Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:41:39 PM

Probably the most easiest way to make some bitcoin for yourself is to first make some money from a part time job and then spend it all on bitcoin and just wait for the value to rise and your are done. You made some money by doing nothing.

most pepople prefer to invest money they earned online.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:42:00 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

You can make Bitcoin in a day but I think it is not as big as you are expecting to have in Bitcoin miner. You can get some bitcoins and also play the bitcoin gambling because if you win they will give you some bitcoin. It is not so big amount but it is better because you make some bitcoin unlike if you will not do anything you cannot really make bitcoin.
Daytrading is good even investing in an altcoin that will surely rise still you can earn profit. I wouldnt suggest in gambling to earn btc it will lose your funds in playing. Trading is good just understand the process how.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:50:05 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin. Mining, advertising, faucets, gambling, even scamming Smiley I make most of my bitcoin from my websites. I use "https://a-ads.com" bitcoin advertising company. They pay good and fast.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:24:49 AM

The easiest way to earn bitcoin is by joining campaigns.  Because here you don't need a capital. But if you want to earn big. Go to trading ir investing. If you are good on programming,  web design you can offer it in the forum.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:57:38 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
talking about bitcoin has no easy way,having that great state on crypto gaining bitcoin wasnt an easy task.even though btc drops thiusand of dollar.still its price is huge and outrageous .thats why we need a lot of things to consider when we talk about gaining bitcoins
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:19:23 AM

In my opinion, the best and easiest way to earn Bitcoins is to accept them as a means of payment. If you have a small business, the integration is done quickly and easily. No matter if you have a brick and mortar shop or an online business, no matter if you sell goods or services. You just have to complete the following three steps:
1.Get a free online Bitcoin wallet.
2.Display a QR-code with your Bitcoin address.
3.Display the 'Bitcoin accepted here' logo at the entrance to your shop to show everybody your innovative payment integration.
That's it. It's so easy, start to earn Bitcoins by selling goods and services today!
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:31:42 AM

The easiest way to earn bitcoin is by joining campaigns.  Because here you don't need a capital. But if you want to earn big. Go to trading ir investing. If you are good on programming,  web design you can offer it in the forum.
I agree with you, but for me there are no easiest way to make BTC because before we can make BTC we need to work hard for it. And like what i said there are no easiet way, so the most convinient to make or to earn bitcoins is joining campaigns because if the campaign we join is will be successful i am very confident that we can earn many money but it will take 2months so we will need to wait until we earn.

liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:39:56 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 03:04:25 AM by liivii

The easiest way to earn bitcoin are on signatures and bounty campaigns because there's no money involved to pay, but first you need to ranked up to get involved in signature campaigns and the only way to do that are being updated once in a while. It takes time and hardwork but for sure it will lead to success. Another way is investing if you have enough money to invest, here your money grow fast but risky at the same time  so take time to know where your money goes. But for now you must read the basic about bitcoin because it is the key for success.
konco_kenthel

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:17:03 AM

I think the fastest way to generate btc is to follow various signatures continuously.But after having a lot of coins can be directly made to make trades that can get big profits every time.Most important in running it you just have enough patience every time waiting until the price is high

Nyenyepogi

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:02:37 AM

If you want to know about that just search in youtube but i adviced to you that try some sites that give a free btc but only satoshi but i can say this forum is the best way to earn bitcoin like joining in some bounty campaign.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:11:03 AM

For me the best and the most easiest way to make bitcoin is to invest in any other upcoming ICO, then to be a traders, one of the most easiest way to earn bitcoin. Then to joining signature campaign in marketpalce "services" in there the payment proccess made via bitcoin, so you earn bitcoin easy.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:43:01 AM

The easiest way to earn bitcoin go to free internet there are some games that wll give rfree btc satoshi only i can say that to make btc is hard so you should need to keep workhard because no money that easy to get.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:50:13 AM

For me the easiest way to in order to make bitcoins is by joining signature campaign here in the forum. Also for joining bounty campaign here and joining some airdrop. You can earn more bitcoins if you read some of the topics here that can help you earn more bitcoins.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:45:37 AM

For me the easiest way to in order to make bitcoins is by joining signature campaign here in the forum. Also for joining bounty campaign here and joining some airdrop. You can earn more bitcoins if you read some of the topics here that can help you earn more bitcoins.
i agree to you signiture campaign is very profitable even you need to spend some time and effort. Our forum offers many ways to earn some bitcoin you just only to study it in order to earn more.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:37:25 AM

The easiest way to invest on hi-spec computers and use them for mining. Why? because after you finished setting up everything, you'll just have to leave running 24/7. You'll have to invest at first but after that is lazy time for you, no monitoring or work required, and let your computers do all the work for you.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:47:47 AM

I think the easiest way to make bitcoin is by trading altcoins because in that case you can do both; trading and investing. If you want to buy a coin for long term investment and you want to bid for a price then you can go to an exchange site to do it but if you want to play with the volatility of it then you can change your plan and just do trading for making profits almost everyday.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:48:15 AM

Easiest way is the faucets since it only needs time to claim some bitcoin in small amounts or in satoshi. Another way is in this forum. In this forum it is better if your rank is jr. member or higher to join some bounty campaigns that pays you and convert the tokens they gave you to bitcoin.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:51:49 AM

If you have some strong hardware, you can mine, you can also cloud mining service. You can also sell goods or services for BTC.
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:36:27 AM

Easiest way is the faucets since it only needs time to claim some bitcoin in small amounts or in satoshi. Another way is in this forum. In this forum it is better if your rank is jr. member or higher to join some bounty campaigns that pays you and convert the tokens they gave you to bitcoin.

Agree. You can make bitcoin through click to earn but it will take for a long time to withdraw it, bitcoin miner if your personal computer is fast you can mine more and just make sure also that your internet connection is also fast or just like here. If you are diligent to post and make your account reach to the rank of a junior member like me, you can join bounty campaigns.
nobody-

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:40:06 AM

If you have some strong hardware, you can mine, you can also cloud mining service. You can also sell goods or services for BTC.
You can earn a lot of bitcoins by mining but it is not the easiest way. Like what sumangs said, faucet is the easiest one. You can earn satoshis just by clicking stuffs but I wouldn't recommend it. Because the payout is so small that it would actually take you ages before you make a profit out of it. It is not worth the time that you are spending by doing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: