Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:31:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign  (Read 112949 times)
BrandonKBabcock

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:06:32 AM

Hey dev once you deliver please put up an INT donation link on the OP and website. And I thank you all for your efforts towards this project!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:06:46 AM

The dumps are real.

I have a sell order of all my INT at 800 sats.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:00:17 AM

The dumps are real.

If the dumps are real and they do not deliver you will not get 800sats, but if they do deliver you are giving your coins away just a little FYI.
cryptosalmon

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:15:19 AM

The dumps are real.

If the dumps are real and they do not deliver you will not get 800sats, but if they do deliver you are giving your coins away just a little FYI.

Well put...
Even though they've absent here,  I don't t think you  make a decision on the inattention of some college students' side project on a holiday weekend with school just getting started.
If they are crypto savvy enough, they just got their coin mined for them at a very low cost with how this went, way less than if the devs rented hashing power, thats for sure.

DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:27:34 AM

The dumps are real.

Well put...
Even though they've absent here,  I don't t think you  make a decision on the inattention of some college students' side project on a holiday weekend with school just getting started.
If they are crypto savvy enough, they just got their coin mined for them at a very low cost with how this went, way less than if the devs rented hashing power, thats for sure.

I doubt their school would allow them to start such a project and leave it die since it concerns people money.

Remember what happened with vrc. They played dead for a whisle just to gather a lot of cheap coins then they started releasing features whîch boosted the price. Im holding some coins and i know these are qualified devs behind the project.

Its working well for now. Everytime a small order of around 50k coin is filled another one pops up. Im expecting a heavy pump in the next weeks. Non believers could dump now or hold for a couple weeks.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:30:23 AM

The dumps are real.

Well put...
Even though they've absent here,  I don't t think you  make a decision on the inattention of some college students' side project on a holiday weekend with school just getting started.

Glad to see someone else using a little logic around here! I understand all the scams lately has most people a little jaded, but logic says this coin is legit and that they will most likely be delivering soon if you have really been paying attention. Also, I'm not claiming that logic is always right, but rather just that it usually is.  
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:32:13 AM

The dumps are real.

Well put...
Even though they've absent here,  I don't t think you  make a decision on the inattention of some college students' side project on a holiday weekend with school just getting started.

I doubt their school would allow them to start such a project and leave it die since it concerns people money.

Remember what happened with vrc. They played dead for a whisle just to gather a lot of cheap coins then they started releasing features whîch boosted the price. Im holding some coins and i know these are qualified devs behind the project.

Its working well for now. Everytime a small order of around 50k coin is filled another one pops up. Im expecting a heavy pump in the next weeks. Non believers could dump now or hold for a couple weeks.

They have been saying by the end of the month so you may not have to hold near that long, but I agree with your sentiments. Smiley
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:59:44 AM

The dumps are real.

Well put...

man I hope you're right with the pumps
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:14:35 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 05:35:36 AM by BrandonKBabcock

The dumps are real.

Well put...

man I hope you're right with the pumps

Pumps are very bad for both the coin and crypto as a whole. They exploit the many at the benefit of a few. If you would like to essentially support scamming money through misleading the new and trustworthy and naive in the community then by all means support pumps. I however can't stand them even though I could use them to my financial gain. I simply refuse to have anything to do with them out of principle because I have been scammed by a pump once myself so I know how it feels and that it isn't right. And since I would like to see this coin succeed for more than just an exit for the weak hands and massive profits for the pumpers I would prefer that we don't have any pumps or pump groups anywhere near this coin. If I find one even mentioning it I will alert everybody to their motives and bash them publicly repeatedly until they leave it alone. If they just stay away from the coins I am in I will leave them to go and use coins where the major holder's of the coin will be happy the help them scam people out of their hard earned money.

Whereas I am supporting the coin and not trying to manipulate the price. Pump groups do literally the exact opposite. You see, I have no sell orders up at all and I won't until I determine whether my belief that it is legit is right or wrong. That means 8% of all coins are off the market completely. This effectively makes your coins much rarer. If demand increases even just a slight bit the price will have to go up naturally without creating false hype and lying to people to do it. We just need the devs to deliver to accomplish this. If they don't then at that point it is we either take our loses,  try to set up a community take over or the pump groups can come in and use the coin after honest people like myself take their lumps, eat their loses and exit the coin all together.

cryptosalmon

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:41:31 AM

The dumps are real.

Well put...

Well, to be clear this was no authorized project... and they  may have gotten flac from the school when inquries were made, and dropped their .edu contacts, correct?
but that doesnt really have any bearing on things imo
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:49:39 AM

The dumps are real.

Well put...

Well, to be clear this was no authorized project... and they  may have gotten flac from the school when inquries were made, and dropped their .edu contacts, correct?
but that doesnt really have any bearing on things imo

This is an accurate summary of the situation and what has transpired.
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:52:52 AM

They said they will update us at the end of the month, we will see if they will.

Seems like they forgot they said Roll Eyes
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:57:37 AM

I know I probably shouldn't do this but this is just to show people that I am not lying.

file:///home/chronos/user/Downloads/Screenshot%202014-08-30%20at%2010.36.31%20PM.pdf
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:58:57 AM

They said they will update us at the end of the month, we will see if they will.

Seems like they forgot they said Roll Eyes

They still have almost a full day haha. There are 31 days in this month did you forget?  Tongue
Ochi

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:05:00 AM

I have noticed that some old coins have been crazy,so i guee next time it maybe INT Wink
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:09:44 AM

Today shall be a very important day in INT's short history and infancy. The price will most certainly reflect what does or does not happen in the next roughly 24 hours or so. I am grabbing popcorn and buckling in tightly!  Cool
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:01:29 AM

Today shall be a very important day in INT's short history and infancy. The price will most certainly reflect what does or does not happen in the next roughly 24 hours or so. I am grabbing popcorn and buckling in tightly!  Cool
Since is a holiday weekend in the US I'm not expecting to hear anything until Tuesday or Wednesday or whenever the kids go back to school...
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:43:11 AM

So a coin that has supposedly been in development for months, but devs can't say anything for the last 5 days because it's a holiday weekend. Cheesy

Devs fuck original investors by asking for 2nd IPO, which drops price from 800 to 200.

Devs say they can't keep the coin alive without more money.   (what, no study hall at MIT?)

They haven't yet delivered anything beyond a copy\paste PoW to PoS coin. Same as mantis a couple weeks ago.

Let's be real. Best case scenario is they are students, who just don't give a fuck anymore. 

Worst case, everyone has been scammed(likely)

Don't take my word for it, read the "intellicoin" post history, and decide for yourselves whether or not this is a scam.

\
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:51:26 AM

So a coin that has supposedly been in development for months, but devs can't say anything for the last 5 days because it's a holiday weekend. Cheesy

Devs fuck original investors by asking for 2nd IPO, which drops price from 800 to 200.

Devs say they can't keep the coin alive without more money.   (what, no study hall at MIT?)

They haven't yet delivered anything beyond a copy\paste PoW to PoS coin. Same as mantis a couple weeks ago.

Let's be real. Best case scenario is they are students, who just don't give a fuck anymore.  

Worst case, everyone has been scammed(likely)

Don't take my word for it, read the "intellicoin" post history, and decide for yourselves whether or not this is a scam.

1). They said they were only going to post ANN's from here on out. I don't blame them.
2). They were trying to help the coin, but most investors threw a temper tantrum. They will need money for PR, bounties and hiring work done.
3). They have said that they will be delivering. Believe them or not.
4). Assumptions and opinions aren't facts.
5). Quit trolling.
6). We clearly already have or we wouldn't be posting here.
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:01:32 AM

1). They said they were only going to post ANN's from here on out. I don't blame them.
2). They were trying to help the coin, but most investors threw a temper tantrum. They will need money for PR, bounties and hiring work done.
3). They have said that they will be delivering. Believe them or not.
4). Assumptions and opinions aren't facts.
5). Quit trolling.
6). We clearly already have or we wouldn't be posting here.

Hi All.
I have reopened the original thread. Go FUD as much as you want to.
But I am sorry, until we have no updates, I am not answering to any comments that are not related with the coin or the developments. If you are scared about prices, please sell your INT NOW. 

This is the devs last post. There have been plenty of questions about the coin and developments. 0 answers

No Pm's answered either.

\
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: