Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

Buy btc of course or you just try a free mining sites if you want free Bitcoin .Also you can invest and take the risk
Actually you can make btc without spending any amount. By joining in a signature bounty campaigns you can get token where you can sell to make it into BTC after they launch it and give the rewards. You only need to their rules and on how many post that you need to be done based on the date that was written in their spreadsheet. You can also earn through investting and trading.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

There is no such way as earning Bitcoin easily, you must invest time and effort to have some. Don't always refer to easy money, it is not fulfilling at the first place.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:49:40 AM

As a member jr I can not advise. because it is difficult to get btc easily. What I do now to get btc is to join a bounty campaign that is paid with tokens through eth coins that can be converted into btc. That's all I know. And I still have a lot to learn.
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:06:09 AM

bounty campaign is the best way. even though the payoff is a token, it's the same and enough. because you can also to exchange tokens to btc.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
werpak321

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:47:11 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
The most easiest way to earn from btc is trading your money it's the best way to earn more big amount
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:27:36 AM

Earning money for now is so hard.We need to work hard before we earn a lot of money we want.But there is no an easy money to get.In trading time and effort are we need in investing on it.Joining signature campaign we need to work hard and make a quality post for us to be paid.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:32:47 AM

The current bitcoin price is more than $ 10,000 and I think it's expensive, in my city it takes more than a year to get 1 btc, but fortunately we can earn via online eg follow bounties, trading or airdrop. if lucky then we can easily and free get 1 btc.
It is not so expensive right now mate because 10k is not that high price but in future it will increase more than this then you will be sad. It is increasing now it will reach 25k soon, so it will be best for your future, signature campaign is the best source for it, it will allow you to have free bitcoin but it will take time so if you are well patient then your profit is surety indeed, I use signature campaign for earning money, apart from it bitcoin investment can earn high profit for you.. trading, mining and gambling are bitcoin way of money but it has risk so I prefer using bitcoin investment  and signature campaign to earn bitcoin.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:56:12 AM

1btc in a day? I think that was years ago because nowadays even 0.01 btc in just a day is really hard to earn unless you are lucky on trading.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:09:31 AM

1btc in a day? I think that was years ago because nowadays even 0.01 btc in just a day is really hard to earn unless you are lucky on trading.
You can easily make 1btc in a day but for it. You need huge capital even though not easy but possible.

SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

There is no easy way for you to earn big amount of money. Working hard is the key for you to become rich person in the future. All of the jobs here in the cryptocurrecy are risky job. Having a lot of information is what you need in order to earn profit.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

Buy btc of course or you just try a free mining sites if you want free Bitcoin .Also you can invest and take the risk
If you are wanting to have bitcoin right now but you are new in this crypto, you have to buy bitcoin and hold it for the long time. But if you are willing to wait and wanting to know the way to earn bitcoin in easy way you still have to work for it because it is more worth to work on it to have rather than to depend on different site that are producing bitcoin for free and you are not sure how legit the site is.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

Invest. the easiest way to earn btc and in some point you can earn also by investing only that's why many users are investing only but there are some that give their services to pay with bitcoin and that's the main ideas now that many users are doing and many ways to earn btc easily and the easiest way. before that bhe patient to earn more.
binu1986

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

The best way is to invest in meaningful alt coins
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

Well, if you read this forum, then you know the NR1 fast way to make BTC:

Scam people.

Other than that, signature campaigns (I see you already do that)
Or working. Just offer your skills for BTC, someone needs you.
Nothing is easy all you have to make and work hard then only you can get your reward.otherwise you cant get anything by easy ways,

Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:41:02 AM

Actually it have many ways you can earn a bitcoin, Just like participating in the signature campaign that they rewarded you a bitcoin or if you have skills they have a job that they want to work with you and the salary is a bitcoin.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:42:14 AM

As per my opinion,the easiest way to earn bitcoin is to join in signature campaign on bitcoin forum and it is very effective. In addition to that, you can also play on gambling sites and if you hit the jackpot prize you could become rich but we all know that playing on gambling is risky because there is a chance that you could lose your money.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

For me the easiest way to earn bitcoin is by joining  signature and bounty campaign here in this forum. Here if you really on focus you can earn a lot of bitcoins because there are many opportunities here that gives you bitcoin payment. That is how I learned.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
okwang231

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

no easy way to earn btc you really need to earn every piece of bitcoin I've been waiting for just 2 months to earn a bitcoin because it's not really an easy way to earn right away you really need to wait and try it before you get it

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
curry30

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

For me the easiest way to earn bitcoin is to join bounty campaign or signature campaign, because in my first time in bitcoin i earn bitcoin Worth 400$ in one to two months only it because of bitcointalk forum i join in campaign until now.
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

'Making' a BTC can only be achieved by mining the bitcoin pool. There is no other way to actually 'make' a coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: