Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The happy BTC circular donation thread  (Read 14619 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:51:18 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 10:44:21 AM by rpietila

I am happy, because I am so blessed with all good things in many spheres of my life.

To share the goodness, I have decided to give away 10,000mBTC.

I am aware that many of these people whom I highly appreciate and want to honor by giving them money, are themselves not needy people. On the other hand, I am not knowledgeable of deserving recipients who would actually make use of the money. Nor is it possible or would feel good to me to organize a general giveaway, doling out money to strangers. The government already does that with miserable results.

So I decided to give this money to 9 of my friends or acclaimed acquaintances, with the following caveat:

"Here is some money out of my good fortune. I know that you are a trustable person and a good steward. Keep what you need if you have needs or projects, or take some to make you happy. The rest, you can allocate to your friends, so that the same rule applies to them, until all the money is kept by somebody, making them most happy."

You want to read more of the vision? Do it here Smiley

Magnanimous Benefactors
rpietila.............................10,050mBTC
Sword Smith....................2,000mBTC
NewLiberty.........................1,000mBTC
vokain................................1,000mBTC
othe................................1,000mBTC
Goat.....................................500mBTC
uvwvj...................................500mBTC
aminorex...............................400mBTC
vokain..................................300mBTC
BitchicksHusband...................300mBTC
RyNinDaClem.......................200mBTC
Otoh...................................100mBTC
aleks648..............................100mBTC
frienemy.................................50mBTC
pinksheep..............................50mBTC
valparaiso.............................50mBTC

Happy Recipients Smiley
AnonyMint..........................2,000mBTC He feels this is best used by him, being able to concentrate in coding while continuing small philantropy in the community where he lives. PAID
fluffypony...........................1,000mBTC Sum will be donated to Monero donation address. Monero is financed solely by donations. PAID
aleks648..............................825mBTC help fund his Bitcoin related startup Xbterminal (xbterminal.io), it allows local shops/bars/restaurants to easily accept Bitcoins via NFC
BitchicksHusband...................700mBTC Will be used in BitChick's mission trip in India.
vokain..................................700mBTC sow some seeds for universal love and peace, tending them so that we soon fruit more seeds (I'll be sharing those later on Smiley) PAID
aminorex...............................600mBTC for a project outside of bitcoin
cypherdoc.............................500mBTC donating 100% of the sum to Armory Simulfunding Project, where it is matched by Armory
gweedo.................................250mBTC spent as micro-donations to several high-leverage projects
JulieFig...............................100mBTC giving the whole amount to Husband to pacify him for her unfortunate (so far) entry point to Bitcoin
Frozenlock............................100mBTC spends it wisely Wink
frienemy...............................50mBTC hosting a bitcoin meeting
pinksheep..............................50mBTC

Awaiting decision
David Latapie...................1,000mBTC (rpietila) Monero developer
rpietila.............................1,000mBTC (Sword Smith)
Pruden................................500mBTC (Sword Smith)
bSpend................................500mBTC (Sword Smith)
joesmoe..............................250mBTC (uvwvj)
AnonyMint...........................200mBTC (aminorex) in recognition and support of his earnest effort to forefend evil
gbianchi..............................100mBTC (aminorex) in recognition of his analytic initiative
JorgeStolfi...........................100mBTC (aminorex) to annoy him
webbsy..................................75mBTC (othe)
GameKyuubi..........................50mBTC (frienemy) for coining the word "HODLING"
bitcoinsrus.............................50mBTC (pinksheep)
Goat.....................................50mBTC (Otoh)
Carlton Banks........................50mBTC (rpietila)
siulynot................................50mBTC (myself)
bengtåke..............................50mBTC (aleks648)
boristhespider........................50mBTC (aleks648)
catcow..................................25mBTC (valparaiso)
Onefixt.................................25mBTC (valparaiso)

Rules (changes/additions in blue):
- You will be listed in the table of Magnanimous Benefactors for the sum you have given to other bitcoiners.

- You will be listed in the table of Happy Recipients for the sum you have kept (including given to any other person or cause).

- Magnanimous Benefactors' table will hopefully be much larger, because same money can be listed there multiple times, but kept only once.

- When you are given money by someone in the chain, you must post to this thread in 1 week, what you want to do with the money. If you keep some of it, please specify how it made/will make you happy, and post your Bitcoin address. If you give some or all of it on to other people, list the nicks and amounts and inform them yourself by PM so that they come to redeem the money on time. If no response happens in 1 week, the money reverts back to the giver (previously: me). Note, you must decide the fate of all of the money at the same time, and post the verdict in 1 week.

- To ensure that this goes on a little longer (after all, it is the first experiment), if you receive 200mBTC or more, you must give at least 50mBTC to at least 2 other people in bitcoinworld, also if you receive 100mBTC or more, you must give at least 50mBTC to at least 1 person; if you are not willing to do this, the whole gift reverts to the giver.

- othe has volunteered to make the Bitcoin payments. Once you decide to keep some of the money, it will promptly and publicly be sent to you.

- You are absolutely free to keep all the money (except the minimum of 50-100mBTC that must be given forward, applies to you if you receive at least 100mBTC) or to pass on all the money. All decisions just have to be made publicly, and your reputation will be reinforced by your magnanimousness. If you think that this scheme is ridiculous, you can also reject having anything to do with the money by saying so (it reverts to the giver, similarly as if you don't reply in a week).

- It is possible to send money back and forth, just that in the end somebody has to keep it and become happy as a result.

- A sum of less than 50mBTC may not be donated, but must be kept. Therefore, if you receive strictly less than 100mBTC, your choice is only to give the whole of it to one person in BCT, or keep it all.

- Please no begging in this thread. Everyone who receives the money is trying hard to find deserving recipients from the people he knows and interacts with. If you are a beggar and have not contributed anything to the forum, and nobody, who has even the chance to receive some of this money at some point, is your friend, then I would exhort to start learning (and making friends). It is free, and makes your life much better in the short and long run.

- All kinds of praise towards fellow bitcoiners absolutely belongs to this thread. This is a happy thread where everyone is happy! Smiley

Done

rpietila............................10,050mBTC
AnonyMint........................2,000mBTC (rpietila) the single most important coin developer in the world, and hated for it
fluffypony........................1,000mBTC (rpietila) Monero developer, fine guy
NewLiberty.......................1,000mBTC (rpietila) I feel I have so much in common with this guy
vokain.............................1,000mBTC (rpietila) I am impressed of his kind heart
BitchicksHusband..............1,000mBTC (rpietila) Bitchick is such an inspiration, it is biblical to give through brother though Smiley
aminorex.........................1,000mBTC (rpietila) He advocated Monero to me, and one of the best analysts of BTCspace
othe................................1,000mBTC (rpietila) Monero developer
Sword Smith....................1,000mBTC (rpietila) this is an outstanding and smart guy from Denmark
cypherdoc...........................500mBTC (NewLiberty)
Goat.................................500mBTC (NewLiberty) for inspiring the CryptoCrypt.org as the successor forum, so much more that he has done to promote Bitcoin, and the Bitcoin society
uvwvj..................................500mBTC (Goat)
gweedo..............................250mBTC (uvwvj)
RyNinDaClem.......................200mBTC (vokain)
JulieFig...............................100mBTC (BitchicksHusband)
frienemy.............................100mBTC (BitchicksHusband)
pinksheep...........................100mBTC (BitchicksHusband)
myself..................................100mBTC (RyNinDaClem)
Frozenlock............................100mBTC (RyNinDaClem)
valparaiso.............................50mBTC (myself)

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:30:20 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 06:25:10 PM by David Latapie

This is a welcome initiative to inject some kindness in this world (and I don't say this only because I am one of the prime recipient). So thank you Risto for starting this chain.

(updated after Risto's reply)

What I will do with this money:
  • 600 mBTC: for me, converted in XMR. This may looks like I am a greedy bastard, but this will be used that way:
    • 100 mBTC for myself - I'm considering buying half Monero and half NXT with them, or maybe 1/3 XMR, 1/3 NXT, 1/3 BTC - or maybe full XMR Smiley
    • 300 mBTC for taking care of family (1/3 to my mother, 1/3 to my sister, 1/3 to my brother). I will keep this part in my wallet until the official GUI wallet is released. Then I will give them their Moneroj, that will be their first steps into cryptocurrencies and hopefully in some years the beginning a better life
    • 200 mBTC to spread the word, i.e. someone I know IRL who doesn't know cryptocurrencies already, that I appreciate and whose quality of life would benefit from it. That will be my concierge, so that he learns about BTC and XMR and, hopefully one day, he won't have to be concierge for a living anymore. Here also, I will keep the money until the official GUI wallet is released.
  • 400 mBTC to thre Cryptolanders that I trust to continue the chain and at the same time would benefit from my help (could not find any)

BTC address: 1w8aCciZ6md67VpUMVfXKqrzZzjAyPAcA

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:33:47 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 08:49:09 PM by rpietila

This is a welcome initiative to inject some kindness in this world (and I don't say this only because I am one of the prime recipient). So thank you Risto for starting this chain.

(updated after Risto's reply)

What I will do with this money:
  • 0.75 BTC: for me, converted in XMR. This may looks like I am a greedy bastard, but this will be used that way
    • 0.125 BTC for myself
    • 0.325 BTC for taking care of family (1/3 to my mother, 1/3 to my sister, 1/3 to my brother). I will keep this part in my wallet until the official GUI wallet is released. Then I will give them their Moneroj, that will be their first steps into cryptocurrencies and hopefully in some years the beginning a better life
    • 0.25 BTC to a Cryptolander that I trust to continue the chain and at the same time would benefit from my help. I did not choose yet, but I will update the thread before the end of the week and the delivery of my BTC.
  • 0.25 BTC to spread the word, i.e. someone I know IRL who doesn't know cryptocurrencies already, that I appreciate and whose quality of life would benefit from it. That will be my concierge, so that he learns about BTC and XMR and, hopefully one day, he won't have to be concierge for a living anymore. Here also, I will keep the money until the official GUI wallet is released

BTC address: 1w8aCciZ6md67VpUMVfXKqrzZzjAyPAcA

Very good, David Smiley

Can we have the bitcointalk nicks for the 2 other people except you. Otherwise it is difficult to follow what they do with the money.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:37:29 PM

Hopefully nobody will think me untoward in doing this, but I'm going to pledge my entire 1 BTC to the Monero dev donation address. Is that allowed?

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:40:17 PM

Hopefully nobody will think me untoward in doing this, but I'm going to pledge my entire 1 BTC to the Monero dev donation address. Is that allowed?

Sure. It will be listed that you kept it all, for the purpose of donating it to Monero. (I have the feeling that I am a greater beneficiary of Monero's success than you, so I should not be entirely sad that the chain did not continue on your part..)

Everybody is free to form an opinion about what is untowardly or not.   Cheesy

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:41:13 PM

Wow.  So unexpected.  You start at the top of the benefactor list for this for certain, Risto.

I have projects hungry for funds, but I like this project of yours, of tipping and fun.  Its like all the good things of Dogecoin but without any of the baggage and using BTC Bitcoin instead.  Love it.

I'd like to have half my award go to Goat, mostly for inspiring the CryptoCrypt.org as the successor forum but for so much more that he has done to promote Bitcoin, and the Bitcoin society.  He doesn't need it, but that's not really the point, is it?  

The other half to cypherdoc, also doesn't need it, but such a stalwart supporter of Bitcoin, and I just like his sense of humor.  Always thought I'd do something for him if I got the opportunity, and so I have.  That is 500 mBTC for each of you.  Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:46:57 PM

Wow.  So unexpected.  You start at the top of the benefactor list for this for certain, Risto.

I have projects hungry for funds, but I like this project of yours, of tipping and fun.  Its like all the good things of Dogecoin but without any of the baggage and using BTC Bitcoin instead.  Love it.

I'd like to have half my award go to Goat, mostly for inspiring the CryptoCrypt.org as the successor forum but for so much more that he has done to promote Bitcoin, and the Bitcoin society.  He doesn't need it, but that's not really the point, is it?  

The other half to cypherdoc, also doesn't need it, but such a stalwart supporter of Bitcoin, and I just like his sense of humor.  Always thought I'd do something for him if I got the opportunity, and so I have.  That is 500 mBTC for each of you.  Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do.

Thank you for selecting these outstanding community members as the recipients! I thought about both of them but cypher missed the initial recipient list by a close call, and Goat is permanently banned from this forum, which gives practical challenges. Perhaps we can forward his decision from CryptoCrypt and execute it here...

I hope you will enjoy your honorary duty of informing them both that they have become objects of your good fortune with the 1 week time limit  Wink

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:47:48 PM

Sure. It will be listed that you kept it all, for the purpose of donating it to Monero. (I have the feeling that I am a greater beneficiary of Monero's success than you, so I should not be entirely sad that the chain did not continue on your part..)

Thank you very much - I am moved by how forthcoming you and others in the community have been to driving Monero development:)

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:53:48 PM

Thank you very much - I am moved by how forthcoming you and others in the community have been to driving Monero development:)

Actually I decided to count it as a donation from you, as you can see in the OP.

It was yours before giving it to the development. David decided to buy some coin with half of his share. Perhaps that is exactly what Monero needs - lead dev having some more coins  Grin

dawie

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

BTC for a better world

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:04:34 PM

This is where I think pictures could convey the dream quite well:

Fascinated by BTC
BTC: 1HWUnvZ3xQykdSJsfyGiGQpZG16uFe8DXJ
XMR: 44fJ52WJGUmceBX6iARnfW6k9p2MFrwkb9AeXRDvQDaZYM8zkA2uuysE164GBGrhkvGh8PAxGUFU5Fq eEmk82Cww3CHdeRS
Roy Badami

Activity: 563
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:20:00 PM

Actually I decided to count it as a donation from you, as you can see in the OP.

It was yours before giving it to the development. [...]

Maybe it should count as a donation in the Monero Hall of Fame, too?

roy
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:48:16 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 01:05:23 AM by cypherdoc

very cool project.  might as well get a multiplier effect going:

i'm going to pass my 500 mBTC generously given to me by New Liberty (thank you, i am honored!) to the matching Armory Simulfunding Project.  Alan (etotheipi) emailed me the other day asking for a donation and i think this will be perfect.  Plus, it will jog me to install his new 0.92 version so i can get some experience with multi-sig tx's.  from his website:

"To promote our revolutionary new multi-signature interface with simultaneous funding (aka simulfunding), Armory Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is offering to match up to 20 BTC in donations to a list of organizations & charities that promote Bitcoin, open-source, and digital freedoms.  The new simulfunding interface enables us to create and execute a very simple Bitcoin contract:  "if you donate X bitcoins to this organization, we will donate X bitcoins too."   The Bitcoin net"work enforces this agreement, removing the need for the two parties to trust each other.   The latest release of Armory unlocks this feature of the Bitcoin network and we are using it as an opportunity to donate to organizations that we support."

https://bitcoinarmory.com/donation-matching/
etotheipi
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1093

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 01:26:38 AM

very cool project.  might as well get a multiplier effect going:

i'm going to pass my 500 mBTC generously given to me by New Liberty (thank you, i am honored!) to the matching Armory Simulfunding Project.  Alan emailed me the other day asking for a donation and i think this will be perfect.  Plus, it will jog me to install his new 0.92 version so i can get some experience with multi-sig tx's.  from his website:

"To promote our revolutionary new multi-signature interface with simultaneous funding (aka simulfunding), Armory Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is offering to match up to 20 BTC in donations to a list of organizations & charities that promote Bitcoin, open-source, and digital freedoms.  The new simulfunding interface enables us to create and execute a very simple Bitcoin contract:  "if you donate X bitcoins to this organization, we will donate X bitcoins too."   The Bitcoin network enforces this agreement, removing the need for the two parties to trust each other.   The latest release of Armory unlocks this feature of the Bitcoin network and we are using it as an opportunity to donate to organizations that we support."

https://bitcoinarmory.com/donation-matching/

Wow, thanks!   This is a very cool thread, and I'm glad to end up being part of it!

Indeed, that 500 mBTC is going to get 2x value because Armory will match the donation.  You just have to pick where you want the money to go and we can trustlessly simulfund the recipient.  Here is a list donations we're willing to match, and a tutorial for using Armory simulfunding to do it.  (And just for completeness, if you're interested in exploring Armory new decentralized multi-sig "Lockboxes", here's a full tutorial for that, too)

Since this thread is about giving, I will suggest that others donate to one of those organizations and let Armory double the value of your money (as it leaves your wallet)!  The page linked above includes 5 organizations:

• Free Software Foundation (FSF)
  • Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
  • College Cryptocurrency Network
  • Chamber of Digital Commerce
  • Bitcoin Foundation

We have an extra 2.5 BTC reserved to match donations in excess of what's listed there, or if someone wants to donate to another org that you think we'd support.  For instance, we wanted to have the OpenSSL Foundation on the list, but they wouldn't fetch us a persistent address from their coinbase account.   However, if someone wants to donate to them anyway, I can schedule a time to get a 15-min address and execute the process (it literally takes 2 min).  That goes for any Coinbase- or BitPay-based donation target (wikipedia?).

Double the value of your bitcoins by donating to a an organization that promotes Bitcoin and digital freedom!

Founder and CEO of Armory Technologies, Inc.
Armory Bitcoin Wallet: Bringing cold storage to the average user!
Only use Armory software signed by the Armory Offline Signing Key (0x98832223)

Please donate to the Armory project by clicking here!    (or donate directly via 1QBDLYTDFHHZAABYSKGKPWKLSXZWCCJQBX -- yes, it's a real address!)
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:53:04 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 03:37:58 AM by AnonyMint

I entirely agree with rpietila's point that getting capital into the hands of those who are the most productive is how we create prosperity for mankind. We must grow the size of the pie, not fight over the pie while we shrink it with our myopic zero sum game thinking.

So great minds are thinking the same.

The role of a whale is to direct capital to the most efficient and productive. It becomes more and more difficult to do this as capital grows large, because the whale needs size and can't efficiently chase smaller opportunities. Thus a whale relies on those who can build systems that increase his economy-of-scale in terms of directing his capital to the most productive.

Thus I wholeheartedly accept rpietila's kind offer, as it is being placed into very high productivity-- much higher than a few months ago because recently my health has improved (due to AHCC and a Paleo diet). I still suffer some drag on my time, e.g. family burdens. And often capital can be expended to increase available time, e.g. hire a maid or send some $ for summer camps.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:37:33 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 03:12:02 AM by AnonyMint

I choose to be in the "happy" category, because I personally can utilize the BTC to make my productivity more efficient as alluded to in my prior post.

1KxTtf1AjoS5hne974YoKjWL6fqcBgJUpE

For example, I recently spent $635 at amazon.com for a 6 month supply of AHCC, which is the herbal cure I am taking to treat my viral infection and concomitant auto-immunity (mice were cured when injected with the virus I apparently have). Before that I was spending $9 per day to source it locally in the Philippines.

I also continue to give to allmany of the needy who ask my assistance and have continued to give out $200+ a month to recipients in the Philippines who ask for my help (hard to refuse people who can't eat or who are in pain with severe hernia or other condition). I have "peso padala" receipts (e.g. Palawan pawnshop, M'Lhuiller pawnshop, Cebuana Huiller, and LBC) documenting my ongoing philanthropy. I do this inspite of watching my capital dwindle, and even my local gold dealer holds $70,000 of my money and after 3 months can't provide me my money!

P.S. Armstrong is predicting the ebola virus to spread every where by 2017 - 2018. So there is going to be much suffering that needs to be addressed (ponder the orphaned children, etc). We really need to expand the size of the pie as rapidly as possible. I hope we can offset this with our efforts and see more people in the Happy category. He wrote some time ago about how his computer models were expecting a rise in the epidemic cycle. His models see a confluence of bad cycles rising all at the same time. We are headed into a very difficult period 2016 - 2020 maybe to be difficult until 2024 or 2032.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 03:17:40 PM

Thank you for selecting these outstanding community members as the recipients! I thought about both of them but cypher missed the initial recipient list by a close call, and Goat is permanently banned from this forum, which gives practical challenges. Perhaps we can forward his decision from CryptoCrypt and execute it here...

I hope you will enjoy your honorary duty of informing them both that they have become objects of your good fortune with the 1 week time limit  Wink

Goat was good enough to take some time from his travel schedule to reply that he will regift the 500mBTC to JVWVU.  The ball keeps rolling...

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:27:20 PM

so if I understand correctly, we write why we think we should get the money and you decide who you're giving it to?

Looking for a signature campaign.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 03:35:02 PM

so if I understand correctly, we write why we think we should get the money and you decide who you're giving it to?

No, that is sort of the opposite of what is happening.
Its all been given already. 
Begging is forbidden in this thread.
What is happening now is that the initial recipients are posting who they are giving it to as a benefactor, or whether they are joining the happy recipients group.
If you didn't get awarded, you could lobby the current recipients outside this thread, but no begging here, its all in the OP.

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:39:47 PM

No, that is sort of the opposite of what is happening.
Its all been given already. 
Begging is forbidden in this thread.
What is happening now is that the initial recipients are posting who they are giving it to as a benefactor, or whether they are joining the happy recipients group.
If you didn't get awarded, you could lobby the current recipients outside this thread, but no begging here, its all in the OP.

I read the OP but didn't understand it

now I get it, thanks

Looking for a signature campaign.
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 03:58:37 PM

If you didn't get awarded, you could lobby

I would like to lobby for BiPolarBob

I got scammed for 0.43BTC

He saw me for the first time and decided to donate me the whole amount

Read the thread here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=705550.20

he's an awesome guy Smiley

don't leave negative feedback to iluvbitcoins since I got to keep it as collateral for the first loan, I'm trying to sell it currently

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: