thank you for understanding, i believe we all get fixated in the moment and go crazy when things dont go as planned, blame, name calling, egos and the list goes on.  i hope everyone involved in this thread is invested, so why not be positive towards the coin and each other and exclude any and all FUD in whatever shape it wishes to manifest itself.  i am happy we can all move on and i am 100% sure with the support of a veteran like you and your technical knowledge you will be a major influence toward creating something great.

thank you for reading...

Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:08:47 PM

Yes. I'd love for you to join the discussions we have.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:15:23 PM

NOTE: Bought back 1,000,000 DOS at 30 satoshis.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:18:22 PM

Only 12 satoshi now. I was buying from 100 till 60.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
stuffage1

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:22:11 PM

Yes. I'd love for you to join the discussions we have.

hi dev

1, lock down the premine
2, stabilise price (get feedback from community)
3, list development required with bounties.

discuss on irc then post on OP when finalised.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:23:16 PM

Will do. I won't reply till then.
KSpinner

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:08:53 PM

I have to admit that the rebuy and free distribution that the Dev just did on Ccex made me revisit this coin. I will likely be buying in at these prices, now that I know support will be there at around 30 Sats. Now is a good time to buy!
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:10:56 PM

For any bagholders, please PM me with your wallet address (has to be on your computer ex: Windows, Mac, Linux, etc) (No exchange wallets like C-cex) And I will give you an amount to bring you out of the water.
captainbluff

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:26:25 PM

For any bagholders, please PM me with your wallet address (has to be on your computer ex: Windows, Mac, Linux, etc) (No exchange wallets like C-cex) And I will give you an amount to bring you out of the water.

Please use mine towards DOS development and promo.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:27:22 PM

Please use mine towards DOS development and promo.

Will do.

I really got off with you on the wrong end. I'm sorry for that. Please accept my apology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: