Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380961 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:07:20 AM

This coin is so cheap its not worth mining, just buy it up...lots of cheap coins to be had Smiley

I tend to agree with you on that one

Cheers - usukan

--

--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Official Ultracoin Team (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Welcome to the future !

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:33:20 AM

The quantum leap is nearly upon us.

Welcome to the future of Ultracoin - now upgrading to Ultracoin 3.0
rpbarreto

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:17:56 AM

This coin is so cheap its not worth mining, just buy it up...lots of cheap coins to be had Smiley

Cheers - usukan

Not really, you can make a good profit on it with the right cards.

Any ETA? 6 months?
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:54:20 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 09:37:39 PM by usukan

Cheers - usukan

Not really, you can make a good profit on it with the right cards.

Any ETA? 6 months?

Within the next month or two I will likely make some announcements which give some detail of what we will propose for Ultracoin.

Be perfectly clear that the community can choose to stick with the original Ultracoin or follow the new fork - or indeed follow both.

For myself - I will only be following and supporting the new Ultracoin fork.

You will understand why when you realise where we are heading.

Cheers - usukan

--

--
Air Jordan

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:19:06 AM

Will new fork also bring algorythm change?
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:35:27 AM

Oh yes!  Its quite a lot more than just an algo change.

Cheers - usukan

--

--
Qxw

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:14:17 AM

Cheers - usukan

For peoples who example hold UTC's.
How about UTC's what people own before fork.
After fork what he have?  UTCa and UTCb ?

How about our only official pool what keep miners coins and not even tell any estimate about withdraw/transfer.

If this "new coin" is split from UTC block chain, do people after split,  or what ever this is,  have both coins?

I think it is quite fair to give these kind of informations for avoid many kind of speculations.

Common, not directed to Usukan who do overall nice job for UTC.
-------------
--> @Alenevaa or who ever is pool administrator

Before this coming split, fork or what ever it is, please pay out miners profits. Or do you think you keep all over possible fork...

Where is pool official admin Alenevaa? Still full total silence and  only some third person words he is there somewhere doing something or not.

Is it impossible to write any word you are even live. Why earnings can not pay out to owners. Why?  
You have wallet where you have mined coins, you have minerssharecounts and addresses  where to send. How this simple thing can not do. Do not explain that because this is computer system and software things and IT jargon. It can do if want do. It is not even difficult if all is "in home" between ears.  

Still not any single public word from Alenevaa. He is also member of UTC team.  He do not have any people in reserve who can do things if example accident or sic or other force majeur situation. If so - "well done".
Even our office cleaning people have debuty person and he do not hold customers properties.

Who think this rise UTC reputation to better. You can improve "coin" but improving reputation (trust) is much more important than what ever other thing.  If this is difficult to understand I will come after three years asking do you now know what I mean. Look many altcoins. All goes and crash to this trap.
UTC must not be like most others.
Time ago this coin have value.

Sorry my poorpoor google-english and hope it do not lead to wrong image of the message's tone or meaning.
I am UTC holder also and want all good for UTC. This is also why I am bit worry now.

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
rpbarreto

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:09:48 PM

Cheers - usukan

For peoples who example hold UTC's.
How about UTC's what people own before fork.
After fork what he have?  UTCa and UTCb ?

How about our only official pool what keep miners coins and not even tell any estimate about withdraw/transfer.

If this "new coin" is split from UTC block chain, do people after split,  or what ever this is,  have both coins?

I think it is quite fair to give these kind of informations for avoid many kind of speculations.

Common, not directed to Usukan who do overall nice job for UTC.
-------------
--> @Alenevaa or who ever is pool administrator

Before this coming split, fork or what ever it is, please pay out miners profits. Or do you think you keep all over possible fork...

Where is pool official admin Alenevaa? Still full total silence and  only some third person words he is there somewhere doing something or not.

Is it impossible to write any word you are even live. Why earnings can not pay out to owners. Why?  
You have wallet where you have mined coins, you have minerssharecounts and addresses  where to send. How this simple thing can not do. Do not explain that because this is computer system and software things and IT jargon. It can do if want do. It is not even difficult if all is "in home" between ears.  

Still not any single public word from Alenevaa. He is also member of UTC team.  He do not have any people in reserve who can do things if example accident or sic or other force majeur situation. If so - "well done".
Even our office cleaning people have debuty person and he do not hold customers properties.

Who think this rise UTC reputation to better. You can improve "coin" but improving reputation (trust) is much more important than what ever other thing.  If this is difficult to understand I will come after three years asking do you now know what I mean. Look many altcoins. All goes and crash to this trap.
UTC must not be like most others.
Time ago this coin have value.

Sorry my poorpoor google-english and hope it do not lead to wrong image of the message's tone or meaning.
I am UTC holder also and want all good for UTC. This is also why I am bit worry now.

Usukan will publish the information when the time is right, probably those questions will be answered in the announcement, but since he talked about being able to keep both, it's likely that with the fork people will have both old UTC and new UTC.

Aleneeva can sometimes take a while to answer but he always fix the pool.
About coins not being paid, well it can happen, for me it's better to postpone a payment than have a wrong payment.
Still i do believe that would be good to the pool to be fixed and to Alenneva to answer, but i trust his work, maybe he's attending to something on his personal life.
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:35:21 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 09:45:10 PM by usukan

Hi Qxw

Don't worry - all your concerns are covered.

You will hold BOTH coins after the split.  New coin in same amount as each address you control at time of split.

I think Alenevaa is travelling at present - but I am sure he will fix pool and distribute earnings.  I have total trust in him.
I must point out that there is no "official" Ultracoin pool.  Alenevaa just does this job of providing pool for the love.
We all owe him a lot and we will be making him a donation soon in appreciation for holding the coin together.

We are preparing to start releasing information but for now please be patient. It may be a month or two before we release any detailed info.

This is being coordinated across teams in Europe and Asia and all are very busy on the core technology and whitepaper at present.

We have your best interests at heart so we won't be doing any scams - you can rely on that.

As I said before - everyone can chose to hold/support the legacy Ultracoin OR the new Ultracoin - or BOTH.
Of course the legacy coin will need miners and a dev support team to survive and I will not be part of that.  My focus will be 100% on the new Ultracoin and supporting the new technology that powers it.

But relax for now - any split is still probably mid 2018 (possibly earlier).  There is a lot to organise with such activity including extensive testing and exchanges. New website etc etc.
There are three parts to this job - developing the new core technology that will power the new Ultracoin - then 2nd part integrating Ultracoin within the platform and new wallets etc - 3rd part updating and rebuilding all the infrastructure around the coin like exchanges, websites and social media etc.  When you see just what we are doing you will appreciate the complexity.  This is blazing new tech from scratch from some very talented devs.

You can see how I get myself in trouble by trying to give some little info to keep people informed but then I get the questions that lead me to disclose more of the story before we are ready.

I need to be quiet for a while.

Cheers - usukan

--

--
Air Jordan

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:45:54 PM

Did anyone try to mine with nVidia P106-100 cards? They just get stuck at this, and won't submit any shares.

Gpu load is at 100%, but pool doesn't recognize they are working.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:57:13 PM

You will hold BOTH coins after the split.  New coin in same amount as each address you control at time of split.

This will make the price sadly will fall down. :/

Do you have a confirmation that we will be able to trade a new coin immediately after the fork?

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

rpbarreto

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:26:55 AM

Did anyone try to mine with nVidia P106-100 cards? They just get stuck at this, and won't submit any shares.

https://i.imgur.com/APRbvJx.jpg

Hi Air Jordan, could you please describe what miner you are using and the config file? i don't mine with nvidia but maybe that helps anyone thats going to help you

You will hold BOTH coins after the split.  New coin in same amount as each address you control at time of split.

This will make the price sadly will fall down. :/

Do you have a confirmation that we will be able to trade a new coin immediately after the fork?

longyenthanh, i'm just a user, but since cryptopia already have UTC, problably they can trade the new UTC shortly after the  fork, but thats on them, maybe they say they need a new listing and payment to put the new UTC on the exchange.

About price, well if there is a little dump of the old UTC then price will go down, but remember that if all succedess new UTC price will go up and you will have the same number of coins on the new one, so your profit might go up too, again just speculation, we as holders and miners need to wait and see what usukan will bring to UTC.

Hi Qxw

You will hold BOTH coins after the split.  New coin in same amount as each address you control at time of split.

I think Alenevaa is travelling at present - but I am sure he will fix pool and distribute earnings.  I have total trust in him.
I must point out that there is no "official" Ultracoin pool.  Alenevaa just does this job of providing pool for the love.
We all owe him a lot and we will be making him a donation soon in appreciation for holding the coin together.

We are preparing to start releasing information but for now please be patient. It may be a month or two before we release any detailed info.

This is being coordinated across teams in Europe and Asia and all are very busy on the core technology and whitepaper at present.

We have your best interests at heart so we won't be doing any scams - you can rely on that.

As I said before - everyone can chose to hold/support the legacy Ultracoin OR the new Ultracoin - or BOTH.
Of course the legacy coin will need miners and a dev support team to survive and I will not be part of that.  My focus will be 100% on the new Ultracoin and supporting the new technology that powers it.

But relax for now - any split is still probably mid 2018 (possibly earlier).  There is a lot to organise with such activity including extensive testing and exchanges. New website etc etc.
There are three parts to this job - developing the new core technology that will power the new Ultracoin - then 2nd part integrating Ultracoin within the platform and new wallets etc - 3rd part updating and rebuilding all the infrastructure around the coin like exchanges, websites and social media etc.  When you see just what we are doing you will appreciate the complexity.  This is blazing new tech from scratch from some very talented devs.

You can see how I get myself in trouble by trying to give some little info to keep people informed but then I get the questions that lead me to disclose more of the story before we are ready.

Cheers - usukan

Good luck usukan, i will be eagerly waiting for news.
Take your time.
ripcurrent

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:43:42 AM

Usukan,

Hopefully it will also be a Asic resistant algo...

Hi Qxw

I think Alenevaa is travelling at present - but I am sure he will fix pool and distribute earnings.  I have total trust in him.
I must point out that there is no "official" Ultracoin pool.  Alenevaa just does this job of providing pool for the love.

Of course the legacy coin will need miners and a dev support team to survive and I will not be part of that.  My focus will be 100% on the new Ultracoin and supporting the new technology that powers it.

But relax for now - any split is still probably mid 2018 (possibly earlier).  There is a lot to organise with such activity including extensive testing and exchanges. New website etc etc.
There are three parts to this job - developing the new core technology that will power the new Ultracoin - then 2nd part integrating Ultracoin within the platform and new wallets etc - 3rd part updating and rebuilding all the infrastructure around the coin like exchanges, websites and social media etc.  When you see just what we are doing you will appreciate the complexity.  This is blazing new tech from scratch from some very talented devs.

Cheers - usukan

usukan
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:39:18 AM

Usukan,

Hopefully it will also be a Asic resistant algo...

no ASIC could ever touch it (this is not ASIC resistant - its ASIC PROOF)

--

--
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:36:45 AM

Hi Qxw

Cheers - usukan

Good to know that people can choose which part to follow, I definitely go with the new coin the fork, if you are 100% for the new coin, this tells a lot since you know better the inside info and future plans for the new project. So I'm 100% too for the fork Smiley Cheers!
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:36:13 AM

Hi Qxw

I think Alenevaa is travelling at present - but I am sure he will fix pool and distribute earnings.  I have total trust in him.
I must point out that there is no "official" Ultracoin pool.  Alenevaa just does this job of providing pool for the love.

Of course the legacy coin will need miners and a dev support team to survive and I will not be part of that.  My focus will be 100% on the new Ultracoin and supporting the new technology that powers it.

But relax for now - any split is still probably mid 2018 (possibly earlier).  There is a lot to organise with such activity including extensive testing and exchanges. New website etc etc.
There are three parts to this job - developing the new core technology that will power the new Ultracoin - then 2nd part integrating Ultracoin within the platform and new wallets etc - 3rd part updating and rebuilding all the infrastructure around the coin like exchanges, websites and social media etc.  When you see just what we are doing you will appreciate the complexity.  This is blazing new tech from scratch from some very talented devs.

Cheers - usukan

Good to know that people can choose which part to follow, I definitely go with the new coin the fork, if you are 100% for the new coin, this tells a lot since you know better the inside info and future plans for the new project. So I'm 100% too for the fork Smiley Cheers!

Um, if there is a fork, there won't be two UTCs I absolutely promise you lmao

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
Air Jordan

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:32:29 AM

Hi Air Jordan, could you please describe what miner you are using and the config file? i don't mine with nvidia but maybe that helps anyone thats going to help you

I am using miner and bat file as per this Valpe's post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=727023.msg23557222#msg23557222

1080ti works fine, but P106-100 doesn't.

Valpe

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:42:41 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 11:00:43 AM by Valpe

Change -L value, probably need different value than 1080.  If you have both cards on same rig, add -d 0,1,2,3,4,5 (6 card on same rig) with -L 4,2,2,2,2,2.
Idont have any P106-100.

Valpe

edit You could add also -D value, then you can see what is happening when performing auto tuning. Take the best value and replace auto with it.

I am using miner and bat file as per this Valpe's post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=727023.msg23557222#msg23557222

1080ti works fine, but P106-100 doesn't.

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           
random8888

Activity: 83

Another day another dollar

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:32:13 PM

People need to be running a full node. I know i am. This coin has a huge potential, look what happened with Vertcoin and GRS!

Air Jordan

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:55:55 AM

Sooner or later UTC price will rise at least 10x, if not much more. Patience always pays off in crypto world.
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: