Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:45:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign  (Read 112952 times)
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:41:23 PM

I am mining solo and it's going pretty well until now.

What do you mean until now? What happened?

Nothing, it's still going on Smiley. I was little disappointed minute before I replied in my last post. Block apeared in my wallet, 2 confirmations and then disappeared, means forked Sad. But I've found enough and hope to get more over the night. Good luck to other miners.

BTW: I can't mine on one wallet, each rig has to run a wallet. Other wallets working fine and I do not need to run the wallet on multiple machines. Is it wallet issue? How can I get around it?

Wait what, what fork?

Just mine in a pool and you won't need to run a wallet.

Everyone just download this wallet to make sure you're on the same version as us otherwise you might be on a different chain and not really have your coins!!! https://github.com/bluew1nter/intellicoin-mirror/releases/tag/v1.0

Is there a pool where I can mine this coin solo? That's why I need running wallet. Again, I mine with other wallets just fine on one machine. If it is a bug you can look at it or not, but suggesting to mine in a pool is not really an answer that I was expecting from a dev during the launch.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:03:44 AM

Nothing, it's still going on Smiley. I was little disappointed minute before I replied in my last post. Block apeared in my wallet, 2 confirmations and then disappeared, means forked Sad. But I've found enough and hope to get more over the night. Good luck to other miners.

BTW: I can't mine on one wallet, each rig has to run a wallet. Other wallets working fine and I do not need to run the wallet on multiple machines. Is it wallet issue? How can I get around it?

Wait what, what fork?

Everyone just download this wallet to make sure you're on the same version as us otherwise you might be on a different chain and not really have your coins!!! https://github.com/bluew1nter/intellicoin-mirror/releases/tag/v1.0

Is there a pool where I can mine this coin solo? That's why I need running wallet. Again, I mine with other wallets just fine on one machine. If it is a bug you can look at it or not, but suggesting to mine in a pool is not really an answer that I was expecting from a dev during the launch.

There's no one mining at my pool, so technically it's solo mining; p2pewl.com:15766
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:46:30 AM

At what point will pos start. Will it start before the end of pow?
boki15

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:46:47 AM

Wait what, what fork?

There's no one mining at my pool, so technically it's solo mining; p2pewl.com:15766

Nice, sad that nobody is mining on your pool. Technically you are right, but only until someone else joins. As soon as the difficulty gets too high for me I will join your pool
Valzador

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:59:53 AM

Proof of Stake has started already.

Wait what, what fork?

Nice, sad that nobody is mining on your pool. Technically you are right, but only until someone else joins. As soon as the difficulty gets too high for me I will join your pool

Unless you're mining with so much hashing power that you are beating the block time you should be fine with mining in a pool with multiple miners.
boki15

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:18:11 AM

Proof of Stake has started already.

Wait what, what fork?

Unless you're mining with so much hashing power that you are beating the block time you should be fine with mining in a pool with multiple miners.

I do not have huge hashing power, but I get more coins if I go solo, at least until some point. Higher hashing rate through more miners does not mean it will find any blocks. I see that there was someone mining, but no blocks were found. I started with 5mh and found with it 440 in 3 hours. After I switched another 15mh and found another 400 in 1 hour. Let's see if luck will stay on my side, but 15GH means I stay on solo. We just have different point of views. I will always prefer to go solo instead of pool, off course only if there is any real chance that I'll find a block.
UltrA1

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 03:06:42 AM

Well i got some sleep, woke up, and old wallet still failed, to sync.. oh well new wallet works great, THx for posting the new link..
https://github.com/bluew1nter/intellicoin-mirror/releases/tag/v1.0

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:11:21 AM

Well i got some sleep, woke up, and old wallet still failed, to sync.. oh well new wallet works great, THx for posting the new link..

Is there something wrong with this wallet? https://mega.co.nz/#!PkgDybxZ!PxaHwGCF062Vy-Pf21gqyrsvoWhhsatF7liUSDyJgf8

It's in the op and the one I'm using. This is the "new" wallet that came out after launch.

\
Valzador

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:14:18 AM

Is there something wrong with this wallet? https://mega.co.nz/#!PkgDybxZ!PxaHwGCF062Vy-Pf21gqyrsvoWhhsatF7liUSDyJgf8

It's in the op and the one I'm using. This is the "new" wallet that came out after launch.

I'm pretty sure the latest wallets on the unofficial github are the latest version. Make sure you have the new wallets.
Sammie Sna

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:18:00 AM

hey dev,we should more exchanges and new features,the price at now is so low.lower than IPO price. Huh
caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:33:56 AM

hey dev,we should more exchanges and new features,the price at now is so low.lower than IPO price. Huh

The price is at the IPO price but low volume. Dev please use some of the IPO funds to get it on C-Cex.

deadmanwalking

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:40:28 AM

I'm pretty sure the latest wallets on the unofficial github are the latest version. Make sure you have the new wallets.

I'm using the one above, which was linked to in an email I received from Intellicoin after launch. So I sure hope the one on the github is the same.

Edit: I noticed the github wallet was released yesterday. Under "about intellicoin" in my wallet, I'm running v2.0

People should use the link provided in OP for windows or mac, not the github. Please see below.

\
deadmanwalking

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:48:58 AM

These are links to the latest Update of the wallet. In total there have been 3 updates, so everyone please download the wallet from the link below. All official links on the thread have been updated to the latest version. Even if you have downloaded the new link from before, do it the third time so you don't make your own fork.

Mac: Download Link
Windows: Download Link

The initial post has also been updated.
These will run over the old ones.

Thank you for your patience.

\
Valzador

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:54:24 AM

These are links to the latest Update of the wallet. In total there have been 3 updates, so everyone please download the wallet from the link below. All official links on the thread have been updated to the latest version. Even if you have downloaded the new link from before, do it the third time so you don't make your own fork.

Mac: Download Link
Windows: Download Link

The initial post has also been updated.
These will run over the old ones.

Thank you for your patience.

I was told by the Dev to reupdate the wallets after that update. So this is technically the 2nd update but it doesn't show in the about tab of the coin.
UltrA1

Activity: 171

In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 04:03:11 AM

i told cryptsy to add IntelliCoin
once its added to vote list it's up to you all.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Valzador

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:24:40 AM

Ugh, Hashhot has 70% of the network hashrate...

Coins are also being dumped by people  Cry
There goes my investment.
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:28:05 AM

^ There is no exchange yet, where will they dump?

I'm mining at hashhot and staking at the same time.
stuffage1

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:39:20 AM

Ugh, Hashhot has 70% of the network hashrate...

Coins are also being dumped by people  Cry
There goes my investment.

how can it be dumped?
Valzador

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:41:04 AM

^ There is no exchange yet, where will they dump?

I'm mining at hashhot and staking at the same time.

http://www.allcoin.com/trade/INT_BTC

Stop mining at Hashhot please, they have more than 70% network hashrate
intellicoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:01:42 AM

A lot of people have messaged us, We will get the Coin on C-Cex today.

Please do put in your free votes on : https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: