Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign  (Read 112949 times)
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:50:17 AM

I'm staking my stash, gotta wait for till the end of september what will actions will be.

I am just waiting for the dev. If I am sure that this coin won't die, I would be staking too. Now it's 50/50 chance if this coin goes to the moon or not.

BTW: Dev did not reply to my 10K bounty. Nobody from communitty replied to the dev bounty. As there are some including me that own >100K, I do not understand that nobody offered at least 1% of its ammount to the dev. So I remove my bounty as there is a lack of interest to payout dev, which hopefully does not mean that dev will not continue his work. Let's see if we get lucky with INT.

It's okay if the dev doesn't always show up, it is for the better.

Look at SUPERCoin, everyday the dev is super active, the developments are perfect, they deliver but look at the price after 2 months. No one is still interested Roll Eyes

Yes, but that is not what I mean. INT team did not threat a dev like they should. Community does not threat a dev like he deserves it. So what's the point for the dev to continue? He can work 1 day for € 200-300 and buy INT if he wants. I am dev in my everyday job and guess what I hate at most? Not beeing paid! Actually everybody freaks out if you do not get money for your work, especially if this coin is going to the moon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BrandonKBabcock

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:52:39 AM

If the dev delivers some of us in the community will reward them for their efforts, but don't necessarily want to publicly say that because we don't want it to appear like we are doing it for any other reason than because we are thankful and wanted to do so. The dev deserves to be rewarded for their efforts, and I would be willing to bet a MIT student realizes just how generous this community can be if you are good to it. Smiley
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:53:11 AM

Retweet guys https://twitter.com/Valzador/status/505648237080875008

Get the word out, get this coin back to it's deserved price.
boki15

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:56:43 AM

If the dev delivers some of us in the community will reward them for their efforts, but don't necessarily want to publicly say that because we don't want it to appear like we are doing it for any other reason than because we are thankful and wanted to do so. The dev deserves to be rewarded for their efforts, and I would be willing to bet a MIT student realizes just how generous this community can be if you are good to it. Smiley

Dev cam publicly to announce that he was not paid for the logo which is used. That is actually illegal and INT thread could be closed because of that. He publicly said that he wants his reward and if there is in 24 hours no payment, he wanted to remove logo.

Dev went public to get public answers, not to make us happy.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:57:10 AM

Retweet guys https://twitter.com/Valzador/status/505648237080875008

Get the word out, get this coin back to it's deserved price.

Sorry I can't hype or pump it. I just tweet facts, opinions and info. We don't need to hype it. We just need people to look at the facts and realize its potential and great risk to reward ratio. Smiley
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:59:26 AM

Dev cam publicly to announce that he was not paid for the logo which is used. That is actually illegal and INT thread could be closed because of that. He publicly said that he wants his reward and if there is in 24 hours no payment, he wanted to remove logo.

Look at the OP. Look at the last time the dev has been on. Also, notice that bitcrea has not said anything since he sent out the email.
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:00:46 AM

I'm staking my stash, gotta wait for till the end of september what will actions will be.

I am just waiting for the dev. If I am sure that this coin won't die, I would be staking too. Now it's 50/50 chance if this coin goes to the moon or not.

BTW: Dev did not reply to my 10K bounty. Nobody from communitty replied to the dev bounty. As there are some including me that own >100K, I do not understand that nobody offered at least 1% of its ammount to the dev. So I remove my bounty as there is a lack of interest to payout dev, which hopefully does not mean that dev will not continue his work. Let's see if we get lucky with INT.

Look at SUPERCoin, everyday the dev is super active, the developments are perfect, they deliver but look at the price after 2 months. No one is still interested Roll Eyes

Yes, but that is not what I mean. INT team did not threat a dev like they should. Community does not threat a dev like he deserves it. So what's the point for the dev to continue? He can work 1 day for € 200-300 and buy INT if he wants. I am dev in my everyday job and guess what I hate at most? Not beeing paid! Actually everybody freaks out if you do not get money for your work, especially if this coin is going to the moon.

Don't worry, it's a MIT project as a student. She doesn't need to be greedy i think, but if she shows up we can setup a bounty for her.
boki15

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:03:13 AM

Look at the OP. Look at the last time the dev has been on. Also, notice that bitcrea has not said anything since he sent out the email.

Yes I see OP, there is still unpaid logo used. I never said that INT will turn to BTC.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:04:19 AM

It's painfully clear that the hands in this coin are pretty damn strong at this point. I'm actually pretty impressed.
boki15

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:09:49 AM

Don't worry, it's a MIT project as a student. She doesn't need to be greedy i think, but if she shows up we can setup a bounty for her.

Good to know there someoone who share my opinion
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:23:35 AM

so, the coin is dead ?? its shame to sell on this price ....
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:28:01 AM

Price is good to sell.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:28:31 AM

Coin isnt dead. Dont sell just buy and buy. The coin will return to its original price if you belive in it and stop dumping. Its all about the idea. If you think something is worth something then it is

What the dev should do is put a massive buy order on 500 sats with 1 btc thatll block the dumps for a while
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:55:30 AM

this screams mantiscoin and xuro all over again Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:43:33 PM

IntelliCoin is dead.

Roll Eyes

How strange ?!?
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:24:22 PM

I am in Xuro as well as Int and since I have heavily researched both I can assure you that this coin has much more evidence proving that it is most likely legit, and not only does my portfolio percentage reflect this but so does the coins chart and order book. I think that skepticism is necessary, but not so much that it prevents you from ever catching a good coin early.

Best,

Brandon Babcock  
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:26:35 PM

I am in Xuro as well as Int and since I have heavily researched both I can assure you that this coin has much more evidence proving that it is most likely legit, and not only does my portfolio percentage reflects this but so does the coins chart and order book. I think that skepticism is necessary, but not so much that you it prevents you from ever catching a good coin early.

Best,

Brandon Babcock   

Time will tell for sure, just get a sneaky feeling, so I'll go back to KTK and NET for a while

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
boki15

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:37:35 PM

I am in Xuro as well as Int and since I have heavily researched both I can assure you that this coin has much more evidence proving that it is most likely legit, and not only does my portfolio percentage reflect this but so does the coins chart and order book. I think that skepticism is necessary, but not so much that it prevents you from ever catching a good coin early.

Best,

Brandon Babcock  

I think it's just preparation for a pump. Yeah coin is death, sure. Now whales are coming to take their piece of cake. I assume they'll try to dump it until ~120 -140.
alk123

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:57:18 PM

The dev should at least sign in or say something to ensure that they haven't run away..
Vandalay23

Activity: 341

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:21:10 PM

The dev should at least sign in or say something to ensure that they haven't run away..

The dev should do whatever he feels like, but it is indeed disappointing to have a non active dev here....
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: