Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:54:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24002 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:56:56 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
Easiest way? I'd say join bounty campaigns. Well, actually, it is not that easy because ofcourse there's no easy way to earn profit or Bitcoin. But it is just that, compared to other ways, this is the wisest and easiest way I think since you won't need a capital so it is less risky and complicated than investment and trading. A participant of the campaign should only be qualified and must finish the task given on a certain campaign to be eligible with rewads or token at the end of the campaign . From that, the tokens received can be traded into BTC. Much better if you would read more about it .

That’s true joining signature campaign is the easiest way to make bitcoin you just need to follow the rules to be eligible for the payment. There’s a lot of way to make bitcoin you just need to know how and find ways.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:04:26 PM

Bitcoin earns in many ways it depends on your strategy. Its hard to mining bitcoins cause some are scamers, I think you should keep yourself in your workplace and tell your supervisor to make some bitcoins because it is the best way to earn money.

pinggoki

Activity: 1414
Merit: 389

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:20:36 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
Well for me it is easier yet faster you could earn here because you only need to do is to copy the code and promote their services or ICO. As of now I am gaining a high amount of profit here. Truly that participating in some campaign will give you a high income.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:23:14 PM

The easiest way is faucet, since it is said to give Bitcoin for free. But the most efficient for me is through campaigns. Bounty campaigns for huge profit and weekly campaigns to directly earn Bitcoin. Weekly campaigns are using Bitcoin for payouts depending on your forum rank. You only need to be qualify in order to join and must accomplish the task to be eligible with the reward.
that's right but if you have negative trust , no one will accept you in any campaigns
Kelvinid

Activity: 2744
Merit: 343

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:25:12 PM

Easiest way? I'd say join bounty campaigns. Well, actually, it is not that easy because ofcourse there's no easy way to earn profit or Bitcoin. But it is just that, compared to other ways, this is the wisest and easiest way I think since you won't need a capital so it is less risky and complicated than investment and trading. A participant of the campaign should only be qualified and must finish the task given on a certain campaign to be eligible with rewads or token at the end of the campaign . From that, the tokens received can be traded into BTC. Much better if you would read more about it .

That’s true joining signature campaign is the easiest way to make bitcoin you just need to follow the rules to be eligible for the payment. There’s a lot of way to make bitcoin you just need to know how and find ways.
Right.Signature campaigns are giving also decent income to all the participants.You just have to focus on making quality posts and avoid off-topics or else you will be banned.Just learn to follow the rules and everything will be in its right place.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:34:56 PM

I had relied too much on the signature campaigns, until I realized that my trading skills are good enough to depend on my personal effort instead of relying on the whims and demands of campaign managers. In addition, with the rise in the price of bitcoin each time less bitcoin is being offered in such campaigns, there is more competition and the requirements are becoming more and more demanding.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:57:30 PM

The easiest way to make a bitcoin is work. You can work for bitcoin instead of common currency. What is more the bounty programs, mining( but here you need invest a lot of money).I think that you should concentrate for a hard work and earning bitcoins. Good luck!
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:52:21 AM

Yes it really make sense but as what i've further know the easiest way of making bitcoin without spending even a little from your wallet is by participating in any bounty campaign and practice trading to gain skills and earn more bitcoin. Maybe that's the simpliest way to earn bitcoin.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:04:13 AM

The easiest way to make a bitcoin is work. You can work for bitcoin instead of common currency. What is more the bounty programs, mining( but here you need invest a lot of money).I think that you should concentrate for a hard work and earning bitcoins. Good luck!
For me signature campaign and other bounties are the very easiest ways to earn bitcoin you just need to put time and effort to earn also some of the users this are the only source of their bitcoin and this method is do not need to risk money it has no investment needed that is this is more in demand method for more people here in the forum. But me since i have lots of time now i do trading method but you need to have skills and deeper research about the coins in the market luckily that i could generate good income iny two method of bitcoin earning.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:17:24 AM

easy way to create or obtain bitcoin bitcoin is by following the ICO or bounty program campaign in this forum, you will get paid in the form of bitcoin or token which campaigned.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:26:08 AM

Daytrading is a good way to earn btc but i would not recommend as it's involved high risk if you really want to earn in easiest way why not try to join on bounty programs? You don't have to invest or risk your money just to earn.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

gunungkembar

Activity: 543
Merit: 43

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:39:37 AM

easy way to get free bitcoin is by participating ICO participation, in forum already available section of forum that discuss all ICO, or you can play faucet.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:00:46 AM

easy way to get free bitcoin is by participating ICO participation, in forum already available section of forum that discuss all ICO, or you can play faucet.

Yes signature campaigns , faucetting, and other bounties associated with ICO's and other promotions on this forum and other social media networks. It's not all that easy but you barely lift a finger to get paid.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:41:25 AM

I think the most easiest way to make BTC would be if you join campaigns, whether it'd be bounty campaigns or signature campaigns. But yeah most of the people would say it would be though faucets but you really can't get that much from claiming faucets, I've been there. I tried before to earn as much as 100k satoshi in a day but to my surprise, had sleepless nights just to get that amount reached but nada! So I'd rather advice someone to join campaigns, at least it is possible.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:49:28 AM

The easiest are faucets. If you want to earn a small amount of bitcoin faucets are best. All you need is to wait a certain time to claim satoshis. Satoshis are 1/100,000,000 of bitcoin. It is to small but the price of btc is big even a small fraction of bitcoin matters. I started at faucets also but when I discovered this forum, I stop faucets.

There are many ways in earning bitcoin like mining, trading and among others but for me the easiest and safest way is through joining signature campaigns. No need for capital but all you have to do is invest more of your time to discuss things according to the topics. You just have to be careful not be off the topic and make sure you were able to meet the number of posts required in order to gain tokens.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:35:18 AM

There is no easiest way to make bitcoin because all the ways to make bitcoin is not easy and you need to master the basics first before moving on a complicated way and earning bitcoin. It takes time, patience and also effort before you can say that there is easy way of making bitcoin because all of the things are difficult if you are just new to that thing.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:39:53 AM

Actually there is no easiest way of earning btc, but there is a safest way of earning instead. Mining, gambling and trading  or even your services are still you need to work for it because a high risk is there. Perhaps, joining signature campaign is a safest and surely you earned btc , and of course there is no risk in this way of earning.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:43:06 AM

I don't think there's an easy way to get anything including BTC except you scam or steal from someone ,which my friend is considered as a crime in this world.But there are many ways to earn btc though.
1.Signature campaigns.(can earn decent btc from this but will have to maintain quality posts)
2.Gambling.(Very risky,must do gambling only if you can afford to lose the money you invest in gambling)
3.Mining.(needs high technology which is very costly)
4.Faucets.(What you get is negligible)
5.Work to get paid in BTC.(will have to work hard)
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:19:09 PM

Joining signature campaign and earning bitcoin is not much cost efficient though. The amount of work that needs to go in writing creative posts, that too regularly is not easy. Also to earn sizable amount from the signature campaign the account needs to have higher ranking. Which is not easy. It is time consuming. If you simply put aside some cash from monthly income for purchase of bitcoin that would be much easier way. For bounty, you need those specific technical or social media skills to enter in one. Writing a blog about the coin or token or twiiter with many followers or facebook with so and so shares, friends is not easy to manage.
That is why I mentioned it is better to invest part of your regular income in bitcoin.
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:03:32 PM

Joining signature campaign and earning bitcoin is not much cost efficient though. The amount of work that needs to go in writing creative posts, that too regularly is not easy. Also to earn sizable amount from the signature campaign the account needs to have higher ranking. Which is not easy. It is time consuming. If you simply put aside some cash from monthly income for purchase of bitcoin that would be much easier way. For bounty, you need those specific technical or social media skills to enter in one. Writing a blog about the coin or token or twiiter with many followers or facebook with so and so shares, friends is not easy to manage.
That is why I mentioned it is better to invest part of your regular income in bitcoin.

There are many ways by which we can make bitcoins.One way is by enrolling yourself in signature campaigns.They give us decent payments.You just have to post on different topics.As your rank increases,your payment also rises.You can earn a lot from signature campaigns in a short period of time.Another way is by trading your bitcoins.Similarly you can also invest in bitcoin as investing gives good return in a short period of time.Gambling also gives us good profit.But trading,investing and gambling are very risky and depend entirely on your luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: